Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spied On By The Kids Next Door

"Cody and Joni have an unexpected audience while they have fun in the pool."

36
32 Comments 32
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

 

One sweltering summer day as my wife Joni swam her laps, I sat on the edge of the pool and watched as I thought about our discussion from a couple of days ago. We had talked about having sex in the backyard during the day, and she reminded me that our eight foot high fence would keep any prying eyes from seeing us.

When she had finished, she swam to the shallow end where I was sitting. My legs dangled in the water as Joni stood and waded over. The water cascaded down her body and I watched as the last droplets trickled down her tits. She stood before me and placed her hands on my knees. 

"You enjoy watching me swim in my birthday suit, don’t you honey.” she said as she pulled my knees apart and stepped closer.

“I love watching you in your birthday suit or bikini, my love.”

“You’re making me hot, sitting there in the buff, honey. By the way, have you been thinking about our discussion?” she asked, her eyes focused on my seven inches of hardened steel.  

“Yes, that and watching you doing your laps,” I replied as she pulled my knees apart.

“What do you think about having sex out here, right now, Cody?” She asked as her fingers curled around the thick shaft and cradled my nut sac in the palm of her other hand.

I gulped at her cool touch and replied, “I-I’m all for it, babe,” I answered, as I looked around somewhat nervously to see if any of the neighbors were watching.

“What’s the matter stud, worried about being watched by our neighbors?” she asked, as she slowly twisted her hand with every stroke. 

With each upstroke, her hand rubbed the circumcised head, spreading the precum along the shaft on the downstroke. Her other hand gently rolled the swollen sperm sacs in her palm and squeezed them at the same time.

“A-ah, little w-worried, babe,” I groaned out as I watched her jerk me off. 

“Well, don’t be, I’ll get your mind on something else,” she replied as she pumped my throbbing shaft while rolling the swollen ball sac in the palm of her other hand.

“Ooohhh babe, that feels so good,” I said, as I leaned back to get a better view.

It wasn't long before I felt my nuts tighten as Joni pumped my shaft and squeezed my balls. She aimed the mushroom shaped cock head at her tits.

“Aaarrrggghhh!” I groaned, as the first load landed on her left tit.

The next thick strand of cum landed on her right tit. Joni then aimed my cock from one tit to the other, letting load after load cover them in a milky white fluid until I was drained. I watched as she took her finger, gathered up a dab of cum and brought her finger to her lips.

“Mmm, I love how you taste, honey,” she said as I watched her spread the love juice on her full lips.

I slipped into the water and cupped the undersides of her tits in my hands. Joni seductively ran her tongue over her lips, enjoying the essence of man fluid as I raised up her tanned globes. She rubbed the thick strands of cum over her breasts, I felt my cock stiffen as I watched her twist and pull her stiff nipples. 

I slipped my hands from under her tits, and embraced her. My hands found their way to her firm ass and squeezed her cheeks as we shared a passionate kiss.

Joni broke off the kiss and took my hand in hers. We waded over to the side of the pool, “I need to feel your cock in my pussy,” she said as she bent forward, her back facing me.

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara

She gripped the pool’s edge with her hands as I moved up behind her. I rubbed the tip of my cock along the length of her slit several times before pushing past the swollen lips of her flower.

“Uuuggghhh,” Joni groaned, as my cock slid deeper into her pussy.

I grabbed her hips with my hands and slowly pulled my cock back until only the head remained between the swollen lips of her flower. Joni tried to push back on my cock, but I grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and pulled her head back. 

“What is it you want, babe?” I asked, in a taunting voice.

She tried to push back once more and I slapped her butt cheek with my left hand.

“Ouch! That hurt,” she cried out.

“I'll ask once more, what is it you want?”

“Fuck my pussy,” she whimpered, as I rubbed her butt cheek.

“Wrong answer, try again,” I said as my hand landed firmly on her cheek, leaving a bright pink spot.

“P-please fuck my pussy!” she cried out.

“That’s better, babe,” I said, as I slowly pushed my throbbing cock back into her tight pussy. 

I continued to pull Joni back to me by her hair, her right arm was resting on the pool's edge for support as I held her left leg slightly up to better thrust my cock into her tight honey pot. Releasing the handful of hair, I placed my right hand on her back.

“Yes, Yes, Cody, fuck me hard!” she groaned, as her hand squeezed her left tit.

With every forceful thrust, her body shook, and her pussy tightened around my shaft as we both groaned out our pleasure. The water was splashing around us as we became consumed with carnal lust.

I reached between her legs with my right hand and rubbed her clit, as I my cock pounded her pussy. That was all it took to push her over the edge.

“Come with me, babe. AAARRRGGGHHH!” she groaned, as her pussy tightened around my cock like a vise.

“Oh babe, I'm  coming!” I cried out as spurt after spurt of my seed filled her pussy.

Slipping my arms around Joni’s waist, I pulled her to me, and held her as the last tremors of her climax rippled through her body.

As I nuzzled her neck, we distinctly heard the loud groans of a female coming from next door. Glancing upward, we saw nineteen year old Kate holding onto a second floor window sill and  leaning out. Her bare tits jiggled as her seventeen year old stepbrother, Frank, fucked her from behind.

Without saying a word or reacting, I took Joni's hand and led her to the steps. We emerged from the water and shared a lingering, passionate kiss. before making our way to the house. Once inside, Joni remarked, "Tomorrow's barbeque with the Allerton's should be very interesting, honey."

She then led the way upstairs where we continued pleasuring each other and hinting at the possibilities with Kate and Frank.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

** 

 

Copyright ©2018 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments