Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Driving Exhibitionist, Part 3

"Making love on the road with my trucker is better than I could ever have imagined"

12
7 Comments 7
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
After making love to me, Sam asked me to accompany him on his week-end trip to North Carolina. While we both recovered from our first time together, we kissed and fondled each other like long time lovers.

As Sam started to harden again, I slipped him out just long enough to flip onto my belly. I knew that we would have a limited number of chances to have sex on our trip, and I wanted him in as many ways as possible. When his cock started to enter me it was like the first time again. He was so gentle and passionate, kissing all over my neck and back.

While kissing on my neck he asked, “Do you like it slow and easy or fast and hard?”

“I prefer it slow and easy with some deep grinding each time you hit bottom”

“Like this,” he said as he slid in again and leaving it there, ground his hips in a circle, before sliding back out.

“Yeah, that’s it,” I half moaned, half screamed! Pulling my legs up underneath of me to allow him more depth I said, “Now try it.”

This time as he slid in and hit bottom, he was a good inch deeper. When he ground this time it was only screaming he heard, so he just kept grinding. I can’t remember the last time I came that hard.

Trying to recover and panting hard I managed, “How...do you…like it?”

As Sam started to slide in and out of me again he replied, “I like it slow and easy with a fast finish, and I am very close to the finish.” I could feel the head of his cock starting to swell as he picked up the pace and knew he was very close. He turned my head so that we kissed just as he stopped deep and shot his hot cum inside me.

He rolled me on my side to let me extend my legs, then we lay face to face on our sides and continued to kiss for a long time.

When the make-out session started to slow I said, “I can’t leave my truck in this lot. Why don’t you follow me home so that I can drop it off?”

“That sounds good,” Sam said.

“Is there anything special that you would like me to wear?” I inquired.

“I like you just like this,” he stated, then added, “And I know you will have much more fun showing off to everyone as we travel down the road.”

Wrapping my arms and legs around him, pulling him in close for some very deep kissing, I realized that I had found a true lover.

Coming down from that revelation I said, “I have felt some strong feelings for you from the start. I didn’t want to say too much and scare you off, but I think I love you. I know we just really met, but I have never felt this close to anyone. If it’s too much for you then you don’t have to follow me home.”

After making my statement, I untangled myself from Sam and headed for my truck. I didn’t want him to have to stumble over his words, so I would let his actions tell me what he wanted. Starting my truck, I was cautiously happy to hear his start too.

Driving down the road the ten miles to my house, Sam was behind me the whole way. As I turned into my driveway Sam pulled up and opened his door. Without a thought that I was still naked, I ran to his truck and hopped onto his lap.

Closing the door Sam said, “I feel the same way you do. It was just an instant attraction and familiarity at the same time. So let’s get going and enjoy our time together.”

After kissing him to death for another couple of minutes, I moved to the passenger seat and let him drive. As we got out on the highway I asked Sam, “How far are we going to drive tonight?”

He replied, “Until I can’t wait any longer to get into that sweet ass of yours.”

I lay down on my seat with my ass pointed towards Sam and said, “This little ass?” and started to slip a finger inside myself.

“I knew you were a bit of a tease from our first encounter, but if you keep this up we’ll never make it to North Carolina”

Knowing that we had to get down the road at least a couple of hours, I decided that I would focus my exhibitionism on other passing drivers. With my painted toenail bare feet on the dash, I watched for vehicles with only men. As we slowly passed their cars I would kick my feet in the air hoping to get their attention but wasn’t having much luck.

It was then that Sam said, “Bare feet are nice but the thing that caught my attention was the stockings. Most guys do a double-take when they see stocking covered legs. They look even harder when they can see the lacy tops of thigh-highs.”

I realized that that was a great idea and said so, “Thank you for great idea lover!”

Bending over to climb back into the sleeper area to get my stockings and shoes gave Sam the perfect opportunity to fondle my ass. I paused for a moment so that we could both enjoy his hand on my ass. Once I climbed in, I found my stockings and shoes and proceeded to put them back on.

Lying back on the bed with my legs hanging out into the cab, I was stretching my legs out as I pulled up my stockings. Noticing that my foot came very close to Sam as I did this, I figured I should have some fun with him. I slid a little further forward on the bed and then straightened my leg to brush against Sam’s neck and ear. It did startle him a little at first, but as I continued he really seemed to enjoy the silky smoothness of the stockings.

Krystali
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Krystali



Grasping the doorway for balance, I slipped the other leg out to rub both sides of his neck at the same time. Obviously enjoying the attention he offered, “You know that you are rubbing the wrong head with those stocking covered feet, don’t you.”

Never having thought of that until he mentioned it, I started laughing uncontrollably and slid off the bed onto the cab floor. After calming down, I stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, “Anyone that can make me laugh that hard is a keeper.”

Sitting back on the passenger seat I proceeded to slip on my stiletto heels. I tilted back the seat so that I could just barely see the cars that we passed and left my feet up on the dash. About twenty minutes later I heard a beep and looked down to see a middle-aged man in a Chevy Sonic staring up at my legs.

I raised my legs into the air and ran my hands up and down my stocking covered calves to get him going. A couple of more beeps and I raised my hips up enough so that he had a good look at my thighs too. That really got him going and Sam said, “Back your ass up to the window and give him a show.”

I was starting to get into this and Sam’s idea was getting me harder by the second. I kneeled on the seat with my ass facing the window. I kept my knees together and pulled my cock and balls forward as I backed up so that he wouldn’t know that I was a guy. The driver beeped a few more times, then yelled something that I couldn’t quite understand.

Looking at Sam I asked, “Did you hear what he said?”

Nodding yes, Sam rolled down my window and told me, “The guy wants you to play with your ass and now he can see it even better.”

I still had on my press-on finger nails, which were fire engine red and reaching back with both hands I lightly squeezed and fondled my own ass cheeks. Now the guy was going nuts, beeping his horn and yelling, “Finger that ass you hot bitch!”

I pulled my right hand back to my mouth and soaked my middle finger with saliva, making a bit of a show for Sam. Bringing my right hand back to my ass, I slid my middle finger up and down across my hole getting it nice and slick.

The guy yelled out, “I’m jerking my cock wishing it was sliding in your hot ass, so do it already!”

After that last comment I slid my finger in to the third knuckle and then started pumping it in and out. After about ten seconds I added my ring finger too and that did him in. I heard him scream, “I’m fucking cumming you hot slut, I’m cumming!”

Looking out the side view mirror, I saw that he was slowing down and pulled off the road, probably to clean himself up. Looking over at Sam, I just grinned from ear to ear knowing that my exhibitionism had made a total stranger cum. I was on a serious high and wanted to do it again and again. I was dancing around the cab like a fool, and then I saw Sam’s hard cock poking out of his pants.

Strutting over to him like some kind of porn star, I then knelt at his side and swallowed his cock whole. As I started moving up and down on his cock I could tell that it was having the desired effect. His pre-cum was flowing, and I don’t think his cock could be any harder.

Suddenly Sam lifted me away from his cock saying, “I can’t cum while I’m driving this rig, I’ll wreck for sure. I could use a break from driving and am getting a little hungry. So how about we pull into the next rest stop and feed each other?”

“That sounds fantastic! How far is it to the next rest stop?” I asked.

“About ten miles.” He replied.

Grabbing his cock with my left hand I slowly stood up and said, “I’ll be waiting for this in your bed.” Giving it a good hard squeeze, I let go and slid into the bed awaiting his cock and mouth.

While I laid in the bed I started stroking and fingering myself. I was so excited about doing a sixty-nine that I could hardly wait for Sam to get there. It was very rare for any of my previous lovers to take my cock into their mouth, much less actually suggesting it before- hand. I had never had a more caring and generous lover.

Sam broke me out of my daydream saying, “Are you getting a head start there?”

Startled, I said, “I didn’t even realize we had stopped. Now get naked and get in here, I need you!”

As Sam undressed, I released my own cock and moved over to give him room. He slid onto the bed and we moved into a side by side sixty-nine. I started off gently licking the tip of his cock, but Sam grabbed my ass and quickly pulled my cock right down into his mouth completely. I had never had anyone so aggressively suck my cock.

I had underestimated his desire to please me as much as I have pleased him. Following his lead, I sucked his cock into my mouth until I was breathing balls through my nose. I was sure that I would cum first since I was still pretty excited from the exhibitionism earlier, but it seemed he was as well.

Within just a few minutes from starting, we both started cumming and filling each other’s mouths. After our simultaneous orgasms we stayed in place, continuing to lick and suck each other.

In between licks, I told Sam, “I have never had another lover that was so generous and loving. I hope you know that it is going to be hard for you to get rid of me.”

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments