Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck My Arabian Slut Wife. Chapter IV: Nescafe Fucked By Arabian Massive Cocks

"Great stories about the active sex life of the most beautiful lady with the biggest booty in Morocco"

12
1 Comment 1
20.8k Views 20.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Chapter IV

Nescafe Fucked By Arabian Massive Cocks.
(MF, BWC, ARABIAN MASSIVE COCKS, WAD, DP, BJ, ANAL, WIFE, CUCKOLD)

My name is Aziz; I am a 45 years old businessman from Casablanca. My wife Nescafe (that’s her nickname), is 15 years younger than me. She is a very tall (almost 6’) and very sexy babe with the most perfect body you could ever imagine! She‘s got the most perfect boobs, a small waist, large sexy hips, and the biggest booty in town. With the purest and silkiest skin ever, light brown shiny hair and the most beautiful eyes! She is definitely a man-dream girl!!!



CHAPTER IV

Our trip to America was over, Nes and I had wonderful moments in Orlando and NY. Moments of great pleasure and delight were still in our minds. Over 20 black monster cocks had the privilege to explore Nes’ hot pussy and big booty – the sexiest in Arabia !
On return to our beautiful house in Marrakech, our life got back to normal. I spent most of the time at work while Nescafe took care of our beautiful house and farm. Our sex life got better after so much practice with the best porn stars in the world. Nes was now a professional in how to fuck a monster cock, while I appreciated more and more the art of huge black cocks hammering my slut wife’s swollen pussy and monster ass!

To stay in shape we decided to join a well known gym in our hometown. To please a babe like Nes I had to workout hard in order to have more energy and stamina for our fuck sessions. Nes was doing well - her body started to change drastically. Her monster booty become firm, I was sure it was 100% lean muscle but still soft and silky and always ready for a deep hard fucking.

I was expecting the visit of a Prince from the Gulf - He wanted to buy five palaces in Marrakech, so I was visiting all the real estate agencies that could help. – we arranged visits to 15 beautiful palaces. If things worked out well, I would be a millionaire and I promised Nes that I buy her the dream house she always wanted! The big day arrived - Nes and I decided that both of us should go to the airport to welcome the young Prince. After a few minutes, the Prince showed up, he was in his late thirties, well built and very good looking. The limo was waiting for us; we took our guest to a luxurious five star hotel in the countryside of Marrakech. He just loved the place and said he would be ready to visit the palaces after lunch with us. I could not decline an invitation from a prince, so we had lunch with him and talked about a future join venture between his empire and our real estate company.

We started our tour at 3pm, with the Prince insisting that Nes join us. Around 7 pm, we went back to the hotel, and planned to go out for dinner with our guest. Nes put on her favourite Abaya (Arabic long black dress) and best garments, and as always, she was radiant and full of life. I was wearing a black classic suit and had that ever-lasting smile in my face. The prince was waiting for us in the lobby; he was wearing a Calvin Klein suit and looked like a movie star! He invited us for a drink in a cozy bar in the hotel. We sat down in a private corner with dimmed lights, then the waiter came with a bottle of Moet and Chandon.

“Thank you so much for the great job that you’ve done; now I want you to get the best possible price; I will buy seven of the palaces you’ve showed. Now we have to celebrate and tomorrow we’ll sign our future joint venture documents”

When I heard this my heart almost stopped. I could tell Nescafe was very happy because her eyes were glowing and watery. The Prince was enjoying our company and occasionally gave Nes a nice smile and lingering look. I knew he was hooked by her beauty and her hot tight body. When Nes excused herself to go to the bathroom, the Prince was fixing his eyes on her monster booty and cock hardening body. He almost choked!

He looked at me and said, “Man you’re lucky to have a wife and business partner like Nes, you must be happy with such a wonderful lady!”
“Prince, I thank you so much for the compliments, for me Nes is the bright star of my life. She is such a gifted, sweet and hard working lady” I responded.

A few minutes later Nescafe was back with that big everlasting smile. The Prince excused himself to take a call; I could hear what he was saying. Suddenly, he started talking about Nes, how gorgeous she was, and what a perfect body she had. I couldn’t believe my ears when he mentioned how big her ass was and that he would do anything to fuck her!

Nes couldn’t believe what she heard, she looked at me and gave me that foxy smile and told me, since her body made a Prince go crazy, she too would do any thing to serve a Prince’s cock.

“What? We just came back from the monster-cocks’ capital city of the world where your pussy and huge booty were hammered non-stop for three weeks!!! What else could you ask for baby?”

“This man is a Prince; our life will change for ever if we become his business partner in Morocco ! I just want to do all I can to help you sign this contract and I am sure if I satisfy his needs he will take good care of us!”

She kissed me and told me not to worry - she would take good care of our guest. I realized how much Nes loved me and would do anything to make us happy and wealthy. Nes was ready to do anything to please him! Moreover, I was going to make lots of money! Therefore, we were in a win-win situation after all we are businessmen. My slut horny wife told Prince Abdul if he would honour us and come with us to our superb villa for dinner. He accepted our invitation with joy.

At the villa, by the swimming pool, we enjoyed some Moroccan and Spanish dishes with some fine French red wine. Around midnight, my slut wife, with her sexy voice, asked our guest if he would be interested to spend some quality time and relax in our beautiful spa. “Oh that’s a great idea. I think I need that after a long and tiring day!!!”

Nes had already had plans for us! First, she took us to the sauna for about half an hour, and then we moved to the Jacuzzi where we enjoyed our favourite drinks! In the Jacuzzi, Nes sat next to me and was facing our Prince. The Prince gently asked Nes to put some Arabic music.

“How about some belly dancing music, I will entertain you Sir!”
“You’re such a lovely lady Nes! I just…..huuum I just…..!”

Without loosing a second, Nes jumped out of the Jacuzzi with her monster booty facing Prince Abdul. She turned the music on and started to perform the sexiest belly dance of her life. She turned our Prince on by her wild, sexy belly dance, and by her massive ass! He struggled to hide his growing cock. A few minutes later, and under the effect of alcohol, he told me he would love to dance with Nes.

“Of course Abdul go and have fun with Nescafe!”

He stood up; and put a towel around his waist to hide his hardening cock! He approached my slut wife and started to dance with her. Nes pulled him towards her. Her boobs were stuck to his hairy, muscular chest! She put both hands around his neck and rubbed herself on him to let his growing meat touch her pulpous pussy! While I was enjoying a glass of champagne, Nes turned around and from the way she was looking at me she seemed to be very surprised by some thing!

“Baby, forget Big Shane and co!” I immediately got the message she was talking about Abdul’s hidden tools. I knew that some tribes in the Golf countries were famous by their huge cocks. When I got closer to them, I noticed how huge and massive Abdul’s crotch was. He must be hiding some thing gigantic. I just couldn’t wait to see his tools and how he was going to use them.

Nescafe lost no time when she felt that our guest was having hard time hiding his hard on! She suggested that we go inside and that she would be honoured to give our guest a massage. I told them that I would take a shower then would join them in the massage room. In fact, I was behind the curtain watching them! Nes dimmed the lights; put on some soft music and then used some incense burners to make that room smell erotic! She covered Abdul's muscular back with oil and started massaging his neck and back gently and softly. She also took care of his muscular legs and feet. She seemed to enjoy his body and signs of arousal were obvious since her breath became heavy and her nipples became erect! When Nes asked Abdul to turn around to massage his face, chest, and shoulders, he was embarrassed because his erect cock was holding the towel like an umbrella!
"Don't worry Prince! Just relax and let me take care of all your body!!!”

Nes started by his wide muscular shoulders then his hairy chest down to his abs and finally his legs! She spent most of the time massaging the upper part of his legs and the lower part of his abdomen! I could tell that Nescafe was about to go wild! Nevertheless, she controlled herself and did not even touch Abdul's big throbbing cock! She told Prince Abdul to come with her to the living room to enjoy some drinks.

JuliaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaMartini

Five minutes later, as I entered the living room, I stood still when I saw Nescafe playing with Abdul’s monster meat. A fifteen-inch long, fully erect, throbbing monster cock, as thick as a base ball bat, and sticking straight up. This was the thickest and longest cock I had ever seen. Since most monster cocks are heavy and cannot get up when fully erect. But this horse cock was truly amazing, and enchanted baby Nes! She french-kissed Abdul then started to lick the lustrous plum-size head of his shaft!

It took Nes 15 minutes to lubricate Abdul's massive cock. He was so excited and his cock was hard as a rock! Prince Abdul ordered Nescafe to get on all four, positioned himself behind her and tried to force the tip of his gigantic cock inside her swollen pussy. Nes moaned loudly and her entire body was shaking when Abdul shoved about five inches of his killer cock into her tight wet cunt. I could see his cock’s swollen veins!

“You are wonderful baby! Your swollen pussy is getting used to a real Arabian monster cock! Open up baby! Let your pussy swallow my massive member!”

He pushed inch by inch into her wet cunt and started pumping that pussy in a steady pace! When Nes’ pussy stretched out and made more room for his big cock, he started fucking her hard. It took him almost 3 minutes to get his whole cock buried inside of Nes’ swollen wet pussy and fertile womb. Abdul started to hammer that pussy very hard for at least 15 minutes! Then he groaned, squealed, and felt he was a few minutes away from having his first huge orgasm in Nes’ tight pussy! He pulled out and said he needed a condom to protect Nescafe from pregnancy.

“Just carry fucking me, I am your whore now, shove that horse cock into my cunt and fuck me good Prince! Fill my fertile womb and swollen pussy with your royal cum!”

Abdul went crazy when he heard that from Nescafe! My slut wife let out a loud frustrated moan as she felt a huge orgasm coming, her feet bobbed and squirmed and she was grunting as Abdul pumped her swollen pink pussy hard. He grabbed her hands, pulled her towards him and started to pump her tight pussy very hard. I enjoyed the fact that her feet and legs were stretched out, moving to the rhythm, and she was grunting repeatedly with each shove of his massive meat into her tight wet pussy. This wonderful rough fuck went on for another 15 minutes. Nes had countless huge orgasms and her body was shaking and trembling, covered in sweat. Abdul gave an unmistakable groan and shoved his whole meat one last time up my wife's swollen pussy, as his hands were pulling her monster booty against his pubic area and finally unloaded a gallon of pure hot Arabian cum. As he pulled out, I could see her gaping monster pussy hole. A few minutes later, I witnessed the best fuck scene ever! There was my wife, still on her hands and knees on our bed; a handsome Prince was kneeling behind her monster booty. He started kissing her huge butt then inserted his tongue inside her asshole and licked it!

“Are you ready baby?”
“Ooooh baby fuck my ass! Please fuck my asshole – make me gape”

Abdul guided his fully erect 15-inch cock into my slut wife's asshole. Nes’ head was dipped low, her beautiful hair hanging about her face in a sweaty tangled mess. Her hand was feverishly at work between her legs, rubbing her throbbing clit, and squeezing her cum dripping swollen pussy. Abdul was pushing very hard to slide his plum-sized cock’s head into her tight asshole and I was enjoying the scene very much, my cock was fully erect as I started to jerk off!

“I think you need some help Prince Abdul, try this lubricant then go ahead and shove that monster inside Nes’ gaping hole!!!”

Nes took the bottle and applied a great amount of the lubricant over Abdul’s fully erect massive member, covering the whole cock. Abdul put some in her asshole, then with little pressure, began to slide the massive head of his cock into her ass, and kept pushing until the entire 15 inches meat filled up that gigantic booty. Abdul pumped her slut ass with fast and furious strokes for what seemed like an eternity before he changed position and asked Nes to mount his monster cock. My heart stopped when I saw Nes grunting as her massive booty swallowed that Arabian killer cock. I went behind her and watched Abdul's cock hammering her big booty! She looked up at me then gave me a deep kiss while Prince Abdul was hammering her like the whore she was.

"Ooooh baby! Prince Abdul...is...uuugghh... uuugghh...fucking...my...unggh...butt...ungghh... hard..."

She talked in the rhythm of her ass being fucked by the most impressive cock in Arabia . Both Abdul and Nes fucked for more than half an hour in different positions. Nes came countless times and enjoyed continuous orgasms before Prince Abdul groaned and then shot a huge load of fertile spunk deep in Nes’ enormous booty!!! The torture of my slut wife’s massive booty was over. I joined the couple in the king size bed then with my 8 inches , hard as rock fat cock, I entered Nes’ cum filled pussy, I put her heels near her ears and rammed my huge cock in her hot, wet and swollen pussy for about ten minutes, and squirted in her what felt like a big load. The three of us were so exhausted and so drunk that we all fall asleep in the same bed!!!

What seemed like screams awakened me early in the morning. But, to my shock, it was Nes moaning, groaning and squealing with her legs over Abdul’s shoulders as he was shoving his monster cock in her swollen pussy.

“Ooooh sweetheart we have been fucking all night, we’ve tried all the positions you could ever imagine!!! Abdul is the best and most intense fuck I’ve ever had in my entire fucking life!!! Didn’t I tell you to forget about Big Shane and Co? One more thing my love, Prince Abdul is inviting two of his close friends from Dubai, to come over here tonight and join the fun!!!”

“Now you’ve become Abdul’s whore Nes, and most of all, you’ll be sucking and fucking real Arabian monster cocks!!!”

Nes and I decided to prepare some thing special for our special guests. I told her to go and have some sleep because I needed her to be in perfect shape and condition for the party. I called various musicians and belly dancers to come to our beautiful house to entertain Prince Abdul and his friends. While both Prince Abdul and Nes were sleeping together in our king-size waterbed, I was preparing an Arabian nights’ tent with the necessary equipment. Around six in the evening, every thing was ready, except Nes and Prince Abdul!!! I went to the bedroom to wake them up, but they were in the midst of the most intense and rough sex. Abdul was fucking Nescafe’s massive ass so hard that you could hear the sound of his strokes and Nes’ groaning from the swimming pool!!!

“Sorry to interrupt you guys, but you need to get yourselves ready for this evening! Our guests are about to show up!” I said.

“Okay man we’re almost done, you’re wife is so fucking hot and I love hammering her massive thick ass! We’ll take a shower, get dressed, then join you by the swimming pool bar!” Abdul responded.

As I left, Nes called to me “I’ll shave Abdul’s massive horse cock and balls, while he will shave my sweet pussy and asshole!!! He also told me to expect some thing extraordinary as some monster cocks would shred my big booty!”

I felt like an electric current through my body because I knew what Nes was about to experience. Arabian gangbangs parties were ten times more intense than black ones. Since Arabs love big butts, Arabian cocks are called WAD - "Weapons of Ass Destruction"!
Nes and Prince Abdul finally showed up. They were looking like movie stars walking over the red carpet! Nes was wearing a red-hot evening dress. With openings on both sides and showing her toned back completely. 15 minutes later the limo stopped at our gates and the three of us were standing at the main entrance to welcome our Dubai guests.

End of Chapter IV


Published 
Written by Arabianknights
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments