Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Neighbors — Part 1

"A messy separation of his neighbors leaves our main character in the reluctant role of providing emotional support for his best friend, Martin. Just how far does this emotional support go?"

59
9 Comments 9
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part one of a six-part story. This is (yet) another one I hope to continue!"

"You should really go check in on Martin," my wife said. "When was the last time you dropped in on him?"

"Just last week," I said. "You were at your Women's Club that night. I told you, remember?"

"Still," she said. "It's the least we can do since his wife left him. They were such good neighbors to us when we moved in."

"But the ball game . . . " I started to say.

"No," she cut me off mid-excuse. "Grab a six-pack and go see him. Watch the game over there."

"He's a Braves fan," I complained as I got up from my comfortable chair. "He isn't going to want to watch the Mets game."

It had been a few months since our neighbors had split up. His wife, Jocelyn, was a fiery woman from Argentina. Josie (as we called her) had recently moved out after a huge fight — not that they weren't always fighting. It was my wife's favorite soap opera. That didn't stop her from sending me over for "emotional support."

She went to the kitchen and I heard her open the fridge and take out some beer. While she was occupied I shot him a quick text. Wife sending me over to watch ballgame.

His cryptic reply was almost immediate: ROYGBVPB?

P, was my one-letter response.

Of course, he replied. LOL. 10m.

I slipped into the beat-up pair of Sperrys that I kept in the mud room, grabbed the beer off the kitchen table, and headed out the side door.

"I'll see you later!" I yelled at my wife.

"Thank you!" she replied.

I crossed the space between our houses, letting myself in through the side door to his garage and locking it behind me. I walked into the house, dropped the beer off on the island in his kitchen, and went straight to the guest bathroom down the hall on the way to the family room.

I immediately slipped out of my shoes; followed in short order by my t-shirt, shorts, and underwear. As I stood there naked my cock swelled at the sight of the pink lingerie folded neatly on the vanity.

I started with the top of the pile. The bra was pink dotted mesh trimmed with tight pink ruffles on the top of the cups and loosely gathered lace below. Each cup was bisected with a white line that looked like a continuation of the bra strap and a large white bow was affixed between the cups.

The matching panties followed — a crotchless string thong trimmed in the same white as the bra with a tiny triangle of material in the back. I poked my stiff cock and pulled my balls through the open crotch as I pulled the panties into place. I squeezed my cock, forcing a large drop of pre-cum from the tip. I scooped it up on my finger and licked it greedily.

Next came the garter skirt. The skirt, made from the same dotted mesh as the bra cups, flared out from the hips and ran halfway down my ass cheeks. Where the garter straps attached to the front it was trimmed with two more bows to match the one on the bra. As my cock leaked more pre-cum I continued feeding it to myself.

The stockings were last — white RHT seamed stockings with a wide band of lace topping each leg. I rolled them and deftly pulled them up my legs, clipping them front and back, pausing only briefly to adjust my seams. I stepped into the white patent leather shoes that stood beside the vanity. They were pump-style with five-inch heels and ankle straps.

The last thing left on the counter was a pair of breast forms. I slid the cool silicone tits into the bra cups. They warmed quickly against my skin and gave my figure just the right curves. The dark areola and nipples of the inserts were visible through the sheer fabric of the bra.

I opened the medicine cabinet and removed a small makeup bag. Knowing time was an issue I quickly applied a light foundation and some blush, followed by some eye shadow from the Revlon Metropolitan palette. I finished the job with Revlon's Pink Pop Lustrous lip gloss, applied with practiced ease and leaving my lips shiny and sexy.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before opening the door and stepping into the hall. My heels clicked on the tile floor as I retraced my steps back to the kitchen to pick up the beer. I grabbed the six-pack and a bottle opener and went back toward the family room. I paused in the doorway, leaning against the door frame.

"Need a beer, sweetie?" I asked.

"What I need is your sweet lips on my cock." Martin was sitting on the couch with his long, hard cock sticking up obscenely between his legs. He was wearing a heavy terrycloth robe open just enough to reveal his manhood.

He was a beautiful black man with a beautiful and impressive cock. I crossed the room quickly and knelt between his legs, immediately slurping his cock into my mouth. I set the beer down and began to stroke his cock with one hand as I sucked on it; my other hand rubbed and gently squeezed his smooth balls.

"Mmmm," I said between mouthfuls of cock, "It feels like you have quite a load for me in there."

"Oh yeah, baby," he said. "I've been saving it up for over a week hoping Elaine would send you over. I even moped around in the front yard until she came over to see how I was doing."

"You sly minx," I said playfully. "We need a better signal."

"Maybe a Jack of Spades kind of bat-signal I can send up to call my sissy cocksucker over?"

"Mmmm. Maybe I'll get a Wildcats flag to raise when I need a big black cock in my ass."

"Wildcats?"

"Yeah, like the Kentucky Wildcats. Kentucky. 'KY.' Get it?" He grabbed my head and pushed my mouth back down on his cock.

Valeriemiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriemiiller

"How about you take care of this first before we talk about scratching your itch?"

"Mmm-hmmm."

I sucked and slurped on his cock. I licked the length of his shaft and jacked it furiously with both hands. I tongued his balls and sucked on them. I bobbed my head up and down for what felt like thirty minutes.

Finally, I took a deep breath and forced his cock into the back of my mouth and down my throat. I pushed until I felt his balls against my chin.

"Oh fuck yes!" he said. "If Josie had been able to do that, we'd probably still be married."

I pulled off his cock, filled my lungs with air, and plunged him balls-deep back into my mouth, this time fucking his ten-inch cock with my throat. Each time his balls reached my chin I stuck out my tongue as best I could and licked at his balls.

"Damn, girl," he said. "Fucking your pretty little mouth gets me so hot."

"Mmm," was all I managed.

"Here it comes, Stacey. Here comes a big fresh load of hot cum!"

"Give it to me, baby; I want to taste you! Shoot your load in my mouth and watch me swallow it!"

I pulled off his cock, took a quick breath, and plunged him back into my mouth. He had a hand on each side of my head now, raising his hips as I lowered my mouth. I took him down my throat one last time before he groaned loudly.

As his cum started to spurt I pulled off him just enough to take his full load in my mouth. He writhed under my ministrations as his cum flooded my mouth, filling it. Finally, he slumped down into the couch cushions and released my head.

"Show me," he said. I sat back on my heels and opened my mouth as wide as I dared so he could see his load. I swear I could feel the sperm swimming around. "Damn, you are such a good cocksucking cum slut, Stacey. I gotta get me a picture of that shit for my Tumblr." He lifted his smartphone and took several shots with the camera. "Now swallow."

I licked my lips and then swallowed, savoring his load as I felt its warmth spreading down my esophagus. I licked my lips once more, finally opening my mouth to show him it was all gone. He took several more pictures.

"Thanks, I needed that," Martin said.

"Thank you," I said. "You know I love how your load tastes, and the bigger the better!" I sat down on the floor and rested my head on his thigh. My mind wandered to how we ended up in this arrangement . . .

It had been almost three weeks after Josie had moved out and I was helping Martin pack up the things she had left behind when she stormed out. He was working in the den on her book collection, leaving me with quite a volume of clothes in the bedroom. He said it was too personal for him to go through her clothes.

When I opened the drawer full of frilly lingerie, my heart skipped a beat. Josie was an incredibly sexy woman and the thought that I was handling her unmentionables made my cock stir in my pants. Well, that and the fact that I had been a closeted cross-dresser for years. Although I'm sure my wife suspected, she was too polite to ever ask me if I knew how her sexiest panties always seemed to get stretched out so soon.

I looked around the room, situated myself so that I was facing the door, and then started pawing through the delightful mound of slippery satin and sexy lace. I quickly paired up bras and babydolls with their matching panties — surprised and excited to see just how many pairs of crotchless panties were in her collection. She had chemises, camisoles, tap pants, and scores of panties in all colors and styles.

One set caught my eye, completely mesmerizing me. It was a pink satin baby doll with matching panties. The top was halter-style with a sweetheart neckline and the front had a flyaway ruffled hem with a large satin bow centered between the cups. The panties were tanga-style with a bow at the top of the open crotch and rows of frilly ruffles across the backside.

Temptation got the better of me and I made a snap decision that would change my life forever. I put all but the baby doll set in the box I was packing. I poked my head out from the bedroom door and yelled down the hall.

"You okay in there, buddy?"

"Yeah," he responded. "How's it going with you?"

"I'm just finishing up the armoire and getting ready to start on the chest of drawers."

"I'll be ready for a break soon. Too early for a beer?"

"Never!" I said. "Going to download some of this coffee first."

"Right. See you in the kitchen." I grabbed the baby doll and panties and made a beeline for the master bathroom, where I quickly stripped out of my mundane guy clothes.

The thrill was electric as I pulled the panties up my legs. My semihard cock was already leaking copious amounts of pre-cum and I was careful not to get any of it on the panties as I guided my cock and balls through the opening in the crotch.

One wall of the bathroom was covered in mirrored tile and I admired my ruffle-covered ass in the panties before stepping into the nightie and pulling it up my legs — again being careful not to get any of my fluid on the top. I fastened the halter behind my neck and stood back to admire my reflection.

I was preening and posing in the mirror when I heard the unmistakable rattle of a hand on the doorknob. I looked and realized that in my haste I had neglected to lock the door! I was trapped and had no idea what to do or say. "Be out in a minute," was all I managed to blurt out before the door swung open.

I stood rooted to the spot, my cock even harder now that my secret had been revealed — and to my best friend, no less!

"Whoa," was all Martin said.

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments