Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Libertine Cruise - Part I

"With her marriage at a crossroads, Carla decides to venture into the world of swinging by taking a sex cruise with her husband."

103
18 Comments 18
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Ronnie hadn’t slept very long before the sound of the passenger announcement came over the public address system. He had spent most of the flight to Miami worrying;  about work, the kids, the house, and just about everything else outside of that. Staring out of the window at the endless sight of the Atlantic Ocean, he let his mind focus on everything that was negative. Reading magazines and brochures, even trying to watch a film, couldn’t distract his thoughts and make him relax Beside him was Carla, his childhood sweetheart and wife of seventeen years. She had slept for most of the flight, wakening only for meals and toilet breaks. Unlike him, she was not a worrier, and found it easy to relax. He envied her.

“We must be coming into land,” she said sleepily as she sat up.

He took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

“Did you sleep?”

“A bit,” he responded.

She knew him well. "I’ve told you there’s nothing to worry about. The kids will be fine with Mum and Dad. They’ll be keeping an eye on the house, and Dad will be popping into the office regularly to see what’s going on. Everything will be fine.”

He squeezed her hand again as he smiled. “Yes, you’re right.”

“Good. Now relax, we are on holiday. Two weeks cruising – Florida, Mexico, Haiti, Dominica, The Caribbean … on our own, just the two of us, no kids, no work, freedom!” she told him as she kissed his cheek. “And lots and lots of sex,” she whispered.

He grinned and felt his cock stir. “Yes,” he responded wistfully. It had been a long time since there had been just the two of them. Just a weekend away in a hotel on the coast a month ago, free to bonk whenever and however they wanted, and without interruption.

 

Carla fastened her seat belt. She had slept but she had tension building in the pit of her stomach. Ronnie knew very little about the Cruise they were embarking on, apart from the itinerary. All he knew was that it was an Adult cruise. He had never even bothered to enquire further. His only comment was that without any kids around they wouldn’t be worrying what their own kids were doing. She knew different. This was an adult lifestyle cruise – a Libertine Cruise, as the brochure stated. Like-minded couples over the age of eighteen enjoying sexual freedom.

It was her mother’s idea. A few months earlier she had been having a heart-to-heart chat with her about their marriage. Things had got to the stage where she was seriously considering leaving Ronnie and the kids. The boys were now fourteen and sixteen and at the ‘know it all and stroppy’ stage in life. Ronnie was immersed in the business, and hardly had any time for family, and she just felt like a glorified housekeeper.

Her mum listened sympathetically without interruption as she went on and on, before telling her that they needed a holiday. Suggesting that she and Ronnie should just go away for a couple of weeks on their own. She and dad would have the kids and keep an eye on the business and home. “Go away and reconnect,” she had advised. “Go and get some bonking in!”

Carla had burst into laughter. “Mum!” she had screamed out.

“Well, that’s what you need, both of you,” she told her. “Dad and I used to do that when you and John got into your teens. The weight of life gets you down, it’s just natural. So, we used to go away… spend time on our own… and, well, you know!”

Carla laughed again and put her fingers in her eyes. “Too much information, Mum. I don’t want to hear.”

Her mum laughed and put her arm around her. “I know, but it’s the truth. We’ve been there. You and Ronnie have a good marriage and it’s worth fighting for. Think of the kids too… they would be devastated. No, you need to stay and fight it out. Take a break.”

Her mum, as usual brought her to her senses. “Yes, you’re right, but where do we start?”

Her mum got up and went upstairs and returned a few minutes later with a brochure. Carla took it from her, “Libertine Cruises?” she muttered.

The turn of a few pages brought her looking up at her mother in disbelief. “You… you go on these sort of cruises?”

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

She nodded. “Me and your Dad have been going on them for years. Twice a year. We have one booked for July and October this year.”

“I… I thought you went to the Canaries?”

She laughed. “Canaries, my backside!” she retorted. “We go out to Miami and do cruises from there. The Caribbean is especially nice and highly recommended!”

“But Mum… I never had you and dad down as swingers.”

She laughed again. “There’s lots you don’t know about us, dear. Neither do you need to know. Your dad and I enjoy life… that’s why we have lasted this long.

“But…?”

“But what?”

“I mean… you know, having sex with other people, and strangers at that.”

She shrugged her shoulders. “That’s the best kind of sex sometimes. Like-minded people just having consensual fun together.”

“But isn’t that dangerous?”

“In what way?”

“Well… being unfaithful.”

“We’re not being unfaithful. It’s not infidelity. We are both in agreement and having fun, and I’ll tell you one thing, it has brought us a lot closer. There is no taking each other for granted in our marriage.”

Carla shook her head. “I… I can’t see me enjoying knowing that Ronnie had been with another woman. I would scratch her bloody eyes out!”

Her mum laughed, patted her on the knee and told her, “You get used to it, my dear. And don’t forget, Ronnie has to get used to the idea of you sleeping with other men. It works both ways!”

“And it doesn’t bother you that Dad is… well, you know?”

She patted her knee again. “He’s a good lover, your dad, and I know that after the holiday is over, I have him all to myself. And, like most men, he is very competitive!”

“Competitive?”

Her mum smiled. “Well, he wouldn’t want anybody being a better lover than him would he?”

Carla smiled and shook her head and handed her back the magazine.

“You can keep it,” she told her.

 Carla pulled her hand back, clutching the magazine. “I’ll… I’ll give it some thought.”

“You do that, love. In the meantime, I’ll get some up to date one’s for you. You have the Easter half term coming up in a couple of months. It’s usually a good time to get away. Lots of sun, sea, and sex!”

 

Ronnie was a little tetchy after getting through US Immigration Control. He remembered what it was like three years earlier when they took the kids to Disneyland. The boys had been grisly and had started fighting. With it being school's holiday in the UK, the wait had been longer than normal. An hour later, they finally got through the Arrivals lounge and then began looking round for their holiday rep stand.

He had spotted it before Carla and headed off before she had time to catch up. Carla saw the large sign looming as she approached. Ronnie, however, was there before her. A girl at the desk with a sign saying, ‘Libertine Cruises’ welcomed him with a brochure. He moved aside and put down his cases and began to open up the pages. With a puzzled look on his face, he looked up at her as she approached. The feeling of that pit in her stomach was starting to hurt now.

“Is… is this our cruise?”

Carla nodded in silence.

“You booked this for us?” His voice was loud, and people were looking at them. “You booked this?” he repeated quietly.

“Yes,” she admitted, with a whisper. “It’s a long story. I’ll explain later.”

He began flipping through the pages. “You want this?”

“Yes… I thought it was do us good. “It was Mum’s idea.”

“Your mother?!”

“Yes. She and dad have been doing them for years.”

He looked at her in disbelief at first. “They are swingers. Your mum and dad are swingers?”

“Yes,” she responded in a loud whisper.

The girl behind the desk suddenly spoke loudly to the gathering crowd or tourists. “Our coach to the hotel is waiting outside. If you can follow Anna please, remembering to take all your belongings with you.”

Carla turned to Ronnie. “Let’s get to the hotel first and then I’ll explain when we get there.”

Ronnie didn’t argue with her. He gathered up two large suitcases and began to follow the rest to the coach with Carla following behind him. Somewhat pleased that he wasn’t going to get involved in an argument with her at this stage.

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments