Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Follow-up Photo Shoot

"The photographer is tricked into an even more interesting shoot."

30
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Six months had passed since the photo shoot with Naomi and Jean. The approaching weekend plan was to do a trip to the western district for some wildflower photography and also a quick run along part of the Silo art trail. I was preparing the gear to that end when the phone rang.

“Hello Wolf, do you remember Naomi from a few months ago?” the voice on the other was saying.

“Hello, Naomi. How could I forget that wonderful sight on the bed as I walked in from the balcony?” I replied with a smile. “I most certainly do remember. How did your friends react to the photos.”

“Oh, they loved them. One of them would like to have some taken of her. I warn you, though, she is not at all shy and would like to include some sex. Is that ok with you?”

“That is not a problem unless what she has in mind will melt the lens.” I chuckled. “So when did she want to do this? Tell her to call me, and we will arrange a time and location.”

“Will do. Her name is Diane, and she has a stunning body, as you will see.” Naomi giggled. “You thought your pants were tight when you saw Jean naked. Wait until you see Diane. The location will probably be here again.”

“I’ll wait for her call. I hope you are all well.”

We said a few more pleasantries and ended the call.

Diane called later that evening, and we arranged to meet around 9 am. The following Tuesday, at Naomi’s house. We only discussed the shots similar to the work I did with Naomi and what clothing she should bring. I explained that anything she was comfortable with was fine with me. During the small talk that followed, I told her the weekend I was heading to the bush for some wildflower photography. She said it was a shame she couldn’t go along. After all, she would love some outdoor sex photos because she enjoyed doing it outside.

--oOo--

On the following Tuesday, the traffic was better than I allowed for, and the run of green lights was a welcome surprise as well. Therefore, I arrived at Naomi’s at around 8:30. Camera bag over the shoulder, I was about to knock on the door when I realised it was ajar. I let myself in and locked the door behind me.

As the door latch clicked, I heard Naomi announce, “We’re up in my bedroom, ready for Diane to have sex.” They both laughed loudly.

“Do I need to keep my shades on?” I asked as I ascended the stairs.

In the cheekiest voice, she could put on, Naomi said, “Diane does not have anything out of which the sun shines. So, you are safe.”

At that point, I entered the room to find them both naked and spread out on the king-sized bed. “What a view. Is this a duet and not only individual shots?”

“Yes, the two of us together. We haven’t decided if sex will be involved.” Naomi giggled. “You were thinking we ... Diane wanted sex with you. Coming to think of it, that’s not such a silly idea. Is it Di?” She winked at Diane.

Diane nodded and remained quiet while pinching her nipples. She was about the same height as Naomi. Her eyes were difficult to make out because they were in a dark shadow. She had breasts about a B-cup, just as I like them for a good fondle. She had a well-trimmed landing strip, a clit on the largish side and labia that were swollen to show her well-aroused state.

“Hello, Diane. I’m Wolf.” I took her foot and shook it gently as if it were her hand. “I was thinking it would be me just taking photos. How close-up would you like these shots?” I had the ninety-millimetre lens on the camera, so took a few close shots of her nether region.

“As close as you like. If I don’t like it, I will delete it, simple,” Diane responded.

I went in close since the lens was also good for macro work. “This is a new species of wildflower for me,” I said as I moved in and watched her spread her knees further. Moving in closer, I took numerous close-ups as she exposed more of her clitoris and twitched a little.

Laying face down near the edge of the bed was getting uncomfortable because of the bulge beneath me. Being professional for these sorts of shoots has its disadvantages and discomforts.

“You can put that discomfort in here,” Diane said when she noticed that I was making adjustments. “I know it will feel a lot better than my fingers, for both of us.”

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. Hold fingers as if you are pulling back a guy's foreskin to wash his penis.” I ordered as she giggled at my instruction. “I’m trying to concentrate here to get a special shot for you.”

“I know and appreciate it because a sexy guy like you, must be very uncomfortable right now.”

I blushed. “You think so?”

“Di, oh look. He blushes at compliments, too.” Naomi exclaimed and laughed.

“Hey stop shaking the bed or with the length of exposure, the photo will be blurred. Plenty of time for laughing when we look at them later.” I took a few more shots to be certain. “Ok, Naomi, it’s your turn now. Spread them legs for me and keep your toy handy.”

Looking back at Diane, I said, “You might want to select a toy too. One to insert, so your clit is resting on it.”

In unison, they replied, “Much rather it was your cock. I know it’s ready for it.”

The task was getting more difficult by the second with their distractions, but I was determined to take these shots then because later on, there would be no chance.

They are certainly determined to break my professionalism. I wonder how long I’ll be able to control myself as I should. The damn thing is starting to hurt and dribble from being hard so and only getting to go down a tiny amount before heading up again. Ok, that is a great shot; the shadow makes it look even bigger.

“Right, Naomi. Start with the toy, but whatever you do, try not to cum because I’ve seen how you buck.” I chuckled.

Lying down between Naomi’s legs, I focused on her partly open slit. “Great! Hold it there.” Click! “Now slowly move it.” I turned the attached LED light (my design) on to flood-fill the area just a little more. It gave a slightly clearer view just inside the entrance.

“Naomi, that looks great. Now raise your legs. ... That’s it.”

Fioona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fioona

“Now back to you, Diane.”

“For goodness’ sake. Call me Di. Please,” she responded.

“Ok, Di. Insert the dildo and raise it, so you feel your clit sitting on it... Stop! That is perfect.” Lying between the two of them, “Turn this way just a little... Perfect.”

Naomi had then put her legs down and across my bum. There I go again, I’m going to have to a slash shortly. This is getting painful. I took the photos and was about to get up and off the bed.

“Hey, where do you think you are going? I’m not with you yet, sir,” Naomi ordered while pushing her legs down and moving down the bed, so she could sit on me. “Time to give the camera a rest and show us what the problem with your pants is. Perhaps we can help fix it for you.”

She allowed me to roll onto my back while Diana took the camera from me. “Um, time for Di to pose in the other poses as you did,” I said to them.

“My word, that hard thing feels perfect where it is right now. It would be better still if it was uncovered and found the perfect hiding place. Oh! Ok, then.” As she rose and got off me, she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “I’m going to keep calling you back until that thing finishes up inside me, and that’s a promise.” Her hand brushed me just as my cock twitched, and she winked.

My resistance was waning. The fact that I was still dressed was the only thing that stopped me from misbehaving. She would have mounted me and I would not have stopped her. I kept telling myself, that this was a photo shoot, not a sex date.

Diane handed my camera back with a wink, “You deftly weaved your way out from under her then. Great manoeuvre! I’ll put my clothes on for the photos, but I still need to finish what I started before you leave.” Then she whispered in my ear, “And I want that piece of meat inside me too.” She winked as she stepped away.

“Not during a photo shoot.”

“Oh, oh! You left the door wide open there, sir. Naomi, did you hear that? He did not give a flat ‘NO’ that time.”

“I most certainly did and saved it in my memory bank,” Naomi responded.

“Before you dress I want to take a few of you both sitting close together on the bed with your legs under you. Naomi, you know like the one I did last time; only this time with both of you.” I helped position them. “Facing the mirror.”

I took the ones that were suggesting there was something to see if you lower your gaze, then a few that included the reflection in the mirror. Those I liked a lot and ended up great in monochrome.

“Now you can dress a little for the balcony shots.”

I took some shots while Diane was dressing. There were some sexy silhouettes among them. She also put on a sultry, sexy expression in a few. Out on the balcony, I had her pose, leaning against the door jamb with the front of the dress unbuttoned to expose her lovely sex. There was a great shot of her playing with her clitoris in the pose.

As we stepped back into the room, Naomi was sitting on the lounge chair, legs wide open with a dildo inside her, “Di, I bet you are really horny now after all the posing. Get your gear off and let me at you.”

Diane stripped, and they approached each other for a long kiss. I simply kept taking photos of the happenings before me. While they kissed, they fell onto the bed and manoeuvred themselves into the sixty-nine position.

“Don’t mind me getting up close for some of these. Or would you like me to stop and leave you two alone to your fun?”

Naomi replied with her mouth still covering Diane’s clitoris. I’m sure the mumbles meant, “You can undress and get inside me after you put the camera down.”

The vibration of her mumbles pushed Diane over the edge, and she wet Naomi’s face.

“Wow! I really needed that!” Diane exclaimed, breathlessly, and continued working on Naomi, whose eyes were fixed on me with a glassy expression that said, ‘Here it comes!’ and she came.

I just managed to get that look in a photo. Having both orgasmed, they rolled apart and caught their breath. Diane swung around to face me. They were both eyeing off my bulge.

“I guess we are done, apart from looking at them to see if you approve of my work.”

Diane rolled her eyes up at me and then back to my bulge and nudged Naomi, “You know, the only thing missing is a hard cock. I really can’t understand how this guy manages to keep his in pants after what he has witnessed over the past few hours.”

“I don’t understand that either, but I do admire his professionalism. Maybe what we need to do is send him out to put his gear away and invite him back as an ordinary bloke; not as a photographer. Yes, we are done ... for now.” Then she giggled.

“Now there’s an idea.” Diane raised her head to look at me as she gestured to the door. “Off you go. Put that gear away and return with the other gear exposed.” She laughed loudly.

“Ok, you two! Cover up and let’s sit at the computer and look at these photos and see what you think, so we still have time to take some poses I have missed or retake some of them.” I ordered them with a failed attempt to sound serious. To my amazement, they did as I asked without hesitation.

We headed downstairs, part way down Diane turned and planted a kiss on my bulge, which had relaxed a little. She looked up with a big smirk. “If not later, then next time,” she announced.

While I prepare the computer, Naomi prepared something to eat and a coffee for each of us. We looked through the images. They were delighted with most of them, especially with the ones of Diane’s clitoris resting on the dildo. They looked at those images for a long time and zoomed in as far as they could, for a close study.

Diane was also pleased with the ones taken out on the balcony.

“Ladies, the SD card is yours, as promised. Thank you for a fun time. I’ll just go for a pee before I leave.”

“Just a pee?” the chorus returned. “That is not what the bulge says.”

When I returned, Diane looked at me with a smile, “I see that was a long pee. Did it feel good?”

We all laughed. I picked up my gear. Quick kisses on the cheeks all around and I headed out.

As I reached the front door, Naomi called out, "Remember, I'll be making another appointment."

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2023

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments