Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stephanie's Stable—Her Black Stallion

"Yes, her latest lover is black, but not why you might think."

84
18 Comments 18
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the latest addition to Stephanie's Stable, but different, I think. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I enjoyed writing it, and I hope you enjoy reading it."

I'm tired of saying it so often. Yes, I’m Stephanie's cuckold. I’m not exactly proud of it, but I’m no longer ashamed of it either. She warned me every time she adds to her sex stable of rides she enjoys. The hardest one was the last, Roy, the one who treats her like a pain slut. He’s the one who actually hurts her, so she cries. Watching them is the hardest. Not that I see them fucking all the time; I don’t. She rides him the least; it’s only when her need for pain and humiliation gets too strong.

It was two weeks ago that it happened again. We sat down after dinner, and she told me she was going to add another lover to her sex stable. That’s what she calls it—her sex stable. In her phone, they’re listed as SS Palomino, SS Roan, and SS Blood Bay. Those are her nicknames: SS for Sex Stable, Roan and Palomino for their hair, and Blood Bay because the first time they fucked, he made her bleed.

This time she showed me his picture; he was black. Okay, a black guy, I can live with that. Did she pick him because he’s black, has a huge cock, or for some other reason? When I asked Stephanie that, she was astonished that I’d asked her that. She became angry and said, “He’s a nice guy, and I like him. I thought you would too. I like him the most of, um, my lovers so far, and I wanted someone … hell, we could both like."

You might think I’d back down in the face of that reaction, and I did, fast. “You want us to be friends? I think if you do, we should become friends first, not after you’ve been … um.“ And my voice trailed off.

I think I finessed that; she seems less irritated at me. I hope. 

The next day, Stephanie arranged for a picnic with Jax and me at River Park. We had an enjoyable time, although I was nervous, knowing that she intended him for one of her lovers. I learned he called on her business about once a week, and they’d become friends. It seemed she knew him a lot better than she had either Phillip or Nick. Roy, I think he was her lover because of his liking to be rough, which she occasionally needed.

We gradually became friends, just as Stephanie wanted and expected. Jax and I actually began doing things together without Steph. We met for coffee a few times, took a few hikes together, and watched baseball.

We’d met some of his friends, and he’d been to a couple of parties at our house when I decided to make it happen. The three of us were in our backyard sharing a bottle of wine when I said to Jax, "Steph has other lovers besides me; you know that, don’t you?" I waited for him to respond.

This is hard—offering Jax, my wife, to fuck. It's going to be harder and easier because I've become friends with him. What is he going to think?

He looked at me and then at Steph and hesitatingly said, “Um, Doug, yes, I thought she did. Why?”

“I’m her … cuckold. Her cuckold and I know about her lovers and watch sometimes when they …” I stopped there.

“Jaz, I watch when they fuck, and she wants you to be her lover too. She wants me to watch the first time you fuck her. I want it to happen tonight. I want to watch as ... as you undress her." Looking at Steph, I said, “It’s agony for me, but I want it too. Watching you play with her tits and pussy; seeing her play with your cock will both hurt and arouse me.

“Being a cuckold is confusing, but the satisfaction of watching is worth it.” Pausing for a moment, I continued, saying, “It's dark out; I want to watch it right now on the lawn. I want you to take her, fuck her, make her cum, and cum in her.”

Jax looked at Steph and saw she didn’t object, so he walked over to her chair and started unbuttoning her blouse. Clearly, he knew what was happening. Now, he had her permission, and mine, too. He kissed her each time he got a button undone. With the last button undone, he pulled the blouse open and reached under it to touch her tits.

CrystallEyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystallEyess

His hands contrasted dramatically with her pale breasts. I could see her nipples standing rigidly at attention, waiting, waiting for his hands and his lips.

His hand then reached behind her and unfastened her bra. When it relaxed, it allowed her tits to show even more. I saw her hands reach for Jax’s head and pull it down so he could kiss them and suck on her nipples. Exquisite agony watching, knowing this was just the beginning.

Steph looked at me and mouthed the words, “Thank you, Doug.” Then she shrugged her blouse all the way off, together with her bra. It was spectacular to see him kissing her in the dark.

There was enough moonlight that I could still see them on our lawn, with her pale skin reflecting the moon and his much duskier skin still showing what he was doing.

Watching her with Jaz is both harder and easier than with her other lovers. Easier because I know him, like him, and trust him; harder because I know him, like him, and trust him.

He pulled her from her chair and led her to the lawn, as I'd asked. She started undressing him at the same time he finished with her. When I saw his cock, it wasn’t one of those monster cocks that hurt when they fuck women. Good-sized but normal. I didn’t have to feel humiliated by the comparison. 

He had a huge beach towel, laid her on it, and started caressing her. He focused on her tits at first, with a little pulling on her nipples and squeezing her tits, and then he started kissing and sucking them.

His attention thrilled her, and the noise she was making made it clear. She was the loudest I’d ever heard her, and I was afraid it might attract attention. He shut her up with his cock in her mouth while he put his tongue in her pussy. 

My cock is leaking. Seeing him with his tongue in her cunt and seeing his cock in her mouth is stimulating my cock.

I loved watching them interact. The expressions on Steph’s face as it was happening ran from arousal to astonishment as he played with her. The expression on Jax’s face changed from fierce concentration to jubilation. This was spectacular, more exciting than any other time I watched her fuck. I couldn’t tell if it was because I knew him, was friends with him, or because he was black and the contrast between them was so dramatic.

I kept waiting for the denouement, but they seemed to be enjoying the play so much that they were stalling.

When he pulled himself out of her mouth and turned around, holding himself off her, I saw his cock in front of the entrance to her cunt, just waiting. Finally, I heard her whisper, “God, Jax, now.” And he slowly and deliberately pushed it inside. I could see her pussy lips being pushed aside, allowing his cock to enter.

With her admitting his cock into her cunt, I felt a spasm of agony harder than I’d ever felt before. My friend's cock was taking her, and I was watching it happen. I felt my cock twitch, and then I came all over the lawn, missing them both. I almost collapsed on the lawn. When I could pay attention again, he was pounding her, and she was trying not to scream. It continued until I saw them both spasm together. She took his head and kissed him desperately, harder and harder. I could see his balls spasming, and he couldn’t hold himself off her.

When they finally finished and I’d recovered, I took her tits and kissed them myself, and for the first time ever, I put my cock in her newly fucked cunt and reclaimed my wife from Jax, my friend, in front of him.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments