Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After

"My morning went from boring to out of this world."

16
3 Comments 3
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It was Friday and my girlfriend, Anne called me at work to let me know to meet her at the local bar where several of the girls from her dorm would be going. Our friend Steve bartended there part-time, at nights to pay for his college tuition. Anne, Evelyn and I usually went there on the nights he was working to make sure he got plenty of tips and for the free drinks.

On this particular night, about half of the dorm decided to go, so the few cars that they had were going to be packed. Since I was working a little late, the girls who liked to drink were fairly inebriated by the time I arrived, my girlfriend included. I managed to get down one beer before Anne started falling off of her chair due to overindulgence and I knew it was time to get her out of there.

I asked Evelyn and the other girls at our table, “Do any of you need a ride back to the dorm?” and had four accept. So I helped Anne to the car, and Evelyn helped a girl named Sophie, who just turned eighteen. This was her first night drinking with the girls, and I guessed that she overdid it from the way she was leaning on Evelyn. The last two were Doreen and Sue; they were roommates, and there was talk that they enjoyed each other’s company far too much.

After we all piled into the car with Anne and Evelyn up front with me and Sophie, Doreen and Sue in the back, we were on our way. I let everyone know to yell if they needed me to pull over so that they could get sick. Evelyn sat next to me so that Anne could be by the window to get some air and jump out quickly if we needed to stop for her.

Sophie was behind me with her window down too for the same reasons as Anne. We had several traffic lights on the way back to the dorm and seemed to get them all red. However, this did give me the chance to check on everyone by looking around while we waited. By the third light, Sophie was asleep while Doreen and Sue were snuggling close and starting to play.

With Anne now passed out and Evelyn watching over her, I found myself looking back at Doreen and Sue in the rearview mirror almost constantly. They knew that I was spying on them and had great fun showing off while fondling each other. At the next red light, Doreen mouthed 'turn around' as I watched them in the mirror. As I turned, she raised Sue’s skirt to reveal her clean shaven mound and slipped her middle finger inside as far as it would go.

I probably would have been caught staring by Evelyn had it not been for the person behind me beeping their horn because the light had turned green. For the rest of the ride, I did my peeping through the rearview mirror, just to be safe. Both Doreen and Sue flashed me several times before we finally got back to the college, and I had a tough time hiding my excitement when it came time to get out of the car. Fortunately for me, I had to help Sophie up to her room while Evelyn helped Anne.

Once I got Sophie to her room and placed on her bed, I headed back to see how Evelyn was doing with Anne and found the room empty. I quickly turned around and headed for the bathroom and found Evelyn holding back Anne’s hair, and she regurgitated the evening’s food and drink into the toilet. After a pause, I asked,” Can I get you anything?”

Anne just moaned as Evelyn asked, “How about some water and a cold washcloth?” I ran back to the room, got some water and a washcloth, which I dampened with cold water back in the bathroom sink, and brought them to Evelyn. Anne seemed to be done, but Evelyn said, “I’ll keep her here for a little while longer, why don’t you just head back to the room.”

“If you don’t need anything else then I’ll go back and wait for you girls there,” I replied

Evelyn added, “We’re good, go get some rest, you look tired.”

I climbed into Anne’s bed with the intention of watching TV until they came back, but I was fast asleep within minutes. I was so out of it that I barely woke long enough to move over when Anne finally got in bed.

I have always been an early riser, and the next morning was no exception. I lay there for about twenty minutes to see if I could get back to sleep, but it wasn’t happening, so I slipped out of bed. Everyone else was fast asleep, and I grabbed a towel and some soap and headed for the bathroom in my shorts.

The bathroom was an interesting experience since it was an all-girls school and was designed just for that purpose. There were about ten toilet stalls, five each lining the left and right walls. The back wall was one continuous mirror and counter with about ten sinks spaced about four feet apart. In the middle were ten shower stalls back to back in two rows. The showers had flimsy little curtains that left about an eighteen-inch gap at the bottom so you could easily tell the number of occupants.  It was also nothing for a passerby to whip the curtain open to mess with you.

As I moseyed down the hall, I saw Doreen headed in from the other side, but I didn’t think that she saw me before she entered. When I entered the bathroom, it was empty except for a shower running and some girly giggling. I headed for a shower stall of my own and reached in to turn on the water so that it could warm up. Once it was warm, I removed my shorts and hung them and my towel on the hook outside of the stall.

Just as I got my hair rinsed, I heard a quick scream, almost like a hiccup. It was followed by a normal voice asking, “Can someone help me?”

dalma_hayek
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dalma_hayek

I replied, “What do you need?” as I was hesitant to leave the warmth of the shower.

“I think I twisted my ankle” and then I heard a thump like someone fell in the shower.

I quickly shut mine off, grabbed my towel, and headed around to see what happened. When I rounded the other side of the stalls, I blurted, “Which one are you in?”

Suddenly the shower curtain just to my left was flung open, and there stood Doreen and Sue stark naked and playing with each other. My first reaction was to be pissed off about the ruse, but then Doreen dropped to her knees and started licking Sue’s glistening pussy. The only thing that I managed to get out of my mouth was, “What the fuck…?” as Sue grabbed my arm and pulled me into the shower with them.

After pulling off my towel, Sue pulled me in for a deep French kiss. When I started to protest, Doreen moved from Sue’s slit to my hardening cock. While Doreen was working my cock down her throat, Sue reached over and pulled the shower curtain closed as she continued to reach for my tonsils. Once I was fully hard, and they were sure that they had me, Sue said, “We want you to fuck us both right here in the shower.”

I just nodded and mumbled, “Sure…okay,” as my cock was firmly lodged in the back of Doreen’s throat.

Sue moved to the back of the shower wall and spread her legs as far apart as she could as Doreen slipped my cock from her mouth and pulled it toward Sue’s waiting vagina. I slid about halfway into her feverous little hole but couldn’t get any further even with repeated attempts. With our frustration building, I quickly pulled out and grabbed her by her ass and lifted her. She got the idea and wrapped her legs around my waist as Doreen lined me up again.

Once back inside, I pinned Sue against the back wall and started a slow but firm pounding of her tight slick snatch. Not wanting to be excluded, Doreen pulled Sue’s face to the side, and their tongues dueled as she slid her hand between us and rubbed Sue’s clit. After a minute or two, Sue was on the fast-track to a leg shaking orgasm, and when it hit, Doreen had a hard time keeping her mouth covered to quiet the screams.

I slowed as her orgasm started to ebb and Sue muttered, “Now its Doreen’s turn.”

Doreen grabbed my cock and slowly pulled me out of Sue and then bent over and grabbed her ankles. I turned and pressed into Doreen’s unyielding little mound. I was barely able to get the head of my cock in as Sue voiced, “Keep pushing and get it in there,” like some weird sex cheerleader.

I looked down at Doreen and questioned, “Are you sure that you want this?”

Doreen whispered back, “Yes…I need to do this…just don’t hurt me, please.”

Realizing that she must be a virgin, I slipped a finger inside her and slowly tried to stretch her enough for a second. Once I got the second one in, I rotated them around and scissored them to try and open her up as much as possible. Once she seemed to be relaxing and moaning a little, I withdrew my fingers and slipped the head of my cock back inside, then started an easy in and out, pressing slightly deeper each time.

I didn’t notice much of a hymen as she was pretty narrow the whole way through. Once I couldn’t seem to go any deeper, I just started an easy back and forth. Before long, she was begging me to speed up as she was closing in on her first penile penetrated orgasm. Up until now, I had been so preoccupied with not hurting her; I hadn’t thought about my own orgasm, which was quickly approaching.

With us both on edge, I blurted out, “Can I cum inside you?”

“Yes…Please. Yes!” was her reply.

Reaching our orgasms about the same time, we both had trouble muffling our screams. As my orgasm started to subside, my legs weakened a little, and I stumbled backward into the stall wall and pulled Doreen with me. Sue moved in front of us and helped Doreen up and pushed her back into me as she began kissing her and rubbing her clit.

In my current position, my cock was still about halfway inside of Doreen and started to shrink until the two of them started fondling each other all over again. Doreen quickly noticed that I was getting hard and said, “Do you want to do Sue again?”

“I’d love to, but I better get back to Anne’s room before I get caught in the shower with you two hotties,” I replied

Doreen pushed Sue forward a little to let me slide out and then turned, saying, ”Let me clean that up for you.” She then dropped to her knees and sucked me back down her throat while she fondled my balls. Sue got down on her knees as well and began licking and sucking my scrotum until I came again. As I struggled to stay upright, Doreen turned towards Sue as they stood and shared my cum.

I leaned out of the shower and grabbed my towel before heading back around to my stall to clean up. As I was washing my hair, the curtain was whipped open, and there stood the two of them wrapped in their towels. As a couple of other girls passed by, they quietly stated, “Come by our room anytime. and we mean anytime you want some more.”

They quickly opened and closed their towels to give me one last look, and I croaked, “I definitely will!”

When I finished showering, I wrapped up in my towel and headed back to Anne’s room, where everyone was still sleeping off the night before.

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments