Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Made To Watch Her Best Friend

"Dinner party gets out of hand."

20
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
846 words 846 words

Today was all too much with missed deadlines, no lunch, feeling annoyingly horny, and then having to cook dinner for your best friend and me. You just wanted to go to your room and have a quiet cry and a bit of a wank to finish yourself off.

Instead, you have to prepare a three-course dinner, at which we all drink too much wine. The conversation inevitably turns to sex and the frustrations of your girlfriend’s sex life.

“All I ever end up doing is masturbating to the sounds of my flatmate fucking her boyfriend next door,” she moans.

This is a fantasy of ours come true.

“So tell me, babe, did he fuck her good?

“Yeah, I reckon he fucked her senseless by the sounds of it, they made a hell of a racket. Lucky really because I’m really loud when I come!”

This turns us on. Bestie is obsessed with voyeur masturbation.

“Do you like watching then?”

“If I can.”

This is provoking us into showing off. I make you stand up at the table after dessert. I turn you around bent over your chair, facing your Bestie. I proceed to hitch up your skirt at the dinner table while you protest.

“No I don't want to do it in front of her, and she doesn't want to watch me. How could you!"

I ignore this and put my hand up your skirt while your naughty friend smirks at the situation, which threatens to get out of control.

"Please don't let her see me get turned on, it's not fair on her."

That may be, but that’s exactly what I do want her to see. I yank down your top and your tits fall out of your bra, nipples erect. You moan in shame and anticipation as I push you over the table and hitch your skirt up around your waist. I pull aside the soaking crotch of your thong and jam two fingers into your sopping cunt.

Bestie doesn't know where to look and offers to leave, but can't take her eyes off the rhythmic entry of my fingers in and out of the space between your thighs. She wants to go and frig off somewhere private, but I want her to watch you being fucked, and so does she.

It all happens with alarming rapidity, the next moment you are bent over the dinner table with your face in the desert as I slam my rampant cock straight up your cunt from behind. You’re in danger of showing her your ‘O’ face.

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

It's all too much for Bestie, and she can't resist squeezing her hand down the front of her tight stripy jeans as she watches the approaching orgasm on your face, which is now smeared with the remains of her desert.

So before you think you might at least get some satisfaction today, I decide that the whole thing has gone far enough. You have actually started to eat the remains of her desert, and your friend is now ignoring us and getting on with her own business involving her nipple, so I pull out of the instant gratification of your hungry cunt and shove my pulsing cock straight down the back of your throat.

Your cries are muffled and your eyes open wide in alarm as I begin fucking your cakehole in rhythm. Bestie leaves off fiddling around with bits of her body and watches fascinated as the entire length of my cock disappears down your throat.

She holds one hand over her mouth and works the other under her jeans as you give in totally. I put my fingers back up your dripping wet cunt and we both watch as you alternate wildly between orgasming and gagging. In the end, you keep the pulsing spunk down of course.

You are surprised but proud of yourself, letting your friend watch as you then open another hole for my delight.

Bestie is trying to get off in her too-tight jeans but has a look of alarm on her pretty face as I force an entry into your rear, deep cries start issuing from your throat, pulling your hair back.

Doing it so unashamedly in front of your best friend is a double turn-on for you and me.

She thinks it's all getting a bit out of hand and offers to leave us to it.

“I think I’d better be going now…”

You are past caring you’re wildly turned on and want to be totally humiliated in front of your naughty friend.

“Don’t you want to watch me getting fucked in the arse?”

Bestie mutely settles back down to watch, slipping her hand down her jeans again and opening and closing her thighs rhythmically in time with my careless thrusting, her eyes on stalks as she watches your arse open to me and the pleading look on your face as you begin to cry out and moan like the bad girl you are.

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments