Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl's Night Out (Pt. 4)

"Francine joins the group"

34
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Frank is easily swayed when around three pretty women."

I told Frank that I would not send the photos I took of him en femme, and technically, I did not. I did, however, show them to Mary and Robin. Robin was thrilled with how he looked and also excited that he was willing to go on our girls' night out. They both insisted on coming over to help Frank prepare, although I knew Frank would not like the idea. I decided to let that be the first surprise of the evening.

Our night finally came around, and Mary and Robin showed up early as planned. Frank had just gotten out of the shower and was walking into the bedroom when he saw them. I saw a brief moment of panic that flashed across his face, but I must give him credit as it passed quickly. The three of us went to work on him right away. Mary went into my closet to select his outfit, and I styled his hair. Robin had some great suggestions regarding his makeup, and when she finished, he wasn't just passable as a woman; Frank looked exactly like one.

Frank does not have a deep voice for a man but a bit too deep for a woman. Our coaching didn't take long before we had him at just the right pitch so that he sounded like a woman with a low, sultry voice. The last thing we needed to do was select a name for Frank. It took little time to decide on calling him Francine.

Mary took us to a popular nightclub. It was crowded and loud, so we started by getting a table and ordering a few drinks. I ordered a couple of shots to get everyone loosened up, and it worked well. Francine stayed in character easily and even ordered the next round of shots.

We stepped out onto the dance floor and began dancing together. We had a lot of fun, switching partners and just letting loose. Mary even took a few turns dancing with Francine. Several guys danced up to us and tried to join us, but we were able to politely discourage them.

We sat for a while and had more drinks. Four guys that looked like they were college-age came to our table. They asked if they could buy us a round, and Robin quickly agreed before anyone else could say anything. They joined us, and we chatted, listening to them talk about themselves. Two guys showed more than a mild interest in Francine, and I could see he was getting a little nervous. I thought it was adorable. Still, I realized that if I did nothing, our girl's night would end quickly.

I wanted to avoid a situation that could have ended the fun. I suggested we return to the dance floor, so we did just that. In my defense, I meant that we girls should return to the dance floor, but the guys took that as an invitation. We decided to go with it. Mary took this opportunity to show the boys where her interest lay by pulling me into a tight embrace and kissing me deeply. Seeing this, the boys paired off, the two who were into Francine with her and the others with Robin.

After only two songs, the DJ switched to a slow dance. There was an awkward moment until Mary grabbed the hands of one of Robin's and Francine's dance partners, and the four of us returned to the table. Francine was heavily buzzed. She apparently didn't realize what had happened until his arms were placed around his partner's neck, and his dance partner's arms went around his waist.

Mary, I, and the two guys with us sat and watched the dance. One of the guys commented on Frank being a horndog. I was shocked at first. I thought our ruse was done until I realized their buddy's name was Frank too. This was just too good to be true. Frank's hands constantly moved up and down Francine's back, each time getting lower and lower. About halfway through the song, they were planted directly on Francine's ass.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

Francine pulled back, and Frank tried to go in for a kiss. She turned to the side to avoid it, so Frank pressed his head into her neck and nuzzled her. His hands never left her ass. Frank was pulling her hips into his, grinding with the music. As they rotated, Francine faced me, and the look on her face told me I had better intervene.

The song was almost over anyway, and we left the table to rejoin the others. Frank and Francine separated, and the four girls were shocked. Frank had a hard-on. No, that isn't the right word. Frank had a tree limb stuck in his pants. His bulge was down to his left knee, and I bet it was bigger around in circumference than my arm. We said some apologies and made an excuse to get going. Frank insisted on giving Francine his number before we left.

Once we were in Mary's car and on the way to our house, we girls looked at each other and started laughing. Francine didn't seem to see the humor in it. While we discussed the massive dick that Frank was not able to conceal, I placed my hand in Francine's lap and felt her hard-on as well. For future dates, we would need to do a better job tucking away and hiding his cock.

Back home, all of us were ready to have some fun. We went straight to the master bedroom. I had Francine lay on her back. I wasted no time sliding up her dress and freeing her cock before taking it into my mouth. I then moved around so I could also sit on her face. I expected Mary and Robin to play with each other, but they just sat on the bed and watched. I had come once and was almost ready again when Francine came. I rolled to the side and noticed Robin giving me a sly smile.

I moved to the edge of the bed when Robin then took the same position I had just left. Knowing Francine was still sensitive, she took her time to get him up again, and then the two of them quickly found a good rhythm. Robin also has no issue with swallowing, so when Francine came, she didn't miss a drop. We all just lay on the bed for quite a while, recounting the night's events.

I enjoyed watching Francine get the pleasure she deserved. This would ensure that we could keep girls' night as a regular thing. I was not ready for what happened next, though. Mary got up and moved toward Francine, who looked perplexed. Mary then pulled up her dress and squatted on her face. Francine did not hesitate and started eating her.

Mary pulled me in for a kiss, and then, with that dominant way she has, she pushed my mouth down onto Francine's cock. There was movement on the bed, and I could hear Mary kissing Robin, then heard whispering. A moment later, Robin was between Francine's legs. She took his balls into her mouth, and together, the three of us fucked her.

At the time, that was the most intense date night we had ever had. Girls' night became a regular thing every other week. Frank even became proficient at putting on makeup and doing his hair to complete the change to Francine. While we sometimes teased him about calling and inviting the other Frank, we knew deep down there was a potential for conflict there, so it remained just teasing.

Published 
Written by RachIntuit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments