Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Photo Shoot

"An amateur photographer scores an interesting assignment"

57
11 Comments 11
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Whilst the events in the story are true the names have been changed."

I have had a long-time interest in photography from the day I was given an Agfa Clack camera as a present. As my skills improved, I graduated to 35mm SLR cameras and took many slides of wildflowers. It developed to the point where I had some special attachments custom-made for my hobby to develop. Sadly, in 1983, I lost my home along with all the slides and equipment in a huge wildfire. It took almost twenty years before I picked up another camera.

By that stage, photography had developed into the digital world, like many other things. For many years after that, I specialised in landscape panoramas and improved my skills in close-up work on the wildflowers concentrating on native orchids.

In recent times, I figured it was about time to start improving my skills in portraits. I offered to take portraits of people free of charge and also naughty images that the subjects would like to have taken. I offered to provide them with the raw images on the SD card, directly out of the camera, so I had no copy for myself apart from the artistic images I wanted to take as my challenge.

After a considerable wait, a woman contacted me. She and her daughter wanted some photos taken in various stages of dress. They also wanted some totally naked. The latter we were to discuss during the shoot. They were both apprehensive about the nude shoots and might change their minds on the day. I fully understood their point of view, and we agreed on a date and time. The location was to be the mother's house in one of the bayside beach suburbs southeast of Melbourne's central business district.

I arrived at the house at the appointed time, 10 am. The mother opened the door to me and invited me in.

"Hello, I'm Naomi," she introduced herself. "You must be Wolf."

"That I am. Good Morning, Naomi. Nice to finally meet you."

I placed my gear on the coffee table in the lounge and was given a tour of the house to select areas for the photos. It was a large house with an upper level containing the bedrooms, each with an ensuite and a separate larger bathroom. The ground level has a living area and a spare/guest room with its ensuite.

The bedrooms had large windows that allowed a lot of light into the room. The day was bright with a high-level cloud that gave a soft, even light and was perfect for the photos we had in mind. Seeing I did not have access to a studio for full control of the light and background, I had to make the best of this situation.

The mother was in her late fifties with auburn, shoulder-length hair, penetrating brown eyes, and very smooth skin. Without makeup, she had a very attractive face. She was about 170 cm in height, with a figure that was well-proportioned to her height. Her breasts, she told me later, were a "C" cup. In her jeans, her butt looked perfect and very photogenic as I followed her on the tour. She was wearing a light, yellow shirt and a suit that was a little darker than her hair.

"Do you like the view?" she asked as we approached the door to the first north-facing bedroom.

As she opened the door, we heard a loud, "Mum!" as the daughter was just exiting the ensuites stark naked. "I'm in here getting ready."

"Meet Jean," Naomi giggled. "Jean, meet Wolf." She giggled again.

"I see you are ready for the last few shots." I chucked at her. "We could start with those if you prefer. Very photogenic, I might add," I added.

Jean was in her late twenties. She had a great profile with the brightish light behind her and the cutest bumps in all the right places. Approximately the same height as her mother, but a little thinner, she had smaller breasts that were more cone-shaped with long nipples that were then erect. She had a cute, rounded butt.

"Let's head back downstairs and have a coffee while we wait for Jean to finish dressing," Naomi said as she turned towards the stairs.

While we waited, we began to discuss how we should proceed with the shoot. We agreed that the clothed photos would be done outside in the garden. As the clothing was reduced to underwear and possibly naked, we would go to the bedrooms. If curtains needed to be opened for extra light, the view was screened from the neighbours by the top of a large elm tree.

Jean came down with her lovely, soft, blonde hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a loose-fitting pink shirt and tight-fitting jeans. Even in the loose shirt, it was obvious she wore no bra, and she looked stunning.

"Ok. let's get started," I said as I walked out to the backyard. Nothing was said about the preview I had of her upstairs.

I directed Jean to sit on the swing that was dangling from a tree branch and sit slightly sideways. After a quick check of the light and fill flash, I started shooting. She turned to straddle the seat. Also, a shot in which she looked very sexy had one foot on the seat and her head back against the chain. As I moved around to shoot from various angles, I also managed to sneak a few shots of Naomi observing her daughter. Following that, I took a few shots of her leaning against the tree trunk in various poses.

"That's it, out here. Go change into something less, and I'll see you upstairs," I instructed. "Now it's your mother's turn."

Jean headed inside, and I took a similar series of photos of Naomi. With her, there were also a few of her sitting at the garden settee. I took those as she watched Jean heading inside. That done, we all adjourned upstairs.

"Naomi, you better lose some of your clothing for the next few shots," I told her as we ascended the stairs. "Have you decided yet how far you intend to take the photos?"

"I this point, I think I don't want to go completely naked," she replied, "but I may still change depending on how feel after the next few. Is that ok with you?"

"That's fine with me. It's entirely up to you how far you go. You can stop posing any time you wish. I certainly don't want you to be uncomfortable with any of this."

We entered the bedroom. Jean was in sheer black underwear, including a bra, now. Her hair over one shoulder standing just to one side of the window and observing something in the garden. I took a quick shot. She hadn't noticed me entering, so she was a little startled by the click of the camera and quickly took another of her expression. Having asked her to move in front of the window, we took a few silhouette shots at different angles. Also, various poses sitting and leaning on a chair. Then we took a few shots on the bed. Another angle from the balcony made for some artistic shots, also.

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

"Ok, change the clothing while I do your mother, next door," at which she giggled. "Let me rephrase that. You know what I meant." We both chuckled.

Naomi was in the next room and ready to pose in just panties and bra. We took a few silhouettes. Then a few of her sat at the dresser as if doing makeup.

"Are you okay to go on?" I asked.

She nodded and removed her bra, exposing her breasts which had only a little sag considering her age.

"I see it's okay with you too," she said with a smirk as she looked at my crotch.

"No comment, because it might incriminate me," I responded and took a few shots. The shot with her smirking turned out to be just her, according to Jean.

There was an armchair in the room, so we took a few poses on and around that. I posed Naomi sitting on the bed. Her feet were tucked under her, the sheet covering her knees, and her panties lowered enough to expose her backside. Her nipples were erect by then, showing her arousal as I was showing mine. As I paced around the bed to shoot her from various angles, my bulge was becoming very uncomfortable. I needed to adjust it. As I did, she commented on my discomfort with a smile. A light breeze moved the curtain and made an interesting background in a few of the shots.

"I think I'll stop for a while," she said. "See what Jean has to offer."

I headed back next door. Jean had changed into a bikini that only just barely existed. I posed her in front of a full-length mirror and had her twirl into several poses, including some of her bending over. As I told her to change, I headed back to her mother's room, via the shared balcony this time. As I reached the window, Naomi was lying on the bed, legs wide apart and a toy in her pussy. Her eyes were closed, and she was concentrating on her task. She never noticed me entering so I took a few quick shots just as her orgasm hit. Her body bucked a few times; she snapped her legs together and bucked a few more times as I reversed out of the room.

I entered Jean's room, and she was standing in front of the full-length mirror naked. She rotated in different poses as I took the photos. I directed her to sit at the dresser to comb her hair as I photographed her. This made some great photos of her curvy tight butt. Following that, I directed her to the bed for poses similar to those of Naomi.

She noticed my bulge and commented, "Would you like me to help you with that?"

My cock twitched, "No thank you. I'll be fine. I think we are done unless there are some specific poses you still want."

"A matter of fact, yes there is. Do you have a lens that will do super closeups?" she asked.

"Yes, this one will."

"Then I would like some closeups of my nipples and pussy. Is that OK with you?"

"Not a problem. Sit on the end bed facing that corner of the room," I pointed to the corner to the right of the window.

She did as I instructed, so I proceeded to take several shots of nipples and a few that included the breasts. I then had her lay back to expose her pussy with her legs in the air. My cock was now wanting to burst out of my pants. I was, however, there only to take photos, and that I was going to do. Right up close to her clitoris. Then I backed off to take in the labia, also, and a few that with her other hole also. She held her pussy open for a few of the shots.

"May I use your ensuite for a moment?" I asked.

She nodded with a big grin as she collected her clothing. Immediately after the was closed, I freed my cock and started stroking. I was in great need of relief by that stage. It did not take long, and my load hit the underside of the raised toilet seat. After a wipe and a pee, I felt a lot better but not fully relieved. It would have to do for the time being. I flushed, tucked everything away again, and re-entered the bedroom.

Jean had dressed again. "Feeling better?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you. We better get downstairs to your mum."

I headed downstairs, where Naomi had prepared something for lunch. Before Jean came down, I took the opportunity to tell Naomi about the shots I took of her masturbating and showed them to her on the camera display. She was embarrassed.

"You were so engrossed in what you were doing that you never even noticed that I had walked back into the room. Your eyes were closed, and you were determined to reach the goal. I can delete them if prefer."

"No, leave them. They do express what I was feeling at the time, and I don't mind if Jean sees them. I'm certain she knows that I do that every so often," she giggled.

Over lunch, we discussed the images I had taken and had a quick look at them on a laptop.

"I didn't know you took those shots of watching Jean pose outside," Naomi commented as the images showed up. "Oh, I like that one. It looks so natural."

"I thought it was, too, which is why I took it. You never paid attention to how I was moving to catch Jean at different angles while she was on the swing. I thought you must have been reminiscing about Jean as a child. At least that is what your expression showed me."

Neither said anything about the masturbation shots of Naomi. Naomi did, however, comment on the fully nude shots of Jean.

"You are such a naughty girl, but those are delicious," Naomi said while looking at Jean.

They simply looked at each other and smiled. The expression in their eyes said everything, so I took a shot of them together. They were both happy with the shoot and were interested in making time for another for much more risqué photos. We agreed to make another date at a later time. Before leaving, I copied the final image onto the SD card for them, handed it to Naomi, and headed out the door.

"I look forward to hearing from you when you are ready for the next session. I certainly enjoyed today." I said as I walked out.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments