Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surrendering In To Temptation - Part 2

23
6 Comments 6
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Later that day, as Grant was chilling in his room recalling the events of the morning, his sister Jessica knocked on his open door and then poked her head inside.

"Thanks for bringing up my laundry," she said with a smile.

"Not a biggie," was his response.

Carrying his sister's basket to her room wasn't done out of guilt as he had performed this task before, it was done to give him a few more minutes of caressing her silky panties between his sensitive fingers. As he stood inside his sister's room, he gave in to the temptation to explore her dresser drawers to find out what other silky treasures she possessed.

He set the basket of clothes on her bed and then headed one of her two dressers. Grant kept an ear trained for the sound of someone entering the house because getting caught rummaging through his sister's lingerie drawers would spell disaster.

He discovered the drawer that held her extensive collection of panties. They were all neatly arranged and he resisted the urge to bury his hands in them. In another drawer, he discovered her collection of bras in every style and color imaginable and once again he resisted the desire to remove one and stroke the silken cups. He didn't want to chance to give any evidence that he had been snooping.

In the third drawer, he discovered her pantyhose. They were not as carefully arranged as her other garments, they were basically thrown in the drawer. So there was no hesitation on his part in pulling out a pair and running them across his naked arms. Grant also discovered a few pairs of the sheerest thigh-high nylons that he had ever seen and a few garter belts hidden in the bottom of the pile.

Grant was rock hard as he gently stroked these items and decided to hasten the return to his room to attend to his swollen manhood, but there was one drawer remaining so he ignored the pressure of his hard cock pressing against his jeans and underwear.

Jackpot, he discovered a dozen or more nightgowns and matching panties in a wide variety of styles from long and flowing to short almost see-through babydolls. Now Grant had never seen her in any of these nighties as she mostly wore sleep shorts and a t-shirt when the family had breakfast together. Based on how short and sheer some of these items were he could see why.

"It was probably a good idea not to parade around in front of her brother wearing such come hither garments," Grant said to himself.

He rearranged the nighties and then pushed the drawer closed and headed back to his room. By the time he flopped on his bed, he was as hard as a rock and he quickly lost his jeans and underwear and grabbed his teenage pole.

As he stroked himself, he thought about the collection of nighties he had discovered. He recalled their colors and textures and the way they felt under his fingers and a few minutes later the contents of his balls were let loose on his lower belly. As he lay there floating down from his orgasmic high the temptation was upon him again, he needed to dress in his sister's lingerie.

It was a stroke of luck that the next day that he found a lingerie catalog among the stack of mail. Instead of dropping them on the dining room table, he took them to his room where he devoured the images on the glossy pages until he heard his sister announce that she was home.

He waited for about ten minutes after he heard her bedroom door close before he stood outside and tapped on her door. He was invited in and he handed her the lingerie catalog.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

"This was among my stuff," he lied.

"You should have kept it and ordered yourself something sexy," she responded with a smile and enjoyed the embarrassed look on her brother's face.

"I don't even know why they keep sending me these, I already have a drawer full of nighties that I don't wear anymore," she continued.

That was all he needed to hear. The next day, after his sister headed to work and his mom and dad headed to their jobs, he once again stole into his sister's room. Without hesitation, he headed to the drawer that held her nighties and very carefully removed one from the bottom of the pile and then headed to the basement.

Once hidden away from the world in the dark basement he examined the clothing he had borrowed. It was a short black silk nightie with delicate black lace on the hem and neckline, a pair of see-through bikini panties were folded in the nightie. Just holding the silky nightie in his hands caused his teenage cock to begin to thicken and he quickly stripped off his clothing.

The panties were very tiny and he had a devil of a time arranging his raging hard-on in them so nothing showed. He then pulled a pair of pantyhose from the line and it took some time before he figured out how to draw them up his legs and not tear them. They were very tight and hugged his already hard cock hidden in her tiny panties and he was amazed at how great they made him feel.

Grant then placed his arms in the openings and then raised them over his head and the butter-soft nightie slowly slid down his arms and then over his head rubbing his face in the process. The sensation of his sister's nightie cascading down his body felt better than he could have imagined.

He quickly headed to the old dresser with its faded mirror to check on his appearance, he was pleased by what he saw. Grant then flopped in the old easy chair and draped his legs over the padded arms. He ran his hands up and down his pantyhose covered as waves of euphoria coursed through his body.

His hands then headed to the waistband where he slowly drew the pantyhose down until they just cleared his crotch. All this stimulation had him harder than he believed possible and his cock was making a pup-tent in borrowed panties. He slowly pulled the waistband of his panties down until his hard-on sprang free. He was so hard that his cock was practically flat against his lower abdomen

He used one hand to run the length of his silk-clad body and his pantyhose-covered legs while the other gently manipulated his rock-hard teenage cock. Finally, he felt his orgasm approaching and he increased the speed of his hand on his cock this was going to be the greatest orgasm he had ever experienced.

Instead of closing his eyes, Grant watched the contents of his balls empty themselves on the black silk nightie. As he floated down from his orgasmic high he felt his cock begin to shrink and he placed it back inside the tiny panties.

There was cum on the hem of the nightgown, the panties, and the pantyhose but he didn't care. Grant eventually removed the borrowed finery and washed them by hand. The pantyhose were placed back on the line to dry but he hid the nightie in the basement for the next time the temptation was upon him.

He quickly redressed and headed back upstairs and that's when he saw a number of his sister's blouses and skirts hanging there.

"Maybe next time," he said as he ran his hands over the short pleated skirt.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments