Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maid To Order — Introduction

"A crossdressing businessman finds an unexpected suprise in his room. What can this new development in his life mean?"

40
15 Comments 15
4.4k Views 4.4k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Author's Notes

"(Part 1) of a three-part story that I hope to someday continue!"

Like many married crossdressers, I do most of my dressing when either I am traveling for work, or when my wife is traveling with her job. She knows I dress, but isn't thrilled with the prospect since I work for a prominent business member of our small community. She's afraid that if my secret is ever "discovered" it will have consequences for both my job and my employer. I have tried and tried to stop; to resist the urge. I have completed the binge-purge cycle so many times I have lost count (not to mention literally thousands of dollars in lingerie, shoes, and sex toys).

On my most recent trip, when I arrived at the hotel I was eager to check in and get settled. It was a hotel my company frequently used in this particular city, and they welcomed me back. Like so many business travelers, I hung my suits and shirts. I unpacked my other clothes — underwear, undershirts, etc., placing them neatly into dresser drawers. Then, unlike most businessmen, I unpacked my lingerie.

For some reason, I always lay my "girlie" things out all over the bed before deciding where to stash them. This particular stay was going to be nearly a full week, so I had over-packed; bringing quite an assortment of bras, panties, garter belts, babydolls, stockings, and heels. I also brought along some of my favorite toys — butt plugs, bigger butt plugs, and my newest favorite, an ultra-realistic cock with balls that attached to an inflatable ball so it could be ridden.

My cock grew steadily harder as I unpacked and "inventoried" all my things, laying matching sets together and arranging them as they might be worn (bras above panties, etc.). My carnal desire finally got the better of me so I grabbed a pair of crotchless panties and my Doc Johnson Medium Pleasure Plug buttplug — basically a four-inch cock with a wide base — and headed for the vanity mirror.

I quickly stripped out of my mundane "boy" clothes and stood naked in front of the mirror. My cock had softened a little and pre-cum oozed from the tip. I squeezed it out onto my finger and licked it off, enjoying the taste. I thrilled at the touch of the cool satin as I pulled the panties up my legs. The panties were black satin and two thin pink bows on the front accented the center seam and opening of the open crotch; two more bows did the same on the back. The sides were high-cut but still covered most of my ass; and my cock, getting hard once more, was sticking obscenely out the front.

I squeezed the pre-cum from my cock again, this time smearing it all over the cock head of the butt plug. I eagerly licked it off, taking the full insertable length into my mouth and slobbering on it like a cock-hungry slut. I smeared more pre-cum on it and sucked on it some more.

I posed and preened in front of the mirror, admiring my silhouette with my hard cock sticking out in front of my black panties while my buttplug was in my mouth. I looked so nasty! I continued to lick my pre-cum as I teased my hard cock.

When I couldn't contain my desire any longer, I pulled the bottle of Astroglide from my shaving kit, applied a generous coating to the plug and a few fingertips' worth to my hungry asshole, and inserted the buttplug. The realistic cockhead felt great as it opened my ass. With the tip inside I continued to push, enjoying the sensation as the head penetrated me deeper and the shaft stretched me just that little bit more. When I felt the end of the tapered shaft approaching, I pulled it all of the way out and re-inserted it slowly one more time before using it to fuck my ass for a few minutes.

I looked over my shoulder from time to time, enjoying how I looked bent over in the mirror as I used the buttplug like a dildo. My cock was still hard and leaking pre-cum, which was creating a small puddle on the floor between my feet. I finally pulled it out one last time and slid the entire length inside me with one push, feeling my ass close on the tapered end, seating the buttplug deliciously in place. A sudden nasty impulse struck me and before I could talk myself out of it, I knelt on the floor and licked the puddle of pre-cum from the tile.

I went back into the room, enjoying the feel of having a plug up my ass. Although I didn't have a bra to match my crotchless panties, I did pull on a pair of seamed black stay-up stockings and put on my favorite pair of black pumps. I rearranged and puttered around with my collection of lingerie, selecting a different outfit to wear as I continued the evening's activities.

Just as I had finished making my initial preparations, my room phone rang. Damn! I minced over to the phone and answered it. It was my boss, telling me that his flight was getting in late and that I needed to meet this week's client for drinks and dinner in less than an hour! If my boss had only known what I was dressed like on the other end of the phone!! Ordinarily, it would not have been a big deal, but as it was, I had to first undress and then get dressed in my "boy" clothes again. I assured him I would be there and hung up the phone, more than a little disappointed at being interrupted.

I walked back to the vanity area and picked up my clothes, enjoying the feel of the plug some more as I bent over. As I walked back into the room a naughty and sexy idea suddenly came to me — an idea that would have freaked out my wife if she had known.

I slipped out of the crotchless panties and selected a pair of hipster panties from the bed. They were purple and black zebra print on the satin center panel with microfiber floral lace side panels. The keyhole full-back was the same purple all in microfiber and black satin bows accented the middle of both the front and the back. After letting it all hang out in the crotchless panties, I loved the way the satin and lace panties cupped and caressed my smooth cock and balls.

I left the stay-up black stockings on and slipped the camisole that matched the panties over my head. The lined cups were the same soft floral lace as the panty side panels with a black satin bow between them. The front panel of the camisole was the same purple and black zebra pattern and the back was plain purple microfiber.

I pulled my pants on over my stockings and panties, pulled socks on my feet to cover the stockings below the pants, then slipped back into my collared shirt and pulled a sweater on over that. I checked my appearance in the mirror. Only I would know what I had on underneath my boring "boy" clothes — sexy lingerie. I was also thrilled at the idea of secretly having a four-inch cock buttplug up my ass the entire evening.

Dinner was boring, as I expected. As I rocked side-to-side or forward and backward, enjoying the sensation of the buttplug with each shift of my weight, our client seemed to think I was way more interested in the conversation we were having than I was. We drank quite a bit, both in the bar before dinner, wine with dinner, and more cocktails after dinner.

I excused myself several times to go to the bathroom, each time using a stall so I could pull my pants half-down to admire my panties and stocking tops. After my second trip to the head, as I was joining our client at the table, he glanced up and said, "Hey, your fly's open."

I flushed with only slight embarrassment, but my brain immediately threw the paranoia switch, wondering if he had glimpsed either my panties or the hem of my camisole, which thankfully did not have lace trim. No matter, I told myself dismissively, the most he could have seen was a flash of purple zebra print and with some of the crazy designs men's underwear sported today I didn't feel I had any cause to worry.

He didn't seem to make anything more out of it and our dinner concluded without further incident. We parted ways and I grabbed a cab back to the hotel. I wasn't stupid-drunk, but I was well on the way. I was anxious to get back to my room and to my planned activities. As the elevator rose, I leaned hard against the handrail, rubbing my ass and pushing against the buttplug, further fueling my desires.

I closed the door behind me and practically ripped my clothes off, stripping down to the camisole, panties, and stockings as I moved into the room and leaving a trail of boring clothes behind me. I grabbed my breast forms and slipped them into the cups of the camisole and stepped back into my black patent leather pumps. Although it wasn't the outfit I had planned to wear tonight, I was horny beyond belief and it would have to do.

I grabbed a few more of my toys and went back into the vanity area. I admired my reflection in the mirror as I bent over and pulled my panties half-down. I reached behind and pulled the plug from my ass. As it had been there without additional lube for the better part of three hours, it was a little resistant but still came out with very little effort. I picked up another plug.

I applied a generous amount of lube to the next size plug — my Doc Johnson Classic Thin Tool. It was twice as long as the other buttplug and had an enlarged head. I always loved the way the extra width spread me wider — especially how it felt opening my asshole. The insertable shaft was over seven inches long that tapered to a thinner end but was covered with a smooth veined texture with plenty of bumps and ridges for added sensation and pleasure.

I placed the new buttplug against my asshole and pushed, moaning just a little as the head opened me wide. It was smooth so it easily popped inside. As I often did with this particular toy, I immediately pulled it back out and inserted it again. And again. And again. Each time I loved the way the enlarged head felt as my asshole stretched to accommodate it. I finally pushed and shoved all seven inches inside of me. I used it like a dildo — just as I had done with my smaller plug earlier — for a few minutes, finally leaving it in and pulling my panties back up.

Next, I picked up the E-Z Rider Rocker ball. I opened the valve and started to inflate the eight-inch wide flesh-colored "beach ball." This was my least favorite task; I prefer sucking to blowing! After several minutes of huffing and puffing, it was finally done. I took the red VacU-Loc plug base and fitted it snugly into its slot on the ball. Although my cock had gone from soft to hard and back to soft while I was getting things ready, it was rock hard now with anticipation.

I didn't feel like taking the time to do a full makeup job, so I just quickly applied a coat of lipstick — a light pink NARS color called Funny Face — and some eye shadow. I knelt on the floor and held the dildo that was going to be attached to the ball soon right at waist height against the counter. It was another Doc Johnson product — the seven-inch Thin Realistic cock. Overall it was eight inches long with seven inches to insert; and a comfortable one and a half inches wide and just over five inches around. The slant of this model made it hang realistically as I held it by the balls. It looked as real as my own aching cock, white crisscrossed with blue veins and with a well-defined head, though it was slightly longer but thinner.

I have never sucked a real cock before, but this one not only looked like the real thing but felt like I assumed a real cock would in my mouth. It was soft but firm in all the right places. I could hardly wait to get it in my "right place" — balls deep in my ass!

I licked the head and then opened my mouth, taking it inside. I slurped noisily on the head and then licked and slobbered up and down the shaft. I licked the balls and then the shaft some more. I opened my mouth wide and shoved the entire length down my throat. I bobbed my head up and down, fucking my throat with it momentarily, and coughing wetly as I finally gagged and came up for air. I always sucked on my dildos with the fantasy in the back of my mind that one day some lucky guy (or another t-girl) would appreciate all my practice.

I picked up my other dildo. It was yet a fourth Doc Johnson product. I love those Doc Johnson Johnsons! It was the much-bigger Realistic eight-inch dildo. Overall it was nine inches long, with eight inches of insertable length. It was thick — over two inches wide and six and a half inches around and always felt great! It had a well-shaped head with a thick ridge and the shaft was solid and meaty.

I held it at the same level as the other dildo, and now I alternated back and forth, sucking first one, then the other. I licked both shafts, slathered my tongue all over the balls, and back up and down all sides of them. I deep-throated the thinner one easily, using it to fuck my throat. I tried, as I always did, to get the bigger one down my throat — unsuccessfully. I tried again and again and gagged and coughed each time.

I couldn't wait to have it in both ends, so I gave my seven-inch Thin cock a final deep-throat and a kiss before giving the attachment hole a quick puff of the dry lubricant and attaching it to the Rocker Ball. I grabbed the thick dildo, my Astroglide, and a towel and went into the bedroom. I rearranged the other bed (the one without all my lingerie spread across it) to my liking and climbed onto it. I pulled my panties down to just below my ass and pulled the buttplug, placing it on the towel spread out beside me.

I applied a generous amount of lube to the dildo before positioning the ball between my feet behind me. I lined the head of the cock up with my hole and inserted it. It went in pretty easily, but I only inserted it about halfway. As it was longer than the buttplug and the shaft was thicker, I enjoyed the sensation of having a bigger "dick" in my ass. I pulled it out and inserted it again, this time humping back against the ball, but only using half the length to fuck myself with.

This was my favorite toy for a nice slow comfortable fuck. I pulled it out, applied more lube, and stuck it back in again, this time going a little deeper. My hard cock, still inside the front of my half-down panties, was leaking pre-cum and the front of the panties was soaked. I stroked my cock inside the slippery satin and lace, teasing myself as I rocked back and forth humping the dildo inside of me. After just a few more minutes of pleasuring myself, the need for an increased pace with the whole dildo inside me was just too great.

I sighed as I pulled the dildo from my ass, missing it and desiring it inside me again almost as soon as it was removed. I stood up and quickly pulled my panties all the way down, stepping out of them and kicking them away from me in my haste to get back on the bed. My cock bobbed free and I stroked it a few times, licking the pre-cum off my fingers. I applied still more lube to the dildo, generously coating the shaft from the tip to the balls.

danniaramirez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danniaramirez

I re-positioned myself, tucked the ball between my feet once more, lined the dildo up against my hungry asshole, and sank back against it. As my rubber lover opened me once more I moaned. I pushed until the entire length was inside me and I felt its balls pressed against my own. I ground against it for a bit, picking up the bigger dildo and licking it as I did so. I positioned the larger dildo against the headboard and licked and sucked on it as I started fucking myself in the ass with the other.

Sometimes I bucked against the Rocker ball, moving my ass back and forth, pulling the dildo almost all the way out before plunging it back inside me in long deep strokes. Sometimes I used shorter strokes, enjoying a quicker pace as I humped against the ball. All the while I slobbered over and sucked the other dildo in my mouth, gagging as I continued trying to deep-throat it. I was getting it in both ends like a wanton slut and enjoying every depraved minute of it.

I swapped hands now and held the dildo I was sucking with my left hand so I could stroke my cock with my right. Now I had three cocks to play with! I knew I wasn't going to last long and a glance at the alarm clock told me that morning was going to come all too soon. I quickened my pace both with my right hand and with the dildo fucking my ass. I was crazy with the desire to come and impaled myself on the dildo with one final, long tip-to-balls thrust. I dropped the large dildo I had been sucking on and my body shook with the intensity of my orgasm.

I came hard, shooting a thick creamy load into my cupped left hand as I felt my asshole spasm, clenching itself around the shaft of the dildo in my ass. I heard myself groan aloud as I came, the sound seeming to come from somewhere else in the room. I slumped forward onto my elbows, careful not to spill a drop of the load in my left hand. The Rocker ball was wedged against a pillow and didn't move much, leaving the dildo deep in my ass.

I picked up the larger dildo and dipped and rubbed it in my cum-filled hand. I licked the cum from it, and then reapplied more; using the dildo as a utensil to eat my load with. When it was nearly gone, I stroked the dildo with my left hand, making a sexy squishing sound as I rubbed the rest of the cum all over it. I slapped it against my face several times, enjoying the hefty weight as it smacked me before licking it clean.

I slumped all the way forward now, exhausted from my efforts and completely spent from my orgasm. With my face sticky with my own cum and the dildo still buried in my ass I closed my eyes, enjoying the "afterglow" for a minute before getting up to clean myself off and tidy up.

The ringing of my room phone jolted me awake.

I cursed out loud, jumping up off the bed. The dildo had slipped out at some point in time while I had slept. I answered the phone, standing there in just my camisole, stockings, and heels.

"Uh, hello?" I tried not to sound like I had just woken up.

"I'm heading downstairs for breakfast, are you coming?" It was my boss. "There are some things we need to discuss before the meeting this morning."

"Well, I was just going to have some coffee in my room, but, sure. Give me twenty minutes to get myself together."

I hung up the phone and cursed again. I grabbed the toys off the bed and took them with me to the shower, pulling the dildo off the Rocker ball as I went. I stripped off and showered in record time, using the hotel shampoo and soap to clean not only me but also my dildos and buttplugs. I shaved in the shower as well, grateful that I didn't cut myself in my haste.

I raced through the rest of my morning routine, applying deodorant and aftershave and practically jumping into my shirt and pants. I surveyed the bed covered with all my bras, panties, garter belts, and other lingerie. There was no time to fold them and put them all away as I normally would, so I just grabbed them all up and started shoving them in drawers. I hastily covered it as best as I could under my other clothes, figuring that the odds of housekeeping rooting through my drawers were small indeed.

I tossed all my toys into my suitcase along with the lube. I had to leave the Rocker ball inflated and shoved it into the suitcase as well. Back in the vanity area I shoved all my personal effects — including my makeup — into my shaving kit and closed it, leaving it on the counter. I went back into my room, and threw my laptop and other things together in my satchel, keeping a close eye on the clock. I had three minutes left!

I took a last quick look over the room, grabbed the towel off the bed I had slept in, and tossed it in the pile with the other one as I headed for the door.

Downstairs, I joined my boss in the hotel restaurant. He told me I looked like shit, asked how I had slept; and then launched into the strategy for today's meetings with our new client. As he droned on (I knew he would do most of the talking today anyway), I mentally checked off that I had put everything away — lingerie, toys, makeup. Okay, I could relax a little.

The days' meetings were as boring as I expected but very profitable. The boss said he was going to dinner with the CEO of our new client and that maybe we could cut the trip short. We grabbed a few drinks in the hotel bar when we got back. He wanted to be sure I wasn't insulted about being left out of dinner plans. Not a chance! I assured him it was all good and that I would find some way to entertain myself tonight.

I was anxious to get back to my room so I could get out of my suit and into some more of my sexy lingerie. I looked forward to another night on the Rocker ball fucking myself with my dildos; only tonight I knew I would have enough time to use the large dildo as well. I could feel my cock stir at the thought of opening my ass up over two inches wide.

I finished my drink and excused myself. As I rode the elevator up to my floor, my mind was already wandering, thinking about what outfit I was going to wear. I opened the door to my room and went straight to the bathroom. As I left the toilet I was already stripping out of my suit. As I opened the sliding mirrored door to the closet, something in the reflection caught my eye. As I turned around, my heart leaped into my throat.

An outfit was neatly arranged on the foot of the bed. I recognized the blue ruffled bra, panty, and garter belt set as part of my collection. Cream-colored lace-top stockings were neatly folded next to it, and my white patent leather pumps were on the floor. Next to the lingerie was one of my toys — the Anal Twist, one I hadn't used last night — as well as my bottle of Astroglide.

My mind was racing, close to panic. I turned and opened my dresser drawers. It was immediately obvious that everything had been rearranged. My "boy" clothes were stacked to one side and my "girlie" lingerie had been neatly folded and arranged beside it. In another drawer, a towel had been used as a liner and my toys were all laid out in an orderly manner, including the Rocker ball which had been deflated.

I turned back to the bed, my head reeling, and then I saw it — there was a note on the pillow with something under it. I walked over, my heart racing, and picked up both items. It was my panties from last night! They were kind of twisted up and the front was dried and crusty from all of the pre-cum it had absorbed. In my haste to kick them off last night — and getting ready this morning — I must have missed them. Which means they were found by . . . I looked at the note.

It was neatly written in feminine handwriting on hotel room stationary. It read:

I will return to your room at 8:30 pm. I expect you to be wearing the outfit I have laid out for you. When I enter I expect to see you facing the door and bent over the ottoman with the anal toy inserted up your ass as deep as it is designed to go. Feel free to wear whatever makeup you feel appropriate. Do not attempt to lock or bar your door.

M.

My mind raced; a hundred different scenarios ran through my head. Did she (I assumed "she") know who I was? If she had any kind of access to the hotel's computer system. Was she serious? What was she going to do to me when she got here? What could or would she do to me if I blew her off? Did I want to find out either way? Nothing like this had ever happened in my fifteen years as a dedicated crossdresser and I was scared! My wife's worst fear seemed to be unfolding before me.

I looked at the clock. It was already 7:30. I didn't have a lot of time to weigh my options. I had never cheated on my wife. I often fantasized about contacting and meeting other crossdressers while I traveled. As I sucked on my dildos I wondered what a real cock would feel like in my mouth. As I fucked myself in the ass I imagined what it would feel like to have another person behind me, gripping my hips tightly. I looked at the clock again. It was 7:40.

Finally, I decided that I would have to see where this was going so that I could find a way out of it — if indeed this was something I needed to get out of. I went to the closet, stripped, and hung up my clothes; leaving my t-shirt and underwear on the floor of the closet and closing the door. My cock was half-hard and already oozing pre-cum, which I wiped away and licked off my fingers.

I picked up the padded push-up bra first, placing my arms into the straps and fastening it behind me. It was a light blue satin, with a sexy ruffle of the same color that ran across the top of the seamed bra cups from one strap to the other in a single piece. Two small satin bows trimmed the other end of the bra straps on the back of the bra. I didn't know exactly how much personal initiative she wanted me to take, but I opened the "toy drawer" and pulled out my C-cup breast forms. I fitted them into the bra, adjusting them and then cupping them together, taking a moment to enjoy the way they felt, filling my bra.

I didn't know what her plans were, so I proceeded the way I normally would. I pulled the thong panties up my legs. They were the same light blue satin and were plain except for a satin bow centered at the waist. The garter belt came next. Made of the same blue satin, there was a smooth panel of satin on the front between the garters with a satin bow trimming the waist at the center. Five rows of ruffles ran from either side of the front panel around the hips and to the back where the hook and eye closure fastened it.

I checked the clock again — 8:00. I picked up the stockings, rolling them up my legs with a practiced hand. I attached them to the garters, and although they weren't seamed, I still checked to make sure they were on straight and that my garters weren't crooked.

I stepped into my white patent leather shoes — D'orsay-style five-inch heels with closed toes and a sexy ankle strap. I bent over, fastening each ankle strap, and then stood. It had been a while since I had worn these particular heels and I minced my way to the vanity, getting used to the height. The clicking of my heels on the tile floor gave me a certain thrill, as it always seemed to. I had just twenty minutes to apply some makeup, get the anal toy up my ass and "assume the position."

I applied a light coat of foundation and then applied a blend of several colors of eye shadow. I knew I was running out of time so I skipped the eyeliner pencil and went straight to the mascara. I dusted my cheeks with a little blush, outlined my lips with a lip pencil, and then finally applied a generous coating of my "standby" lipstick — a rich red called Caprice by Lancome. I went back into the bedroom and looked at the clock — I had just eight minutes to finish.

I pushed the ottoman away from the chair, moving it more to the middle of the open area in my room. I grabbed the Anal Twist and the lube and knelt on the opposite side of the ottoman. The Anal Twist was an eleven-and-a-half-inch long non-realistic dildo with a four-inch handle on one end. It was just over an inch wide and had eight rings that got progressively wider. I love the way the rings provide a unique sensation as it moves in and out of my ass.

I pulled my thong panties to one side, applied a generous amount of lube to both my ass and the toy, lined it up against my puckered hole, and penetrated myself. Since the toy was smooth with no defined "head" like a cock and was just over an inch wide it went in with very little effort up to the fourth or fifth ring. I pulled it out, applied more lube, and inserted it once more, this time going up to the sixth ring. I gripped the handle and started fucking my ass with it, going deeper with each stroke. It's funny how I hadn't noticed how soft my cock had gotten during all of this, but I certainly noticed it growing again, straining against the smooth satin of the panties under the wide garter belt.

I pulled the dildo out one more time, applied one final generous coat of lube to it, and then pushed it back in my ass until only the ring just above the handle remained outside of my ass. I looked at the clock — 8:28, nope 8:29. Wow, I thought, that was cutting it very close. I propped myself on my elbows, my ass sticking out behind me. I wished for a mirror on the wall. I could only imagine how silly I looked bent over the ottoman with a four-inch dildo handle jutting out from my ass.

The clock turned to 8:30. I could feel my heart beating like a drum in my chest and I felt a little nauseous. Nothing happened. I quickly looked at the door. Had I locked it or flipped the bar when I came in? Nope. Finally, I heard a quiet knock on the door.

"Housekeeping," a woman's voice said. I heard a keycard in the door.

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments