Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborhood Watch: Fucking Off

"Emily has teased herself intoa horny stupor and she needs vincent's cock"

118
38 Comments 38
6.3k Views 6.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"After more than a week of teasing and being teased back, Emily has surrendered to her carnal desires, surrendered her sexual will to her neighbor, and is so horny that she can't even concentrate. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Does she finally get what she wanted?"

Although it had only been a week, Emily realized two very important things. Her first epiphany was that her neighbor, Vincent, had turned her into a needy, desperate nympho. All she could think about was sex with him; it consumed her body, spirit, and mind. Secondly, she realized that he had turned the tables on her, somehow rearranging her game of teasing into teasing her. He’d stolen her pussy-power, and the horny brunette discovered that she not only loved it but hungered for more.

Years of lamentations to her friends about how pathetic it is that men just want to ogle her and then slam their dick inside her cunt replayed in her reveries. She’d mentioned that she wished, with all of her heart, that she could find just one man that understood how the feminine mind works and could dance the dance of seduction. Her neighbor both knew and understood, and his mind was devious and perverted enough to make her beg.

He didn’t just dance the dance of seduction, he tangoed her out of control. Vincent made her heart do the Samba. His magical, hypnotic hold over her felt like being wrapped in luxurious love with respect, playfulness, and thigh-scorching, raw sexuality thrown into the mix. Emily was so smitten that she quickly maneuvered herself into the role of willing, wanton prey. Her game was forgotten; she was now playing his game, by his rules, and she’d say or do anything to get to that cock of his.

Glowing from his touches, her head in the clouds, Emily slept deeply that night. Her dreaming subconscious produced images of her on her knees, gagging on his long, hard cock while she fingered herself and begged for his cum. Her slumbering mind concocted fantasies of her being roughly bent over and taken by Vincent from behind in the middle of a packed dance floor, while others watched, touched themselves, and urged her on.

She was awake before her alarm went off, fingering herself over the memory of what had transpired the night before. As she plummeted off the cliff of orgasmic joy, Emily realized that he’d been counter-teasing her since the very beginning. The thought that he’d always been in control, despite her being the instigator, only made her orgasm that much sweeter.

With her fingers still sticky with the dew of her climax, she texted Vince, chuckling to herself that she’d grabbed his number from his phone without telling him. “What should I wear to work, today?” was her message.

Humming to herself, somehow feeling liberated, she was surprised when his response came within a few minutes.

“That olive dress you wore when you first looked at the house, and, no panties, of course.”

Emily shrieked in triumph, “He remembered!” Most men can’t remember what a woman wore earlier that day, let alone over a year ago.

Luckily, she still had the dress. Mentally admonishing herself for turning herself into his submissive whore, Emily’s humming evolved into singing as she shook out the dress and pulled it over her nude flesh.

“Bra or no?” she texted back.

“You know the answer, but that color enhances your skin tone.”

“Are you watching me right now, you pervert?” was her hastily-typed reply.

“Of course.”

Standing at her bedroom window, she typed, “How many fingers am I holding up?” Her seeking eyes scanned his property for any sign of him, and Emily held up her middle finger.

“Two less than you just fucked yourself with.”

“You win. Text me something naughty when I leave, OK?”

Rather than irk Emily, his lack of response inspired her to doll herself up extra-sultry. Her brunette hair was teased into lazy, flowing waves, and her makeup was applied to match her dress, but with ruby-red lipstick. She looked better suited for a nightclub than for work, but she went with it.

“Beautiful morning,” Vince said to her from across the street when she left her house. Even from across the street, his voice sounded like a heart-melting, pussy-drenching serenade. “Perfectly beautiful.”

For the first time in her life, she blushed at a compliment. His eyes were on her body, not the beautiful day, and his voice was pitched and inflected to very subtly alert her that he was talking about her, not the morning. Completely surrendering to her impulses, she lifted her dress, showing him that she was nude beneath, and waved.

Her car hadn’t left the block before he’d texted her. She sat at a stop sign, laughing at his message, for a few moments, before she could continue driving to work. “Something naughty,” his text read, exactly as she’d requested.

When she arrived at work, she texted him back before she’d even gotten out of her car. “I’m still all horny from you touching me last night. I can’t wait until tonight.”

“If you ever ask, again, I’ll do all of that and more.”

“I asked you last night.”

“Just because you wanted it last night doesn’t mean you want it, again, today.”

“So, you’re going to force me to ask each time?”

“Consent is sexy,” was his response.

Bolstering her resolve, Emily attempted to busy herself with her workday, but, still, her mind only had room enough for thoughts of him. She managed almost thirty minutes before her desires took command.

“Fine. I want to be touched by you, just like last night. I want your hands, mouth, and tongue everywhere on my body.”

“As you wish.”

“This time, I want your cock in my mouth as well.”

If he wouldn’t do anything without making her beg, then Emily decided that she’d plead for what she wanted. She wasn’t submitting to him as she saw it; she was telling him what she wanted, which was sort of like being in control.

His next text blew her away. “Is that the only place you want it?”

“No,” she texted back. “I have another hole that I think it might fit inside.”

Her entire workday was, once more, a blur. He teased her, over texts, for more than half the day until she finally told him, outright, what she meant. By then, Emily had realized that their sexually-laden banter was part of the game. Finally, when it was her lunch break, she had time to communicate her true desires.

Sitting in the bathroom stall with one hand between her legs, she fingered her dripping cunt while she messaged her neighbor.

“I’m in the bathroom, fingering myself, close to orgasm, and I’m dreaming about your hard, thick cock, fucking my wet pussy. I want you to fuck me like I’m your personal whore. I need it badly.”

“Show me,” he responded.

Although she’d never done it before while texting, the horny woman pointed her phone between her legs and took a snapshot of her pussy being fucked by three of her fingers. Pausing to admire the raunchy, slutty picture, Emily marveled at how the shine from her liquid arousal glimmered.

“And you want what in there?” he teased back. “Your body is almost as amazing as you are.”

She was too far gone to respond to his compliment. The first part forced her mind to conjure images of his cock pounding into her while she screamed in delight.

“Your cock. I want you to fuck me, hard,” was her intended response. However, an orgasm ripped through her as she was trying to type, and the message was garbled. She finished with, “I just came so hard. I hope you fuck as good as you tease.”

As soon as she sent that message, she realized that he had her so worked up that he could be the worst lay, ever, but her arousal was intense enough for the two of them. He made her feel appreciated and desired, which is a deadly combination for any woman. Feeling the high of following her impulses and, somehow, enjoying the liberation of being able to speak her dirty thoughts, she kept on texting him.

“As soon as I get home, I’m coming over, and I want you to lick my cunt until I scream. Treat me like your personal slut.”

“Not so fast,” he replied.

“What?” Emily was quite befuddled. “Did I say something wrong?”

His laughing emoji assuaged her fears. “A real slut would drive home with her skirt up, fingering herself.”

“As you wish,” she shot back, pleased with herself for throwing his words back at him.

The horny brunette fumbled and bumbled her way through the workday. Had it not been for the three masturbation breaks, it would have been unbearable torture. Even cumming that many times made it only barely tolerable. As soon as she got into her car, Emily hiked up her olive dress, exposing her creamy thighs, and sent a picture of her bare, wet pussy to send to Vincent.

“As soon as I get home, this cunt needs your touch, tongue, and hard cock.”

As the universe has a cruel sense of humor, traffic was terribly slow. Lane restrictions from road construction forced the three-lane road down to a single lane. Of course, that meant a plethora of disrespectful drivers whizzing by her and trying to force their way into the already-jammed lane, causing accidents, and further frustrating her. But, since she had her dress hiked up, there was easy access to her clit.

For a quarter-mile, Emily fingered herself to two orgasms while sitting in traffic. Oddly, nobody noticed. It would have intensified her orgasms if somebody had been watching. Finally, she arrived home and smiled when she saw that her neighbor was home and had his garage door up.

Not even bothering to go into her own house, she ran across the street, anxious to get the sex that he’d teased her into anticipating so much. Emily’s entire body was tingling with lust, her medium-brown eyes darkened from the state of her arousal.

“Vince, where are you? I told you what I wanted, now make good on it, fucker.”

He wasn’t in the garage, not in the fenced-in area beside the house, and knocking on the door netted no response. Just as she was walking around toward the back, she heard him approaching. Thinking quickly and remembering the chair in the garage against the far wall, Emily sprinted back into the garage and plopped her overheated, perfectly-formed posterior onto the seat at the precise moment a whistling Vincent emerged from the rear.

If he was surprised that she had invaded his garage, it didn’t show on his face. He smiled at her broadly, his face showing delight, amusement, and unbridled passion for her. “How was work?” he asked.

Displaying a Cheshire smile, Emily reached up and hit the garage door button, making the door descend. She spread her legs open wide, propping them up on the armrests of the chair. They stared at each other, momentarily.

Vincent was shirtless and wearing just tennis shoes and a stained, torn, faded pair of denim pants. They were one of his “work in the yard” pants, maybe a step or two above being rags. He was covered in dirt and grime, and sweat covered that. To Emily, he looked sexy, manly, and rugged. Her sex melted into lava at the sight of him.

She spoke to him slowly, her fingers running up her thighs and playing in her wetness. “I told you I want my pussy licked. Come here and eat my cunt.”

“What was that, again?” he asked in a quizzical tone. It was obvious that he’d heard, but his expression showed that he was having fun.

Adara_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adara_Cooper

Emily plunged two fingers inside her juicy hole and used her other hand to pull back the hood over her clitoris and thrum on it with her finger. She spoke slowly, moaning, her hips beginning to writhe from her self-administered pleasure.

“Lick… ah, umm… my… dripping… cunt… please.”

Her sexy neighbor dropped to all fours and slowly crawled toward her while she fingered herself. Rather than dive in, like most men would, as soon as he was close enough, he stood. Emily was already once more on the cusp of cumming, and, seeing Vincent looking like a sexy-hunk poster put her right on the edge.

With her head back, eyes closed, moans, gasps, and sighs escaping her open mouth, she prepared herself to feel his lips, tongue, and mouth in her most intimate of places.

“Aaah, fuck!” she gasped.

Instead of going straight between her legs, he lightly kissed the inside of her ankle, right above her shoe. The surprise of it made her moan. Then, with torturing slowness, he gently nibbled, kissed, licked, and sucked his way up her calf, then onto her thigh, and finally, his mouth and face were between her legs. Not stopping her masturbation, Emily fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit as Vincent lightly and deftly licked around her labia.

Emily couldn’t endure one more second, so she pulled her soaked, dripping fingers from her snatch, rubbed her sex juice over his face, then grabbed his thick hair and pulled his mouth into her crotch. Finally giving her what she needed, his tongue darted up her velvety folds, swirling back and forth, then ran straight between her pussy lips, finally snaking over her clit.

“Fucking cumming,” she screamed as soon as he made contact. Emily was so worked up that her entire body exploded in bliss.

Emily’s entire body writhed and undulated from the intensity of her orgasm. Her legs flailed over the arms of the chair, and her stomach pulsed up and down. Profane curses and primal growls emanated from her mouth.

Vincent never stopped licking her clit throughout her passionate release. During the throes of her blissful cum, he’d let off on the pressure, but his tongue still lightly rasped over her swollen clit. As she began coming down from her euphoria, she could feel his tongue renew its efforts on her sensitive nub. In less than a minute, he’d taken the after-quakes of pleasure rippling through her and built them back into another screaming orgasm.

“Oh, fuck, that was incredible. Now, please let me suck your cock. I’ve been dreaming about having it in my mouth.”

He smiled at his neighbor and nodded. However, his voice said, “No. Absolutely not.”

“Huh? Why not? Don’t you want to cum in my mouth? On me? In me?”

Not waiting for an answer, Emily let her impulses guide her. Her hands reached out for his pants, fingers hooked into the waistband in an attempt to pull his manhood closer. Vincent resisted, removing her hands from his clothing.

“I haven’t showered, and I’m covered in sweat and grime. It wouldn’t be enjoyable.”

“Oh. I thought you didn’t want me to.”

“Yes, exactly,” he chided, “I’m a moron and in no way want to have sex with you. I’m going to shower. Come in and relax if you want, or head home.”

“If I come inside, aren’t you worried that I’ll spy on you in the shower?”

“You’re such a dirty girl. I like that.” His praise reignited her lust. “Up to you.”

“I know,” Emily exclaimed, her fingers idly playing in her wetness. “Since you like to watch…”

“And you love to be watched,” Vincent intoned.

“Yes, I do. But, anyway, since you love to watch, I’ve always had this fantasy about a voyeur spying on me, then, he comes in and fucks me like I’m a trashy whore. Will you do that for me? To me?”

“I’d love to,” was all he said.

“Great. When you see my salt lamp on, that means I’m waiting for you. I’ll leave my door unlocked.”

On impulse, her primal instincts in control, she grabbed her neighbor and pulled him into her. Although she’d already had several orgasms that day, his hot, passionate kiss melted her from the insides out, making her knees weak, and amplifying her horny lust into uncontrollable volume. She could taste her juices on his mouth and tongue, and it made it all the hotter.

The wait was agonizing torture. Emily busied herself, worrying about what to wear and what toys, if any, to use. Finally, she settled on a sheer baby doll nightgown in black, no panties, and spent several minutes teasing out her hair and laying her makeup on thick, slutty, and heavy. Then, she sat there on her bed, her pussy pointed toward the side window, looking out the front window until she saw Vincent pass the window of his second-story bedroom.

Giving him what she felt was ample time, she turned off all the lights in her home, except for the tiny light she leaves on in the kitchen, and then turned on her salt lamp, welcoming the romantic, pink glow. Slowly fingering herself, still overly sensitive and ready to cum from her neighbor’s oral talents, she edged herself, watching for him to cross the street. Finally, he walked outside, grabbed his herbal smoke tank for his vape, and slowly meandered over.

“Showtime!” she smiled.

The past ten days flew through her mind in an instant. What had begun as simple teasing had turned into the hottest, sexiest, and most glorious seduction she’d ever had. He had turned her into a begging, foul-mouthed slut, and she loved how he made her feel. Now, it was finally time to be rewarded. All of her teasings, being teased, and asking had borne fruit.

By the time Emily could hear him shuffling outside, she had her legs splayed open and was furiously fucking herself with Barney, her purple dildo. A clit sucker was in her other hand, ready for action.

“Watch me. Stroke your cock to me while I cum. Please show me how bad you want me.”

She turned the toy on high-speed, squealing and moaning as soon as it hit her already-swollen clit. Furiously, the brunette plunged the dildo deep inside her wet cunt, eventually raising her legs, so she could thrust it into her snatch deeper and harder. Some of her nectar oozed out of her slit and dripped down her ass. Emboldened, begging to be fucked, she bent the shaft of the purple toy and inserted the other end in her ass, using the bend in the middle as a handle, so she could fuck both of her holes.

“Is that what gets you off, watching a sexy slut abuse herself? I want your cock; please come in and fuck me hard. I’m fucking my ass for you. Do you like it? I’m begging you to come inside and fuck me, fuck my ass.”

Knowing that he was watching pushed her quickly over the edge, once more.

“Fuck, I’m cumming, again. Oh fuck, oh fuck, so good. Aaah, ooh, aargh.”

At that moment, Emily’s mind went dormant, except for her lust centers. A litany of begging, pleading curses spewed from her lips as her body surrendered to its lust, and she orgasmed over and over. Her arousal was at so high a peak that she kept on fucking herself and kept on cumming.

Her vision no longer registered in her brain; she saw but paid her sight no heed. There was only her primal, unfettered lust, the toys pummeling her cunt and ass, and the buzzing toy on her clit. Thinking that he was still outside, watching, Emily rolled over onto her knees, her ass pointed up and facing the side window. With her head down low, against her pillow, she continued masturbating but shrieked in startled surprise when her neighbor, shirtless but still wearing pants, entered the room.

“So, you little showoff,” he began. His voice was playful. “You like showing off and getting people all horny, do you?”

Emily moaned out her response, another orgasm near. “Are you… uuummm, ah… man enough to… going to cum, again… satisfy me?”

“How do you want it?”

“Rough,” is all she managed to get out before the thrill of being watched by somebody in the same room overtook her. “Aaahhh, oooh, fuck.”

While her body was still convulsing from the rapture of her ecstasy, she felt his strong, manly hands move her body around. Her bed shook as he climbed on, and she felt a thick, hard cock pressing against her ass. She pulled the head of the purple dildo out of her pussy, inviting his cock inside.

“Fuck me like I’m your personal whore. You own me. I need you to fuck me, please fuck me. Fuck me hard; be brutal.”

Vincent smiled, knowing that she was so worked up that she’d be horny all night. Nonetheless, he did as she requested and slammed his turgid manhood all the way into her dripping, molten pussy with a single thrust.

“Fuck, you’re so big. You’re stretching me out. No! Don’t stop; harder.”

The feeling of being pounded hard, deep, and fast overtook her, and Emily dropped the clit-sucker after the first few thrusts. The angle, his amazing girth, and his ability to hit all her most sensitive places reduced the young exhibitionist into a quivering mass of horny pleasure.

“Fuck your pussy. It’s yours. You fucking own me. Take me; take me. Deeper. I need your cum. Cum in me, on me, I don’t care. I need your cum. Fuck, I’m cumming.”

Unused to men causing vaginal orgasms, all she could do was wail her approval. Vincent kept slamming his cock into her love tunnel until she came again, then, he flipped her over, onto her back, and pulled her legs over, so her ass was resting on the side of the bed.

“Use your toy while I fuck you.”

“Call me a slut. I want to hear you tell me how much of a slut I am and how hot I make you.” She pressed the toy against her clit once more, screaming in pleasure.

“Take my cock, you fucking, teasing slut. Do you like people lusting after you? This is what happens. “

“Deeper, harder. Fuck me harder.”

“Feel how hard you've made me, you slut? Beg for my cum. I won’t cum unless you beg for it.”

“Cum for me. I need your hot jizz. Fuck, you feel so good. Never stop fucking me.”

Vincent kept on pounding his hard meat into her wanton snatch until long after the battery died on her toy. All the while, Emily got what she wanted. Finally, as she continuously begged for his sticky, white cum, he had fucked her into a melting stupor, and he knew she couldn’t take much more.

“In you or on you? I’m going to cum, now.”

“I’m on the pill, shoot it deep inside me. I need to feel your cum.”

Rather than unload into her womb, Vincent slowed his pace just enough to hold off, and he reached down to her clit and stimulated it while he fucked her. Due to Emily’s heightened arousal, she was still consumed with passion, and she was quickly moaning and panting, another orgasm building within her core.

“Fucking! I’m cumming again. I’ve… oh, oh, oh…never… ah, fuck…cum so much.”

The intense throes of her final orgasm ripped through her body. All Emily was aware of was her bouncing tits, not at all restrained by her slutty lingerie, her cunt walls pulsing in bliss, gripping that thick hard cock, and Vincent’s member pounding her into glorious oblivion. Then, she felt his orgasm erupt inside her.

His release was powerful and voluminous, saturating her already-soaked hole. Spurt after spurt shot deep into her canal as she moaned and screamed in horny lust. Finally, it was all over, and the two neighbors lay side by side, Emily’s hand possessively stroking his now-spent cock.

“Nobody’s ever made me that worked up before, let alone satisfy me like that. Are you busy in, say, another hour?”

The End

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments