Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Club Niqab — Part 3

"Stacey finds herself deeply involved in the activities at Club Niqab."

28
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Words in italics are indicative of how the corresponding Arabic words would be pronounced (and thus how the protagonist “heard” it).""

Haroun wasted no time. Once he was balls-deep in my ass he started fucking me with half-strokes, pulling partially out before slamming back into me repeatedly. His nine-inch cock felt amazing as he hammered away behind me. At first, his hands were gripping my hips, but soon I felt the delicious tug as he grabbed the fabric of my garter skirt just above the garters. He pushed me forward with his thrusts and pulled me back by my garters.

The man in my mouth did almost nothing. Haroun’s insistent and repeated thrusts pushed my open mouth onto his cock, which was a comfortable five or six inches. He only lasted a few minutes. All too soon, I felt him tense up and he gripped my head, trying to hold me still while he emptied his seed into my mouth. His cum was very thick and creamy, but the volume was so small that I had no trouble swallowing it.

He pulled away from me and walked around behind me to watch Haroun fucking me. The other man who had been standing and waiting immediately replaced him. He lifted the hem of my niqab just high enough to guide his already raging hard-on toward my mouth.

His cock was nearly seven inches long and made it to the back of my throat, setting off my gag reflex. He thrust his hips against my forward motion as Haroun continued his assault on my ass. He placed his hands on the top of my head and thrust again. This time, ready for his length, I took him in my mouth and into my throat. He gripped my head between his hands and held me on his cock. I snaked my tongue out of my mouth to lick his balls. He jumped back, clearly not expecting that. I suppressed a giggle.

He pointed excitedly to the lipstick ring around the base of his cock and was yelling something to anyone who would listen — or who might hear him over the loud music. He lifted my niqab once more and guided his cock back into my mouth. This time he settled down and timed his thrusts in my mouth with Haroun’s thrusts from behind. I was see-sawing back and forth between two nice cocks and was in sissy heaven.

Haroun was showing no signs of slowing down, but I noticed that a line was forming behind the man using my mouth. It felt longer, but I estimated that it had been about ten minutes since I had swallowed that first load of cum. All too soon he started bucking his hips and I could tell that he was getting ready to cum. I grabbed a quick breath expecting him to finish in my mouth. Instead, he pulled out and began stroking his cock, shooting his load over my covered face.

One spurt of his cum left a string across the eye-opening of my niqab while the remainder of it was sprayed in the general vicinity of my covered mouth. I quickly turned to check on Haroun and was surprised to see a line had formed behind him as well. I had over ten men waiting to use my holes!

The next man to step up in front of me was wearing Western clothing and appeared to be some kind of businessman. I couldn’t tell if he was American or some other European but his cock was white and nearly eight inches long. He stepped closer and, following the lead of the locals, he did not attempt to unmask me but instead lifted just the hem of my niqab and poked his hard cock toward my open mouth.

He was not interested in throat-fucking me. He seemed content just letting me suck his cock, leaving one hand on top of my head to guide my efforts. Two more robed men stepped up beside him, each of them stroking their cocks as they watched Haroun fucking my ass and what they could only imagine my mouth was doing to the cock under my veil.

Haroun finally slowed. Now he was making each stroke of his cock in my ass a “tip-to-balls” deep thrust that told me he was close. I pushed back hard against him, urging him to dump his load inside of me. I could barely hear his loud yell over the music as he lunged forward one final time, gripping my hips tightly and holding my body against his. I felt his cock spasm with each thrust as he pumped his load of cum deep into my ass.

As I was coming down from the high of feeling Haroun's cum inside of me, the man in front of me came as well, shooting a sizable load of cum in my mouth. I swallowed greedily, slurping and sucking at his cock as he painted my tonsils white. The two men beside him held their cocks by the base and sprayed their loads over my face almost simultaneously. I had been here thirty minutes and in just the last minute had four separate loads of cum sprayed on me or shot inside of me.

The man behind Haroun pulled him by the shoulder, tugging him away from me. Haroun collapsed on the couch beside me as I felt new cocks invading both my holes. The one in my mouth was much like the first, just four or five inches and easy to handle. The one in my ass was not as long as Haroun’s nine-inch cock, but it was wider — so much so that I felt stretched back there for the first time in a long time.

The two new men used me independently of each other, clearly not understanding how much better it would be for all of us if our thrusting and motions were in sync rather than fighting to use me as two separate holes. Regardless, the fourth cock in my mouth came as quickly as the first, dribbling a small load before withdrawing.

The man in my ass was really bearing down on me. He held my hips in a death grip and hammered away at my ass like I was nothing more than a sex toy. He finished just as my mouth was filled by a fifth cock. He stabbed forward and dumped what seemed like an incredible load inside of me. I felt it oozing out around his cock and running down my balls and inner thighs. He stabbed deeply one more time before withdrawing, slapping my ass with his still-hard cock. He grabbed a fistful of my ass and bent over me.

Mutakhanith,” he hissed in my ear. He slapped my ass very hard and then roughly fondled my cock and balls before walking away.

A third man plunged his cock into my now wide-open ass, his cock both so skinny and so average that I barely registered that he was even inside of me. The rhythmic slap-slap of his loins against my ass as he fucked me was the only thing that let me know he was back there.

The cock in my mouth was long enough to make me open my throat for it, and he was clearly enjoying using my mouth. He gripped my head and it was his motion from the front that was driving the action in both ends. As he was fucking my veiled face another man stood beside him and shot his load all over my face.

I felt the man in my ass tense up and bend over me, shooting a third load of cum into my ass. As he was hunched over me he reached around my hips to stroke my cock. Such a nice man, I thought, to care to give me even a bit of pleasure. I felt him torn away from me as another larger man stepped between my legs.

He didn’t penetrate me at first; instead, he leaned over me so that his mouth was next to my ear.

“Hello my little khunthaa,” he said with an edge of malice in his voice. His English was quite good. “My big qadib is going to make your kis alhimar hurt for a week!”

I felt his cock probing around my asshole, seeking the opening.

“I will be your muujab,” he said. “You are my saalib — my little bitch!”

I didn’t understand any of the Arabic he used, but making me his bitch certainly seemed clear enough! I turned my head for a moment, ejecting the cock that was in my mouth. My eyes darted to the man behind me who stood well over six feet tall. He was big and black and his impressive eleven-inch cock was aimed right at my ass. I used the only non-business phrase I had memorized in Arabic.

Yumaris aljins mae muakharati almukhanath bijadin,” I yelled as loud as I could. “Fuck my sissy ass hard!”

Abbyysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbyysaenz

The man who had been using my mouth had been close to coming and seemed quite put out. He gripped my head tightly and turned my mouth back to his cock. He didn’t have to struggle to find my opening because at that moment the man behind me shoved his cock halfway up my ass in one thrust causing my mouth to open wide. I was suddenly full of cock in both ends once more.

His cock was not the biggest I had ever had, nor was it the longest, but my ass hadn’t had this kind of workout for a few months and I felt every inch of that big black cock as he penetrated me. I howled with the immediate pain that oh-so-quickly turned to pleasure as he gave me the remaining five or six inches of his cock. I moaned as I felt him hit bottom.

All of my howling and moaning with a cock in my throat sent that guy over the edge quickly. As he came he pulled back from my throat, shooting the load in my mouth. I was swallowing fast trying to keep up. As the man behind me started fucking me I gasped and inhaled some of the cum, leading to a coughing fit. With every cough, I felt my sphincter tighten briefly around my anal intruder.

I was recovering from the coughing fit and was just starting to draw a ragged breath of fresh air when a sixth cock pressed between my lips. This cock was also white, though the man wore Arab garb. This cock had to be right at seven inches as it fit perfectly in my mouth without using my throat. I closed my lips around it and started comfortably sucking it. It tasted like it had been inside of a pussy recently. The big black cock in my ass was sawing in and out, hammering away at me relentlessly.

With a beautiful cock working me in both ends I was rapidly drifting into a state of delirium. Another man stepped up and jerked his cock on my face. I barely registered the extra load of cum, though I did briefly wonder just how messy my niqab and hijab looked.

The man behind me was really giving my ass a workout. When he said I was going to hurt for a week after he fucked me he wasn’t kidding! He alternated between pulling out and giving me his full eleven inches in tip-to-balls thrusts, as well as stabbing deeply inside of me and holding my body against his groin as he short-stroked the deepest recesses of my bowels.

The man in my mouth came without warning, but his load wasn’t very big. Even with my mouth full of cock I had no trouble swallowing my fifth load of the evening.

The man in my ass was balls-deep, rooting around with those short strokes. Just as another man lifted my niqab so I could service his cock the music suddenly stopped. The lights came on and I was briefly blinded. Several women started screaming and many of the men dropped their robes and ran for the various exits.

Ghayit,” the man behind me yelled.

The music was replaced by a cacophony of screams, startled yells, and loud conversations. Haroun stood and grabbed my arm.

“You must go, quickly. Now!” he said. The man fucking my ass didn’t stop and Haroun pushed him away from me. Haroun yelled at me again.

“Police are coming! Do not be found here!” He pointed in what I assumed was the direction from which I had entered the room — the direction where I would find my clothes.

“I meet you outside! Go! Go!” He pushed me in the general direction he had been pointing. I saw the other women streaming through a gap in the curtain wall. My four-inch heels, though sexy as hell, were not conducive to quickly fleeing. I stopped long enough to step out of them, grabbed them from the floor, and ran. Even still, I was one of the last women to get back to the changing area.

The woman who had fitted my hijab and niqab was urgently waving me toward her. She was clutching my bag.

“You must hurry. No time to change!” She ripped the headscarf and veil from me and thrust my pants and shirt at me. “Shoes!”

I dropped my shoes in the bag as I stepped into my pants, pulling them on over my stockings, panties, and garter skirt. The woman shoved everything else in my bag and thrust it into my hands.

“Dress and go, quickly now. Police are almost here!” She fled.

I pulled my shirt on over my bra and followed her out, juggling the bag as I tried to button my shirt; running for the door in my stocking feet.

As I stepped outside the door through which I had entered I saw a veritable stream of limos and taxis racing away into the night. Haroun was across the street, gesturing wildly beside a taxi door he was holding open.

“Come! GO!”

I raced across the street and dove into the waiting taxi. Haroun jumped in beside me and the taxi raced away. I heard the wail of distant sirens. As the driver weaved his way out of the area Haroun gestured to me to clean off my makeup. As I reached in my bag for a makeup removal wipe he grabbed my arm and gestured to my neck — the choker of my halter bra!

I reached behind my neck, unfastening the choker. I reached up under my shirt and unfastened the bra and then reached through the sleeves and removed the entire bra, shoving it in the bag. I ripped open a makeup wipe and cleaned off my eyes and lipstick. Finally, I pulled my man shoes from the bag and slipped them on directly over my stockings without looking for my socks.

After a twenty-minute cab ride, Haroun barked something at the driver, who immediately pulled over. Haroun stepped out of the taxi and spoke a few words to the driver. As he closed the door and walked away I got those nervous butterflies again. Exactly where was the driver taking me?

I was relieved to soon see my hotel come into view. The driver pulled up and I paid the meter fare of over 200 Riyal. I walked past the bellhop and made for my room. As the adrenaline was leaving my body I began to feel the familiar ache deep in my ass from the fucking I had received. My throat was a little sore as well.

In the elevator, I mentally ticked off the night’s activities. I had sucked six cocks and swallowed five loads of cum. Another five men had cum on my face or niqab. Four men had fucked my ass, Haroun and three others; two of which had very memorable cocks for either their girth or length. I wished the big black cock in my ass had been allowed to finish.

In my room, I checked myself in the mirror. I looked a wreck but was passably dressed as a man. I laughed out loud at my mental summation of myself as “passably” a man — the irony was not lost on me.

As I stripped out of my “boy clothes,” I felt my cock rise at the sight I beheld. I reached into my bag for my heels and halter bra. I redressed and grabbed my makeup bag. I went into the bathroom, taking the bag with me.

I pulled the wad of cloth from the bag and sorted out the hijab from the niqab. The hijab was pretty easy to put back on. There was a large wet spot on the top of it, no doubt the result of where some cum had been sprayed on me. Wearing the headscarf I reapplied my eye makeup and lipstick.

As I held up the niqab it was a terrible mess. A combination of my saliva on the inside and the various loads of cum on the outside had wrecked the garment. I fitted it as best I could (thankfully it was still pinned to fit me!). I fawned and preened in the mirror, enjoying the view that the men at Club Niqab would have had of my sissy self.

As I stroked my cock I made my way back to the room and pulled my largest dildo from my collection of toys. I watched myself in the mirror as I sucked the dildo under the niqab and then bent over and filled my ass in one thrust with the dildo. I tried to remember the words I had heard as I plunged the dildo in and out of my ass.

“I’m your little khunthaa,” I told myself aloud. “Fuck me hard. Make me your bitch. Use me as your saalib!”

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments