Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Occasional Threesome (pt. 1)

"Frank's first time watching me"

84
19 Comments 19
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"My boyfriend and I love each other totally. What we do within our relationship makes us closer all the time."

I'm Rachel, and I met Frank during my junior year in college. He was a sophomore, and we hit it off right away. We had so much in common. It was nice that his friends and mine also got along very well.

By our fifth date, we had already decided to move in together, so we found an apartment.

Sex was amazing. For some background, I can have orgasms easily and frequently, which has been an added pleasure to all my relationships. Frank is predictable. He usually cums after twenty-five to thirty minutes of sex, and he can cum a second time after a small break.

I was out with some friends when I met him. Frank is not a big guy, only 5' 5" and thin but not skinny. He almost looks androgynous, so as I am bi, that drew me to him. Frank is not bi, and although he liked hearing me tell him about my sex with other women, he didn't want to know about my past boyfriends.

About a year ago, we went to a bar after dinner. I struck up a flirty conversation with a pretty woman named Mary. After a couple more drinks, and even more flirting, we decided to go to our apartment. She was gay but was okay with Frank being involved as long as his attention was not on her. Once we got into the apartment, I asked Frank to open a bottle of wine, which he left to do.

By the time he came back with three glasses, I was already on my knees with my face buried in Mary's pussy. Frank set down our two glasses on the coffee table, then sat on the couch to enjoy his glass while watching the show. This was the first time he had seen me with another woman, and from the couple of glimpses in his direction I had, he was really into it.

After a little while, I stood and gave Mary a deep, sensual kiss. I then took her hand and led her to our bedroom, undressing her as we went. Frank followed, and started undressing me on the way. He sat in the chair while Mary and I lay on the bed and began kissing, using our hands and fingers to please each other. She pulled back, then slowly moved down my body, leaving little kisses as she descended. When Mary got to my pussy, she gave me a dozen tiny kisses before a few slow licks, bringing me to my first orgasm.

She devoured me, licking every drop I had, and that was so fucking hot. I twisted around on the bed until I was under her in the 69 position and wasted no time licking her clit. She plunged her tongue back into me as I sucked on her lips and clit. She hadn't cum yet and pushed her hips against my face, which just encouraged me. I was already getting close to another orgasm when she started really grinding her pussy on my mouth. My fingers dug into her ass cheeks, pulling her even tighter as her spasms began. She came hard and for a long time, and at one point, her cheeks blocked my nose, and I couldn't breathe. That is when I came again.

TiffanyFlynn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyFlynn

Several minutes passed as we lay there in bliss. Finally, I turned around and faced her, and we kissed again. When we stopped, she looked over at Frank, who was still sitting in the chair, fully clothed but with a noticable hard-on. Mary kissed my neck and slid two fingers into me, then told Frank to stand up and get undressed. He wasted no time at all.

Again, Frank is not a big guy, and although his cock is only a little more than 7", it is pretty thick, and I like it. Mary looked me in the eye and told me to suck his dick. I was a little shocked and turned on at the same time. I got out of bed and went to Frank, kneeled in front of him, and immediately took his cock into my mouth.

He grabbed my head, but Mary told him to put his hands behind his back, which he did. I sucked his beautiful cock slow and deep, relishing in the feel of it when I was all the way down on it. I sensed Mary get up, and she walked behind me. She told me to stand up and bend over while I finished blowing Frank. I'm not used to bossy people, but I didn't question her. I stood, bent at the waist with Frank still in my mouth, and she knelt behind me and once again began licking my pussy. It was amazing.

Several minutes later, Frank started saying he was about to cum, and so was I. I firmly cupped his balls with my left hand and the base of his shaft in my right, sending him over the edge. He flooded my mouth, and I, in turn, flooded Mary's mouth.

We were all pretty spent. I leaned over to kiss Mary, and she pulled back. She appologized, then said that she was a sperm-a-phobe. She told me to give Frank a kiss instead. I tried that too, and got the same reaction, and we all started laughing. I told her Frank is so bad, I have to actually brush my teeth after pleasing him before he will kiss me.

We all returned to the living room, drank some of the wine, then chatted about random stuff for a while. Mary said she couldn't stay. Everyone said how much we enjoyed the evening and should do it again, so Mary and I exchanged numbers.

Over the next two months, we had three more evenings with Mary, and with each meeting, Mary seemed to get a bit more bossy, though she never was rude or disrespectful. I guessed it was just her aggressive personality.

A few weeks went by without hearing from her, then, out of the blue, I received a text from her asking if we were up for a new adventure.

Without even mentioning it to Frank, I said Yes.

Published 
Written by RachIntuit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments