Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spied On By The New Neighbors

"Our fantasy comes true."

53
35 Comments 35
20.3k Views 20.3k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Cody:

 

The Allerton’s home sold two months ago. We missed their step-siblings, Frank and Kate, with whom we had discovered the joys of of swinging. We kept looking for chances to engage in sexual relations when we knew somebody could be watching.

The house was purchased by a youthful African-American married couple. He was tall and muscular while his wife was a petite light-skinned woman. One look at them and we entertained hopes of luring them to join us in carnal activities.

After they had settled in, we went over to welcome them to the neighborhood. Joni suggested taking a bottle of wine as a housewarming gift. She was dressed in a yellow sundress with a scoop neck and a pair of matching flats. I chose to wear khaki slacks, a charcoal gray shirt and a pair of brown leather loafers.

“You look absolutely breathtaking, honey,” I said, as she twirled around.

“Thank you, dear, and you look very handsome,” she replied

“Are you ready to go over and say hi, honey?”

“All set, dear,” she replied, walking to the door.

Walking over, I couldn't help but notice that her nipples were pressed against the fabric of her dress. Ringing the doorbell, we were greeted by what Joni would later say, was an Adonis. He stood at least six-feet-two-inches, with a build like Michelangelo's David and a very dark complexion.

“Hi, we are your neighbors. I'm Cody Murdock, and this is my wife, Joni.”

“Nice to meet you both. I'm Caleb Martin; won't you please come in?”

He led us to the living room, “This is my wife, Jordan. Honey, these are our neighbors, Cody, and Joni Murdock.”

“Pleased to meet you both; come, have a seat.”

Where Caleb was huge, Jordan was diminutive. It looked as if I could pick her up with one hand. She was wearing a crop top; her small breasts were tenting the material while her nipples were clearly visible. Her ass cheeks peeked out on either side of her shorts which were so tight they seemed to be molded on. Her caramel-colored complexion was flawless: she looked good enough to eat.

I handed Caleb the bottle of wine as we took a seat on the sofa. He left the room. He returned shortly with wine glasses and a corkscrew. As he filled everyone's glass, I noticed Joni kept her eyes focused on Caleb throughout our visit, occasionally looking over at Jordan. 

During our chit-chat, I found out that Caleb played golf; after some discussion, I invited him to join me for a round that weekend. We set a time for Friday, and the girls set a time to meet for morning coffee at our house, the same day. After saying our goodbyes, we went back home, and as soon as we were inside, Joni grabbed my hand, “Let’s go to the patio, stud!”

Going straight to the chaise lounge, she told me to lie back. “I saw you checking out Jordan, so tell me, do you like dark meat?” she asked as her hand freed my hard cock from the confines of my pants.

“Well, I wouldn’t call her dark meat, more like a luscious caramel,” I snickered.

“Well, I have a confession, I am just fascinated by his big, black cock. Did you notice the size of the bulge in his pants?” she replied, straddling my hips and impaling herself on my cock.

Before I could say anything, she was bucking up and down my rod, groaning as I reached up, opening her dress to reveal her ample breasts. My hands squeezed the supple flesh while my fingers toyed with the eraser-size nubs extending from their silver dollar-sized areolas.

Joni put her hands on my chest for support as she bucked wildly, while I pinched, twisted and pulled her nubs.

“Oh fuck, yes!” she groaned out, tossing her head back as she trembled.

I squeezed her tits hard as her pussy clamped around my spurting cock.

“Oh God, I'm coming!” we both groaned out simultaneously.

Our bodies tensed as we came together, I shot so much cum that her pussy overflowed. My pants became wet with cum that had dripped from her pussy. She collapsed on top of me, exhausted, as was I. Her bare ass was exposed for anyone to see along with my cock in her pussy. Holding her in my arms, we kissed as my softening cock slipped from the wet sheath.

Lying there, I was finally able to speak, “How long have you been fascinated by BBCs, honey?”

“Since I was a teenager; it's always been a fantasy of mine. I'm sorry, I didn't share that with you before.”

“No harm done, sweetie. In response to your question from earlier, yes, I have occasionally fantasized about a woman like Jordan.”

“Mm! I feel someone is ready for round two,” Joni said, as my cock began to stiffen from our conversation.

She sat up, and we both finished undoing the buttons on her dress. Slipping the straps from her smooth, slender shoulders, she pulled it up and over her head, tossing it to the side. Getting up from the lounge chair, I stood as her hands deftly unbuckled the belt and pulled my pants along with my boxers down and off. Joni raised up one foot, then the next, removing my shoes and socks.

She had me stand as she sat on the lounger and proceeded to devour my cock as if it was her last time giving a blow job. After several minutes of licking and sucking with the occasional gagging, she aimed my cock at her face. Looking up with those icy blue eyes, she stroked the throbbing shaft faster and faster until the first thick strand of cum shot out and landed on her left cheek. Closing her eyes, the next shot hit her right cheek, followed by another that fell between her eyes and on her nose. The last couple of loads coated her lips and chin, with some dripping onto her chest.

 

oOo

 

Joni:

 

The welcome visit with our neighbors went beautifully. When I met Caleb, I could feel my nipples harden, and my pussy moisten. I’ve always fantasized about BBCs and judging from the sizeable bulge in this Adonis’ pants, the stories I read were true. His wife, Jordan was beautiful, and I caught Cody checking her out several times. Who could blame him; her light-colored complexion and, from what I could tell, pear-shaped tits also had my attention. 

Caleb was checking me out every chance he got as Jordan was checking out Cody. As we polished off the bottle of wine, the boys made a date to play golf on Friday, while we girls set a time for morning coffee at our house the same day. When we got back home, I literally dragged Cody out to the patio and fucked him like it would be the last time.

I confessed my fantasy to him and was relieved to see that he was not upset. I asked him if he ever fantasized about someone like Jordan and he admitted to doing so. That’s when I went for round two, sucking and licking his dick until I felt the monster throb. I pulled my mouth off, jerked the shaft and let fly load after load cover my cheeks; some landed between my eyes and landed on my nose. Still, some of the thick strands covered my mouth and chin.

Afterward, I opened my eyes, looked up at Cody and licked his delicious spunk from my lips.

“Mmm, delicious,” I said in my best sultry voice, scooping up the rest with my fingers and licking them clean. I rubbed the spunk on my chest, all around my tits.

Cody helped me to my feet, and we headed inside, showered, ate and rested before continuing our lovemaking.

 

oOo

 

Caleb:

 

Today, we had a visit from our neighbors, the Murdocks. They welcomed us to the neighborhood and brought a bottle of wine as a housewarming gift. As we talked and drank, I couldn’t help notice Joni’s ample cleavage showing above the neckline of her dress, and the fact she wasn’t wearing a bra was evident by her nipples straining against the fabric. I noticed Jordan checking out Cody.

I found out Cody plays golf as do I, and he invited me for a round of golf Friday, at the club where he’s a member. Joni asked Jordan over for morning coffee that day. After the four of us polished off the bottle, the Murdocks excused themselves and we told them that we were looking forward to Friday.

As soon as the door closed, I grabbed Jordan by the hand, and we headed upstairs. By the time we reached the bedroom, groans could be heard coming through the open window. Fortunately, we had a good view without being seen. We took a step closer and saw our neighbors fucking on the lounge chair. Joni’s tits jiggled as she bounced on Cody’s cock.

Standing behind Jordan, I pulled down her tight shorts and slid two fingers along her slit. As we watched, my thick fingers probed deep into her wet snatch. 

“You want to taste and feel his white cock, don’t you?” I asked as she watched the two lovers below.

“Fuck, my pussy.”

“First, answer me. Then I might stick my cock in your tight sheaf.”

“Yes, I want to taste and feel his big white cock in me.”

I shoved my cock balls deep in one thrust; she grabbed her tits as we kept watching our neighbors. Sliding my cock in rhythm with Joni bouncing on the cock buried in her pussy, it wasn’t long before we groaned our pleasure as my sperm splashed against the fleshy walls of her cunt. 

Wrapping my arms around Jordan, I fell back on the bed with her on top of me. We lay like that, listening to the sounds of pleasure drifting through the window. Eventually, Jordan ended up snuggled by my side as we drifted off to sleep.

 

oOo

 

Jordan:

 

While meeting the Murdocks, I couldn’t help myself and kept taking quick glances at Cody. Every so often I caught him checking me out as we talked and drank wine. In fact, we were all checking each other out, as discreetly as possible. Joni is someone I’d like to get to know better. Her massive tits and toned legs had my heart racing at the naughty thoughts I was having.

Joni invited me to morning coffee on Friday when the guys would play a round of golf. After they had left, Caleb grabbed my hand, and I was just about dragged upstairs to our bedroom. Groans of pleasure could be heard coming from outside and watching the Murdocks fucking was a big turn-on. Caleb was turned on as much as I was and we were soon fucking while watching the show below.

Watching Cody’s cock slide in and out of Joni’s pussy, had my juices flowing even before Caleb even pulled down my shorts from behind. When his fingers touched me, it felt like a bolt of electricity shot through my body. I grabbed my tits, kneading them through my top and pulling on my taut nipples. Caleb pounded me hard; his nine inches of hard man meat stretched my pussy to its limits.

“That’s it, lover, pound me harder,” I groaned as we watched the show below. I kept having thoughts of Cody impaling me on his cock.

I soon felt the cock inside me spurt load after load of sperm in me. My body trembled as I came hard on Caleb's cock; our combined juices dripped from my pussy forming a pool on the floor. I felt his arms embrace me as we fell back on the bed. At some point, I ended up snuggled up against his side as we fell asleep.

For the next two days, we watched as Cody and Joni worked in their yard. Cody in skimpy shorts while Joni wore a bikini that revealed more than it hid. 

Caleb and I discussed how we could seduce them into an orgy. I lusted for Cody’s cock as well for Joni’s fingers in my pussy and my tongue licking that sweet pussy I saw from afar.

We had had a few experiences of sharing ourselves with other couples, however never with a white couple. The thought of it had my pussy twitching and drooling.

 

oOo

 

Joni:

 

Ever since I confessed my fantasies about BBCs, and Cody told me about his fascination with Jordan, our sex life was more passionate. Thursday night, lying in bed, I was fantasizing about Caleb. I’m sure Cody imagined what it would be like with Jordan. So, I decided to bring it up, “Honey, do you think the Martins may eventually be interested in getting together for an intimate evening?”

“I’m not sure, though with all the indiscreet glances going around the other day, who knows?”

“Well, we better get some sleep; six o’clock will be here before you know it.”

“That’s right; I’m playing golf and Jordan’s coming over for morning coffee. Why don’t we invite them over for a swim and supper?”

“Nothing ventured, nothing gained,” I answered. “Let me sound out the possibilities.”

 

oOo

 

Joni:

 

The alarm went off at six; Cody went to take a shower and get ready for his golf game with Caleb. I went downstairs to scramble some eggs with bacon and make some toast for the two of us. Just as I finished pouring the coffee, he came into the kitchen and took a seat at the table. 

“After you leave to go play golf with Caleb, I’m going to get ready for Jordan to come over and have coffee.”

As Cody finished eating, he carried his plate and cup over to the sink, he kissed my neck, and I told him to shoot lights out as he headed out the door. 

After showering and getting squeaky clean, I gave some thought about what to wear. My devious mind intended to go for broke and explore the possibility of the foursome with Caleb and Jordan. I put on just a minuscule thong and slipped on a sheer black nighty that came up to my crotch height before going downstairs to get things ready.

As I finished setting up the coffee pot and cups in the living room, the doorbell rang. Opening the door, I noticed Jordan was holding a tray of assorted muffins. There were maple bacon corn, banana, blueberry, and zucchini muffins.

“Please, come in, Jordan. So sorry; didn’t have a chance to get dressed yet.”

“Don’t worry about it, Joni; it’s just us girls. I thought I’d make something to go with our coffee. I hope you don’t mind,” she replied, setting the tray on the coffee table.

She was wearing cut-off jean shorts that did little to hide her sexy ass and a white crop top that seemed to have nothing under it.

“How nice of you, Jordan. Have a seat,” I said as I offered her a cup of coffee.

“I really like your outfit, Joni; you look so sexy,” she said as I tried to not look surprised.

I could feel my face getting flushed as I took a sip of coffee. “So do you, Jordan,” I said just before taking a bite of banana muffin. Who am I kidding, she looked hot! Her tight jean shorts showed off a pair of very sexy legs, and the crop top fit like a second skin.

After I swallowed the delicious morsel in my mouth, I surprised myself as I blurted out, “You look absolutely hot.”

Jordan smiled at my comment and took a bite of her muffin, making sure she licked the crumbs from her lips in a suggestive manner. “Mmm, they are yummy, wouldn’t you agree, Joni?” 

I felt my pussy getting wet as I watched, frozen in place. “Y-yes they are, d-did you make them?” I stuttered, nervously.

“Why yes, I did. Don’t you just love how moist they are?” she answered in a seductive voice.

I regained my composure, but it was a little too late as I tried in the calmest voice I could muster, “Yes, they are moist.” I thought to myself, ‘Honey, if you only knew.’

She looked at me and asked, “Are you cold, Joni, or are those high beams aiming at me?”

I looked down at my breasts, and my nipples were proudly jutting out.

I instantly turned beet red as I was confronted with my wantonness. 

“I must confess, Joni, the two of you are very loud when you’re having sex,” Jordan said, just before taking a sip of coffee.

”You’ve been spying on us? For how long?" I replied in a not-too-surprised voice.

“Since we’ve moved in, and we have sex while watching you from our bedroom,” she replied, taking another bite of muffin. 

My nipples stiffened even more as she swallowed and continued, “Caleb finds you very attractive, and I think your husband is one sexy hunk.”

“What are you saying, Jordan?”

“I’m saying that we are swingers, and would like the both of you to join us for an intimate evening.”

My pussy tingled, and I was feeling flush. “As you already know, we enjoy being watched. The only other experience we had was with the step-siblings who used to live there. Speaking for the both of us, yes, we’d love to join you and Caleb.”

FemboyClarTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FemboyClarTS

“I am sure that Caleb will more than make you happy,” she giggled. 

”Then it’s settled; when would you like to get together for dinner and drinks?” Jordan asked.

”The sooner, the better. How about when the boys get back from playing golf?" I said, rising to my feet. “We can grill some steaks here, and go for a swim.”

Jordan stood, saying, “That sounds good. I’ll bring over the wine and beer.” She reached out, stroked my arm and added, “Maybe we could put on a show for them afterward, to get them in the mood.”

I pulled her to me and kissed her, tongues entwined; my hands were kneading her small tits, and her hands kneaded my melons. Several minutes passed, as we kissed and groped each other when we stopped kissing. We looked at each other; our hands moved from the tits they were kneading.

“Let’s continue this when the boys are here; it’ll be so much better. Also, let’s not give them any advance warning of what we would like to happen.” 

“You’re right, Joni, I’ll run back to the house and get the wine and beer. I’ll be back soon.”

When Jordan left, I cleared off the table, cleaned the cups, and put the muffins in the fridge. Jordan returned with the beverages, and we put them in the refrigerator. It would be several more hours before the guys were back, so I made a salad, set the table on the patio, seasoned the steaks and made double-baked potatoes.

 

oOo

 

Caleb:

 

Cody and I went to his club for a round of golf while the girls were getting together for coffee. Arriving at the country club, we were greeted by a bag boy who took our clubs around to the pro shop, and a carhop parked the car. We headed to the locker room. After storing my clothes in a locker and putting on my golf shoes, we headed over to the pro shop where we checked in. 

Two caddies were waiting with our bags. This whole experience was something new for me, as I have never been a member of a club. As the round progressed, we found out that we both follow the Green Bay Packers, Chicago Cubs, and Chicago Blackhawks. After nine holes, we both shot one over par thirty-six.

As we played the back nine, the both of us were struggling. By the time we reached the eighteenth green, I had to sink a ten-foot putt to beat Cody. He had already made his fifteen-footer for bogey. I missed the putt, made bogey, and we tied. It was an enjoyable round and afterward, we showered, changed clothes and went to the clubhouse for a few brewskies.

After having several cold ones, we headed back to Cody’s. Once there, we were greeted by our wives, each holding a beer and wearing the skimpiest of bikinis bottoms and T-shirts. We were told to go out to the patio and relax while they finished bringing out the food.

As I walked behind Joni, I ogled her ass which was fully bare with just a thin string running between her ass cheeks. I did a double take and almost started salivating.

I looked over at Jordan, and she gave me a wink as she turned to reveal her butt similarly clad, or should I say, unclad.

Joni went over to the grill and brought the steaks over to the table. Cody and I took a seat as the girls served up the food. They then sat down, and the four of us ate and talked about our day. We were all having a good time and before we knew it, dessert time rolled around.

“Why don’t you boys grab another beer? Jordan and I will clean up and bring out the dessert.” 

“That sounds like a plan, girls,” I said, as I got up from the table.

I turned to Cody and asked, “What’s happening here? Are we missing something?”

“I don’t know,” he answered. “Obviously the girls have something in mind.”

 

oOo

 

Jordan:

 

When we finished clearing the table and doing the dishes, it was time for dessert. Standing next to Joni, I reached and pinched her nipples. “There, that’s better; Caleb will love seeing those.” 

Taking her hands, I placed them on my tits. “Get my nipples hard, sweetie, so the guys can see them through my top,” I said, reaching out and tweaking her nipples.

“Mmm, I do believe we’re ready,” she said, taking my hand.

“I’m more than ready, Joni.”

The two of us stepped out the French doors and sauntered over to the boys, sitting in the lounge chairs. 

“Where’s dessert?” Cody asked.

“Here we are,” I answered.

The guys' eyes widened at the sight before them. 

I walked over to Cody and Joni went to Caleb. Before they could say a word, we were French kissing them and rubbing their cocks. 

Cody pulled my T-shirt over my head and tossed it to the side as I pulled down his zipper and reached in, pulling his cock from the confines of his boxers. My fingers curled around a thick, hard shaft as our kiss became more passionate. He started kissing his way down to my small tits and sucked one in his mouth.

He sucked hard on one nipple while flicking the other with his fingers. I could feel my pussy getting wet. His tongue was giving each of my tits a complete examination, and I loved it.

“Stand up, Cody,” I ordered. As soon as he complied I stripped him naked. 

I pulled his shirt over his head while his pants dropped to his ankles. Putting my hands on either side of his boxers I rolled them off his hips while making sure his cock did not get caught.

“Cody, what a lovely toy you have. May I play with it?” Without giving him a chance to answer, I wrapped my hand around his cock. His white shaft filled my hand; I could not quite get my hand around it. It was smaller than Jason’s but much thicker. My fingers only wrapped halfway around its girth.

He pulled me to him and untied the side strings to my bikini and pulled the wet fabric out of my pussy as he started to caress my pussy lips.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Caleb had Joni out of her bikini, and she was on her knees avidly sucking on his cock. Her lips were wrapped around it as she attempted to take all nine inches into her mouth. Tears were streaming down her face as she, at last, managed to get all of him into her mouth and throat. 

Caleb’s moans attested to his enjoyment of the fantastic blow job he was receiving. I had never managed to get him fully into my mouth.

I felt Cody lift me up and carry me to the chaise longue where he deposited me on my back. He got between my legs, and I felt his tongue start licking up my thighs. When he reached the juncture of my legs, I was anticipating his attack on my pussy.

I shrieked as his tongue lapped at my anus instead. I had always been very anal, but to date, the only one who had ever had access to my ass had been Caleb. He stopped, and his eyes met mine. He asked, “Jordan, may I? I have been dreaming about that small tush of yours for the last few days.”

“Your tongue feels good, Cody,” was all I said.

He resumed his ministrations, and I felt his tongue probe me before slipping past my sphincter. This was a first; it sent sparks flying through my body. I felt my pussy gushing as he kept thrusting his tongue into me.

His hand came up, and he started to thrust his fingers into my hot wet pussy while he toyed with my ass. The sensation was incredible. When his other hand started tapping at my bud, I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven.

I hooked my legs around his head to pull him even tighter into me as I sensed the surge of my orgasm build. I was moaning continually. “Cody, I’m going to cum.” As I said that, I felt him redouble his efforts and for the first time in my life I squirted my orgasm, drenching his face with my pussy juice.

As he withdrew, I lay there panting with my eyes closed. When I opened them, I saw Joni and Caleb standing over us with huge smiles across their faces. 

“What’s funny?” I asked.

“That good?” Caleb asked.

“Oh, yes,” I answered. ”I hope you were taking notes, husband of mine.”

 

oOo

 

Joni:

 

Caleb’s cock was a most magnificent instrument. I had struggled to get all his length down my throat and been rewarded with string after string of cum coating my throat and sliding down into my stomach. His cum was much tangier than Cody’s, and I found it absolutely delectable.

As we recovered and watched Cody bring Jordan off with his fingers and his mouth, I made a promise to myself that he would be doing the same to me in the future.

“Why don’t we go in and go up to the bedroom? I asked.

The moment I made the suggestion I felt Caleb pick me up and wrap his arms under my legs as he settled my pussy over his cock. It slid right up my pussy as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He filled me more than I had ever been filled before.

“Which way, tight pussy?” he asked.

I gave him directions while he bounced me up and down on his cock. The climb up the stairs was pure bliss as every step rubbed his cock in and out of my sheath. 

I noticed that Cody and Jordan were following us.

Cody asked, “Same bedroom or shall we use the guest room?”

“Same bedroom,” I answered. “I want to see what your nasty mind will come up with next.”

Reaching the bedroom, Caleb placed me on the bed with my ass at the edge and my legs on the floor.

“It’s time for my dessert,” he said, dropping to his knees and placing his face between my thighs.

He started using his velvety tongue to lap at my pussy. He licked each side of my pussy lips before gently parting my folds and thrusting his tongue into my core. The feeling was intense as his tongue felt like a snake slithering into my depths. I immediately started moaning and brought my feet to the edge of the bed to spread out more for him.

I thrust my hips up against his face, and he immediately sensed what I needed. Taking my ass cheeks in both his hands he lifted me up so that he was almost buried into my now sopping wet pussy. He asked Jordan to give him a pillow which he placed under my hips to free his hands.

I have a big clit which by now had entirely reared its head, and he grasped it between his fingers. He rolled it and pinched it between his fingers while his other hand toyed with my tight pucker. 

I could not hold back for long; my body writhed and quivered while I seemed to cum nonstop for what felt to be an eternity. During the whole time, I felt Caleb's tongue licking at my pussy and heard the sound of him sucking up my cum.

He finally retreated, leaving me a quivering mess on the bed. 

I finally got myself back under control and saw that Cody and Jordan had been snuggled in the armchair watching us and making out.

 

oOo

 

Cody:

 

Jordan was delectable. Slim, tiny with those small pointed titties and probably the tightest pussy I had ever fondled.

In the bedroom, we sat on the armchair and watched Caleb bring Joni off while Jordan licked all the cum off my face before sliding her tongue into my mouth. I played with her tits while watching my wife giving herself joyfully to Caleb.

Once Joni had recovered, I picked up Jordan and carried her to the bed. Placing her on her back, I spread her thighs and got between them. I slid my cock between her tight pussy lips without penetrating her but making sure her juices coated my cock and that it teased her clit.

“Oh! Cody,” she moaned as I slid my cock into her. It felt as if I was slipping into a hot wet silken sheath. I was amazed at how tight she was, considering how big Caleb was. She then started actually milking my cock with the muscles of her pussy; I could feel her contract around me with each stroke I thrust into her.

I had never felt anything that good and wanted more, so I slid my hands under her and brought her hips up raising her off the bed and driving deeper into her. I could feel her juices coating my cock as the head rubbed against her cervix and my pubis rubbed her bud.

This was intense, and I did not want it to ever end but knew I wouldn’t last long. I slid a finger into Jordan’s tight butt. “Oh, yes, that’s it; fill both my holes!” she screamed. “Caleb, he’s going to make me cum. Damn, he’s good.”

My ego got a jolt of adrenaline, and my cock started throbbing as I felt my balls tighten. I could feel each ridge and vein being milked by that contracting pussy causing me to cum and shoot streams of cum into that adorable pussy.

Jordan’s back arched as she, in turn, wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me towards her and offered me her mouth and tongue. I felt her cum wash around my cock as we kissed and I finally collapsed on top of her and hugged her tightly to me.

We lay there in blissful post-coital euphoria kissing tenderly while recovering from our high. When we finally breathed normally, I asked Jordan how she managed to keep herself so tight.

She grinned and said, “Ben Wa balls. I exercise daily with them.”

“Whatever they are, you are going to have to teach Joni how to do that. I have never felt anything like that before.”

“Oh, I plan to teach Joni many things in the future,” she giggled.

 

oOo

 

Joni:

 

Watching Cody and Jordan was just beautiful. I loved to see my husband enjoy himself and was sure that this experience would fuel our sex life for a long time. Jordan’s words sent a sense of excitement coursing through my body.

Mind you, sitting cradled in Caleb’s arms with him stroking and fondling me already had my pussy tingling. I wanted his long shaft deep in me.

He stood me up and led me to the dresser. “Put your elbows on the dresser,” he ordered when we were about three feet away from it. He held my ass cheeks as I leaned over and he raised up my hips. There I was with my ass pointing back at him. 

His fingers toyed with my pussy from behind; I could hear squelching sounds as he fingered my needy depths. I was aching with need and wanted to feel him spreading me wide with his cock. He pushed against my legs with his foot, making me spread them wide.

“On your toes, woman; bring your pussy up so I can sink my black cock into your pink pussy.”

The moment I complied with his instruction I felt the tip of his cock pushing at my exposed and vulnerable opening. As he gradually sank his cock into me, I discovered how the tension in my legs was making me tighter around his cock. I felt every thrust as he worked my hips back and forth slamming his body into me.

It seemed that I was sucking his cock deeper and deeper into me.  I could feel his need and urgency as he hit my g-spot and cervix with every stroke. My legs were trembling. He snaked his hands under me to give me support. When he started toying with my clit, it sent me over the edge, and I felt my juices welling up as I came. 

He drove me from orgasm to orgasm. I could feel my ass quake like a bowl of jelly. His cock seemed to grow as it throbbed in me and I felt his cum jet into me and overflow, sliding down my thighs. When he withdrew he guided me down, so I was lying on the carpet.

He lay down next to me and stroked my body with gentle fingers until I recovered my composure. “So, Joni, was that what you were expecting?” he asked.

“Mmm, yes and much more. Thank you.”

He smiled at me and kissed me. “You have a beautiful ass,” he said, “and I think I want to fuck it later. What do you think; would you be up for that?”

“Later sounds good. Right now, I want to just enjoy what you just did to me.”

Jordan came over and took my hands and helped me stand up on shaky legs.  “Come on, girl; let’s go shower and then maybe go for a dip in the pool. I think that we all are in for a long night and I can sure use a drink first.”

I smiled at her. “Great idea. I can’t wait to have you tell me your pussy secret and even more, to play with it.”

 

 

 

Author’s Note: I want to thank ChrisM for his collaboration on this story and without whose help it could not have been written. His ideas and inspirations are greatly appreciated. I have enjoyed working with such a talented writer.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.


**


Copyright ©2018 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments