Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Libertine Cruise - Part V

"Within hours of their first swap Carla and Ronnie meet another couple their lust for swinging knowing no bounds..."

71
12 Comments 12
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Ronnie and Carla met up again an hour or so later. Josh and Karen had exchanged texts bringing a halt to their first foray into swinging. Ronnie had ended up with another spanking from Karen for cumming too quickly, and Carla got vigorously fucked again from behind. This time Josh had been more forceful with her, pulling her hair and slapping her thigh in the process. He had also called her his sweet, little, slut, it stirred even greater passion inside her. She had lost count of the number of times she had orgasmed.

Carla was making the bed when Ronnie returned. He caught her stretching over the bed, straightening the pillows. She was naked. He was tempted to give a bottom a slap but thought better of it. They both felt awkward and found that they couldn’t look each other in the eye. There was guilt there, even though they had done nothing wrong.

She moved past him saying that she was going to take a shower. Ronnie decided that he would join her. They had showered together countless times in the past but there was hesitancy as he stepped in naked beside her. Their bodies touched. Ronnie reached out and held her gently by the waist.

“Everything go okay?” he asked.

She looked away. “Yes, fine. You?”

“Yes, fine.”

She looked away again and he held her waist again. “It’s okay to be open and honest. We’ve done nothing wrong.”

She relaxed and smiled. “Yes, you’re right.”

They kissed. “You go first. Tell me how it went.” she asked.

“It was good. Different, but good,” he responded telling her what had taken place.

Carla smiled. She had guessed that Karen would spank him. Then she followed suit and told him what she and Josh had done. Ronnie found himself getting an erection as she told him that Josh had fucked her three times. She noticed his reaction and reached down and held him. “So, you’re okay with things then?”

“Looks like it,” he laughed.

She squeezed him. “So, I can do it again with him then?”

“Do you want to fuck him again?”

She nodded.

“You don’t have to ask my permission, you know,” he told her as he kissed her. “I mean, we are both here for sex with other people. We don’t need to consult one another, do we?”

She shook her head. “No, but I don’t want you thinking there is anything more in it than sex.”

He nodded. “I take it that he wants to see you again as well.”

“He… he wants to be a sort of guide… mentor, during the cruise.”

“Wants to take you round the rooms does he. Well, they are experienced. I suppose it makes sense.”

She thanked him and kissed him. “I will make time for us. It won’t be all fucking with Josh, there will be others too.”

He kissed her. “As long as I get to hear all the juicy bits, I don’t mind.”

She laughed. “That won’t be a problem,” she answered. “Talking of juicy bits… he loves giving oral.”

Ronnie looked her in the eye. He knew that he had been lax in that area, and it was obvious that Carla needed and enjoyed it. He kissed her and slowly got down onto his knees, running his tongue over her body, all the way down. With water cascading around him he pulled her by the hips against his face. His tongue and lips made contact with her swollen labia. Carla moaned softly. He could taste Josh on her. Another man’s cum was oozing from her, it excited him. His tongue went deeper, and she moaned louder, as her hands pulled him harder against her. For the very first time both of them felt their passions moving to a new level.

It wasn’t long before Carla was calling out for him to fuck her. Still wet and dripping with water they made their way to bed and fucked.

 

After resting for a couple of hours they got up, dressed, had a drink in the hotel bar and then went for a walk to find somewhere to eat. They were refreshed and relaxed, and they were enjoying this time alone. They were enjoying this time of being carefree; no kids, no work, no responsibilities, no obligations, except to each other. For the first time in ages, they were holding hands; like lovers in a world of their own.  Carla pulled him into a street doorway and kissed him spontaneously. They laughed.

“Funny old world isn’t it,” she said. “We break our marriage vows, fuck other people, and we end up like this!”

Ronnie laughed as well and agreed.

She reached for the bulge in his pants and squeezed him quickly. “Maybe, this is the panacea for a dying marriage?”

“Well, I feel rejuvenated,” Ronnie answered pushing his hand under her skirt.

Carla let his fingers explore her sex for a while, something he hadn’t done for quite a long time, then she pulled away. “Come on let’s eat,” she told him, taking him by the hand to an Italian place she had spotted earlier.

 

Two hours later they were back at the hotel relaxing in the lounge. Karen and Josh stopped by their table to speak briefly before heading to bed.

“We’ll catch up tomorrow aboard ship,” Karen said before dragging Josh off.

AstridMoreti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstridMoreti

Ronnie felt a little uncomfortable in his presence and Carla noticed. She kissed him after they left. “It was only sex, you know,” she told him.

Ronnie smiled. “Yeah, I know. Just takes a bit of getting used to… sharing you that is.”

A couple of tables away sat a younger couple that Ronnie had spotted in the hotel foyer on arrival. They had looked nervous. They seemed more relaxed now after a few drinks. They exchanged nodded introductions and when Carla got up to go to the cloakroom, the girl got up and followed her out. Ten minutes later they returned together. The girl went to her table, picked up her glass and collected her husband and joined them. They were Jasmine and Rob.

Carla turned to Ronnie and told him that they were newbies. The couple laughed. “Well, new to this,” Jasmine said. “We did spend a lot of time on a nudist beach last year when we were on holiday.”

“Was it enjoyable?” Ronnie asked, imagining that she would look gorgeous in the nude.

“It was strange at first, but you get used to it.” Jasmine answered. “It was worse for Rob. He kept getting erections.”

“Yeah, I can imagine. It’s easier for girls. You can’t see their arousal, can you?”

“I don’t know,” Carla chipped in. “It depends how you’re sitting or lying.”

Jasmine laughed.

“So, no hook ups than?” Carla asked.

She shook her head. “Lots of offers of a rub down with suncream!”

“So, what has led to this then?” Carla asked.

Jasmine turned to Rob. “Well… we both had a lot of lovers before we met. We have been together for a couple of years now and see each other as life partners, so before we settle down into marriage together we have decided to open up our relationship and see how it goes.”

“We are both twenty-five and will have a lot of years ahead so before we tie the knot we want to see if a non-conventional marriage will suit us.” Rob added.

“Well, I suppose it makes sense,” Carla responded. “There’s more to modern marriage than fidelity these days.”

“You been doing this long?” Jasmine asked.

Carla looked at her watch. “Well up until about two today we were in a conventional marriage.”

Jasmine laughed. “So, what happened?”

“What, you mean this afternoon or what made us take the plunge?” Carla said with laughter.

Jasmine was laughing too. “No… I mean what made you take the plunge.”

Carla turned to Ronnie for a brief moment before turning to Jasmine and explaining. “Wow, your mum and dad too!” she retorted. “That’s cool. I could never imagine my parents doing that.”

“It surprised me too when I found out today,” Ronnie said. "But you never really know what goes on in a marriage do you?”

They both agreed. Rob turned to Ronnie and asked what had happened that afternoon. Jasmine told him off. “You can’t ask that, It’s their business.”

He shrugged. “I was just wanting to know what it was like having another man,,, you know, being with your wife?”

“Well, I was with someone else, so… my mind was elsewhere.”

“Any regrets?” Jasmine asked.

Ronnie and Carla looked at each other and shook their heads. “We both had a good time,” Carla told her.

There was silence for a few minutes as they all picked up their glasses and drank. Then Jasmine put her glass down and looked up at Carla. “So, what’s the protocol then?”

“Protocol?” Carla asked.

“Well, you know… how do you go about getting a couple to swap with you?”

Both Carla and Ronnie laughed. “I suppose you just ask?”

Jasmine turned to Rob and then turned back to Carla. “Would you like swap your man for mine for the night?”

She almost choked on her drink. “Well…. there’s no rush, is there?”

“I… I suppose not, but I would like to get the first time over with sooner rather than later, and… I suppose see if it’s worth getting on board the ship. If it’s not for us then there’s no point in spending two weeks with a load of swingers is there?”

Carla and Ronnie looked at each other. “Well, I suppose you have a point… tell you what, let’s swap partners for the night but with the proviso that there is no pressure to have sex.”

Jasmine looked at Rob and they nodded at each other. “Yes, that sounds good.”

A waitress noticed that their glasses were empty and stopped by the table. “Drinks anyone?”

They all agreed and ordered some drinks. When the girl came back Carla picked up her glass and stood up. “I’ll take Rob to our room, shall I? she asked Ronnie.

Ronnie agreed. Carla gave him a kiss and said goodnight. Jasmine and Rob kissed goodnight and then she sat down next to Ronnie. They watched them walk away and out of view then turned to each other.

“Whenever you’re ready.” He said.

He noticed her hand shaking. “We may as well head off now then.”

As she stood up Ronnie took her by the elbow to steady her. “You okay?”

She turned and smiled. “Yes, fine. Just nervous that’s all. It’s like being sixteen again.”

Ronnie gave her bottom a playful tap. “I hope you’ve learned something since then,” he joked.

“Cheeky bugger,” she said turning to him.

Ronnie took her hand and let her lead the way. His cock getting stiffer by the moment.

 

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments