Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Darkest Fantasies

"I would love to see how you react to another man fucking you as I stare."

45
23 Comments 23
20.6k Views 20.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words
"Well, then let's go on a road trip!" Chad says to me, after I complained that we hardly do anything anymore.

Chad and I have been together for almost two years. I love him, with all my heart. He is the only guy that I have ever been with. We tell each other everything, from our darkest fantasies to our darkest secrets. But lately, all he ever does is work. All he gives me is false hope and broken promises.

"Are you mocking me?" I ask, angry. "You think that after ignoring me for almost one month, that I'm going to forgive you just because you said 'Let's go on a road trip'?! Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Sally, baby, how am I mocking you? How am I indicating that you're stupid? You complain that we hardly do anything. You complain that I don't pay attention to you anymore. I'm telling you, let's go on a road trip. Let's go have fun! You want fun, don't you? You want us to do something, don't you?"

Fun. Fun use to be us laying in bed, exhausted after incredible sex. Whispering our darkest fantasies to each other as he held me close to him.

"You're saying this only so I would let you off the hook, Chad! I already know where this is going. I'm going to end up believing you, and I'm going to forgive you, and then we're going to make plans. Lots of plans. Then I will get so excited, and then on the day that we're going to go, you're going to tell me that you have something more important to do. So you're going to cancel our plans, and tell me 'I'm so sorry baby, we'll go next week, I promise.' And I'm going to be stupid and believe you. Another week goes by, you have more important things to do and so, we never go. It has happened so many times, Chad. I am so tired of it. I am so tired of your damn broken promises!"

"You want me to make it up to you? Fine. Let's go, right now," he says, grabbing my arm roughly and dragging me to the door.

"Let me go, Chad! Damn it!" I shout.

He spins me around, stopping just before the door. He grab my shoulder and squeeze, almost hurting me. "What do you want, huh? What do you want from me, Sally?! I'm telling you, let's go now so my work doesn't interfere with our plans! You're so desperate to go that I'm now making the effort and you don't want to go anymore? What the fuck is the point in starting this fight then, huh?!"

I am at a loss for words. This is what I wanted. His attention. His time.

After my silence, Chad continues to drag me outside, locking the door behind him and opening the car door to shove me in. He gets in on the other side and starts to drive. The tension in the car is heavy. Neither of us is talking.

***

"What's your darkest fantasy, Chad?" I ask, after telling him mine.

"You might get weirded out," he tells me, running his fingers lightly on my back.

I laugh a little, "That's the whole point of our "darkest" fantasies babe. It's so dark that it could make people afraid."

He stares at me for a while, then finally, he smiles.

"I have always wanted to see a man tease and fuck my woman. Then after he leaves, I would fuck my woman and make her forget that another dick was ever in her."

"You want to see a man fuck me? What would you be doing that whole time?" I ask, curious.

"Just watching. I would love to see how you react to another man fucking you as I stare," he replies, smiling.

A silence follows as I thought it over. Strangely, the thought of another guy fucking me as Chad stares, turned me on. Chad clears his throat, his finger gently lifts my chin up so that I am staring him in the eyes.

"If I was to make your fantasy of reluctant sex,come true, would you make mine come true?"

His eyes is filled with lust and excitement. I want to try out my fantasy, and I am certainly not so unwilling to try his.

I smile as my fingers wrap around his already hard cock. "I am willing. Anything for you."

Chad kisses me then, rolling us so that I am on top of him. My pussy is already dripping with renewed excitement. Just thinking about the possibilities of how Chad will be able to act out our darkest fantasies made me wet with anticipation. I hope he plans it all, soon.

***

I must have fallen asleep along the way. I wake up to Chad closing the car door. It's already night time.

Three minutes later, Chad comes back and opens my door.

"Come on, I got us a room."

I step out of the car and follow him as he leads the way to the motel room. We still aren't talking? Goodness, how long is he going to hold out on apologizing to me?

He opens the door and ushers me to walk in before he walks in and locks the door behind him.

"Go take a shower and then come to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow," Chad tells me, looking bored as he loosens his tie and takes off his shoes before plopping down on the bed and closing his eyes.

I stare at him, still expecting him to apologize, but I know he won't. He has too much pride. I have too much pride.

I turn on my heels and walk away to the restroom. Once inside, I turn on the shower and let it run as I strip my clothes off.

Chad hasn't touched me in weeks. I am horny and in need of his attention, but I doubt he would even tend to my needs. Not when we are still angry at each other. I wish he would just apologize already.

I step into the shower and close the curtains. The hot water feels so good on my skin. I let my hand run down to my pussy and lightly tease my clitoris by running my fingers past it. A tingle of longing fills me, wishing it is Chad touching me instead.

I press myself against the wall and squeeze my breasts with my free hand while I finger myself slowly, imagining that it is Chad's hard cock inside. I moan softly as my hand brushes my clitoris.

"Oh god," I moan softly, as I increase my finger thrusting into my pussy. "Ohhh, Chad. God! Yes!"

I throw my head back, enjoying the water on my skin and the pleasure coursing through my body when the shower curtain suddenly gets pulled open. Cold air hits my skin as I open my eyes thinking Chad had decided to join me, but to my displeasure, it is someone I do not recognize.

My heart begins to hammer violently in my chest, both with foreign excitement and horror as the stranger's stare burns into me, before turning off the water and pulling me out. He drags me out of the bathroom, making sure to keep my wet and slippery breasts within his grasp, as we enter the main room. I look around, trying to see where Chad is and why he isn't fighting to save me.

The stranger pushes me onto the bed, making sure to squeeze my wet butt and give me a little slap as I spot Chad.

Tied to a chair, Chad stares, with horror in his eyes. He tries to move, trying to free himself so he can save me, but finds that the ropes are tied too tight.

"Pretty little thing you have here," the stranger says, speaking to Chad as he runs his fingers across my slit.

I close my legs, staring at Chad, afraid of the stranger.

"Don't you dare touch her!"

"Well, I can't exactly make that promise to you, can I? Look at her sweet looking body. So sexy," the stranger says, running his hands over my breasts.

I try to scramble away, but he grabs a hold of my hair and forces me to stay. I stare at the stranger in fear, then turn my stare to Chad, begging that he somehow saves me from this.

He nods his head and winks at me. A smile twitches at the corner of his lip, but as soon as it appears, it disappears.

I stare at him, confused and scared. I stare back at the stranger. His eyes are roaming over my body, taking me all in as his fingers lightly graze my nipple.

A moan escapes my lips and my eyes open wide with horror. I try to push him away but he only grabs both my hands and pins it above my head.

"Mmm. Pretty little lady likes her nipples touched. Look at that. Your lady is responding to my touch," the stranger tells Chad as I shiver with pleasure.

I stare at Chad, his horror is replaced with lust. Confusion fills my head. Why does it look like he is enjoying this?

The stranger tweaks my nipple between his thumb and index finger roughly, making me groan in pain. Without warning, he envelops my nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue against my now hard nipple.

Pleasure runs through my body, straight to my pussy, creating goosebumps to explode all over my body. I try to contain my moan, letting only a squeak of pleasure escape.

He moves to the other nipple, grazing it with his teeth before sucking it into his mouth. A moan does escape this time. He flicks my nipple with his tongue, licks the underside of my breast back up to my nipple and then bites down.

Shots of electric currents shoots down my stomach to my pussy, making me pulse with need as I scream. He licks up my chest, to my neck and licks my lips with his tongue. He pries my mouth open and dives his tongue in, battling with mine.

Fingers probe my vulva, finding my hard clitoris and my wet pussy. I gasp as his fingers softly brush my clitoris before entering me. He expertly works himself around my pussy, finding my g-spot, making my body shake with pleasure as I try to contain my moans.

I try to focus on Chad as the stranger continues to finger me. Chad's eyes are filled with intense need. His cock is hard and I can see his struggle to stroke it.

He's enjoying this. Chad is enjoying another man touching me. His darkest fantasy came true. So has mine... to be roughly taken while I struggle to get away.

The stranger is now between my legs, running his tongue up and down my slit. I moan loudly; the sensations that is running through my body is too much to try to contain.

My head rolls to the side as the stranger fingers me and licks my clitoris expertly.

LisaFlores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaFlores

I lock eyes with Chad and moan louder than before. My hips pushes up on instinct, wanting more, needing more.

Chad smiles as he stares at me, his eyes so full of lust and pain. I find myself wanting to relieve him of his pain, but know that I must wait until the stranger is done with me.

"Fuck me," I moan, my eyes still locked on Chad.

I instantly regret saying anything because the amazingly good pussy eater stops and unzips his pants. I cry at the emptiness that he has left and tear my eyes away from Chad to stare at the stranger as he strokes his hard thick cock slowly.

I gulp as a wave of panic and excitement rushes through me. A thousand thoughts pounds into me; a thousand feelings fills me. I want to suck his cock and feel him twitch in my mouth. I want to hold it and stroke it. I want to feel the veins on his shaft on my tongue as I lick it. I want him to slap his thick deliciousness against my pussy as I beg him to fuck me.

"Oh god, I need him."

The stranger smiles at me and I realize that I have just spoken out loud. After a few seconds, I couldn't find a reason in me to care whether he heard or not.

I push myself off the bed and lunge for his cock. It is heavy and hot. So damn hard. So damn delicious.

His pre-cum dribbles slowly out from the top and onto my hands. More and more came out. My mouth salivated as I stroked it slowly.

I turn to stare at Chad; his eyes following my every movement.

"Lick him," Chad whispers, as if stuck in a trance.

I stick my tongue out and lick the head of the strangers cock and he groans. His pre-cum is salty, doesn't taste as good as Chad's but I want more.

I let my tongue slide from the base of his shaft, to the very head before taking him all in. He groans again, in pleasure. I can hear Chad groan in sweet agony too.

I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of a strangers cock in my mouth and my boyfriend's groans of agony and pleasure. The stranger's hands come down on my head, holding me in place as his cock hit the back of my throat, making me gag.

"Yes! Suck my cock!" the stranger bellows as he pulls my head up with both his hands before pushing me back down on it.

He fucks my face for a few more minutes then pushes my head away and smiles as he sees drool and pre-cum hanging from my chin, dripping down to my breasts.

"Look at her. Isn't she a beauty?!" he muses out loud. "Fuck. Fuck! Get your pretty little pussy over here! Let's perform for your boyfriend!" he commands as he grabs my foot and drags me to the edge of the bed.

"Ready for the fuck of your life, pretty girl? I'll fuck you better than your boyfriend has ever fucked you," he promises, his eyes gleaming with excitement

He spread my legs and holds them up in the air as he thrust his hard prick into me. I scream in pleasure, my eyes on Chad as another man fucks me. He is excited, turned on, and in sweet agony. His face shows it all.

"Look at me bitch!" He leans in and grabs a handful of my hair before tugging it roughly to make me stare him in the eye.

"You don't get to look at your petty boyfriend while I fuck the shit out of you, understand?"

His roughness turns me on, his cock hitting my cervix made my body tingle with intense pleasure, and being made to stare at him as he fucks me, is pushing at all the right buttons. My mouth opens to tell him to fuck off, but he takes that moment to stick his tongue down my throat.

I moan as his tongue battles mine.

“Unghhh! Oh god! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” I moan uncontrollably.

“Yeah, you like that? You like how my cock is stretching your tight pussy? Hm? Fuck, you’re so tight!”

He grabs my hands and pulls them under my thighs as he pulls me towards him and pounds into me harder. I am screaming and moaning, staring, as if I am hypnotized; his cock is going in and out of me at such a fast speed. My stomach muscles tense as I feel my orgasm slam into me like a freight train. I throw my head back and scream, begging him not to stop.

My breath comes in short gasps and my body feels like a puddle of goo as he flips me over onto my stomach.

"I'm going to fuck you nice and hard in the ass, and you're going to love every second of it," he tells me, grabbing a bottle of lube out from his pants pocket.

He squirts the cold liquid onto my ass and slathers it around. I squirm and moan as his hands brushes my tight star.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass by your petty boyfriend?" he asks, pulling my hair back to make me arch.

"N-no," I whisper, and wince as he sticks his fat thumb into my ass.

"No? Perfect. Let me be the one to open you up nice and big," he says, in a patronizing voice.

He removes his thumb and replaces it with his index finger, moving it in and out as I moan softly. He adds another finger and more lube, then continues to finger me.

Chad's eyes are wide open, staring as his cock fights to burst free from his pants. He is in pure agony, but it is clear that he is enjoying it. He like seeing that this stranger is about to fuck me in the ass.

Another finger added, a lot more lube, and more fingering. The stranger's big hand wraps around my throat, grasping it, tightly, but loose enough to still be comfortable. I moan. His fingers feels amazing in my ass. I want to feel his cock inside. I push against his fingers, meeting his thrusts and he grunts as he pulls them out, leaving me begging for him to put it back.

"Please," I beg, "oh please, don't make me wait any longer!"

He smiles. "I knew you wanted to be fucked in the ass," he says, stroking his cock, now slippery and shiny with lube.

"Lift up your ass, horny little bitch," he says, giving me a slap and eliciting a yelp from me.

He chuckles darkly and grabs my hips roughly. He lines his cock at my entrance and squirts more lube onto his cock and my ass before pushing. I squirm and groan, the pain is unbearably scorching.

"Relax, pretty little thing. You'll make this easier if you just relax," he says, unrelenting, still pushing his thick cock into my virgin ass.

I groan and try to relax my muscles, his head pops in, and he groans in pleasure.

"So fucking tight. Man, you have no idea what you are missing here," he boasts to Chad, chuckling.

I force my eyes to open and stare at Chad. His face; it is full of lust, full of jealousy, full of pleasure.

He is still pushing. And I am still groaning in pain. I feel his hips meet my bottom, and I know that he is all the way inside. I am panting in pain and pleasure as he begins to extract his cock from my ass before pushing it back in.

"Virgin asses are always the best. So tight, and so very new. Yeeeesssss," he moans.

"Take my cock, horny girl. You liking this? My cock in your ass? Answer me!"

"Unngghhh, yes, yes I like it," I moan, pushing harder against him. "Fuck!"

His fingers dig into my skin as he starts to pump his cock faster into me. I am moaning loudly and am on the verge of cumming.

"God!" I scream, "Unggh! Shit, I'm cumming, I'm cu-"

My body spasms and I scream as my orgasm raids my body. He keeps fucking my ass, never stopping even as I cum hard around him. Soon, he starts to grunt and moan as his cock twitches and pukes out it's sperm into my ass.

A second wave of warmth fills me as I cum again, my ass muscles squeezing every drop of cum from him. He starts to thrust slowly, before finally taking himself out. I collapse on the bed as soon as his hand leaves my hips.

My eyes, suddenly heavy, closes and darkness takes over.

"She was good, man. A good fuck, and one I won't be forgetting soon." I hear the stranger say. "You, are one lucky man."

"Yeah," Chad says, his voice, lovingly soft. "Thanks Gabe, for doing this, for me, and for her. You made our darkest fantasy come true."

"No problem. I enjoyed every second of it."

"Good, at least you had fun. I'll see you at work in a couple of days."

"Later man," Gabe says.

The door clicks and all is quiet.

The warm bath water wakes me up, and I smile when I see Chad behind me, supporting me.

"Hey, baby," he says, "you're up."

"I am," I say, my voice groggy.

"Did you have fun?"

"I did. Did you?"

"I loved your facial expression when he fucked you. And when he took your anal virginity. It was unbearably painful for me to watch without being able to stroke myself. But, damn. It was the hottest thing ever."

"I'm glad you got to see it," I tell him, smiling as I relax in the water, resting my head against his shoulder, his chin on my head.

"I thought you said you wanted to fuck me after him so I would forget there was ever another dick inside of me?"

"I did. You were screaming and begging me to fuck you harder. You don't remember?"

I scrunch up my nose, "No, I don't. Dammit, are you sure?" I ask, trying to remember.

"Yes. After he fucked you in the ass, he let me go and I came straight to you, kissed you hard on the mouth and then fucked you. You moaned and moaned, telling me you loved having me in you. You came three times before I came inside of you."

"I can't remember!" I complain, wishing that I did.

"It's okay," he tells me soothingly, his hands cupping my breasts and squeezing. "I can fuck you again, and again, and again," he whispers into my ear, making me gasp with need.

His hand finds my pussy and starts to finger me, making the water splash around us. I moan and reach behind me to stroke his erect cock.

"Will you make me forget again?" I ask, moaning.

"Yes. Sit on my cock baby. I'll make you forget everything. I'll make sure you only remember me ever being inside of you."

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments