Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Kitchen Fun - Episode 4: Sale Pending

"The real estate agent has the experience, but the wife knows how to make the sale!"

37
15 Comments 15
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Do you think your sexual adventures should spice up more than just the bedroom? So do we! Kay, Nikki, and Sebastian have teamed up to bring you Kinky Kitchen Fun, a series of smoking, sizzling, and salacious vignettes designed to stimulate your appetite for naughtiness in and around the kitchen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Tune in each week for a new tantalizing and titillating kink story."

Darlene Tellemay was in her element, introducing Blake and Shae to the home she just knew would soon be theirs. Twenty years of experience in real estate had taught her to help the prospective buyers see themselves in the house, so she knew just the right features to point out to the young couple. The house was completely empty, not staged with simple furniture like some she would show, but she was an expert at presenting each space as a “blank canvas” for the couple to fill in with their imaginations.

One of the guilty pleasures Darlene appreciated about her job was imagining the homeowners enjoying their new homes. She sometimes would drop innuendos about “christening” every room in the house, including the back yard, if she felt a little bit of a naughty connection with the clients. Shae and Blake were just that couple! In the master bathroom, she suggested that the shower was “built for two,” imagining the petite Shae with her legs wrapped around her tall husband while he plowed her into the tiled wall.

Darlene told them that she would pull up the house's utility bill and property tax history, but, knowing a young couple such as these two would be excited more by discovery than data, she left Blake and Shae to wander on their own.

Making another pass through the master bedroom, they were drawn to the bathroom. “I can't believe what she said about the shower,” Shae whispered. “She practically told us we should fuck in there!”

Pulling his wife into the shower, Blake smiled, “Let’s try it.”

Giggling, Shae told him, “Well, there is definitely room for two!”

Blake pushed Shae palms first against the wall, put his arms around her, and pretended to drive into her from behind. Shae squealed when she felt his cock start to bulge.

“Naughty!” She giggled. “We better keep moving.”

They whispered about the specifics of fucking in each room, mentioning a sofa, a guest bed, a glass dining table, a washer and dryer, even some patio furniture, making sure to tease about sex positions as well. Then they got to the kitchen!

“I fucking love this kitchen!” Shae almost squealed.

“It's a bit much,” Blake said pragmatically. “I mean, granite counters, an island, and all these stainless appliances, really drive the price up.”

“But this will last forever,” Shae reasoned. “And I promise there’s nothing I'd want to remodel. Maybe just a bit of paint.”

“And it will hold its value,” he admitted.

“And it would make me so happy!” She kissed him on the cheek.

“Hmmm.”

“And make me so naughty! Can't put a price on that.”

Blake narrowed his eyebrows. “What do you mean?”

Shae pulled herself closer to Blake and gave him an innocent kiss that progressed quickly, from lips to tongues, from touches to caresses. His bathroom bulge returned and even grew as he squeezed his wife’s ass.

“Come here.” She stood at the island, looking out into the living room. “Get behind me.”

Needing no more invitation, he stepped behind her, pulling her hips close until his hardening cock found the groove between her cheeks. “Mmmm, fuck yeah,” she breathed, grinding backward.

“Imagine we're having a party. Everyone is out there, and we are in here doing this!”

“We don't do anything like that now. We don’t-”

She cut him off. “That's because our kitchen isn't set up like this, you goof! Everyone would see us. But if our kitchen was laid out like this....”

“Well….” He wasn't putting up much of a protest.

“Speaking of 'laid out'!” she whispered, hopping up on the counter and spreading her legs wide as she drew out the word laid.

“Oh, fuck, Shae,” he said, then lowered his voice back to a whisper. “You are crazy!”

“Imagine I'm completely naked. You could eat fruit salad off my tits. Or shower me with powdered sugar.” Her excitement was evident by her hard nipples poking through her shirt.

Not hearing Darlene step through from the other room, Shae jumped down. “Your turn. What do you want me to do to you, my sexy man?”

“Well, we were going to eat that pint of ice cream,” he fantasized, barely audibly, as he took his place on the counter. “But it's been softening since you haven’t taken your tongue out of my mouth for the past five minutes!”

“Mmmm,” she hummed, leaning in for the tongue-in-mouth scene.

Blake continued. “I think you could smush that whole carton upside down over my stiff cock!”

Shae slid her hand over his cock, which was stiff for real, and in a hushed voice said, “See, we don’t have enough room for this in our shitty kitchen, right?

“True.” Blake conceded.

“Plus, when it's hot as fuck in the summer...” She pulled her shirt up again, revealing her perky breasts, bra cups tugged down to expose her rock-hard nipples. Tits down on the counter, she giggled, “Nothing like granite to cool you down!”

In a flash, Blake was down from the counter and behind Shae, pushing his erect cock against her ass while reaching around and sliding his hand down her shorts. He moved her panties aside to finger her wet pussy.

“Looks like you are getting acquainted with your new kitchen?” Darlene stood at the kitchen entrance with an amused look spread across her face.

Oh fuck!” Shae said, startled, and wiggled free. “Shit, sorry, uuugh.”

“Sound carries in here.” Darlene's eyes called their attention to the acoustics of the empty house.

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

“Oh, wow, I'm so sorry,” Blake said. “We were just... um... I don't know.”

“That's okay,” Darlene said. “Take your time. You have to make sure you know you'll enjoy your surroundings before making such a big purchase decision.”

“Ha, well, sorry,” Shae said. “Okay, we like the kitchen!”

“No, seriously.” Darlene undid a button on her blouse. “Don't let me stop you. I already saw your tits. I miss having tits like that, by the way.” Turning to Blake, she said, “You should be lucky she has tits like those.” Looking back at Shae again, she continued, “Why not show them off?”

“Why the fuck not!” Shae hopped back up onto the counter, pulling her shirt off.

“And you,” the increasingly horny agent continued, addressing Shae, then looking at Blake’s crotch, “should be lucky he has that kind of, well, bulge.”

Blake unhooked his wife’s bra and took a breast into his mouth hungrily. Shae pulled Blake’s shirt off, and the two naked torsos clashed together as Darlene unbuttoned her slacks. Within seconds, Blake had Shae completely naked and her clothes piled on the floor.

Standing there with her slacks loose around her hips, Darlene stroked her own slit up and down while watching the bare-chested man run his tongue up and down that of his cute wife. When his tongue poked inside Shae's opening, Darlene's fingers poked inside her own. Darlene's eyes locked with Blake's as he ate out his wife deeply, flaring nostrils buried in her trimmed bush.

“Don't have to have a table when you can eat off the counters!” Darlene quipped.

By the time Blake finished undressing, Darlene had her blouse completely open, revealing her sexy pink lace bra holding up her mature tits. Blake's thumbs opened up his moaning wife's cunt, and his forefinger teased her vaginal opening for a moment before pushing inside. A second finger joined, and by the time he was fingerfucking her roughly with three fingers, his mouth was licking and slurping away at her clit.

When Blake pulled Shae off the counter, she squatted, leaning back against the island cabinet, reaching out for her husband's plump pecker. Taking the queue, he stepped forward as she guided his cock into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the head, slurping most of the way down his shaft, and cupping his balls, she made sure to look sideways at Darlene a few times. "Mmmm," Shae hummed as she sucked and bobbed on her husband's dick for a minute or two, giving Darlene quite a show.

Pulling Shae to her feet, Blake turned her around and bent her over the counter, positioning her so that Darlene had an explicit view of her young, pink pussy. He rubbed his cock head into her slick, trimmed slit and then pushed it inside.

Darlene rolled her nipple with one hand while fingering her twat with the other, watching the horny young couple fuck right in front of her.

“Oh, fuck,” Darlene blurted out, pumping her fingers in and out of her wet cunt, thumbing her clit, as she watched Blake shove his cock deep into his wife.

“You know it!” he retorted, watching the sexy older woman pleasure herself while he fucked Shae, reaching around to cup her tits.

“You like it?” Shae breathed, hand between her own legs, massaging her clit while feeling her husband's insertions. “You like her watching us while you fuck me?”

“Oh, yeah,” he gasped.

Head turned to the side to look at the older woman, she asked, “Do you like it? You like watching me get fucked by his cock?”

“Fuck yes,” Darlene replied, frigging her clit, beginning to tingle. “You two are so hot!”

A minute later, Shae cried out, her fingers on her clit and her husband's dick ramming her cunt combining to push her to orgasm. Tits down on the counter, a little drool connecting the granite to the corner of her mouth, she felt her warm slick fluids gush around his cock as he crushed into her deeply.

Blake let out a loud, long groan that echoed throughout the empty house. Pulling out most of the way, he left just the tip inside while he ejaculated. From her vantage point just a few feet away, Darlene fixated on his tightened sac and pulsing shaft, indicating Blake's cum being pumped into Shae's dripping pink snatch.

After two more grunts and feeling his balls sucked empty, Blake collapsed onto his wife's back, burying his face in her hair.

The two lovers picked themselves up after a minute, still panting, laughing at the sight of Darlene slumped on the floor. Her slacks were around her knees, her hand petting the dark fur between her legs, bare ass seated in a slick spot on the tile.

Since the house didn’t have anything in it, Darlene had to put herself together the best she could before making a run out to her car to get something to clean up their mess. It took a while with all three of them working together, but thankfully, the running water, two towels, and some napkins were just about enough to wipe up Shae's juices from the counter, the mixture of her cum with his that drained out of her pussy, and the drips that Darlene's self-pleasured cunt had deposited on the floor.

Fully dressed and leaving the ceiling fans on to dispel the smell of sex, the three of them headed to their cars.

“So, Blake, what do you think?” Shae asked.

“Well, I know that Darlene is invited to our housewarming party!”

Darlene leaned into Shae as Blake opened the car door for her. “You did my job for me in there, young lady. Have you ever considered a career in real estate?”

The next day, a new addition hung on across the real estate sign in the front yard. “Sale Pending.”

Published 
Written by kkikkiriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments