Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inspired to be a Cuckold as a Teen

"My teen date is fucked by two men, and that inspires my cuckold desires when I'm married."

67
11 Comments 11
61.6k Views 61.6k
8.3k words 8.3k words
Famous Story

Most of my friends, coworkers, and neighbors think that I’m pitiful, weak, and stupid for submissively encouraging my young wife to fuck other men. But of course, that doesn’t stop them from taking their turns in her slutty pussy and mouth. I’ll tell you more about my current situation in due time, but first, I’d like to explain how this cuckold mindset started for me.

My name is Ed, but people called me Eddie when I was growing up in Savannah, Georgia. I turned sixteen in the mid-1980s, during the spring before my junior year in high school. Dad bought me a used car, and I had been driving for two months in the middle of the summer, when I met the girl who took my cherry. I had dated several girls after getting my car, but the farthest I had gotten was making out and rubbing their tits a little bit.

I was at church with my parents one Sunday morning, and I noticed a family that I didn’t recognize signing the guest register when they walked in. I looked at the register, and saw they were a family visiting from Rhode Island. The father was a pastor in the same denomination in his home church, and was there with his wife, thirteen-year-old son, and a seventeen-year-old daughter named Elsie.

She was cute, sexy looking, and seemed nice, with straight, shoulder-length, dishwater-blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. I introduced myself after the main service, when she came to my Sunday school class, and I found out that they were staying with friends in a condo in a neighboring town near the beach.

For those of you who have lived in or near beach towns, you’ll know what I mean when I talk about how pretty those tanned girls of summer can be, and at the time, wearing pink lip gloss. Elsie is about five feet and five inches tall, weighing maybe one hundred and twenty pounds, and she has a nice set of what I’m guessing were C-cup tits, and a well-shaped, protruding ass.

We talked and whispered in the back of the class, and I surprised myself by having the courage to ask her out on a date for that night. It was scary because girls usually dated boys older than themselves. Not only was I a year younger, but she seemed very mature, self-assured, and somehow worldly for her age. I was handsome, as I had been told by others, six feet tall, and weighed one hundred and seventy-five pounds, but I still thought that she was way out of my league.

Elsie surprisingly agreed to the date, and gave me the address of their condo, which was about twenty-five miles from where I lived. My father had not previously allowed me to go out of town with my car, and it took quite a bit of convincing, and a promise to do some chores, to get him to allow me to go there. I can remember being so excited that afternoon, washing and waxing my car and getting it all cleaned up for my date that night.

I got to her condo at 7:30 pm and met her family, and then we were off on our date. She looked fantastic in a short skirt and camisole top, and I was wearing shorts and a polo shirt. At that time, I was totally unaware of the conventional wisdom held by some that preacher’s daughters were sluts, and I had little hope of even getting to first base with her.

We drove around the beach area for about an hour and were getting along very well. I found out just how well when I suggested that we go to the boardwalk,and asked what she would like to do. Elsie replied, “Thanks, Eddie, but I’m not in the mood for being around crowds right now. Where do the kids around here go to park?”

She shocked me with her question, and I didn’t know where the kids parked in that area. I did know of a place off the beaten path, though, and responded, “Well, Elsie, I’ve never hung out around here, but I do know of an old, abandoned airport about fifteen miles back towards Savannah. That’s a really quiet place, except when guys are out there drag racing. We could go there if you want to.”

Elsie said that she wanted to go there, and I couldn’t believe my good luck. I wasn’t sure if I would be able to fuck her, but since I had no previous success with girls, I didn’t even have any condoms with me. It took us about twenty-five minutes to get there, and by then it was twilight, and almost dark. I was a little familiar with the airport since I went there with a couple of older boys to drink one time, and I drove to the end of an isolated runway, near some trees. From there, we were about five miles to the nearest homes or businesses.

I think that Elsie sensed that I was inexperienced and unsure of myself, because she took the initiative as she smiled at me and said, “Let’s get into the back seat so we’ll be more comfortable.”

It was a different feeling for me having Elsie being the aggressor. In my limited experience, it was the boys who were the horniest and who would initiate things, and I thought of myself as a macho guy. She was older than me anyway, and I can remember to this day how much I enjoyed the somewhat submissive feeling when she took charge.

She leaned over and kissed me, and it was the most passionate kiss ever for me. Her thick, soft lips were wet and mashed against mine, as her tongue probed my mouth. She was beginning to breathe hard and was getting aroused, just from us kissing, and after about five minutes I got the courage to rub her breasts. She reacted by moaning, lifting her top, and unfastening her bra. Her tits felt warm and firm in my hand, and I could hardly believe my good luck at getting a feel of her tits so easily.

We kissed, and I fondled her that way for another few minutes, and by then the car windows were fogging up. She pulled my hand off her breasts and pushed it between her legs, as she began rubbing my crotch.

Then she pulled away from the kiss and said, “I’ve been cooped up with my family for the past five days. We’re leaving on Tuesday morning and will be on the road until Wednesday, so I need to be fucked. Let’s get our clothes off.”

We started taking off our clothes off, and we were soon sitting there naked. I was stunned by her aggressiveness, but also very excited. I thought it was best to tell her that I didn’t have any condoms, and when I did she said, “Don’t worry about that, Eddie, I’m on the pill, and I like to feel bare cocks fucking my pussy. And I want to feel your mouth on my pussy too.”

Her body was gorgeous, and I saw my first pussy ever when she pushed me back on the seat and climbed on top of me in the other direction. I knew from talking with my older brother that was called a sixty-nine. Her pussy has bulging outer lips and was covered in blonde hair, and the aroma of her wetness was intoxicating.

Her clit also seemed to be large, at least when compared to pictures I had seen; about the thickness of my thumb, and maybe an inch long. I felt her warm, wet mouth envelope my dick as she began sucking me, and I leaned in to tentatively taste her pussy. I loved the taste and everything about her pussy, and I began to lick, suck, and tongue her womanly flesh.

I knew from seeing other boys in the showers at school, that my dick is smaller than most of them, and only four inches long on hard, but I never thought of that as being a problem or something to be embarrassed about.

At least not until Elsie stopped sucking me and turned around saying, “Let’s fuck now, Eddie. And no offense, sweetie, but you’re not that well-hung and don’t seem to have much experience with girls. You’ll need to finish me with your mouth if you can’t get me off with this little dick of yours.”

She lay back on the seat, and my embarrassment was momentarily overshadowed by the excitement of fucking my first pussy. I pushed my dick into her hot, wet cunt, and that feeling of having my dick enveloped in her hot, slimy wetness was the best ever.

She wrapped her legs around my ass and started thrusting against me as she almost screamed out, “Fuck me, Eddie, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!”

Those were all new and exciting experiences for me, and after fucking her for only about two minutes, I was just getting into a good rhythm pounding her pussy. I have a tendency to cum very quickly when masturbating, and I couldn’t help it when my dick started throbbing, and I ejaculated into her pussy.

She realized what was happening from my grunting and moaning as I held still, fully buried in her teen pussy. She began thrashing her head from side to side as she said, “Oh no, fuck no, you’re not cumming already aren't you? I was just starting to feel a little tingle. Now you’re going to have to finish me with your mouth. Go on, Eddie, get down there and suck my pussy.”

I didn’t mind sucking her pussy, but I was reluctant to eat her after just cumming inside of her. She was so insistent, though, and I did as she said and got between her legs. I started sucking her as she held my head tightly against her crotch, and I was surprised to learn that I didn’t really mind the taste of my cum.

So I kept sucking her as she said, “Damn, Eddie, now I’m convinced that this is your first time with a girl. Let me give you some pointers. Suck hard on my lips and push your tongue inside of me, but also suck on my big clit, like it’s a little cock.”

Her homoerotic comment about sucking her clit like a little cock didn’t fully register with me until later, and I began to focus on sucking her sex button. She clamped her legs around my head and humped against my mouth, and I loved the feeling of being used by that dominant girl for her pleasure.

I sucked her that way for about five minutes, until she arched her back, pushing her pussy more tightly against my mouth, and then moaning said, “Oh, oh, oh, fuck yeah! Keep sucking me, Eddie. You’re a lot better at sucking than you are fucking.”

I covered her hairy vulva with my mouth, and her labia seemed to convulse, as I felt her juices, mixed with the remnants of my cum shooting into my mouth. She held me there for a few minutes as her orgasm subsided, and then we sat up on the seat.

She had a dreamy, satisfied look on her face as she said, “Thanks for finishing what you started, Eddie, that felt really good. Not that many guys will get down there and suck me after they’ve slimed up my pussy, but you really seemed to like it. It’s too bad that I’ll be with my parents tomorrow night, because I’d like to have you suck me again.”

It wouldn’t become clear to me until later, that in my first sexual encounter with Elsie, she had not only taught me the joys of having sex, but she had given me the exhilarating and humbling feeling of what it’s like to be with a sexually-aggressive girl, eager for sex and seeking her own gratification. She also had begun to define my sexual role as being more-submissive and oral, as opposed to the normal, macho view I previously had of myself.

We sat and talked for a while, and then got dressed to head back to the beach. We had time to get a snack at a fast-foot place there, and I was really upset when my car wouldn’t start. I had been saving up to replace the battery, and it was dead. I was so embarrassed, but the only thing we could do was to walk for help to the gas station, about five miles away.

It was pitch-black dark, and I didn’t want to leave Elsie alone in the car, so we had walked about a mile when a pickup truck pulled out onto the runway. The truck pulled up next to us, and I saw that it was a couple of good ole boy rednecks in a beat up truck.

They were ruggedly handsome guys, who looked to be in their late-twenties, and the driver leaned out the window and asked, “Me oh my, what do we have here? What’re a couple of teeny boppers like you two doing out here in this lonely place on such a dark night? And damn, Jessie, get a look at this pretty, ripe-looking, sweet girl here. Do you guys need some help?”

The way he spoke about Elsie seemed threatening to me, and I got into a defensive mindset. I had only met her that day, but she was my date and I felt responsible for her safety. I explained that we were walking to the gas station to get some help jump-starting my car. I was hoping to get them to drive away.

The man who must have been Jessie spoke to the driver saying, “Well I don’t know, Billy, but I don’t think it would be very neighborly to leave these kids out here all alone, especially a pretty little thing like her. I mean, shit, we wouldn’t charge them very much to get their car started.”

Before Billy could respond, I spoke up saying, “Sorry, fellows, but I don’t have much money, and I’m just going to call my dad from the filling station. Thanks anyway, but we’ll be okay.”

It didn’t seem like those men had any intention of just driving away, and Billy seemed to be getting irritated. Billy said something to Jessie, and he got out of the truck and was walking around towards us. 

Then Billy responded, “Come on, boy, what the fuck are you afraid of? It’s not very nice to turn down our offer that way, now is it? And you know, that pretty little girl you have with you would be all of the payment we’d want. We have a pretty good idea what you two were doing way out here, anyway, so what’s the big deal if we get a piece of that sweet little pussy too? She’d really enjoy being with real men, with nice big cocks.”

I got the feeling that they were going to try to force themselves on Elsie, and I clenched my fists and turned to face Jessie, preparing myself to fight him. Elsie saw what was happening and stepped in front of me and said, “That’s not a good idea, Eddie, not with these two older men. Let’s accept their help, and we’ll see if they’re as big of men as they say.”

On one hand, I was relieved that I wouldn’t be getting my ass kicked, but on the other, I felt so weak and inadequate surrendering Elsie to those men. She seemed willing and even happy at the thought of fucking them, though, and I couldn’t help thinking that was because I couldn’t satisfy her, at least not with my little dick.

It was humiliating for me to be in that position, but I didn’t seem to have much choice in the matter. The men let Elsie into the truck cab between them, and I sat in the back, agonizing in the reality that my date was going to be fucked by two redneck men.

I saw through the truck window that Elsie was kissing Jessie on the way back to my car, and we got there in only a couple of minutes. Billy used his cables to jump-start my car. I left the car idling to charge my battery and watched as Elsie and Jessie got undressed and moved to the back seat. In the dim light coming from the interior light in the car, I saw that his cock looked to be about eight inches long and very thick.

Billy and I stood there watching, as he began kissing Elsie, and unceremoniously shoved his big cock into her waiting teen pussy. I had never watched a girl being fucked before, and I was enthralled watching his big cock stretch her pussy and his balls slap against her ass as he pummeled her young cunt.

She wrapped her legs around his ass to hold him in place as they fucked, and she was squealing out, “Oh shit yes, fuck me Jessie, give me all of your big redneck cock.”

A strange feeling came over me when I saw how much she liked being fucked by a man with a big cock, and how much pleasure he was giving her. It was a realization that I enjoyed seeing a man pleasure my date in a way that I could never do, and it was as if I was sharing the experience with her. I enjoyed watching him thoroughly fuck and satisfy my date, and was entranced by their raw, copulation, with his ass clinching each time he pushed his huge cock into the squishing wetness of her slutty cunt.

I really got excited when, after about ten minutes, I saw his balls draw up, as he buried his cock to the hilt, and I knew that he was breeding my date as he said, “Damn, darlin’, your tight, little, teen cunt is sucking the cum right out of me. What a great fuck you are. Take my cum you fucking little whore, and get ready for Billy’s bigger cock.”

Jessie stayed on her for a few more minutes, slowly thrusting his shrinking cock in her pussy. Billy had taken off his pants and was standing next to me stroking his hard cock, which looked even longer and thicker than Jessie’s. Jessie finally pulled out of her, and I saw his plentiful cum flowing out of her and onto my seat. I remember feeling some kind of perverted satisfaction, seeing another man inseminate my date.

Then Billy moved in between her legs, and began fucking her. I heard Elsie say, “Oh fuck, Billy, your cock is even bigger than Jessie’s. Fuck me hard Billy, show me what you can do.”

I watched in awe as Elsie was fucked again, while Jessie stood next to me wiping off his cock with a rag he got from the truck. I couldn’t help staring at and admiring his soft meat and large, dangling balls. His cock was still bigger than my dick, which was hard from watching him fuck her. I couldn’t stop thinking how only minutes earlier he had that cock in my date.

He finally caught me looking at him and said, “Well damn, boy, if you’re going to look that hard, you might as well suck it and clean it up for me. You must be some kind of wimpy cock sucker anyway, if you’ll let a couple of men fuck your girlfriend with no resistance.”

There was no way I was in the frame of mind to suck his cock, and I continued watching Billy fuck Elsie, until he was ejaculating into her and said, “You’re right about this little cunt, Jessie, what a great fuck she is. I’ve never seen a girl her age be so hungry for it either.”

Billy finally pulled out of her, and the men quickly got dressed to leave, as Elsie lay there with her legs widely-spread, with that redneck cum leaking out of her. As they were pulling away, Elsie held out her hands to me and said, “Come over here and clean me up, Eddie, I can’t go home with this cum running out of me and smelling like a fucking whore. It shouldn’t be a big deal, since you’ve already eaten your own cum out of me. This is all your fault anyway, for having a fucked-up battery.”

I know now, looking back, that was one of the most important of my experiences that night, starting me on the road to becoming a cuckold. I got down on my knees outside the door, as she scooted down with her legs over my shoulders, and I sucked the cum of those two men from her pussy and inner thighs, as she had another huge orgasm from my sucking mouth and tongue. I had not only watched her being fucked by two big-cocked men, but I was participating by cleaning up her slutty pussy.

From the way she had behaved that night, after only knowing her for a few hours, I knew that she must have been very active at home fucking boys, and probably grown men, with big cocks.

We were quiet during most of our drive back to the condo, but she finally said, “Thanks for a fun night, Eddie. I know that this isn’t what you expected would happen, and that I was probably your first fuck, but I feel like I taught you a lot. I couldn’t very well have let you get into a fight with those men, which would have ended badly for you, when I was anxious for some big cocks anyway.”

She paused for a moment and continued, “My parents don’t know that I started on birth control, that I got from a clinic when I turned sixteen, and I’ve been fucking senior boys in my high school, boys from college, and even men in my father’s congregation ever since. I won’t apologize for my hunger for cocks, and I can never seem to get enough.”

My forty-five-minute ride back home seemed even longer as I mulled all that happened over and over in my mind. I was thankful for what Elsie had taught me, not only about sex, but about myself. I really enjoyed watching her being fucked by those men, and the thought that I had actually eaten their cum from her pussy made me feel a part of it. She seemed like a nice girl, but I liked that she took charge to get what she wanted, and I learned that I was comfortable taking a submissive role with her.

One thing that did disturb me a little was how attracted I was to their cocks, which are huge when compared to mine. I was also amazed at the combination of euphoria and humiliation that I felt at having those men being so attracted to my date and fucking her, while I watched as she writhed in pleasure, being impaled on their big cocks.

When school started in the fall, I remember how I subconsciously began seeking out girls in my class and even seniors, who had reputations for being sluts and easy lays. I dated a couple of them, trying to find a similar situation to what I experienced with Elsie. I did get a little sex that way, but none of them were as raw and dominating as Elsie was, and they weren’t that much into being eaten out. My friends eventually began giving me grief for dating those sluts, and I found the girl I was looking for elsewhere.

Daniel, a friend of mine from church, who went to a rival high school, had been telling me about a senior girl named Jeannie, who had a reputation for being an easy fuck. She was apparently a nice girl from a wealthy family and was one of the most popular girls in her class. That was, at least until the end of her junior year when she became an easy lay for the dozens of boys who took her out.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

He said that none of the boys wanted to be seen with her in public, and she didn’t have a steady boyfriend. He talked to her one time and she was unhappy that the boys only wanted to be with her for sex. Daniel gave me her phone number, and I called her for a date.

Jeannie was suspicious at first, as to why a boy a year younger from a rival school would be calling her for a date. I’m sure that she thought I was just trying to fuck her. We dated for three weekends in a row, and I was the perfect gentleman. We went to movies and fast-food joints on her side of town, and we got a lot stares from kids from her school.

They wondered who I was and why I would be seen in public with such a slut. I liked the feeling of being with her, with everyone knowing that she was an easy fuck. When I asked her about the stares, she freely admitted that she had a bad reputation in her school, and even told me that she had been with a lot of boys.

She finally initiated sex on the fourth date, and when I started to go down on her she asked, “Are you sure that you want to do that Eddie? I’m still seeing those other boys, and am active sexually. I just can’t seem to help myself. None of them would even think of eating me out.”

Her pussy has thick and hairy labia, and I dove in to suck her. She also swung around to suck my dick at the same time, and we had orgasms in one another’s mouths. I loved sucking her pussy, knowing that other boys were regularly fucking her. I never tried to fuck her myself, even though she offered. I often went over to her home, when her parents weren’t there, and sucked her pussy. It was usually juicy, and had the unmistakable taste and aroma of cum. She never actually admitted that she had just been fucked, but would sometimes hint at it.

She enjoyed having me eat her out like that, saying things like, “Oh fuck yeah, Eddie, suck my juicy pussy. Tommy left just before you arrived, and he would never suck my pussy for me.”

I really liked Jeannie, and I think the thing that attracted me to her the most was her dual persona. On the outside, she was a sweet girl from a good family, who seemed so nice, but she also had that dark side, with a strong hunger for cocks. She was also confident enough in what she was doing the she didn’t mind admitting it to me.

Jeannie and I dated until the end of the summer after her graduation, when she went away to college. I dated a few of the girls in my class after that, but I couldn't find anyone like Elsie or Jeannie. I did see Jeannie periodically, when she was home on break from college. That’s when I learned that she was sexually active in college, and still seeing some of her old classmates when she was back home in Savannah.

I stopped that behavior in college and dated a few girls but wasn’t able to find that combination of nice-but-horny that I was looking for. I had oral sex with them, but it wasn’t the same as before. After a while, I gave up on my search and just focused on my studies, pushing my previous experiences to the back of my mind.

After college, I got a sales job in Atlanta that required frequent travel. I worked there the first six months with no social life, since I traveled most of the time. Then, I was anxious to start dating again, and joined a church with a relatively young congregation so I could meet someone.

After being active in the church for about a month, I was almost twenty-three years old when I met a member who was twenty-five. Her name is Julie, and she was a breath of fresh air, with her bubbly, outgoing personality. I can’t say that she was beautiful, but very cute with shoulder-length, light brown hair and sparkling blue eyes.

She reminded me a lot of the actress Karen Allen, at five feet and six inches tall and weighing about one hundred and twenty-five pounds at the time. Her breasts looked to be 34Ds, larger than Karen Allen’s, and she has an amazing, cushy, heart-shaped ass. She seemed like a sweet, strong, confident woman, which helped in her sales job, and her personality actually reminded me a little of Jeannie’s.

We started dating, and I learned that she was recently divorced, after having been married for only six months. I tried to find out what happened to end their marriage. All Julie would tell me was that her ex-husband got very jealous and possessive when other men flirted with her, and she didn’t do anything to discourage their advances. That sounded a little sketchy to me, and not enough reason for a divorce, but I didn’t want to ruin my growing relationship with her by challenging her on it.

Julie seemed so nice and sweet to me, and although she had previously been married and dressed in a way that attracted the attention of many men, I didn’t try to push having sex with her. We kissed on the third date and I was able to rub her tits on the fifth, then after two months she invited me to spend the night at her apartment. My old, oral instincts took over when we got into bed together, and she seemed a little surprised when I immediately moved into a sixty-nine, instead of trying to fuck her.

Her labia are especially thick, full, juicy and covered with a neatly trimmed layer of brown hair, and her clit is long and thick. That had been my first opportunity to suck a pussy in over a year, and I began to aggressively suck her pussy and clit.

Before Julie started sucking my dick, she said, “Oh my, Ed, that’s so nice, and you really seem to like eating my pussy. My ex never wanted to go down on me, and I love it so much.”

We sucked one another for about five minutes, and I was getting close to ejaculating when she turned around and got onto her back, saying, “Fuck me now, Ed, I need to feel a cock inside of me.”

I got on top of her and started fucking her, and I could tell that she wasn’t enjoying it all that much with my little dick. To make matters worse, I only lasted about two minutes fucking her, and as I began to cum, she said something similar to what Elsie said when I fucked her.

She was almost screaming out, “Oh fuck no, Ed, not so soon. I’m not even close to being there yet! Come on, Ed, you need to find a way to finish me off.”

As my spent dick softened in her pussy, I didn’t hesitate to move down to suck her. I slurped my cum from her previously-married cunt, and then focused my attention on her big clit. She wrapped her legs around my head and back, and humped feverishly against my face. I sucked her that way for about ten minutes, until she arched her back and had a huge squirting orgasm in my mouth.

I kept sucking her as she regained her composure and said, “Holy shit, Ed, that was fantastic! If my ex would’ve had a taste for just-fucked pussy like you seem to, we’d probably still be together.”

Julie was starting to reveal a darker side. Her comment gave me chills and a hint of her true sexuality, as I replayed in my head, my experiences with Elsie and Jeannie. Following that night, we began seeing more and more of one another, still not on an exclusive basis, and oral sex was our main activity, after I’d quickly shoot my load into her pussy.

I went over to her apartment every day when I was in town, and not traveling on business. I always called to let her know that I was coming over, and many times she would ask me to wait a while, usually no more than a half hour, before I showed up. I noticed that her pussy was always juicier at those times, and I knew from my experiences with Jeannie and the taste of her pussy, that she was fucking other men.

It was becoming apparent that her marriage hadn’t lasted because she must have been fucking other men behind her ex-husband’s back, and he somehow found out about it. I could hardly believe my good luck at finding Julie. She was everything I had been looking for after dating Jeannie; sweet, self-assured, and with what seemed like an unusually big hunger for cocks.

I didn’t tell her that I knew about her behavior. I always acted naïve and made comments about and praised her for how juicy and tasty her pussy was, and how it seemed to be gaping and stretched out enough that I could push much of my face into her hairy, slimy slit. We also fucked on those occasions, but Julie made it clear that she enjoyed me eating her out more than anything else, especially when I sucked her pussy after we fucked.

We continued dating that way until I had known her a total of six months, when we got to the point that I told her that I loved her, and she told me she loved me too. It was exciting for me knowing her secret, and I could hardly wait until the situation was right for her to find out that I knew about her being a slut. I had met her boss and a couple of coworkers at her company’s party, and she had also met my boss at a party my company had. They seemed to be quite smitten with her, and I had to wonder if our bosses were fucking her.

I was assuming that she didn’t already suspect that I knew. It was hard to know for sure, though, since sometimes I really made a big deal out of how juicy and tasty her creamy pussy was, and she obviously knew that I was familiar with the taste of my own cum. I proposed to her, and we had a simple wedding ceremony, with just our families and a few friends. With our combined incomes, we were able to afford a home in a suburb close to the city, and we began our life together as a married couple.

I had gotten to know her schedule and routine well when we were dating, and I could anticipate when she was meeting with the other men. Before we were married she was fucking regularly, seven times a week, with a few other encounters at odd times. I knew that with us being married, she might have to alter her plans to some extent, but I tried to arrange my schedule so as not to interfere with her.

With me traveling a lot, that made it easier. She usually got off work much earlier than me, and when I was in town working or away from home on weekends, she had come to rely on me calling when I was a half hour or an hour from arriving at home.

We had been married for four months, when I became anxious to bring it all out in the open, so I could watch her fucking other men. The only other time I had experienced that was when those two rednecks fucked Elsie in my car, and I remembered how erotic and exciting it was watching the raw sex as they fucked and inseminated her. She was a stranger to me, and I thought that it would be even more arousing watching someone I loved being fucked that way.

I told Julie that I was going to be out of town the next week, leaving on Monday afternoon, and returning Friday afternoon. In fact, though, I was going to be home by late afternoon Thursday, and I knew that she had one of her regular fucks then. When I got home that afternoon, there was a new BMW that I didn’t recognize parked in the driveway. I quietly snuck into the house, and walked back to where I heard laughing, moaning, and the bed squeaking in our bedroom.

The bedroom door was wide open, since she wasn’t expecting me to come home that day, and from where I was standing I saw an older, muscular man that I didn’t recognize yet, on top of her. His big cock was stretching my wife’s pussy, and I saw his ass flexing and his balls slapping against her ass on each powerful thrust. It was so much better watching that than it was with Elsie, since Julie is my wife and the woman I loved.

Julie had her legs wrapped around his thighs to hold him in place, and as I watched, he was sometimes sucking her tits or they were kissing, until she had a huge orgasm and moaned out loud saying, “Oh fuck, Kevin, that’s it baby, fuck my married cunt with your huge cock. Hurry up and shoot all of your thick cum right into my fucking womb. I just wish that Ed was in town to clean me up after you leave, like he usually does. I don’t even know if he realizes what he’s eating, but he’s always so hungry for it, especially after you fill me with your big loads.”

At that moment I realized that she was fucking her boss, Kevin. He is married and in his early forties, and he's handsome and fit. He must have been fucking her since before I came into the picture. I watched in awe as he pounded Julie’s pussy, and I heard her juices squishing and his balls slapping against her. It was all so raw and passionate, like two animals breeding, and then he clinched his ass and held motionless in her, as the base of his cock and perineum twitched and throbbed. What an amazing feeling, knowing that at that very moment he was inseminating my wife.

I wanted to use that opportunity to let Julie know that I was aware of her infidelity. So, I went back into the living room, opened the front door, and then closed it loudly. I hurried down the hall to the bedroom, yelling out to Julie, as if I had just come home, saying, “Hi, honey, surprise. I got back from my trip earlier than expected. It’s been a long week, and I’m hungrier than ever for your sweet, juicy pussy.”

They were scrambling to get dressed as I stepped into the room, and Kevin was sitting on the edge of the bed, struggling to pull up his underwear, as Julie was pulling on her top. I acted surprised to see him there, and as I pulled out my cell phone to take a picture of them, I screamed, “What the fuck? What are you doing here, Kevin? And, Julie, how long have you been screwing your fucking boss? I thought you loved me, Julie. You two stop getting dressed right now; I’ve got to get a picture of your infidelity.”

Kevin and Julie stopped getting dressed, and she teared up as I snapped a picture of them. Then she pleadingly said, “Please, honey, just listen to me. I’m so sorry, Ed, I do love you so much. It’s just that I have had this insatiable hunger for big cocks, ever since I fucked for the first time in college. And as much as I love you, your dick just doesn’t satisfy me. I really don’t think that I can help myself.”

She sat there sobbing, with her head hung down in shame, and then said, “I’ve always loved the way you eat me out, and you must have suspected something, after eating your own cum so much. I mean, shit, honey, you always seem to come home shortly after I’ve been with a man, and you always tell me how much you love the taste of my creamy pussy.”

I looked at her and said, “I do love the taste of your pussy, and I did notice a similarity in the taste on some nights. And some nights it is so creamy and tasty, that I could eat you for hours. But tell me truth, honey, how many men have you been fucking?”

Kevin must have sensed that I wasn’t as angry or indignant as a husband would normally be, when catching his wife with another man. He pushed his underwear back down, almost as if he knew that my conversation with Julie would lead to more sex for him. I had to wonder if he was fucking other men’s wives too, and he somehow knew that I exhibited the traits of being a cuckold. He smiled as I stared at his big, soft, uncircumcised, cum-covered cock laying across his thigh, as we both waited for Julie’s answer.

Julie’s face turned red as she responded, “Well, honey, this is kind of embarrassing, but I have been fucking Kevin since before you and I met, and we do it usually twice a week. I’ve been fucking your boss, Ronny, five time a month on average, since we met at your company party. Then there’s the pastor and one of the deacons at our church, as well as two of my other coworkers, that I’ve been fucking on and off since before we met. There are occasionally others, but those are the men that I fuck routinely.”

I thought for a few seconds before asking, “Did you even attempt to clean yourself up after fucking those men, knowing that I was going to be home in a few minutes? Do you derive some sort of perverse pleasure in watching me suck you pussy after other men have inseminated you?”

Kevin shifted his position on the bed and looked at Julie intently as she replied, “It didn’t start out way, and kind of happened due to your reaction. The first time was an accident, when we were still dating. You came over just a few minutes after Kevin fucked me, and you were so eager so suck me that I didn’t have time to clean up. And when you told me how tasty and creamy my pussy was, and how much you liked it, it turned me on a lot. I admit to getting a thrill watching you down there eating Kevin’s and the other men’s cum out of me. Since then, I don’t ever clean up, saving the cum for you whenever you’re in town. Come on, Ed, you must have suspected something.”

It was time to let her off the hook, and I told her and Kevin about my experiences with Elsie and Jeannie, and how they affected my perspectives on sex. Then I said, “I knew early on, after we started dating, that you were fucking other men. I could hardly believe my luck at finding a woman like you, who seems so sweet on the outside, but who has such an insatiable hunger for cock. I fell in love with you, not just for who you are, but because you are so sexually aggressive. I lied about my work schedule this week, because I wanted to catch you in the act, and let you know that I am aware of your behavior. I want to share these experiences with you.”

Julie looked stunned by my admission, and asked, “So, what are you saying, Ed? Do you want to be with me and even participate when I’m fucking other men? Just how far are you willing to go? I know that some cuckold men also suck the cocks of their wives’ lovers to get them hard and to clean them up.”

I hugged her and said, “Oh my goodness, yes, honey. I want to watch you fuck these other men and eat you out while their cum is still fresh in your pussy. I’ve never sucked a cock before, but if it will make you happy to clean both of you up, then I’ll do it for you.”

She kissed me and said, “Oh fuck, what I relief. I thought that I had broken your heart when you walked in a caught me with Kevin. If that’s really what you want, then Kevin and I will gladly help you out with that. He's usually good for at least two ejaculations, so let’s get started right now. First, clean me up, and then suck Kevin’s cock to clean it and get it hard for me.”

Julie lay back and spread her legs, as I took off my shirt and pants. I moved between her legs, and felt the wet spot on the bed, as I covered her hairy labia with my mouth and sucked her pussy. Then I moved over to Kevin, and took his soft, thick, six-inch cock in my hand. It was still slimy with their juices, and I tentatively leaned down to take his oozing cock head into my mouth. I liked the feeling of his rubbery foreskin and big cock head in my mouth. I began sucking him as Kevin started to hump into my mouth, and in only a minute, his cock was over nine inches long and rock hard.

I kept sucking him for about five minutes, until he pushed me away saying, “Whoa there, Ed. You’re damn good at sucking cock for your first time, and I don’t want to cum in your mouth, at least not this time. I want to fuck your pretty wife again, and then you can suck me all you want to.”

Kevin moved over on top of Julie, and I lay between their legs, as close as I could without disturbing them. I heard the squishy, wet sounds as his thick cock pushed into her wet cunt. I felt a sexually-charged jealousy, an intoxication, and immense arousal as I watched my wife enjoy her sexual freedom. He sucked Julie’s tits and fucked her for about fifteen minutes, as I heard her have one orgasm after the other on his huge cock. Then he let out a loud moan, and I saw his bulging perineum pulsing as he filled my wife with another load of his semen and sperm.

I moved in to suck her pussy clean as soon as he rolled off to the side, and I loved that his cum was so fresh. I sucked her for a few minutes, and then went over to clean Kevin’s deflated, but still long and thick, cock.

After Kevin left, Julie and I talked everything over, late into the night. She told me that she was so relieved and happy that not only was everything out in the open, but that she was so thankful that I was the perfect man for her, to allow her to satisfy her craving for the bigger cocks of other men.

Over the next couple of weeks, I was with Julie when she fucked all her regular studs. My boss was very apprehensive when he came over the first time with me there, but he easily accepted that I would be with Julie from then on, especially after I sucked his big cock to get it hard to fuck her. Our pastor and the deacon were very apologetic and remorseful, but I thought they were more ashamed of getting found out, than they were about fucking my wife in the first place.

Julie then had the freedom to fuck even more men, with me being aware and participating. We had men over to our home on most evenings and on the weekends. Some of the men in our neighborhood also joined in, after I told them about Julie’s insatiable hunger for cocks, although a few of them were uncomfortable fucking her with me there.

Julie became pregnant twice during the two years following our marriage, and if I’m being honest, I have to tell you that I’m not at all certain that they are technically my children. As time moved on, we had to be careful and sometimes meet in other’s homes after our children were old enough to recognize what was going on.

We’re in our mid-forties now, and our children are out of the house with children of their own. Julie and I are still active in our cuckold lifestyle, and I often think fondly of Elsie, who started me on this journey, and wonder how her life turned out.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments