Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soaked

"Getting instructions via texts from a lover in a public place has never been so addictively intoxicating!"

58
24 Comments 24
8.8k Views 8.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"I love a good Daddy Dom instruction tale and I hope I've hit the mark for you on this particular one. As always, I welcome feedback in all forms. This is my first real work in a while and I'd like to thank all of my readers out there for all the messages and the checking in on me in my absence from writing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A huge thank you to AvidlyCurious for her expert editing of this. Also, thanks to ApplebyBoom and KitKat for beta reading it and providing suggestions. -LL"

Erica was squirming with desire as she sat in her car steeling herself for the last visit of the day.  “One more patient,” she sighed aloud.  A half an hour at most until she could deal with the torrid desire consuming her body and more disturbingly, her mind.

As she unbuckled her seat-belt and just as her hand hit the handle to open the door, a notification popped up on her phone.  She contemplated not looking at it and just shoving the phone in her bag.  Erica went back and forth, fighting with herself for minutes until she broke and opened the phone to read the message.

Still working?

“Arrogant bastard,” she muttered under her breath.

Yep

Her heart raced, her breath quickened.  What was he going to say?  What was he going to have her do this time?  

Erica’s mind slipped back to how innocent texting turned into something more devious just yesterday.  He’d walked her through touching herself while she was sitting in her chair behind her desk and it quickly escalated into a frantic and most improper repeated thrusting of her pussy into the corner of her desk until she came.

Oh god, she thought as her simmering need was boiling over just thinking about it.  Her wanton desperation to cum.  The mess she’d made on the desk.  Him making her lick the desk clean after she was done.  All these thoughts bombarded her already heightened senses.

The phone lit up again, breaking her out of the lustful trance.  She swiped to read it.

In your car still?

Yes, she rapidly replied.

Almost immediately he replied.

Go finish your work.  I’ll send you a link for you to click afterwards with instructions.  Open that when you get back into your car, before you go home.  Understand?

Yes… Daddy, she hastily typed.

Such a good girl, now go get your work done so you can play.  Goodbye sweet Erica.

“Fuck,” she exhaled anxiously in anticipation while doing just as she was told.  She tucked the phone in her purse and headed inside.

******

The anticipation had built for the better part of the thirty-five minute home visit.  Erica felt her soaked cunt lips slide against each other as she walked back to the car.  What was he going to have her do this time?  What was she going to be unable to resist?

Safely tucked into the seat of her car, she retrieved the phone. No notifications, no messages… only… “There it is!” she chuckled to herself.  She opened the email simply titled, ‘Link’ with the body of the email as empty as her cunt felt right now.  True to his form, it was just a link.  Her index finger trembled as she clicked it, bringing her to a document which she began to read:

Hello Erica,

I trust that your visit went well and you weren’t too distracted by thinking of other naughty things- or maybe not.  On to more pressing… needs.

Her mind was racing, she had pressing needs, uncontrollable needs, depraved needs, all of which she knew Daddy would tap into if she just submitted to his instructions.  She always submitted more than willingly, and he always came through providing the most delightful pleasures often with a touch of perceived danger.  Of course there would be a price for him later too when they met, but running up the tab of his retribution was a delightful part of the game.  She continued reading:

Let’s start with three good minutes of teasing.  Set your phone timer.  Rules are you can’t cum and you can’t touch your bare ass or pussy.  Over your panties is the best you can do.  The other rule is you can’t stop once you start until the three minutes is over.  No exceptions!  Start now and read the rest after you’ve made your pussy nice and hungry for more.

She looked around her environment.  It was a cold night on the residential road just a bit up the way from her patient’s home.  Thankfully, the only streetlight was on the corner several houses away and there was no one milling about that she could see, just the errant car driving past here and there.  She untied her scrubs and set the timer.  

Her husband had commented on the red lacy boyshorts as he watched her dressed from the bed earlier in the day.  Little did she know she’d be sitting in a car touching the soaked lace in full view of any person strolling by.  

As soon as she hit start on the phone her hand raced down her loosened pants finding the hot steamy mess that were those panties.  

“Ohhh,” she loudly moaned as soon as her fingers smoothed over the material barely separating her from her smooth and needy sex.

Her eyes closed, shutting out the semi-dark windowed world around her.  It was now just her, alone with herself.  Daddy was there too, at least in her mind.  She rubbed more and more urgently, thinking about him whispering in her ear about all the naughty things he was going to do to her.  The strumming was quite suddenly not enough for her.  Erica craved more.

She adjusted her panties, careful not to touch her bare skin, lest she’d have to admit to daddy she’d broken a rule.  She’d given herself just enough slack in the patch of the panties adjacent to her weeping cunt to drive a panty-coated finger into her snatch.  The frilly lace fabric stretching over her hard swollen clit thrilled her with each dive into her steamy cunt.  

Again and again she pistoned her finger in and out of herself.  Her breathing quickened, her heart raced.  That familiar heat built deep within her.  Faster and faster she went, with no care to the outside world or the two cars that had slowly driven by her.  Each driver peeked over to her parked car with the fogged windows.

DING…. DING… DING

“Fuck!” She pulled away her hand quickly and tightly crossed her legs as she clenched her ass and cunt.  She’d managed to avert pushing herself over the edge as the alarm on her phone continued to sound.  She was able to fumble to silence it leaving a messy streak of her desire on the screen.  

Her eyes now open, she noticed the windows had started to fog.  She shifted herself more upright in the seat, turning the car on and blasting the defrost.  The added heat did nothing to help the sweaty mess she had made of herself.  She struggled to pull up and tie the scrubs.  As she wiggled, the lacy fabric that she’d left inside her slowly crawled out.  The sensation made her shudder and lick her dry lips.

 A deep breath mildly tamed the unrequited desire that was now eating her from the inside out.  Her hands trembled as she reached for the smudgy phone to read the next part of daddy’s plan.  

I hope you are nice and needy now, Erica.  Drive to a large supermarket parking lot, a Tescos or Aldi would do, but your choice.  Continue reading once you are there.

Stepping on the brake and putting the car in gear, she pulled onto the road and headed to the Aldi mere minutes from home.  Her right hand was sticky on the wheel.  Moving her hands generated a sticky sound, one that tantilized her ears and further heightening her arousal.  Every shift in the seat was electric and drove her further towards a need induced paralyzing insanity.

Finally she was safely in the market’s parking lot and trembling like a leaf without a clue of what was next.

I hope you weren’t a distracted driver.  Go inside and find the bathroom.  Take off your panties and put them in your purse.  Walk to the produce section and buy the biggest cucumber you can find and return to your car.  Continue reading once you are back.

Erica wasn’t even sure she could walk at this point.  As she got out of the car and stood, her head was pleasantly light and her legs felt like an unsteady doe ready to stumble in the asphalt field.  Closing the door she regained a bit of her composure and three steps from the car, headlights blazed.

BEEP!

Just another deer in the headlights, she’d almost stepped out in front of a car heading out of the lot.  She jumped back and took a small moment to regain her composure.  ‘What has daddy done to me?’ she thought.  ‘If I could just cum.’

Erica floundered into the store feeling like a sex crazed zombie starving for flesh to provide her a release.  Before she knew it, she was in the bathroom stall managing the delicate task of taking off her scrubs and panties without taking off her sneakers.  Maintaining her balance was a difficult chore, much more than she had anticipated.  As soon as her scrubs were off, she noticed it.  Her arousal soaked through her panties and she’d been walking around with a dark wet spot in the crotch of her blue scrubs.  Her heart skipped a beat at the thought.  ‘Maybe choosing a store so close to home hadn’t been the best idea,’ she mused.

As she peeled her panties off, the smell hit her.  A frenzy of musky arousal filled her nostrils.  That in itself was making her weak.  She considered touching herself right then and there, dipping in and taking a taste for herself.  She just scarcely fought that urge, waiting to savor that after the greater award that awaited her.  Erica shivered and soldiered on, extricating each foot out of the scrubs and underwear while balancing against the cold metal stall. 

In reverse, the scrubs, dark spot and all, went back on.  She knew it was only going to get bigger and she’d best get on her way and back to the relative safety of the car.  The hot dewy panties crumpled as they tumbled from her hand into her designer handbag.  ‘That’s going to smell like my needy cunt for weeks,’ she worried.  She pondered the prospect of being hot and horny every time she got a whiff from her bag at work, at the store, at her parents…

She quickly made her way to the produce section, acutely aware of the lusty drool starting to coat her inner thigh.  Erica found an obscenely thick and long cucumber, kept her head down as she headed to the checkout. 

“For fucks sake!” Erica whispered under her breath, dismayed to see a bunch of technicians working on the closed self checkout kiosks.  She took the humiliating extra steps to the manned checkout line.

Keeping her eyes down on the belt, she put the single phallic-like cucumber down and watched it gradually make its way to the cashier’s hand.  A youngish hand with red nail polish deftly snatched it from the belt weighing it on the electronic scale in front of her.  Erica had no idea what the woman looked like as she dared not look at her.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

“$1.43, cash or credit?” the feminine voice asked.

Erica opened her bag to snatch her wallet, but all she managed to get was the heady smell of her panties smacking her in the face.  The cashier must have noticed as she deliberately cleared her throat. She couldn't risk fumbling with cash and grabbed her card.

“Credit,” she croaked, putting the card into the chip reader awkwardly.

Her mind was racing.  Each heartbeat felt like pulsing wallops to her aching cunt.  A thought struck her suddenly.  Something that she’d never really considered and just the thought sent a shiver to her core. ‘This is getting me off.  The exposure, the depravity, the not knowing what’s next.’ She felt flushed with the realization.  ‘I just can’t get enough…

“You’re all set.  Would you like your receipt?” The cashier’s words snapped her out of her own head.

“No, thanks,” her voice crackled in response.

“Thanks for shopping at Aldis and enjoy your evening Miss.” She heard it going away, desperate to get back to the car.  Just re-opening her handbag to put the credit card back in made her unsteady.  

Firmly planted in the safety of the driver’s seat once again, she exhaled and furiously pulled up the link on her phone to read the next part.

I wonder if you got a strange look from a customer?  Perhaps the cashier?  No matter.  Put the cucumber in the passenger seat.   You won’t be needing that… for now.  Pull the seat back as far as it will go then pull down your pants around your knees.  

Without thinking, Erica did as she was told.  Her navy blue scrubs sat at her knees which left her looking down at the dimly lit brownish-red hair on her mons matted down from what seemed like hours of dripping.  ‘I’m going to soak the seat and the car’s going to smell like stale desperation for weeks too,’ she speculated to herself.  Shaking her head, she looked around briefly.  She was far from any other car and just by luck, and not from any forethought, she’d parked about as far from a light pole in the lot as she possibly could have.

Not that she cared.  Her cunt was in charge now and she loved it.  It made her smirk just thinking about that.  She was going to just give in and do everything her little cunt desired… and anything that daddy wanted to do to that little cunt.  She shook her head and returned her attention to the glowing phone. 

You want to touch it so badly, don’t you Erica?  Grab your panties out of your handbag.  Wrap them around your index finger so that just a single layer is over the tip of the finger.  Erica, you are going to ever so gently touch your needy throbbing clit with that finger.  Little tentative circles not directly touching it at first.  Just an errant brushing here or there.  Think of it like a lioness circling her prey, waiting for just the right moment. Go for that little spin twenty times and then come back to read the next part.

She was a good girl and took her time.  Each stroke was more exhilarating than the previous.  Her cunt was on a hair trigger and she yearned to read the words, ‘cum now’.  By the twentieth revolution, her sodden pussy was making a visible spot on the grey upholstery.  Her breath was ragged and uneven, she failed to notice the world beyond her car.  The phone and more instructions beckoned again.

After all you’ve been through tonight, I’m sure your body is screaming for relief at this point.  Take your finger out of your panties and touch your bare pussy.  Trace the lips gently from the bottom to your pulsing button at the top.  Repeat this ten times.  End the tenth at your clit and pinch it, then roll it between your fingers for a count of three.  Do it now!

Erica’s red boyshorts fell out of sight as she was instantly drawn to her exposed skin for the first time this evening.  The first touch was explosively stirring.  She arrested her hand briefly fearing that any more movement would set her off.  A few deep breaths later, she resumed the circumnavigation of her slit, occasionally landing on the pole at the top.

Each trip up and down her lips led to louder and louder moaning and whimpering.  Each time she touched her clit she shuddered and silently counted in her head.  Luckily, she’d made it to ten edged but had not orgasmed.

Taking a deep breath, her forefinger and her thumb found her button, pinching it then rolling it while counting aloud, very aloud.

“Ooonnnee… tttttttttwo… thhhhhhhhreeeeee,” Erica exasperatedly screamed.

She ripped her fingers away from herself pulling them to her whimpering mouth.  Erica was alight and aflame with unyielding hunger, staring over the cliff she desperately needed to jump from.  She pulled up the screen and there were perilously few lines left to read in the message and she almost cried when she did not see the words she coveted.

Were you a quiet good girl or did I make you scream?  Text me the answer now.

Erica found the ‘daddy’ test string and typed:

I screamed for you, daddy.

The three bubbles appeared below her typed text.  Erica waited, and waited, and then the bubbles disappeared.  Tears welled up in her eyes.  She was so close…

The phone lit up and buzzed in her hand simultaneously with his response.


Since you didn’t stay quiet, stuff your panties in your mouth and make yourself cum in whatever way you see fit.  You have three minutes to cum.  Any longer and you’ll be going home without that relief you so direly desire.  I just started the clock, GO!

She had no time to think.  Erica frantically scanned the seat for her panties.

“FUCK!”

Time was speeding along.  She couldn’t risk taking too long and going any longer without the consummation of her lust.

“Where the fuck are they?” she yelled at herself.

Furious with her situation, she flicked on the dome lights.  Beyond the giant dark grey stain she’d greeted underneath her, she scanned the floor and found them.  Frantically, she grabbed them and began stuffing them in her mouth.  As she reached with her other hand to turn off the dome light, her eyes refocused on something beyond.

A car had pulled up at some point during her ordeal.  In the cab of a pickup truck adjacent to her sat a bearded man staring directly down at her.  Her hand froze as she held onto his intrusive, but strangely welcome look.  There she was, naked from the waist down, mouth full of her own red panties and beyond despair for relief.

‘Fuck it,’ she concluded.  Erica withdrew her hand and left the dome light on.  If this guy wanted a show, she was sure as hell going to give it to him.  Her heart leapt as she realized time was short, but somehow she knew this was not going to take her long.

Both her hands darted to her pussy.  One started furiously fingering whilst the other frantically frigged her clit.  The taste of herself from the boyshorts flooded her mouth and filled her nostrils.  What a wanton slut for daddy she’d become tonight and she’d loved every second of it.  Erica turned her head and met the bearded man’s gaze.  His arm was moving rapidly but she couldn’t see his lap through the door.

That was all it took.  Her body lurched without moving.  Her mouth opened, but no sound escaped.  She stopped breathing, muscles rigid with tension.  Just as quickly as she tensed, it all went slack.  The rigor yielded and she exploded. Every nerve ending tingled and burned.  Every pore oozed her relief.  She was overcome with sensations she’d never felt before, taken to a height she’d not thought possible.  She screamed into the panties that muffled her wails and lewdly hung out of her mouth.  Erica collapsed deep within the driver's seat fully relaxed for the first time in a very long time.

As she came back into reality, Erica was slightly startled when she recalled there was a man watching in the truck next to her.  His head was extended back and turned towards her with an open willowy smile.  She reached a hand up, pulled the red undergarments out of her mouth in a slow show.  Once out she winked at the bearded man and used the hand with the panties to turn the dome light off.

No sooner was the light off, her phone on the center console glowed and buzzed to life.  Adjusting in her seat she snatched the phone and read his text. 

I trust you came on time.  Why don’t you keep those panties nice and warm and stuff them into your greedy little pussy for the ride home.  Your last task is this, Erica.  Surely your husband is waiting anxiously for you at home?  You are to think of the naughtiest thing you could possibly do to him as you drive home.  When you get home, find him and carry out whatever deviant act you’ve concocted immediately.  Understand?

She reflexively replied instantly.

Of course, daddy.

Erica smiled to herself, still basking in the glow of cuming so hard in her car with someone watching.  She snapped a look at the pickup.  The light was low, but he was still there and he  seemed to be still looking at her.

A wry smile gripped her face and she laughed as she reached for the dome light to turn it on. The light illuminated his face through the glass and he was smiling warmly at her.  She quickly found the panties that had perched themselves on the shifter grabbing them and bringing them to her temporarily sated cunt.  Erica blew him a kiss making a show out of it as she proceeded to stuff the entirety of the red lacy boyshorts into her pussy.  The fabric tickled her as it entered, waking that gnawing need that these soft and flimsy panties could not satisfy.  No, she ached for something much more rigid.  Something that would stretch and probe her greedy cunt that these flaccid panties failed to accomplish.

She left the tiniest of red sticking out as she reached down and pulled the scrubs up to cover herself lifting her ass off the sodden seat.  After tying the scrubs, she took one last look to her right, waved and turned off the interior light returning her to darkened anonymity.

Immediately after turning the keys in the ignition and reaching for the shifter to reverse out of her spot, the phone sprang to life again with the message notification from daddy.  ‘Jesus, what is it this time?  Haven’t I done enough?’ she mused as she read.

Leave the cucumber on the counter when you come in.  We needed that for the salad tonight.  I’m in the living room and you better think up something good! <devil emoji>

She laughed and pulled out of the parking spot and headed for home.

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments