Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

X-Rated Action At The Movie Theater

"David and Ellie get freaky in the back row as they try to spice up their sex life."

149
45 Comments 45
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Just a fun little story I found lurking on my flash drive!"

Feeling as hot and horny as teenagers, Ellie and David settled into their seats in the back row of the movie theater. With the intention of spicing up their sex lives, David insisted that Ellie wear a fun little toy so he could tease her during the film.

“Are you sure no one will hear the buzzing?” she asked.

“Let’s try it out and see.”

David grinned wickedly as his thumb moved the toggle on the remote control to the low setting and watched Ellie’s reaction.

“Oh, that feels so good, but I can hear the hum.”

“I can’t; you’re just being self-conscious,” David remarked, moving the switch to medium.

“Mmmm, that’s very powerful. Is that on high?”

“Nope. Here, this is high.”

“Oh, fuck!” Ellie hissed in a loud whisper. “And you can’t hear that?”

“I guarantee you, once the movie starts, no one will be able to tell that you are the willing victim of a remote-controlled clitoral vibrator.”

Ellie closed her eyes, let her head fall back against the headrest of the theater seat, and gave in to the sensations pulsing through her. Soon, her hips rocked, and her breathing hitched.

Without warning, David turned the vibrator off and smirked. “We will wait till the movie starts.”

“Damn it, David!”

“Excuse me?”

Ellie remembered that she’d agreed to be utterly submissive tonight. “I’m sorry, Sir.”

“That’s a good girl.”

As the upcoming feature trailers played, Ellie remembered the day before. She and David had declared that whoever was victorious at the card game they were playing would get to choose tonight’s adventure. She had lost miserably and agreed to be David’s submissive, no-limits slut. She hardly minded, as she knew she always enjoyed whatever David did. In fact, they had recently discussed her becoming his full-time submissive. But she hadn’t realized he would choose public sex as his prize.

He'd selected a movie they had already seen, so he would know when to expect other theatergoers would be engrossed in the action on the big screen. That way, he could do what he wanted with Ellie, and no one would be the wiser.

She shivered, grateful for the blanket he’d allowed her to bring, and wondered how far David would push the envelope. Would it simply be teasing her mercilessly with the buzzy new toy? Or did he plan to actually fuck her in the movie theater? She found herself wishing for something in between those extremes.

Once the movie began, David turned the vibrator on high and watched Ellie’s body move and writhe. Carefully observing her facial expressions in the film's light, he stopped short of her climax and enjoyed the cute, little way she pouted when he’d denied her orgasm.

“Am I being mean?” he whispered.

Ellie shook her head. “I’m yours to use, Sir. If you wish to leave me frustrated, that’s your right.”

David felt his cock twitch at her words. “Yes, you are mine to use. I will let you cum when you’ve earned it, slut.”

He teased her several more times before taking the water bottle he purchased at the concession stand and saying, “Spread your legs under that blanket. I’m going to fill your pussy with this bottle.”

Ellie looked around and saw that no one was paying even the slightest attention to her and did as she was told. Her slit was so wet that David had no trouble sliding the first part inside her. She gasped when he pushed it a little harder to fill her up.

“Relax your body, Ellie. You can take it in deeper.”

She moved the chair into a reclining position to allow him better access. He was able to slide the bottle in a bit more before he paused as he noticed her wincing. “Take a deep breath. As you blow it out, I will give one more firm push to see how far I can get this inside your slutty little cunt.”

She did as she was told and felt her pussy open up to accept the large object.

“Holy fuck!” she hissed. “I’m so filled up!”

“Too much?” he asked.

“No, Sir. I can handle it.”

“Mmm, that’s a good girl. I will turn the vibrator back on and allow you to cum. But I won’t remove the bottle until you’ve had at least half a dozen orgasms.”

Ellie nodded and felt the buzz of the toy as it massaged her clit into a frenzy. Her first climax was like being struck by lightning, causing her to gasp loudly.

A man sitting several rows down from them looked back when he heard the noise. His eye contact with Ellie lingered, making her wonder if he suspected what was happening in the back row. Eventually, he looked away.

By the time Ellie’s sixth orgasm ripped through her body, she was panting like a bitch in heat.

“I want to suck your cock,” she whispered. “Please, Sir. Let me give you pleasure.”

David lifted the armrest between their seats, unzipped his jeans, and let his cock spring free. He pushed Elle’s head into his lap and covered her with the blanket. “Suck my cock, slut. If you make me cum, I will let you keep the bottle in your cunt. We both know how much you enjoy being filled up, don’t we?”

He felt her nod as her tongue licked the length of his shaft. He shifted in his seat and adjusted his position so he could lodge himself in her throat. His hips rocked as he thrust deeply and enjoyed his submissive slut’s talented mouth.

“Fuck, you’re so good at this,” he whispered. “Nobody sucks cock like you do.”

Ellie worked his cock deeper until each thrust momentarily cut off her air. She wasn’t sure why that was so arousing, but she felt her pussy juices flowing.

She wasn’t the only one completely turned on. David's balls didn’t take long to tighten and let go as he shot his load down her throat.

“Mmm, you wicked slut! You made me cum so fast. But, fuck, that felt good.”

He let Ellie sit back in her seat and continued to tease her with the clit vibrator, causing several more orgasms. The last one was intense, triggering a louder-than-intended gasp. The man turned around again, head tilted, and brow furrowed. He got up from his seat, approached the back row, and sat beside David.

“I’m pretty sure the two of you aren’t watching the movie,” he whispered. “So, what are you up to?”

RachelBaker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelBaker1

Ellie said nothing. She lifted the blanket and spread her legs to show the bottle stuffed inside her.

“Holy fuck, that’s hot!” he hissed.

David looked at Ellie and made a rash decision. “She’s my slut for the night. Would you like a turn with her?”

Ellie felt her face go hot. It was embarrassing, yet titillating, to be offered to another man as if she were simply property to be used.

“Fuck yeah, I want a turn.”

David switched seats with the man and said, “Her pussy is mine, but she sucks a mean cock.”

The man wasted no time taking his dick out for Ellie. “I’m already hard as fuck; suck my cock, bitch.”

She licked the head of his dick and tasted his oozing precum. It was different from David’s but not unpleasant. He leaned back in his chair and moaned.

David was about to put the blanket over the action, but the man said, “No. No blanket. If we get caught, we get caught. It will add to the excitement.”

Ellie nodded in agreement and took the stranger’s dick in her mouth. It was longer and had more girth than David’s, but she managed to take it in all the way.

Soon, two hands grabbed her red hair as held her head down, and fucked her face forcefully. “That’s right, take my cock deep, you little slut. Suck it good! Oh, fuck, yeah!”

David watched with pride and lust as the man’s rigid pole disappeared again and again into Ellie’s willing mouth. His own dick began to revive at the sight of his wife getting used like a whore.

Ellie choked and sputtered when the man exploded in her mouth. “Don’t waste a drop, slut; drink it all down like a good girl,” he demanded.

When he was satisfied, he put himself back together and took a business card out of his pocket. Handing it to David, he said, “Call me if you want to get together sometime and watch me fuck your wife.”

The stranger left the theater, and David returned to the seat next to Ellie. “You were amazing,” he said. “I hope that you enjoyed that as much as I did.”

“Yes, Sir,” she replied. “I said I was yours to use any way you wanted.”

“But do you want me to call him and let him fuck you?”

Ellie hesitated momentarily.

“Sir, didn’t you tell him my pussy was yours?”

David grinned. That was all he needed to hear to believe they were on the same page.

Ellie smiled. The chances of running into this man were probably slim, so she had nothing to worry about. She’d find a way to lose his business card.

When the movie ended, David helped Ellie stand up as she still had the water bottle inserted. “You make sure it stays put until we reach home.”

As they exited the theater, the man Ellie had sucked dry was standing there with a name tag saying, Manager.

The men grinned at each other while Ellie felt uneasy.

In the car, David said, “Wow, I didn’t know that guy worked here.”

“I guess we will have to find another movie theater to go to next time,” Ellie replied.

“Why?” David asked, puzzled.

“David, I’m happy to be your submissive slut, and the impromptu blow job for a stranger was hot. But my pussy belongs to you. Only you. Okay?”

David tried hard to hide his disappointment. When Ellie had said her pussy was his, he thought she meant he could dictate who or what entered her. Perhaps he could call the guy and set something up so they would bump into him somewhere else. Surely, in the heat of the moment, Ellie would play along.

Then, instantly, he felt ashamed of himself. He had the best wife in the world. He’d be an idiot to mess things up when she was eager and willing to cater to his needs. Besides, did he really want to let this guy fuck his wife and get her hooked on a bigger cock?

Yes. Visions of the manager plowing into her juicy cunt made David rock hard.

He reached into his pocket and handed her the card. “I would love to see him fuck you. But only if that is something you want. Here is his card. If you ever change your mind, give him a call. Otherwise, your pussy belongs to me. Only me.”

Ellie leaned over and kissed David. “Thank you. I love you so much. I had fun at the theater and know I will have more fun once we are home for round two. But I’m just not sure I’m ready to go as far as fucking another guy.”

“Then, let’s forget about it,” David agreed.

Later, after she was thoroughly spanked and fucked by her husband, Ellie picked up the business card and was about to toss it in the garbage. But, for some reason, she couldn’t get herself to throw it away. Instead, she tucked it inside her jewelry box. She’d give it some more consideration, she decided. After all, she couldn’t deny that the idea of being David’s full-time submissive, and doing whatever he wanted, made her pussy tingle.

Ellie’s dreams were filled with being fucked by the theater manager and everyone else in the audience. She woke up with drenched pajama bottoms, horny as fuck.

“What’s wrong?” David asked.

Without a word, Ellie walked over to the dresser, opened the jewelry box, and took out the business card. When David looked puzzled, Ellie dropped to her knees and handed him the card with her gaze lowered. “I’d like to fully commit to being your submissive slut, Sir. I’d like you to take full ownership of my pussy, even if that means sharing it with others. I’d like you to call and arrange for him to fuck me, Sir.”

David was stunned. He lifted Ellie’s chin so he could look into her blue eyes. “Are you sure?”

She held his gaze. “Yes, Sir. I’m sure.”

Suddenly, it was David who felt some trepidation. But he’d opened Pandora’s box, and now he would watch the manager open Ellie’s juicy box with his big, thick dick.

Ellie laughed. “You should see the look on your face, loverboy! Don’t worry, baby, I was just calling your bluff. We both know I’m far too sassy to be submissive all the time. And, while I’m still happy to do naughty things like suck some guy’s cock in a movie theater, yours is the only dick I want in my pussy.”

David felt a mix of relief and consternation. “You’re a very naughty girl for teasing me like that. I’m going to have to spank again you for that.”

“I was hoping you’d say that,” Ellie said, flashing a wicked grin to her husband.

She picked up her hairbrush and handed it to David.

“I’m ready when you are, Sir.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments