Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Driving Exhibitionist

"My exhibitionist side, along with my love of crossdressing, prove to be a great combination."

11
7 Comments 7
16.7k Views 16.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
As much as I enjoy the sexual adventure that cross dressing provides me, I think my exhibitionist tendencies take it up a just a bit higher.

Contrary to the promises of another meet by Officer Friendly and his wonderfully endowed friend it had been months since they had had their way with me. The lack of attention and the increasing darkness due to the approaching winter had me taking bigger risks on my drive home. Since it was now completely dark when I left work, I didn’t hesitate to strip down to my black thigh highs as soon as I got in my car.

Removing my shoes, socks and pants immediately gave me even more of a rush while driving the neighborhood street the mile to the highway. Since I never wore panties anymore I could start stroking myself even while waiting on the traffic lights to change. After merging onto the highway, I would set the cruise control and grab my butt plug bag to start loosening up for the big one.

Because I was travelling opposite of the main traffic flow, I would rarely have to slow down which made me even more daring. I started propping my left leg up on the dash leaning it against the door making it clearly visible to anyone that would take the time to look as they passed. While I knew that most of the other drivers never bothered to look over at me when they went by on my left it still gave me a thrill.

The problem with a thrill junkie is that you always need to take it up another notch to get that high and I was no exception. As the days started to get longer it was increasingly brighter out when I left the office for my drive home. This fact alone made it harder to continue my ritual, much less continuing to escalate it to the next level.

One thing that I rarely did even when it was completely dark was to drive in the passing lane for any length of time. The reason being that I knew from my own observations of others that it was much easier to see into another vehicle when they are on your left. But of course the itch started to get the better of me and I took to driving in the left lane for several miles at a time. I would even continue to prop my left leg up daring other drivers to look at my stockings as I drove past.

About midway along my highway trip was a truck scale that all large trucks had to exit off for weighing and inspections. This meant that there were several tractor trailers along my route and that there was always a bit of a slow-down where they got back on the road. Initially I would always cover-up whenever one passed me because I was sure they could see into my vehicle no matter what side of me they were on. This of course was one more thing that changed as I got more daring.

One evening as I was coming upon the truck scales I noticed some brake lights ahead in the right lane, so I moved to the left to avoid the slow-down. As I got closer I realized that there must be an accident ahead because the left lane was slowing as well. Unfortunately this put me in the position of being in the left lane with the traffic coming to a dead stop.

Now I’m all for teasing and showing off but being stuck in traffic without the ability to move had even my exhibitionist ass a little worried about covering up. What made it all the more nerve racking was that as we finally quit crawling and came to a complete stop, I was right next to the cab of a tractor trailer. The only good news was that it was starting to get darker and in another 15 minutes it would be pitch black.

IsabelaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaParker



I couldn’t see the driver’s window without leaning down into the passenger side but as I did, I saw him staring right back at me. I also noticed that his right arm was pumping up and down while he was grinning ear to ear. My fears disappeared and the exhibitionist started to come back. As I took a moment to check out any other possible voyeurs I realized that as long as I didn’t raise myself above the dashboard no one else could see my nudity.

As I was stuck in my devilish thoughts I was brought back by the sound of a waded up paper hitting the passenger window. I slowly leaned down to look at the truck cab again and saw the driver pointing to a phone number that was painted below his name on the door and motioning for me to call him. I’d love to say that I thought about all of the ramifications and weighed my options but to be completely honest I didn’t even hesitate.

I put the phone on speaker and called. After saying how sexy he thought I was, he said his name was Sam. He said that he always fantasized about something like this with a special girl like me. I told him that this was also a big fantasy of mine and raised my right leg up and laying it across the passenger side of my bench seat with my toes against the glass. I then reached over with my right hand and started slowly stroking my stocking covered leg.

Sam shared his enthusiasm for my teasing by calling me a sexy bitch and a cock tease. He then asked me to show him my ass, so I laid down across the seat on my left side facing the dash giving him a side view of my right cheek. Sam started getting really worked up now and begged me for more. I slowly rolled onto my belly while pulling my right leg up at the same time which gave him a great view of my ass spread wide.

I heard Sam ask if that was a butt plug in my ass and I said yes it is and reached back and started pumping it in and out. That was all Sam could take and I heard him yelling that he was cumming all over the cab of his truck. I kept pumping the plug while he was recovering from his orgasm and started feeling my own approaching. He asked if I was close to cumming and I said yes, so he asked me to roll over so he could watch me shoot. I quickly flipped over and started stroking myself while working the plug and starting cumming within seconds shooting all over my stocking covered legs and the seat.

As I laid there wiping up my cum with my fingers and then licking them clean, I pushed the plug back in my needy hole. Sam saw this and asked if I was still horny and I said I was still quite horny and I loved having my ass filled. Sam called me a hot little slut and asked if I wanted to join him in his truck so I could fill my hole with him. As I started to pull on my pants and shoes for my short jaunt to his cab the traffic suddenly started to move.

We were still on the phone together and Sam said we would have to take a rain check since he needed to get his load to its destination. I told him to keep my number and call me next time he was coming through the area around this time and that we could meet up at a little lot I knew of just off the highway. He said that would be great since he drives this route twice a week and couldn’t wait to call me the day after tomorrow.

As we hung up and drove down the road all I could think about was taking his load in my destination.

To be continued. . . .

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments