Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

With a decent degree, I was forced to consider the world of work. I started to look, but one of my lecturers said I should consider a master's degree. He further mentioned that the Oxbridge universities were interested in having more post-graduates in my subject area. The application process was straightforward and in an instant, I was doing a postgraduate doctoral course.

I favoured Oxford over Cambridge and found ideal digs in Wolvercote. It was a disused detached "granny flat" (presumably granny had passed on) with a large bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, and kitchen cum living area. Ideal. The landlord, living in the main house was a white guy, with a Caribbean wife and three kids. I didn't see much of any of them, except the wife who offered to add my washing to one of her weekly loads.

I was away at weekends a lot. I had a few friends I kept in contact with and used to have regular weekends away. I got back one Sunday afternoon to discover my digs in something of a mess. My bedclothes were on the floor, books were strewn around the place and empty beer bottles and food remnants were much in evidence.

I found the old man and he came to survey the crime scene. With a barely audible apology, he left the bomb site. Ten minutes later his daughter knocked on my door. She was very sheepish and looked embarrassed. It was her "work."

I hadn't seen her and I watched her as she started on the clear-up task. She had light brown "mocha" skin, jet black hair, slim and petite. Her figure was developing nicely, with well-defined breasts. She told me she was called Michelle

She'd bought a black bin bag which she filled with the detritus. I helped her remake my bed. As we did so, I asked her,

"What was it? A sex party with your boyfriend?"

"No," she replied, with a look of disdain.

"I don't do sex," she added, somewhat uncertainly.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She responded with a cheeky smile and told me she'd given a few school friends a blowjob.

"Well I hope they reciprocated," I said.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

I explained that if she was sucking them off, they should eat her pussy out.

She stared at me boggle-eyed.

"So if I suck you off, you'd lick my pussy?" she said after a while. I nodded in response.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed. Without a word, she knelt in front of me and started to undo my belt and shorts. My flies were next. She delved into my boxers and extracted my rapidly hardening cock. She used her hand but dribbled some saliva onto her hand to help lubrication. I was fully erect now. She teased me by moving her mouth close but resisted the urge to taste me.

Her resistance didn't last long, as she licked my cock, tracing her tongue around the dome of my mushroom head. She licked up and down, then my balls, then back up to the pee hole.

It was electric. But at the same time, I wanted her to take me fully into her mouth. After maybe seven or eight minutes, she opened her mouth and slowly enveloped my cock inside her mouth and throat. My God, was she good! She started bobbing her head faster and faster. Her hand reached under my ballsack and caressed my balls.

She withdrew her mouth, needing a rest. She wiped saliva, maybe a bit of precum from her chin, took a deep breath, and swallowed my cock again. I fondled her breasts through her tee shirt and she looked at me longingly. In response, I lifted her tee shirt and fondled her breasts and nipples. She continued her BJ and I realised I was getting close. Despite my increasingly frantic moans, she continued with her efforts. I couldn't last any longer and exploded, filling her mouth with my salty sperm. She milked me dry, and pulled away, allowing my cock to drop from her mouth. She opened her mouth, displaying the mouthful of cum, before she swallowed it in one.

She smiled at me.

"Enjoy that?" she said.

I nodded in response. I pulled her to her legs from the floor. I removed her teeshirt and admired her small but shapely breasts. She was wearing a denim mini-skirt, and I undid the buttons and allowed it to fall to the floor. She wore white panties. I pressed the palm of my hand on the panties, covering her pubic mound, and felt the heat. As my hand invaded her panties, we kissed for the first time. I pulled down her panties and she stepped out of them.

I lay her down on her back on the bed. I removed my clothes and joined her on the bed. We kissed again and I started on my safari down her body. I kissed her breasts, targeting her nipples. Despite her moans of pleasure I reluctantly left her nipples and kissed down her belly. As I reached her pubic area I positioned myself between her legs. Her pussy was trimmed and downy hairs were evident. I blew my hot breath over her pussy, and kissed her thighs, pussy lips, and mons. I was making her wait as she had done to me.

I could smell her musk getting stronger and I couldn't resist tasting her heavenly nectar. With my tongue, I opened her lips and pushed it deep inside her. The taste was delicious and I enjoyed tongue fucking her, pushing in as deep as possible. From the sounds she was making, I was hitting the right areas. I continued but started to gently flick her clitoris. I slowly increased the pressure of my tongue on her clit, using a circular motion. I added my index finger into her hot wet cunt and started to finger fuck her as well as continue the lingual assault on her clit.

It came suddenly, but her orgasm was deep, bone-shaking, and loud as the sensation worked its way throughout her body. I slowly eased off and lifted myself from her dripping pussy. I used my shirt to dry my face which was covered in her pussy juice.

I lay back down. She was still coming down from her orgasm, and I cuddled her as her breathing returned to normal. Eventually, she turned to me and said.

"Have you got a condom?"

I searched in my washbag and was delighted to find one. I waved it in front of her face. She smiled.

"Fuck me!" she said.

I lay on my back and she sucked me until I had regained my former glory. With the condom firmly in place, she straddled my waist and I guided my cock inside her. She started slowly, feeling my cock penetrate her vagina. She started to ride me, quickening her pace. She was naturally tentative at first, but eventually reached a nice steady rhythm. Her moans were getting louder as she neared another climax. I wanted it to last so I got her to turn so she was facing away from me. My cock has a natural bend, so reversing her position gave her stimulation on another part of her vagina as I started to fuck her doggy. My thrusts increased in frequency and strength. I moved my hips, again changing the angle of attack. Her moans were increasing and as she started to spasm with her orgasm, I released another blast of cum, filling the condom.

Two more thrusts were all I could manage as I collapsed on top of her sweat-covered body. We both lay still, allowing us to regain our breath.

We showered together, quickly dried, and dressed. She made her way back to her family with her bin bag. Were they wondering what took so long, I thought.

I decided on a walk to my local for a "reviver" and a snack. Jacob's Inn offered a wide range of ales, some basic pub grub, and a friendly blonde buxom barmaid to provide succour. I ordered a pint, a ploughman's and flirted with the barmaid who was on good form.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

I returned to my digs around ten and went straight to bed. I read for an hour and, feeling tired, I put down my book and gave in to sleep.

I'm not sure exactly, but it seemed about an hour later I realised I wasn't alone. When the mysterious figure slipped into my bed, I soon realised Michelle was back for seconds. She didn't say a word, but instead made her way down to my cock and proceeded to take it into her mouth. Her ability to swallow my cock was amazing.

Before I gave her another mouthful of my cum, I positioned her in a sixty-nine, with her on top straddling my head, giving me access to her pussy. I slowly licked her lips, then pushed as deep inside her before moving to her clit. As I inched her towards an orgasm, I could feel the inevitable build-up in my balls, her final dive, taking my cock down her throat was enough and I pumped yet more cum into her mouth. She ground her pubis into my face as she reached her climax shortly after. We lay in each other's arms as we came down from the orgasmic highs and we both drifted off to sleep, exhausted.

I awoke with a start. I smiled as I saw Michelle's naked body next to me. I felt incredibly horny and decided I needed to fuck her. Then I remembered that I had no condoms. I forgot the previous evening - I could have used the machine in the gents at the pub (do ladies' loos have machines too?)

She woke up slowly, shaking the sleep from her eyes. Her hand went to my cock and started to rub me to an erection.

"Fuck me now!" she said, quite aggressively I thought.

I gave her the bad condom news. After some discussion, we decided to fuck anyway with a strategic withdrawal agreed upon. Inevitably, she insisted that I deposit my sperm in her mouth.

I lay her on her back, lifted her legs over my shoulders, and entered her forcefully. She cried out as I penetrated her for the first time. But the cries turned to moans as I fucked her hard. Thrusting with total abandon, I realised I was near to my ejaculation. Just in time, I withdrew. I sat on the edge of the bed and with a little encouragement Michelle got to her knees and took my cock into her mouth once again. I lay back as I ejaculated into her mouth.

As pleasant as this was, the whole episode was somewhat ruined as the door burst open and Michelle's mother and father entered the room to witness their daughter release my cock, and cough up a mouthful of my spunk.

They told me, about thirty times she was only sixteen. I protested but I decided the best thing to do was leave immediately. An hour later I was leaving the house for the last time. Michelle escaped as she caught up with me and gave me a piece of paper.

"That's my sister's address. She's expecting you."

I looked at the address. Oxford. Jerico, by the canal. I stopped by a newsagent and purchased a street map. After an hour I was outside a small terraced house. Very tentatively, I knocked on the door. I wondered if this was sensible. I had little time to reflect on this as the door opened. It was Michelle, ten years older. Remarkably good looking, the same mocha skin, jet black hair, but a fuller figure with superb breasts. And she wasn't doing a lot to hide them. She wore a bathrobe, with plenty of cleavage showing.

"So, you're the one who's been fucking my little sister," was her opening line, although she was smiling as she said it.

She invited me in, and a welcome cup of tea was produced. We introduced ourselves - she was Andrea. We talked about her sister. She didn't seem too concerned about what we'd done. She showed me around her house. The second bedroom (of two) contained loads of junk, furniture, but no bed. She explained that there was a sofa bed downstairs. She said we could clear the bedroom and get a bed installed. I remained to be convinced. Her offer for me to stay with her, I gratefully accepted. We agreed on an amount of rent.

Finally, I asked if it would be okay to take a shower (I still had the smell of sex from her sister), and I was self-conscious. She seemed happy and I made my way upstairs to the walk-in shower. The water was refreshingly hot, and I took my time to wash thoroughly. As I was about to finish I noticed the bathroom door open, and Andrea walked in completely naked. She walked straight into the shower and put her hands on my shoulders., pulled me towards her and we kissed. She cradled my balls and fondled my cock as it hardened. I caressed her lovely breasts in return. She broke away from the kiss.

"Michelle said you like this," she said as she lowered herself to her knees.

She took my cock into her mouth and started to suck. She wasn't quite as accomplished as her sister, but I was soon filling her mouth with my sperm. She tried to swallow it all but faltered and spat out a large was was which was washed down the drain.

I turned off the water as we collected our towels. She pulled me towards the one bed in the house. We dried ourselves quickly, and I joined her on the bed. I figured it was my turn to use my mouth and tongue to pleasure her. I started on her breasts, kissing, licking, and sucking her nipples. Her! nipples hardened and I made my way down her body. My ultimate destination was her clit, via all her erogenous zones. I was slow. It took nearly half an hour to arouse her, finally bringing her to a long orgasm. I edged her, building and releasing pressure with my tongue, and fingers. I used her pussy and used her ass.

I couldn't wait any longer. As I offered my cock to her pussy, she pushed me onto the bed on my back. She clearly didn't think my erection was good enough and again used her mouth to restore me to full combat readiness. Satisfied, she got on top of me, took hold of my cock, and guided it into her hot, wet pleasure palace. It was glorious as she slid down my pole. As I became fully impaled she stopped and held me in place. I looked at her face. Serene, yet lustful. I looked at her breasts. Magnificent. Then she started to ride me. Slowly rising and falling. Her face contorted in pleasure as she went faster and faster. Her moans turned to a string of expletives and then she called out "God" many times. I suddenly realised I had started to cum, deep inside her.

We both lay back after and rested. It was almost ten in the morning. I had missed a faculty meeting but it wasn't of any great import. The rest of the day was clear; I had planned on a day in the library, but it was panning out far more interesting than envisaged. Andrea had already made excuses to her boss, and was planning on a 'sickie'.

I think I fell asleep for an hour or two. I was woken in the best way ever, with a mouth around my cock. But it wasn't Andrea. It was Michelle, her sister. A half day at school had afforded her the opportunity of joining us for a lazy afternoon licking, sucking, and fucking.

The fun culminated with me being laid on my back, my cock being ridden by Michelle, and Andrea grinding her hot wet, cum filled cunt on my face. I finished by blasting another load of my sperm deep in Michelle, any thoughts of wearing a condom long forgotten.

We collapsed in a heap, our sweat-soaked bodies testament to our sexual efforts and exertions. It was time for a shower, a change of clothes, and a trip to the nearest pub to refresh and eat - ready for the next episode!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments