Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surrendering to Temptation

34
10 Comments 10
16.5k Views 16.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Sixteen-year-old Grant waited until he was sure that the house was empty before heading to the laundry room in the basement to recover his basket of clean clothes. He needed to be alone because of what happens when he went down there and today would be no exception. However, today was the day he decided to do something about it. 

 As he switched on the lights and slowly descended the stairs his heart began to beat a little faster with anticipation. Once in the laundry room portion of the basement, he found what he was after. Sitting there on top of the shining white dryer was the basket of clean clothes that his mother had told him about and right next to his was a basket containing his sister's clean laundry. Once again his eyes were drawn to the panties that were always seemed to be right on top of the stack of clean clothing.

As usual, the strange butterfly feelings started in Grant's stomach the minute he laid eyes on his sister's basket, and soon his whole being was quivering as he took in the sight of his sister's pretty panties. Then as usual he slowly stretched out his arm and allowed his shaking fingers to gently caress the silky undergarment, this pair was a deep blue in color and shiny and Grant considered them among her prettiest.

As fingers glided across the shiny silk his teenage cock began to thicken and he knew that shortly he would have a full erection. He forced himself to pull away and he began to question himself out loud, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked himself out loud.

Now Grant had no idea where this obsession with his sister's panties came from. Maybe he was jealous of the variety of textures or colors? Maybe it was the different styles?  Whatever it was it soon proved too strong to ignore and he graduated from just looking to stroking her silky drawers thus the necessity for no one else being at home.

Once Grant managed to convince himself that it wasn't his sister that he was attracted to but her clothing he felt a little better and his confidence returned. He stepped forward and gently plucked the panties from out of the basket and commenced to gently crush and rub them between his fingers.

His erection arrived and began pushing against the front of his jeans and that was the signal that he needed to stop, but today he decided to ignore it as he had another idea. He laid the lingerie aside long enough to strip off his jeans, underwear, and t-shirt before he returned to gently caressing the soft and silky panties between his fingers.

Standing there naked in the cool basement and rubbing the buttery soft panties between his fingers had him harder than he had ever been.

"It's now or never," he said to himself as he took the waistband in his hands and prepared to step into this sister's unmentionables.

Grant had given this act much thought and reasoned that if they felt this good in his hands they would feel even better against his body. So Grant slowly and carefully stepped into his sister's panties. Just the contact of the silky material against his ankles causes his cock to jump.

GrettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrettaBrown

Grant then carefully drew the undies up his legs and was thankful that his sister with the exception of breasts and curves had a build similar to his so there was no chance of tearing or ripping them. Soon he was adjusting his rock-hard cock that was now nestled in the buttery soft undies until he found a comfortable position.

He ran his hands over his crotch and ass and the feel of them under his hands and against his skin was beyond description. He padded over to an old dresser that sat in the corner of the basement and despite the fact that the mirror was beginning to deteriorate with age he was still able to admire the sight of himself in this borrowed finery.

He returned to the dryer and retrieved one of the bras hanging above it, this one matched the panties that he was wearing. This was also part of his new plan and doubled the reason that he had to be alone. He ran the empty silken cups across the sides of his face and then down to his lips before dropping to his hard man-nipples.

He didn't don the bra as much as he wanted to as he lacked the breasts to fill the cups so he wouldn't be able to feel the soft material against his skin and decided it would be a wasted effort. Grant then noticed and felt the wet spot on the front of his silken undies; his cock was leaking pre-cum.

He headed toward the old padded armchair that was next to the old dresser and took a seat. Grant placed his leg over the padded arms and settled back. He then took the bra that he carried and commenced to slowly run their cups up and down the length of the outline of his cock under the silk undies he wore.

The sight, sound, and pressure of silk pressing against silk increased his heart rate and breathing. He moved the bra cups to his chest and slowly ran them across his nipples while the fingertips of his free hand ran the length of the outline of his cock. It was a second or two later that his orgasm arrived and his teenage body shook as he emptied the contents of his balls in the silk panties.

Grant sank back in the chair and enjoyed the after-effect of his orgasm and the feeling of his warm cum leaking from the leg openings. Grant returned the bra to its hanger and removed the cum filled panties and placed them in the washtub where he cleaned them.

Once wrung out he placed them in the dryer and set the temperature on the lowest setting. As he redressed he noticed the pantyhose hanging there that he had overlooked. There were at least a dozen pairs and were very sheer.

"I wonder how these would feel?" Grant asked himself as he allowed them to slide over his hand.

The dryer eventually stopped and Grant placed the dry panties back where he found them. Then grabbing his laundry basket he headed back upstairs and allowed the hanging pantyhose to brush across his face as he headed toward the stairs.

"Next time," he told himself.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments