Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our New Adventure (pt. 2)

"Plus one makes four"

63
13 Comments 13
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"We found a playmate for Frank."

Mary texted me the following week and wanted to meet for lunch. We had a great time and talked for almost two hours about anything and everything. She told me she had a date night already planned that included Robin, a friend of hers. Robin was bi like me, but she would be Frank's date for the evening. I could hardly wait.

That evening when we got home from work, I told Frank about our upcoming dates with Mary and Robin. He was reluctant to agree at first. I reminded him of our previous dates with Mary and informed him he would now have someone to play with, so he became more interested.

Date night finally arrived, and we met Mary and Robin at a local restaurant. I was anxious but soon noticed Frank was impressed, as Robin was just as pretty as Mary. She had fiery red hair, full lips with candy red lipstick, a nice figure, and D-cup breasts. She also seemed to approve of Frank, and our conversations were relaxed and easy.

Dinner was pleasant, and we decided to skip dessert. Mary suggested we go to her apartment this time, and since we had all had a few drinks, we took an Uber. That also allowed us to get in some personal time with our respective dates. Our driver was very interested in watching Mary and me kissing, so we put on a good show. My hand was in her blouse, while hers was up my skirt. I swear we almost ran off the road a couple of times. I must admit I was getting off a little on letting him watch.

Mary's apartment was huge. She lived alone and had four bedrooms and two full baths. She had mentioned to me before that she grew up in a small house. Now that she was on her own and making good money, she wanted to have a lot of space. She gave us a quick tour but left out the fourth bedroom. She told us she was not quite ready to show us that one, which immediately sparked my curiosity. I figured I would try and get more information about that room from her later.

Mary looked at Robin and told her to have fun, then pulled me by the arm into her room. I caught a glimpse of Robin leading Frank by the hand into another room, but to be honest, my attention was on my growing desire. I followed Mary into her room, then eased up behind her, kissing her neck, and reached around to unbutton her blouse. While I was doing that and unhooking her bra, she unzipped her skirt and let it drop. She wore the most sexy purple lingerie set, and the panties were satin but crotchless. Perfect for what I wanted.

I gently pushed her backward onto the bed, then knelt down between her legs. She was already wet and smelled delicious. I dove in, licking her lips and sucking on her clit. She wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me harder to her, and I loved it. The feel of her hands holding me firmly in place just for her pleasure was unreal, and I could not help but finger myself. Her moans of pleasure drove me wild, and I devoured her.

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

After Mary came, she pulled me up and onto her for a kiss, then continued pushing me upwards until I was sitting on her face. This is one of my favorite positions, and it always makes me feel in control. Mary's hands were all over me until she stopped on my tits. She was caressing them, and I was riding her mouth like a bitch in heat. My breathing became short and quick as I approached my first orgasm, and she dropped her hands down to my thighs, pulling me even harder onto her tongue. I exploded in her mouth.

We kissed, used our fingers, and licked each other until we both had cum again. I mentioned that I wanted to check on Frank, so we quietly walked to their door to peek inside. They were in a sixty-nine, and it looked like Frank was about to cum. This is Frank's favorite position. Mary cupped my ass, then slid two fingers forward into my pussy. I did the same for her as we watched. Seeing Frank cum inside Robin's mouth was so fucking hot, and he returned that energy when she came.

Mary whispered to me that she wanted her dessert, then took my hand and led me back to her room. She kissed me deeply while running her hands all over me. I went to wrap my arms around her, but she stopped me. Mary had me lie face down, and then she moved between my legs. I had an idea of what was about to happen, but my mind went fuzzy when she spread my cheeks and stuffed her tongue into my asshole.

Frank has been in my ass twice, though anal sex is not something I particularly like. He would never lick my asshole. I had never experienced this before with anyone and felt electricity surging through my entire body. Mary was getting into it like she was in a heavy make-out session with my hole. She would stiffen her tongue and push it deep in me, then relax it and gently lick it all around my opening. I sure as hell wasn't going to complain. She then slid one hand under me and started toying with my clit, and in only a few minutes, I came again, really hard.

We lay together in total bliss until we heard stirring in the kitchen. Mary handed me a robe and put one on as well. We walked into the kitchen area where Frank and Robin were chatting. We stood in the kitchen for probably half an hour just talking. It was relaxed and not uncomfortable at all.

Frank and I called for a ride back to the restaurant to get our car. I couldn't wait to hear about his time with Robin and to tell him about my new experience. I can't help but wonder about our next date night.

Published 
Written by RachIntuit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments