Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Neighbors — Part 5

"The final chapter of Stacey's stroll down Memory Lane as her daydream of how she and Martin came together ends"

30
7 Comments 7
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"The last major piece of the memory . . . I am still working on the next part of the story!"

I humped his cock hard, sliding forward as far as I dared and still keeping his cock inside of me, and then slamming myself back onto his cock, sinking down on the full length of it in one swift stroke.

"Fuck me," Martin said. "Get that dick, girl!"

Just as he did while fucking my throat, I held on to his chest, pinching and twisting at his nipples as I fucked his cock.

"That's right, baby," I said. "I'm going to fuck your dick off!"

"Shit, yeah!"

Our grunts were growing louder and soon we were both moaning over the sounds of our bodies slapping together. I buried his cock in my ass and leaned down to lick and suck his nipples.

"Oh yeah, Stacey, just like that, baby," he said.

I felt like such a girl, humping my man while licking his nipples. I nipped at them playfully.

"Hey!" he said. He grabbed my hips and thrust upward, lifting me up and forward — dislodging me from his chest. My tits were now in his face and he latched on to my nipples through the pink satin, alternately sucking them in turn before biting them as well.

"Ouch!" I squealed, my hips grinding back as I tried to squirm out of his grasp. It had the desired effect of driving his cock back inside of me.

"Not so fun, now, is it?" he asked.

"Oh, baby, you can chew on my nipples as long as you'd like; just keep that cock in my ass."

"That's your job. You're fucking me, remember?"

"Oh, you mean like this?" I asked. I sat up, bending backward until I could get my legs under me. Reaching behind me, I gripped his lower thigh — effectively holding myself in a "crabwalk" position.

I raised my hips until I felt his cock was about to fall out and then lowered myself quickly, impaling myself on his full length. I raised and lowered my hips over and over again, really riding his cock. As I did so, my half-hard cock flopped up and down between my legs.

"Oh fuck," I said. "Ah, ah, ah. Yes! Yes! Mmmm. Fuck yes!" My stream of exclamations punctuated each downward motion.

I heard the distinctive sounds of his cellphone camera shutter.

The sexy noises of my ass slapping against his groin spurred me on, my cock making contact with his abs, spreading around the steady stream of pre-cum I was leaking.

I humped him like that for what seemed like an hour, but I know there was no way my legs held out that long. Soon I pulled up too high and his cock popped out.

"Arrggghhh," I groaned, missing it immediately. I squeezed my thighs together, gripping it between them as I pulled back, mashing his cock against mine. I hooked the head of his cock under my balls and wriggled my hips until I felt him slide back inside me.

"Shit, yeah," he said. "That's some hands-free shit right there. Get on that dick, girl!"

I humped him some more, slamming my body against his. I literally fucked his cock until my legs were shaking so badly that I couldn't keep them under me. I collapsed on top of him in a heap, sliding between his legs and making his dick bend in a direction it wasn't meant to until it popped out again.

"Let's rest your legs," Martin said. He slapped my thighs as he sat up and then kneeled between my legs. Instinctively I spread my legs wider and grabbed my legs under my knees, expecting him to mount me missionary style again.

"I have a better idea, baby." He pulled my legs up and apart and then pushed them toward me. "Grab onto your ankles if you can."

I grabbed my ankles with some difficulty — having bent my legs slightly — and I was keenly aware that I was spread-eagled in as obscene a manner as possible. He sat back and took some pictures before he stood up in bed. I heard the healthy splurt of lube and the squishy sounds he made as he applied it liberally to his cock while stroking it.

He grabbed my hips and pushed forward, folding me in half. My knees were around my ears and when I looked up at him I was staring at the business end of my dripping cock. I placed my hands against my back, using my elbows for stability as Martin mounted me.

His cock slid back inside of me effortlessly. He placed his hands halfway down my thighs and began to drive his cock into me with long, sure strokes. He was pushing down as he plowed me from above, at times pulling all the way out and ramming his full length back inside of me.

"Oh yeah," he said. "That's it. Take that cock. You like that? Huh? You like my big black cock pounding your little white ass?"

"Uhhh-huh," I managed to say. "Uhh-huh-uhh-huh-uhh-huh." My sounds punctuated each thrust. "Fuck-my-ass-hard. Fuck-my-sissy-white-ass."

He flexed his knees as he relentlessly pounded my ass. With each thrust my cock leaked more precum, sometimes even being "expressed" as he shoved his black cock into me. My mouth stayed open, greedily waiting for the next stream.

As he fucked me, my cock suddenly began to swell. He stopped momentarily and one hand gripped my cock.

"Ready for some more cum?"

"Yes, please! Make me shoot my load into my mouth!"

Martin pushed forward, bending me just that much more. Still on my thigh, his left hand now slid down to my knee, pinning me there. My cock was now as close as it had ever been to my mouth — just three inches away. With his cock buried to the hilt, he began humping me as he stroked my cock. Each thrust in was another stroke of my cock.

I didn't last more than a few dozen strokes.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh... shit!" I yelled as my second orgasm swept over me. Martin didn't stop fucking me or stroking my cock as I came. I felt my ass spasm around his cock as spurt after spurt of my second load shot into my mouth. I kept my mouth open, allowing it to pool inside before swallowing it.

Now Martin shifted into high gear. He let go of my cock and pinned my other knee. He pistoned his cock in and out, each thrust harder than the last. Soon his breathing was ragged and I knew he was ready to blow.

"Here it comes, Stacey," he said. "Ohh, fuck!" He collapsed on top of me, giving me every millimeter of his cock as he pumped his fourth load into me.

"Ohhh, yeah, baby. Let it go. Paint my insides with your black cum! Give your sissy slut her creamy reward!!"

I felt his cock swell and then soften. I immediately missed the presence of his hardness, although he was still rutting around in my ass. My cock, now less than an inch from my face due to his full weight pushing down on me, was leaking again. I stuck out my tongue as far as I could and was able to just lick the tip; the touch of my tongue on my cock was electric!

"Shit, are licking your own dick?" he asked.

"With a little help from my friend," I said.

"Well, maybe we'll have to work on getting your lips around it."

"If I had a cock as long as yours, it would be easy. I'll settle for wrapping my lips around your beautiful black cock instead."

He slid down, releasing my legs and lying flat on his back. From where I was, I thought it would be easier to just get up and then join him in bed. As I stood, my legs buckled underneath me, my ass twinging as a reminder of what I had just been through.

"Whoa, you alright?" Martin asked.

"Oh yes, just need a few moments to get my legs back after that rigorous and thorough ass fucking."

I crawled up onto the bed and between his legs. I paused long enough to slurp his cock into my mouth. It was covered in lube and our mutual juices and I sucked on it like it was my last meal. I was rewarded with a few creamy drops as I squeezed his balls and shaft. I heard the click of his camera.

"You're one nasty cocksucking sissy slut, Stacey."

"I'm YOUR nasty cocksucking sissy slut," I said. I released his cock and crawled up beside him.

We lay there in silence for a few minutes.

"So wh . . ." we both started talking at the same time.

"Go ahead," I said.

"No, you first."

"Well, I was just wondering where we go from here?"

"What do you want?" he said. "All obstacles off the table, what's your ideal path forward?"

"I never thought about it," I said. "You laid the trap for me. What did you think would happen if we did this? What do you want?"

I turned onto my side to face him and my hand instinctively reached to grasp his cock. I alternated between casually stroking it and absentmindedly massaging his balls.

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

"I want to be able to stick my big black cock between your sissy lips and in your sexy white ass as often as possible. I thought we might be able to make this a regular thing. I mean, I doubt we'll ever have the ability to spend the whole day in bed like this again, but I sure would like to try it on the DL! I'll settle for whatever we can make happen."

"Before today, this was all just a fantasy for me," I said. "Now that I've tasted this world — both figuratively and literally... " I gave his cock a hard squeeze, "...I can only imagine I'll want more. But I'm still married — and so are you to that point. Can this be a regular thing?"

"If I want your ass and mouth and you want my cock we'll make something work," Martin said. "When I say regular, I don't mean 'let's set up a fuck-your-ass-Friday' or anything. I mean when the mood takes us, let's work out getting together and satisfying our respective needs. I'll take care of the location — we can always just do it here. I'll also supply all the lingerie, heels, toys, and other supplies. I'll even keep my promise to get you some titties." As he said that last part, he tweaked and twisted my right nipple, causing me to emit a low moan.

At the sound of my moan, his cock jumped in my hand.

"Hmm," I said. "Does my little sissy moan turn you on?" I moaned several more times, teasing him as I stroked his rising cock. "Should I take care of this before I go?"

"Lick my dick, bitch," he said with a wide grin.

I sucked his cock one more time, kneeling between his legs and playing with his balls and ass as I worked. I was surprised after his stamina all day that he came after just fifteen minutes. I had two fingers jammed up his ass and his cock deep down my throat when he clutched my head and held me still as he blew his fifth load of the day. It didn't feel like a lot of spunk, but feeling his cock swell and spasm in my throat again was intense.

My cock was half-hard and still dripping. I was suddenly struck by an idea from a Bailey Jay video scene I'd watched on Tumblr a while back. I stroked my cock a few times as my left hand played with my nipples through the pink satin. My nipples stood up, enjoying the attention, and my cock grew hard quickly.

I kneeled between his legs as I felt my orgasm approaching. I aimed my cock at his and let my cum fly. I only had two or three good spurts and the rest dribbled out as I squeezed and stroked my cock, my white cum in stark contrast against his black cock.

I lowered my face back to his cock and without using my hands licked and slurped my load from his cock. Some of it had run down the sides and I eagerly chased every last drop — nuzzling, licking, sucking, and slurping — over, under, and all around his cock.

I took his half-hard length back into my mouth and down my throat one last time before I crawled from between his legs. He followed me out of the bed.

"Damn, Stacey. That was some sexy shit!" he said. "What a turn-on!"

"Thanks," I said. I untied the halter strap and slipped the babydoll nightie down my legs before stepping out of it. "I'll be sorry to have to leave this sexy lingerie behind." I held it up.

It was a rumpled cum-stained mess. The panties, despite being crotchless, were an even bigger mess — stained with my pre-cum, my cum, his cum, lube, and my ass juices. "I'm even more sorry that this sexy and inspiring lingerie is totally fucking ruined."

"Not a problem, babe," he said quickly. "I'll have it professionally cleaned. I'm proud of the mess we made of that shit." He smiled. "Oh, and here." He slipped his pink panties down his legs and tossed them to me. "Put those on. It'll make me so horny knowing you're wearing them at home."

I looked them over; they were only slightly stained. I bent over and stepped into them. As I straightened up he grabbed a handful of my ass and squeezed it first before slapping it playfully.

"You keep bending over like that and this session isn't ever going to end," Martin said. I bent over again and backed my ass up, rubbing against his cock. His member was warm between my ass cheeks.

"Always leave your audience wanting more," I said, quoting Martin from earlier. He slapped my ass again, harder this time, making me jump.

I went to the bathroom and retrieved my boring boy clothes. With a wistful sigh, I pulled on my Y-fronts over the pink crotchless panties. I pulled on my shorts and threw my T-shirt on. When I emerged, Martin was just pulling on a shirt over a fresh pair of athletic shorts as well.

"Sorry for the mess," I said. "With Josie's shit gone, you'll have room to re-organize and spread out your stuff."

"Yep. I'll get back in here when I finish with the books in the den."

The absence of wearing panties and lingerie made me feel awkward about talking to my best friend like what had just happened hadn't happened. Could I get past this?

"Later, Martin," I said as I headed for home.

"See ya!"

I felt the twinge in my ass with every step as I made my way home. My wife was waiting with an early dinner and a lot of useless banter about how things had gone, how Martin was "handling it," etc.

"You'll have to be a better friend to him now," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you'll need to spend more time over there doing guy things, you know, keep his mind off of it. Emotional support."

"We'll see."

That night I somehow still found the urge to masturbate. I went into the bathroom and locked the door, dropping my shorts and underwear immediately. I was still wearing the panties Martin had me put on before I left — the same pink ones he had worn that day — and just the sight of them made my cock start to stiffen.

As I stroked my cock, I tallied up the results of today. I had sucked Martin's cock four separate times, resulting in swallowing three loads of his cum. He had fucked me twice in almost every position imaginable and cum in my ass both times. I had also swallowed my own load three times — the one Martin snowballed me with, the one he had had me shoot into my mouth while his cock was buried deep in my ass, and the one I licked from his cock.

I had gone from a bi-curious T-virgin to a cocksucking sissy slut for big black cock in a single afternoon. I had taken eight loads of cum — two in my ass and swallowed six more.

My cock was rock hard now, just rehashing the day's events in my mind. I opened my tablet and went straight to the Tumblr app. I searched my messages for the saved conversation with L!ckMyD!ckB!itch and went directly to his page.

I immediately knew that Martin had done no more packing because the photos and videos had been edited to protect my identity and he had posted dozens of pictures of me in various positions — in each, his cock in my ass or mouth — as well as those where I displayed my mouth full of cum before swallowing his load.

The pictures already had hundreds of likes and reblogs. I reblogged them all to Stacey's account, adding a brief description of my recollection of the events pictured. Then I saw the video.

Oh, the video.

The video had nearly a thousand notes. Watching my oral deflowering third-person was a surreal experience. I was extremely turned on and a little ashamed all at the same time. What a wanton slut I appeared to be!

I heard my only dialog clearly: "Shoot it in my mouth. I want to taste it before I swallow it."

As he came in my mouth on the screen, I came for the fourth time that day. I shot my load into my hand. Almost every time before, I had chickened out and wiped it off. This time I was a good sissy cocksucker.

I slurped my load into my mouth and swirled it around. The video continued with Martin's voice: "Let me see. Show the camera." I opened my mouth just as I was doing in the video. "Now swallow it like a good cocksucker." I swallowed. My ninth load for the day.

"Mmm," I said aloud in unison with myself in the video.

As I crawled into bed, my wife was already turned away from my side of the bed.

"I think you're right, honey," I told her.

"I usually am," she replied in a sleepy voice. "What am I right about this time?"

"That I need to spend more quality time with Martin. You know, the emotional support you mentioned."

"That's nice, dear. I'm sure he'll find some manly way to show you his appreciation." My ass twitched at the thought.

"I'm sure," I said.

It had just become our regular thing.

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments