Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Wants To Be Taken-Chapter2

"Wife Seductively Teases At Bar On Beach-Bikers Week"

48
4 Comments 4
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Comments are welcome as well."

I woke up with my beautiful wife still in my arms. The fragrance coming from her body reminded me of what I had witnessed, as my wife got fucked again and again, by a gang of bikers, at Daytona bikers week.

Joan stirred in my arms, feeling my hard cock, she pushed her ass tight to my now erect cock, moaning softly as if remembering how she had been taken the day before. I pulled her lips to mine, passionately kissing the lips that had been fucked by so many cocks yesterday. Joan turned, wrapping her beautiful body around mine as we continued to kiss deeply.

Joan slid her hand around my erect cock loaded with cum. She stroked my cock, slowly at first then harder and faster until my cock exploded all over her hand and body. We stayed in the loving embrace for a long time, taking in the fragrance and remembering the fucking Joan had taken on the Harly Davidsons the day before.

I slid out from under Joan's body, after we rested, peeling away the covers and exposing my beautiful naked wife. I reached out pulling my wife from our love nest, giving her a big hug as she stood naked before me. I carried my wife to the shower, warming the water, before it flowed over her body. As I held my wife close in the cascade of warm water, I felt her warm piss against my cock and legs, she continued to release her golden piss for so long, moaning a sigh of relief when she finished.

I washed my wife carefully, inspecting and washing every inch of her fucked body. Joan's nipples were fully erect, begging to be sucked, as I finished her shower and dried her body completely. I could tell that Joan was tired from yesterday's big events. I suggested we order breakfast in the room and stay in for the day. If she wanted to, we could go to the dance being held at the Tiki bar on the beach this evening. Joan responded," Staying in today and resting, while getting ready for an exciting night out, sounds like a great plan. I have that sexy dress I brought with me for just such an occasion. We will see how many men will lust for your hot sexy wife tonight." I knew she was right, not many women will even be dressed up at the Tiki Bar, and Joan would stand out easily. The bikers will not recognize this beautiful sexy woman.

The day was spent relaxing in our room, with plenty of food and wine. Joan spent most of her time getting ready for our evening out. I watched as she laid her clothes out on the bed. First her sexy very short skin-tight turquoise silk dress, with a slit up the front, revealing so much of her curvy and beautiful body. She had thigh-high fishnet nylon stockings to match the dress, and no bra or panties to disturb the beautiful lines of her body in her very revealing dress. Joan laid out beautiful long sparkling earrings, with a large necklace to match. My wife will look so beautiful, sexy, and seductive, for our evening out. I had no idea what her thoughts were, going into the evening, but if I had to guess, they involved seduction and sex.

We walked to the midway, from our room, with a lot of approving nods from people passing by. The bikers, on the other hand, made sexual remarks towards my eloquently dressed wife as we passed them by. Everyone seemed to be heading to the Tiki bar just off the beach, with the ocean breeze cooling the air. There was live music, a dance floor, and a large curved bar, full of bikers and tourists having a good time.

Joan suggested we split up as we entered the Tiki Bar, my wife wanted to look like she was alone, and I understood. Joan strode to the bar, sliding onto the high bar stools, not worried about exposing her body as she slid into place. My wife stood out from all the rest of the women, and the bikers took notice, none of the other women were dressed up, all were casually dressed, shorts and tops mostly.

Joan ordered a double shot with a mug of beer, from the bartender. The music was playing from the small band assembled for the evening. I could see my wife was enjoying the music, as her body moved in sync with the beat. My wife picked up a shot of whiskey, downing the drink in one gulp. She did the same with the second shot of Whiskey, letting it run down her throat, with her head leaned way back. She then picked up the mug of beer and downed over half of the cold liquid down her throat. Now she had everyone's attention within viewing range. Plenty of naughty comments were made toward my wife as the group of male bikers pushed in closer to my wife.

I had taken a seat at the end of the bar, where I could watch the action my wife generated.

My wife took a second round of shots and beer, continuing with the downing of both the shots and the frosted mug of beer. Joan's mind and body were totally into the music. as the rowdy bikers closed in on this sexy woman, who appeared to be all alone at the bar. My wife slid from her seat at the bar, assuring all who could hear her, she would be right back. She went to the band and made a specific request, returning to her stool, her dress shimmied up her milky white thighs as she slid onto the stool. Joan ordered another round of shots and beer and proceeded to down these as well. The bikers wanted to be close to my wife, touching, and caressing her body through her sexy dress, while talking.

My wife was in no pain, and any inhibitions she may have had were completely gone, as she pulled herself up onto the bar, standing in full view of all the rowdy bikers, The band started playing her requested songs. My wife's body moved seductively to the rhythm of the music, all the bikers were watching my sexy wife's provocative dance. Joan had their complete attention, as she danced along the bar,

The music became louder, as Joan danced riskier, her arms in the air, her breasts sliding from her dress, exposed for all to see. She reached down as her dancing intensified, sliding up her skirt above her fishnet stockings, exposing her milky white thighs. She knew the crowd could see under her skirt, and she was not wearing panties, the thought excited her and the crowd even more. Joan spun around exposing her beautiful curved ass to the crowd, all were cheering her on, and yelling take it off. She loved the sexual tension the dance was bringing to her and the onlookers. Her dress went higher and higher as she danced. Joan was falling fast into her zone of totally wanting to be taken. After two songs had played while she danced, Joan turned with her back to the onlooking horny bikers, lifted her hands high in the air, and without looking, let her body fall back into the crowd of horny bikers.

The bikers caught my wife, holding her stretched out high in the air. They paraded Joan's exposed sexy body around the room, her head leaning back, eyes closed, as she felt the sexual tension in the room grows. She had no idea what they intended to do with her, nor did she care, she was in a world of pure erotic bliss. A group of bikers wiped a table clear of people and drinks in the middle of the room, The horny bikers lay Joan down on the table, her head hanging over the end, eyes closed lips parted, her dress pulled down from her shoulders, fully exposing her hardened erect breasts. Her skirt pulled up around her waist, leaving her soaked cunt, fishnet stockings, milky thighs, and curved ass fully exposed.

LunaraKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaraKiss

My wife yelled with heated words," Take me you horny bastards, do with me as you please, fuck this horny bitch until she has no more to give, then fuck me some more. You know you want to take me, hurt me, and fuck my whole body, so do it!"

One of the bikers could take it no longer, as he dropped to the table, shoving Joan's legs apart, and going down on her soaked horny cunt. He ravaged your cunt with his tongue and beard, biting your swollen clit as he licked and sucked with a vengeance. Joan's body twisted and moved with extreme horny lust, moans pouring from her lips, as he gave your cunt, the tongue lashing you wanted and needed. Another biker grabbed your head, directing his naked cock into your parted lips, God, his cock tasted so nasty and dirty as you sucked the piss-covered cock down your throat, the biker fucked your beautiful face hard, balls deep, drool running from your fucked lips.

The crowd of bikers, both men and women, were cheering the bikers on as they ate your horny cunt, and your face was being fucked hard. You came with a huge orgasm that had been building inside your body all evening, spraying cum and piss all over the table, and the biker eating your horny cunt. The cunt licker was pulled from the table, his face covered in your juices, as a female biker went down on your orgasming cunt. You grabbed the woman's head and pushed her face deep into the lips of your cunt, as she licked and sucked your cunt clean. The crowd was out of control, they all wanted to fuck this sexy horny bitch.

All the bikers wanted to fuck and use my sexy wife. They grabbed Joan, spinning her over and putting her on her knees on the table, her head still at the end of the table for easy cock access. A biker dropped his leather pants and jumped up on the table, standing over Joan's ass and cunt. He guided his swollen cock deep into her wet cunt. Joan groaned with pleasure, feeling his balls hitting your ass, as he fucked your cunt hard and fast. Another biker grabbed your head and shoved his cock into your waiting lips, you sucked it like his cock was a creamsicle. My wife was truly a bitch in heat.

One after another the bikers dumped their cum loads in your cunt and throat, the crowd cheering them on, women included. Everyone wanted a piece of this horny slut. Joan felt a cock pushing on her ass opening, she pushed back towards his cock, forcing the cock into her tight ass, and she screamed out with orgasmic pleasure, as she came again. Cum was running down her face and all over her body. Women sucked and twisted Joan's breasts and swollen nipples hard, as they rubbed their horny cunts with their hands.

Fucking was going on throughout the bar, the band was still playing, but no one was listening. There was an orgy going on at the Tiki Bar, and Joan was the seductress who turned all the men into horny fucking bastards. They would have fucked you all night long if their cocks would have stayed hard, cum squirted out of your ass and cunt as each cock slid into your fucking dirty holes. Some bikers were still not satisfied, they sprayed your body with their warm wet piss. I knew you wanted to be completely taken and fucked with the animalistic lust the bikers forced onto your slutty body.

My wife must have sucked clean, forty dirty cocks while being fucked in her ass and cunt. I could hardly wait until I got my wife back to the room. I wanted to lick your fucked body clean and take full advantage of my slutty horny wife's gang-banged body covered in cum, piss, sweat, and spit.

When the crowd dispersed, Joan slowly sat up, cum dripping from every hole on her body. She rubbed the cum and piss into her naked body, licking her dirty fingers often. as her body glistened from all the juices. Joan looked my way as she climbed from the soaked table, she pulled her dress over her fucked body. Joan walked towards me barefoot and fucked. I took her sticky hand in mine, as we walked the strip back to our room. Cat calls, every naughty name in the book being thrown our way, the best-dressed seductress, turned into a horny fucked slut. Joan loved the attention.

We reached the room, and as soon as we got inside Joan pulled me to her fucked body, kissing me passionately on my mouth with your cock sucking lips. God, You tasted so fucking good. I could not get enough of your fucked body, I ripped your dress off your body, throwing your dress to the floor, pushing you onto our bed. Your legs opened wide, begging me to eat out your cum filled cunt and ass. I dove right in, licking and slurping up all the juices of my fucked wife. You called me, "A whore-licking cuckold," your body wreathing with an insatiable desire to be taken once again.

Joan told me, "Get up on the bed, lay with your hard cock in the air. I am going to fuck your face hard with my cunt, while sucking your dripping cock. You will suck my cunt and fuck my cum filled ass with your hand until I piss and cum all over your face, drowning you in all my juices, as I orgasm. You loved watching your beautiful wife seduce the crowd with her sexy dancing on the bar, you watched as I gave my body and mind completely to the rowdy crowd of horny bikers. You got sexually excited watching me being taken and fucked in all my openings, by these horny dirty bikers. Seeing your wife used and abused, and orgasming over and over, you are a fucking cuckold pervert."

I did as I was told, I laid on my back as my fucked, cum dripping wife, stood over my face. I wanted that fucked cunt so bad, my cock was hard as a rock, waiting for Joan to take my pre cum covered cock, deep into her mouth. My wife knelt over my face, and her soaked cum filled cunt started fucking my face, making me lick and eat my wife's fucked cunt.

As she leaned down to take my cock in her lips, my hand slid easily into her fucked cum filled ass. I had all my fingers fucking deep into her dirty ass. Joan was sucking my cock and balls with a vengeance, her hand found and slid into my tight ass opening, and I moaned out in obscene pleasure.

Joan fucked my face brutally with her cum filled cunt, as I fucked her ass, she was cuming, her cunt squirting piss and cum down my throat, as her body spasmed in an intense orgasm. I was pushed over the edge as I drank her golden piss and cum, I filled her mouth with my seed, and she continued sucking my cock like a baby nursing.

Joan rolled from on top of my body, curling in tight to her loving husband who understood her sexual needs and encouraged her to experience all of them.

I did not remember anything until late the next morning, as we lay together on the bed, I heard a knock at the door to our room, by the maid. I yelled out, "Give us a minute please, we had a long and exciting night."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments