Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Naked Encounter CH 1: The Encounter at the Elevator

"I am Katie and today I decided to step out naked, like fully nude. In my naked adventure, I met this hot young neighbor in the elevator, stay tuned to learn about our encounter."

26
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story contains scenes of public nudity and masturbation. This is a work of fiction and the characters and scenes displayed in it are purely from my imagination. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Any resemblance to a person or a place is purely coincidence."

Katie’s POV

My phone beeped, I was not expecting any notification at this time, so I stretched my arm to pick up the phone from the table where it was lying to check what notification had arrived on it, it was the delivery guy who had just arrived. Oh! I had even forgotten about the pizza I had just ordered some few minutes ago, maybe because it had taken longer than usual to arrive and I had even lost interest in it. You see, I am that kind of person who loses interest very fast in things, especially if they are not going my way. I got up from the chair I was lying on, put on my crocks and headed towards the elevator to get the pizza.

I was wearing nothing save for my white crocks and sunglasses because the sun was blazing outside. I knew I would turn some heads, but why not? I am beautiful, confident, and I do not mind showing my skin to the world. I am that kind of person who hates wearing clothes. I would go shopping totally nude if it was legal. However, I still spend almost all the time I am at home naked even if it earns me a few stares from my neighbors, visitors and delivery people. 

Like, I do not see the need of wearing clothes to pick up something from the delivery person waiting at the apartment’s gate when it is just a few meters from my house and I will not have to get outside the gate, so it is legal. I almost left my phone. I went back to the center of the sitting room and picked up my phone and keys that were laying on the table and headed towards the door.

My house is located on the fourth floor of the apartment building, so I had to use the elevator or the stairs to come downstairs to take time and a delivery guy is already waiting for me at the gate, so I chose the elevator. I headed to the corridor where the elevator door was located, pressed the elevator button, and stood there waiting for the door to open. The elevator was on the sixth floor so I approximated the wait to be not more than thirty seconds. I hope that no woman would appear in the corridor in those thirty seconds because she would die of jealousy.

It has been long since I stepped out of my house naked, so I was a little bit nervous. The last time I stepped out naked, it did not turn out well, as I was involved in a verbal exchange with one of my neighbors who was accusing me of trying to snatch her husband. I mean, I did not choose to be born beautiful and I have not blocked anyone from going outside his or her house naked, so why channel your anger towards me? Yet I am innocent. Maybe she was angry because her husband was busy staring at my boobs all the time we rode on the elevator despite being in her presence. 

However, I understood him. My boobs are worth staring at, my boobs are large, and in fact, they are too large that you can easily convince someone that I went for a cosmetic surgery to enlarge them. Despite the fact that they are large, they are also firm and with nipples pointing at the sky. No man can fail to feel the urge to touch them, especially when they are in full display as they were that day. I was even moving my chest intentionally to let them bounce.

When the elevator door opened, I stepped into the elevator and there was only one person inside the elevator, a young man in his mid-twenties who had recently moved in from another apartment. Surprise was written all over his face as he moved his eyes to focus on my boobs, just as I expected. I think he was not expecting to see a totally naked woman stepping into the elevator when it opened. I offered him a warm smile, but his gaze was fixed on my boobs the entire time that he did not realize the smile I had just offered him.

He then directed his gaze down to my private parts that were innocently resting between my legs. By now, it was not private. He then rushed his right hand to his pocket to cover the bulge that was already growing on his trouser. I stepped to the elevator, pressed the button labeled G and stood patiently waiting for the elevator to start moving down, and then a plan to have him bring his right hand out of his pocked crossed my mind.

We were in the elevator, only the two of us and this man had been aroused by watching my naked body; I wanted to estimate the size of his dick but he was using his right hand to cover his erection, his left hand was engaged as he was carrying a briefcase probably heading to work or something, so to have him bring out his right hand from his pocket, I offered him my right hand for a handshake and at first he was hesitant. He however removed his right hand from his pocket to shake my hand and the bulge in his trouser was now unobstructed.

“Hi, I am Katie,” I said, shaking his hand with my gaze fixed on his dick area.

“You must be a bad girl,” he replied with his gaze still fixed in my boobs.

“Looks like you like the melons than the lower lips.” I teased him.

“Yeah, can I touch? My fingers are itching to have a touch.” he asked.

“Not really. You are allowed to look, but you are not allowed to touch.” I replied with shaking my chest area to let the boobs bounce against my chest.

“Oh no, your actions are awakening my joystick,” he said, following the movement of my boobs.

“Hahaha, I can see you will have to pocket again or show the world that you are erect because the elevator is already down.” I told him, staring at his dick, which was still bulging outside his trouser.

“That was fast,” he exclaimed, stepping outside.

I also stepped outside and was disappointed to see the way to the gate clear. So no one was going to stare at my juicy boobs today as I head to the gate. This was probably because today is a weekday and almost all of my neighbors have gone to work. Otherwise, not all is lost as I can still earn some stare from the security guard and the delivery person who I could see waiting patiently at the gate from where I was standing; at least he is a man. I hate female delivery persons because they are always quick to judge, especially when I step up to pick up my delivery very nude like I always do. Oh! Not very nude. I always wear my crocks and sometimes my sunglasses as I have today.

I cat-walked towards the gate and immediately they had my footsteps, the delivery person and the security guard. They turned their heads to look in the direction I was coming from. The delivery person was more than surprised. The security guard was, however, not much surprised as he is used to my nude drama. Everyone who is not new to this apartment knows that I like staying nude, in my house or within the compound. I always stay nude. In fact, I only wear clothes when stepping out of the compound. 

MiraGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraGrace

“I am sorry I had to step out this way. I hope I don’t make feel uncomfortable.” I said, stretching my arm to greet the delivery person who was staring at my boobs. I wanted to make him more uncomfortable, so when he stretched his hand for a handshake, I opened my arms for a hug and watched as he hurriedly rose to embrace me. The bulge in his trouser was already visible; he was surely enjoying the moment. I pressed my naked boobs hard on his chest and I could feel his heart beat rapidly.

I then immediately disengaged from the hug, as I had started getting sexually aroused. My boobs were already stiff and pointed and I knew that next, my pussy would start misbehaving, getting wet. I did not want to release pussy juice in public because of the obvious reason. I was naked and it would be seen flowing all the way from my pussy, following my thighs downwards towards my leg.

I therefore picked my pizza, paid, and started heading back towards my house with the delivery person and the security guard staring at my naked back. I wanted to give them a final view, so I deliberately dropped my keys and bent slowly to pick it up. From their direction, they could get an unobstructed view of my pussy and ass as I bent to pick up the keys. I then walked like a runway model back to the elevator corridor, where I pressed the up button and stood waiting for the door to open. In my right hand, I was holding my pizza and in my left hand; I was holding the keys and my phone. My boobs were now hard and pointed, and I could feel my pussy start to get wet.

I did not bring with me a tissue, so in case my pussy started misbehaving, I would have to wait until I get into the house to clear up the mess. When the elevator door opened, guess who was inside the elevator?

Your guess is as right as mine is. The new neighbor who I had met earlier at the elevator was still there waiting for me to step in. For the second time today, we were only the two of us in the elevator and I was fully nude while he was fully clothed. I had started to regret the idea of going out nude today. This is because I was getting sexually aroused as the seconds passed by and by now, the pussy juice was more than visible between my legs and my boobs were evidently hard and pointed.

“I have cancelled all my appointments today to have a second glance at those boobs, and by the way they have grown hard and pointed, I guess my presence is turning you on.” Told me with his eyes still fixed on my boobs. Oh my God, is it that obvious, I asked myself as I tried to squeeze my thighs together to prevent him from seeing the juice that had now started flowing freely from my pussy.

Just when I thought I was doing my best to hide my wetness down there, more juice started flowing out and that is when it dawned on me that I could not control it. It had gone from a naked adventure to an embarrassing moment, as I could not control my sexual urges. I have been fantasizing about sex since my first encounter with this man on the elevator, and this is what is making me all wet. “You wish.” I replied to him almost five minutes later, trying to collect myself, but I was losing it down there.

“It’s not a wish. I know I’m hot and I am turning you on. Look at how you are wet down there,” he said, staring at my pussy, which was not going to stop releasing juice anytime soon.

“I am not wet man, I am just naked. Why are you even staring at me in the in the first place? Why are you staring at my private parts? Can you mind your own business, man?” I tried to sound harsh, to scare him away from staring at my pussy because now I was losing it. The juice had flowed, and they had now reached the elevator floor.

“Now you know that your boobs and pussy are private parts, but when you were stepping out of your house without clothes. Next, I would advise you not to be overconfident, at least put on some bikini if you want to show some skin.” He said with his eyes still fixed on my pussy, which was still releasing the juice. I knew I had to climb down and ask for a tissue paper to clear the mess that my pussy juice had created on the elevator’s floor.

However, I was not going to be defeated in this, so I decided to carry on with the argument. “You know what? You cannot tell me what to wear and what not to wear. I am naked by choice and for your information; I am always stepping out naked, so prepare that small dick of yours not to go hard aimlessly at the sight of a naked woman.” I backed back at him.

“You should learn to control your pussy not to get wet at the sight of any stranger,” he replied just when the elevator’s bell rang, I had reached my floor, so I quickly stepped out of the elevator and headed straight to my door, I opened the door and headed straight to the kitchen where I placed the pizza on the island and headed straight to the fridge where I picked up the biggest cucumber I had in the fridge.

I like cucumbers because of the feeling they bring. I have contemplated buying a vibrator, but I am not a hoe. I sat on the floor in the kitchen, spread my legs and gently inserted the cucumber into my already wet pussy; I then started thrusting gently as a real dick would do and then started to increase the speed. The feeling was extra was great, and I started moaning softly as I increased the speed of the thrusting. I finally came after around twenty minutes of vigorous thrusting.

I got up and went to the shower; I could not stay naked any longer, so I picked up my shirt, which was just enough to cover my upper body, my pussy area, and my butt. I headed to my closet to pick up my panty when I remembered that I had discarded all my panties. I will just stay this way. After all, I hate clothes. I sat down to watch a movie, thinking about the most embarrassing naked encounter I have ever had since when I was eighteen. Stay tuned for the second chapter of this story.

Published 
Written by Marion254
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments