Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pam Awakens, Part 2

"I felt her body shivering, I could feel how wide he had stretched her open. Pam took control trying to get better acquainted with his girth."

55
5 Comments 5
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Part two of Pam Awakens."

Saturday morning had arrived. After showering Pam and I went downstairs remaining naked to have breakfast in the garden. It was another beautifully warm sunny day so we sprawled out on the loungers to enjoy the sunshine. Pam asked what time Brad was due, probably planning ahead, and thinking of dressing before he arrived. I lied and said probably around 3pm.

The anticipation was too much to bear. Like a cat on a hot tin roof, I was restless most of the morning. If I had been wearing a watch I am quite sure I would have been checking it every five minutes. As the appointed hour got close I made sure both Pam and I were on the loungers and ready to receive our guest.

On-time Brad appeared in the garden. “Hello James, looks like I am a little overdressed for football,” he joked, looking at Pam's naked body.

Pam seemed a little flustered, she wasn’t expecting Brad to use the side gate and be early, or to catch us naked in the garden. Taking control of the situation before Pam could make any rash decisions or rush off and get dressed, I jumped in.

“Come in, make yourself at home, I'm sure Pam won’t object if you want to go au naturel with us,” I said looking at Pam for a reaction.

“Can I get anyone a drink?” Was Pam’s response before heading indoors.

Whilst Pam fixed the drinks I set the ground rules. Brad was to respect Pam's wishes at all times. A ‘NO’ from her meant stopping right away. He wasn’t to make any advances unless initiated by Pam and with her full approval. I knew Brad, and I knew he was sweet and would be respectful of boundaries.

Our garden is private and secluded so Pam would have all the uninterrupted time needed to admire Brad, who loved showing off his cock whenever possible. Brad slipped out of his clothes and giggling like schoolboys, we popped our Cialis pills. There was no turning back now, hard pulsing erections were inevitable within the hour.

Pam reappeared from the kitchen still naked clutching a tray of drinks. It seemed as if Pam had accepted being a naturist for the afternoon with our guest. I was relieved she hadn't dashed off to get dressed. Placing the drinks on the table, she took the opportunity to stare at Brad’s penis, exploring his shape and size with greedy eyes.

“Mind if I roll one up, it’s a great way to relax and be at one with everything, especially on such a beautiful day with such beautiful people,” Brad asked pulling a lighter and some weed from his pouch.

Pam and I had smoked weed previously so I knew she wouldn’t object. The strong joint was shared around as we chatted. I felt mellow very quickly, and I could see Pam had become very relaxed too, enjoying Brad's company. She definitely felt at ease laughing at his jokes.

Soon we were all in a euphoric state. My senses had become very heightened and I was very aroused. Seeing Pam draped on the lounger with her large erect nipples sticking up, made my cock throb and spring into life.

“The weather is just too glorious, I feel so dreamy,” Pam said with her arms outstretched looking up at the sky.

Sitting with Brad at the table I was delighted to see his shaft rapidly growing alongside mine. The pills had taken effect. His cock was so enormous sticking up into the air like a flag pole. The gland had pushed the foreskin back fully to expose his bulbous helmet. The veins along his shaft were more exaggerated and throbbed. I gazed in awe and was so turned on by it, parting my legs wide, I displayed my throbbing cock for him to look at.

From the lounger, Pam couldn’t see our erections as an empty chair blocked her view. I motioned my eyes towards the patio doors and winked at Brad, he instinctively knew what I was thinking. As he stood, the full glory of his immense erection came into view. Pam got her first sight of his fully pumped shaft which was much bigger than it had been at the beach.

“Jeesusss,” Pam cursed loudly. I think she had intended to use her inner voice.

“It’s too hot out here for me, better cool down inside for a while,” Brad said, making a stupid attempt to cross his hands over his cock as he went inside.

I made my way over to Pam, her eyeballs were raised in their sockets as she squeezed her thighs together very tightly against her clit, twitching her pelvis ever so slightly in a caressing motion. Pam let out a long sigh through her nostrils. I thought she might cum right there and then. It was obvious she had enjoyed the view.

“I shouldn’t put you in a situation like this. Sorry. Should we get dressed? I could ask Brad to leave, he will understand I am sure,” I said seeking approval from Pam for Brad to stay.

“That won’t be necessary, would be a shame if I didn’t see his huge cock again,” Pam said recovering from the unexpected visual assault on her senses.

“It seems as though you enjoyed his erection too. I’ve never seen you so big before,” Pam was looking at my hard throbbing cock that dribbled pre-cum.

In full control, Pam stood taking me by the penis to lead me inside. Brad had sprawled out on the sofa, legs wide apart showing his massive balls which hung low stretching the skin of his sack beneath his thick upright shaft. Pam gasped loudly, squeezing my shaft tightly at the sight of Brad and his very erotic pose.

“Don’t hide inside. I find your huge erection very pleasing and stimulating to look at. Please, come back outside and let it all hang out,” Pam said with a breathless voice.

Pam then lead me out into the garden again. “Would you make us another joint please Brad,” Pam asked on her way out.

We sat on the loungers and watched as Brad reappeared, his heavy shaft swayed with each step hypnotising us with its gentle pendulum motion. Pam was starting to lose all inhibitions as we shared the second joint. Her eyes danced freely between our proud erections. I could tell she was highly aroused as her clitoris was pushing out from its hood and her vagina lips were soaking.

“What are you guys doing to me?” Pam said as she placed a leg on either side of the lounger.

Her vagina was fully exposed her juices flowed freely from her parted labia. The weed had relaxed her viganal muscles causing her to gap a little, exposing the pink fleshy folds of her cunt. Her clitoris was very swollen and erect. Tracing a finger across her tits and nipples, she shivered slightly. Slowly the finger made its way down her belly before resting on her clit. She began openly masturbating whilst staring longingly at our cocks.

“I’ve never seen a cock like yours before, it’s huge. I am guessing that’s what they all say. The women you sleep with, do they take it all inside them?” Pam enquired in between her soft moans of excitement.

“Some ladies can. Some find it too big and painful and don’t enjoy penetration. One girlfriend loved it, she always took me deep in her pussy and often would pass out when she came,” Brad teased as stroked the whole length of his shaft.

oxSashaBloomxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
oxSashaBloomxo

“Oh fuck,” Pam gasped as Brad gripped the base of his shaft and waved it around, slapping the heavy meat against his abdomen.

“James, fuck me while I watch Brad masturbate,” Pam ordered as though she were a strict head teacher.

I was shocked, Pam had never been so dominant before, but I liked it. I thrust into Pam’s warm wet cunt and pumped slowly, taking long deep strokes that made Pam moan and squirm. She was in heat, bucking against me like a wild animal, all the while her eyes were fixed on Brad's cock.

“Can I have him? I really want that huge cock inside me,” Pam begged lustfully grinding her pelvis against mine.

She was on fire. I nearly came on the spot. The thought of watching them fuck excited me beyond words. I ploughed my cock in deep and hard. I could feel her pussy tighten, she was close to coming. After what must have seemed like a lifetime for Pam, I finally responded.

“Only if I can clean your gaping spunk-filled hole after.” My words tipped her over the edge.

A strong powerful orgasm ensued, jolting and shivering beneath me, Pam had her first satisfying climax. A few thrusts later I shot my hot load deep inside her. Pam was still in a highly aroused state, rubbing her clit hard she moaned loudly as a second orgasm ripped through her body. We remained coupled for a while, resting and enjoying each other's muscle contractions as Brad pumped away on his shaft.

“Let’s go inside and get comfortable,” Pam suggested.

Pam stood and parted her legs squeezing out my cum from her pussy, Brad moved in quickly to slurp the juices that oozed out. Pam was loving it, but I was eager to continue the fucking and pulled her into the house, where I threw the sofa cushions on the floor. Pam pushed me down and mounted me again sliding onto my eager erection.

“Your cock feels so stiff and hard today, I can’t believe you’re still erect,” Pam grunted as she bucked back and forth, sliding her clit against my groin.

The weed had turned Pam into a controlling nymphomaniac. She was riding me hard and fast making her tits flap around. Wet, squelching sounds filled the room as she warmed her cunt in readiness for the stretching to come.

“Stick that thing of yours in his mouth. I want to watch James suck you off,” Pam ordered Brad.

Sitting upright Pam bucked back and forth keeping my cock buried as deep as possible. She watched as I greedily sucked and licked Brad’s shaft and balls like a seasoned professional. Pam moaned as her third orgasm rippled in waves through her whole body. This time gushing, warm liquid over my lap. I almost came on the spot with Pam’s next order to Brad.

“Take his cock out of me, I want to feel you probing at my entrance,” Pam said shifting forward slightly.

Resting her soft tits on my chest I felt Brad's hand grip the base of my cock pulling it free of her pussy. Reaching between our bodies I placed my fingers on either side of Pam’s swollen pussy lips where I felt the head of Brad's penis sliding up and down her slit, teasing her pussy. Pam instantly locked her mouth on mine lustfully. Her tongue started deep-throating me as she made passionate sounds as Brad’s cock teased at her opening.

Brad pushed slightly forward, his bulbous head parted her lips wide. I felt the head slip in sending Pam wild with passion. I was surprised by how easily the gland penetrated her. Still kissing me she drew long deep breaths in through her nostrils, like a bull before a charge. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as Brad pushed in just a little further.

“Ahhh, It’s so big, oh my god! STOP! Don’t move. Don’t move!” Pam ordered.

I felt her body shivering, I could feel how wide he had stretched her open. Pam took control trying to get better acquainted with his girth. Rocking forward his tool slipped out followed by some cum. Slowly Pam pushed back onto him, moaning as the head stretched her again and popped back in, this time she drove him deeper, then pulled back slipping off his cock. Repeating the process, each time Pam was taking took more of his girthy length, at least half of him was buried inside her. I could see from her crossed eyes and erotic moans and groans that she was in nirvana.

“Are you all right?” I asked checking Pam was still happy to proceed.

“It’s so amazing, I want more,” she could barely get the words out coherently.

Pam started to move with more vigour, sliding back and forth as I circled her clit. Brad pushed in deep making Pam squeal with delight. His ball sack touched my fingers. Pam was impaled to the hilt and so completely stuffed, the head of his cock buried in her cervix. Fully stretched out Brad was now fucking her with the full length of his cock, almost exiting her before pushing back and slapping his balls at her vigana.

“Aahhhh, Yes, Yes, Yes. Aahhhhh,” Pam exploded into an amazing orgasm begging for his cum to fill her.

Pam was sobbing as she carried on climaxing for several minutes with back-to-back waves of pleasure. Grunting away, Brad finally pumped his jizz deep into her womb. With my fingers still on either side of his shaft, I could feel Brad flexing his muscle inside her, pumping in the jets of hot seed.

Pam eventually rolled off and collapsed exhausted like a starfish on her back still quivering. Her used pussy gaped open as if it still held his thick cock. I watched as our cum mixture oozed out, the sight drove me crazy with lust, Pam had remembered what I asked.

Immediately I dove down on her spunk-filled pussy, licking and sucking away on her quivering hole. Pam looked down at me and our eyes met. I was sucking on her pussy slit as she milked her hole, forcing the cum out. The sight made her well again, another orgasm was fast approaching.

Quickly I moved up Pam’s body and thrust my cock into her cunt as she started climaxing. Pumping as deep as could, I shot another load into her. I had never seen Pam have so many orgasms before or be so sexually demanding. She was exhausted but still eager for more.

“That was out of this fucking world, I’ve never cum so hard in my life, or been so full right up in my womb. Can’t wait for the second round,” Pam said in a dreamy voice pressing her thighs together tightly.

Brad, like me, was still hard from the pills, his cock was glistening covered with our sticky sex juice. I couldn’t resist and crawled over taking him in my mouth. Feverishly I slid my tongue and lips all over his shaft and balls cleaning the juices up. Brad stopped me short, he was feeling very sensitive and needed a rest.

Pam had gone for a shower to freshen up so Brand and I hit the loungers to recoup in preparation for round two. The debauchery had only just begun.

There were other revelations and an unexpected visit still to come.

Published 
Written by HotRodUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments