Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Libertine Cruise - Part X

"While Carla signs up for a place on the Roulette Bed, Ronnie gets introduced into the world of Cuckolding"

64
9 Comments 9
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Meanwhile, as Carla put her name down for the Roulette Bed, Ronnie was resting on Jasmine’s bed. He was naked with her resting beside him. Both were in that state of post-coital bliss, arms around each other, satisfied, and relaxed.

With them in the room stood Rob holding a tray with two tall glasses of refreshing red wine spritzers. He was also naked. Jasmine turned on her side and patted the chest of drawers beside her. Rob dutifully put the glasses down. As he turned to walk away she reached out and touched him. He turned back and she reached out and took hold of his erection.

“Did you enjoy that?” she asked him.

He looked down at Ronnie. He could sense Rob’s shame. A few minutes earlier, he had been sitting on a chair in the bedroom doorway, watching his partner getting fucked by another man. Not only had he watched them, but he had also masturbated as they fucked. Stroking his cock slowly at first as they kissed, petted, and fondled before getting into a slow thymic fuck. When Jasmine took control and climbed on top of Ronnie, things changed. Watching her fucking another man and seeing her obvious enjoyment, as well as her dexterity, sent him into orbit. This wasn’t the girl he knew, fucking another man. He came quickly; too quickly. Ronnie held back for some time to allow Jasmine to enjoy a final earth-shattering orgasm before he let go and filled her with his seed.

“I think you did, didn’t you?” Jasmine said.

Rob looked at her and nodded in silence.

“Well, now you’ve seen me get fucked by someone else, how about giving me some space?” she asked, releasing his erection.

His mouth opened to speak.

“We would like to fuck in private now,” she told him.

He pulled back for a moment and just looked at them. Then he nodded again. “How… how long will you be?”

“I’ll be finished when Ronnie has had his fill of me.”

Ronnie saw the shock on his face at her answer. He wanted to smile but held back. Cuckolding was new territory for him, but it was becoming very enjoyable.

 

Earlier, when they had walked away from the bar, hand in hand, he had no idea that Rob would follow. In the lift, they had stood with their backs to the wall, and he had groped her bottom, out of sight of the others in front of them. Out of the lift, she had grabbed his hand and hurried him down the corridor to her suite. She finally released his hand when she had him inside her bedroom; a quick hug, kiss, and squeeze later, she dropped to her knees. Her hands went immediately to the belt of his slacks. Within seconds he was stepping out of them and his boxers. Jasmine stood up and folded his trousers. After extracting his wide, leather belt, she turned to him, nervously folding his belt in half.

“Have… have you ever used a belt on a woman?” she asked him softly.

He shook his head. “No, of course not!”

“I… I mean playfully… as in sex.”

“You mean…?”

She nodded. “Yes, as in disciplining a naughty wife or girlfriend.”

He smiled briefly. He knew where she was coming from now. He reached and gently took the belt out of her hands.

“No, I haven’t,” he told her, “but it doesn’t mean to say I couldn’t. Why, have you been naughty?”

“I… I may be. I mean, I am capable of doing things that you might disapprove of and warrant discipline.”

His erection was painful now. She reached down and held him. “Maybe, you might want to set some boundaries in our relationship. Make it known what to expect if I cross any lines. Let me know what to expect in terms of punishment should I be a naughty girl.”

Her eyes stared into his. This may have been new territory for him, but he had always been a fast learner and not one to be slow on the uptake.

“Yes, I think you are right, Jasmine. If you are going to be my slut on this trip, then lessons have to be learned.”

“Yes.”

Ronnie stretched out the belt and then doubled it up again.

“Strip!” he snapped.

Jasmine quickly slipped out of dress and then took off her bra and pushed down her panties. Ronnie grabbed the panties from her hand.

“I think it’s best that you go without panties as much as possible on this trip,” he said as he gripped the back of her neck and pulled her face to his.

“Your body is mine for this holiday, and I want access to it as quickly and often as possible. Your cunt is best uncovered all the time so I can see it, touch it, and use it at will. Is that okay, Jasmine?”

She shook her head nervously.

“Good. Now let’s have you over my knee so I can let you know what to expect if I ever catch you wearing knickers again.”

He sat down on the edge of the bottom of the bed and patted his knees. “Come on, let’s have you across them.”

She brushed her hair back and stepped forward. Ronnie was enjoying this new experience. It took a few minutes to get her settled across his knees, taking advantage of the ability to touch and caress her body at will. Jasmine placed her hands across the back of her head in readiness.

“Would you like me to say thank you after each stroke of the belt, sir?” she asked quietly.

He was surprised at her question, but he went along with it. Clenching the belt tightly by the buckle, he brought it down on her soft, white flesh. She cried out as he struck and thanked him with her voice breaking. Two more strokes quickly followed, but this time there were sobs in her voice. Ronnie put the belt down and lifted her up. For a few minutes, he just hugged her, and then as he stood up, he saw Rob standing in the doorway.

CyberBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CyberBBW

Jasmine saw him, too, and turned to look at Ronnie. “Rob wants to watch,” she told him as she put her arms around his shoulders.

He was gobsmacked.

“He… he’s begged me to let him watch us,” she said softly. He won’t interfere or take part. He’ll just sit and quietly watch us.”

Ronnie looked over her shoulder at him. Rob just stood there nervously looking back at him.

“He told me this morning that he’s always had this thing about wanting to see me get fucked by another man,” Jasmine said quietly. “I would like to grant him his wish.”

Ronnie looked across at him again.

“He won’t interfere,” Jasmine pleaded.

Ronnie thought about it.

“Won’t it put you off?”

“The thought of it did at first, but the more I think about it, the more it appeals to me,” she admitted. “I would like him to see me get a good fucking from you,” she whispered in his ear.

As she pressed up against him, he felt his cock against her tummy. She reached down and held him.

”Does it not appeal to you then?” she asked as her fingers stroked his testicles.

He shrugged. “I don’t know, I’ve never done it before.”

She kissed him. “You’ll be able to train him,” she said softly. “Teach him how to perform oral sex properly. Teach him how an experienced man satisfies a woman. You could make him a better lover, less selfish!”

He smiled. “You should work in marketing.”

She laughed. “I do. I’m a marketing consultant for an online travel company.”

Ronnie laughed. “Well, you have me sold on the idea. Make him sit in the doorway.”

Minutes later, Rob sat naked on a chair in the doorway. Jasmine had made him strip and stand by the chair for a few moments. She wanted both men to see each other’s erections. Turning to Ronnie, she took hold of his erection and kissed him. “See what I have to put up with?” she whispered before turning to look at Rob. “Yours is much bigger and meatier,” she said a little louder, so Rob heard.

That was all it took to get her back on the bed and give Rob an exhibition of how to take your time and give a woman a long and satisfying fuck.

 

With Rob out of the way now, they took a few moments to enjoy their refreshing drinks before slipping under the duvet. Now they could talk as they caressed each other’s bodies. It was that time of vulnerability when lovers confessed and shared their innermost feelings.

Jasmine told him about a married man that she had an affair with when she was seventeen. She was inexperienced and naïve, and he had taken advantage of her innocence, but he had taught her about sex and introduced her to things that she had never even dreamt about. He had introduced her to discipline, and she had lapped it up. Her own father was a weak man, and she could wrap him in her little finger. Andrew was a father figure, too, but a strict one.

She told Ronnie about the first time he had spanked her. Coming straight to him from school in her uniform. She told how he had put her across his knee, lifted her skirt up over her waist, and pulled her knickers down to her knees. Those first spanks were painful but exciting. He had fingered her, made her wet, and then fucked her over the arm of the chair.

Listening to her recollections got him excited again. He told her that Andrew had been a lucky guy to have had the privilege of teaching and introducing her to sex. She told him that it hadn’t ended well, though. His wife caught them at it one afternoon, and as well as throwing him out, she also told Jasmine’s parents. It had been highly embarrassing, and the guilt was still with her now.

Ronnie ended up complying with her request for another spanking with the belt and then fucking her hard. It led to an embarrassing moment later when he departed. Ana and Carlos were tidying up their suite and had heard them. She gave Ronnie a look of surprise, followed by a smile, as he came out of the bedroom. He winked at her as he went past.

Ten minutes later she came to his and Carla’s suite and tapped on the door. Ronnie was preparing to take shower and change, and just had a towel around him. Opening the door to her, she asked him if there was anything needed doing. He shook his head noticing Carlos standing behind her. Ana slipped past him asking if was he sure that nothing need doing when she spotted his discarded clothing. She said something to Carlos in Spanish as she picked up his clothes.

“We can take care of your laundry,” she told him as she handed it over to Carlos.

Carlos dutifully put them in a laundry bag and left. Ana smiled. “Would you like any help with your shower?” she asked him.

He laughed and told her that he could manage himself, but she reached for the towel and gave it a tug.

 “Nothing is too much trouble,” she told him as she pulled it away. “It’s all part of the service.”

He stood there, gobsmacked. Ana turned and closed the suite door and took him by the hand to the bathroom. Reaching inside the shower, she turned it on and stepped aside.

“It’s ready for you now, sir.”

Ronnie went inside and under the shower. Ana stepped back and stripped off the tunic she was wearing. Her bra and panties followed, then she stepped inside and slid the door closed.

“Is… is this all part of the service?” he asked quietly.

Her hand reached out to his erection. “Everything is part of the service,” she told him as she sank to her knees.

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments