Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daniel's Private Whorehouse - Layla

"Quasi-virgin Muslim married woman finds sexual fulfilment."

92
21 Comments 21
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"The continuing saga of Daniel his stepdaughter Madison and their continuing efforts to create a harem of women who they both can enjoy sexually. Series created by JefferyB. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Series starts here; https://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/daniels-private-whorehouse. This story, however, can be read as a stand alone story."

I sat incredulous, staring at the note Madison had left on the kitchen table for me. 

Dan,

I had promised you a treat and today is the day you will receive a new gift from your adoring pimp, or is it pimpette? Her name is Layla and she is a married quasi virgin. She will be coming around noon for a first training session with you. Unfortunately, I will not be able to join you as I will be with Amy, who requires my tongue and fingers loving ministrations this afternoon. 

Madison 

Madison, my eighteen-year-old stepdaughter and lover, had been procuring classmates for me to give them the sexual experiences that they were not able to obtain from the young men they usually dated. However, this was a first as this Layla was a married woman. I wondered what this was all about. 

I had married Maddi's mother in part due to her voracious sexual appetite. Before she left me, I never had cause to look for sexual relief outside of my relationship. However, Madison was proof that the fruit did not fall far from the tree. If anything, her sexual appetite exceeded her mother's. 

I busied myself in my home office all morning though admittedly, my concentration kept wandering at the thought of a new sexual partner and the meaning of the phrase, 'a married quasi virgin.' 

Shortly before noon, I went to shower and shave, grabbed a sandwich, and settled down to wait for my 'guest.'

Promptly at twelve, the doorbell rang, and I hastened to answer. I was faced with a woman with an angelic face wearing a hijab and covered head to foot in one of those damn robes worn by Muslim women. 'What the hell?' I thought. "Layla?" I queried.

"Yes. You must be Daniel," she answered.

"Please come in," I answered, waving her into the living room.

She sat in the armchair and said, "I take it by the look on your face that you were not expecting someone like me?"

"Honestly, no. The only description I got from Madison was that Layla, a married quasi virgin, would be joining me this afternoon."

Her peal of laughter was infectious, and we both ended up with tears of laughter streaming down our faces.

"Well, let me tell you my tale, and then you can decide whether you would accept to be my sexual coach."

"Before you start, can I offer you something to drink?"

"Certainly. Would a glass of white wine be imposing on your hospitality?"

"I didn't think Muslims were permitted to drink."

"Good Muslims usually don't; however, I am not a good Muslim."

When I returned with the wine, she removed her hijab, and my first impression of her beauty was confirmed. She was not only beautiful, but she was ravishing. Shoulder-length dark chestnut brown hair with copper red highlights framed an oval face. Her eyes were hazel with green flecks, and a kissable mouth completed the picture.

"So, Layla, tell me how you come to be here?"

"Daniel, or should I call you Dan?"

"Dan is fine."

"Last week, I was sitting in the cafeteria; seated behind me were two girls who were raving about your sexual prowess and your ability to bring them to repeated climaxes.

"I sat there mesmerized by their conversation. I am twenty-three years old, married for four years, and have never even had one orgasm.

"I turned around and introduced myself to them and we started talking. I asked them what it was like, and the one called Madison told me it was an indescribable feeling; however, if I wanted to discover it for myself, she could set me up with a date to find out what it felt like.

"During our conversation, I felt myself becoming more and more sexually stimulated and finally consented to come and at least meet you. So here I am. Incredibly nervous and wondering whether I have lost my mind."

"What about your husband?" I asked.

"He is a good man and by his standards a good husband. We have sex once a week, and the whole operation lasts at the most three to five minutes. I suppose I should tell you that he has a very small cock, and I have never had an orgasm with him."

"But surely you have experienced an orgasm even if you did it by masturbation?"

"Never. You have to understand the culture I come from. The woman is forbidden to pleasure herself, and in some cases, her clitoris is excised. Fortunately, I was spared this. However, all forms of sexual expression are also excised from our upbringing.

"I am here today so that if you find me acceptable, I can discover what it is like to be a woman."

"Acceptable? Layla, you are more than acceptable. I would be honored to attempt to lead you to reach your goal. We will do it slowly by stages so that you can experience those feelings at a pace that is comfortable for you.

"Enough talk. I have been dying to see what your body looks like under that garment you are wearing. Stand up and remove your clothes."

Blushing through her dusky skin, she stood up and slowly struggled out of the shift she was wearing while I sat back and enjoyed the view. She stood there clad in her bra and a half-slip looking at me questioningly.

"Everything," I ordered.

She turned her back to me and shimmied the half slip off her hips and reached behind her, and unfastened her brassier. As she was disrobing, I removed my shirt, shoes, and pants and was now only clad in my briefs.

"Layla, turn around."

She slowly pivoted on her long legs and stood facing me wearing only a skimpy black thong with her arms modestly covering her breasts.

"Lower your arms. I want to be able to look at you." She lowered her arms, so they were crossed across her pubis, and I was rewarded by the sight of a magnificent pair of tits. They were not huge, probably a C cup size. They were firm with a distinct upward tilt surmounted by large nipples resting on a dark areola. I felt my erection growing at this sight.

"Now the panties," I demanded.

I distinctly saw her gulp at my request as she hooked her fingers into the sides and let them slip off her hips to pool on the floor at her feet. Then, she brought her hands back to cover her pussy.

I smiled at her, "Layla, if you show me yours, I'll show you mine." I stood and lowered my briefs. My cock sprang out at full erection, pointing at the ceiling. I saw her jaw drop as she stared at my nakedness.

"My God. So big. I never expected that."

"Now your turn," I said.

She removed her hands, exposing a perfectly formed mouth-watering set of tiny pussy lips which were utterly hairless. As I looked at her, I realized that she had no body hair at all. I was dying to eat her up but retrained my impulse to pounce on her.

"Now, turn slowly so I can savor the sight of all your body." She pivoted, and my reward was an equally mouth-watering ass. "Layla, you asked me before if you were acceptable. You are absolutely stunning and an absolute visual delight. Now shall we start our coaching?"

"I've come this far, so why not?"

"Sit down in the armchair and drape your legs over the arms exposing yourself to me. I'm going to start by showing you how to get yourself ready to either make love to a man or to reach orgasm on your own.

"Just like that. That's perfect. Now using your fingers, start by cupping your pussy and massaging it in a circular fashion."

As she was rubbing, I stroked my cock leisurely, permitting it to grow to a full erection. Layla could not keep her eyes off it as she could notice the tip start to glisten with precum. I could see that her clit was also now peeping out from her hood.

"Now, Layla, using your fingers, insert one or two fingers into that delicious pussy and run them in and out, giving yourself a thorough internal massage. Next, play with your clit, rub it with your other hand, pinch it, and stretch it. Do what feels good to you."

I avidly watched as she started. Her eyes closed as she got into it, and she began to pant and moan. I saw her breasts heave and her already taut stomach tighten. She was rapidly approaching a climax; however, that was not my plan.

"Stop!" I ordered.

She did as ordered with a look of disappointment on her face. "Layla, I want to bring you to your first climax."

I lay back on the sofa and motioned her to join me. She stood looking down at me, not able to tear her gaze from my cock, which was pointing straight up.

"Yes, soon you will be able to enjoy it in your tight pussy, but first, I want to get you ready. So I want you to put a knee on either side of my head while facing my cock. Now sit on my face and lower your pussy so I can play with it with my tongue."

"Isn't that dirty?"

"Honey, when two people are making gentle love, there's nothing dirty in doing anything that they both agree to do. As our lessons progress, if you are willing, I will teach you to use your mouth, your pussy, and even your ass to obtain pleasure and to give me pleasure."

AliceLewin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceLewin

"Really?"

"Yes. Now climb on board."

As her legs straddled my face, I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips, exposing her pink, tender flesh to my eyes. She was already wet but not yet dripping, and I resolved that she would be sopping wet and even dripping by the time I was through with her.

My tongue reached up, and I tasted her. Her pussy was fragrant and tasted clean with a hint of sweetness and a slightly spicy flavor. I lapped at her small exterior lips, teasing her without mercy. I felt, to my amazement, her hand caress my cock as I ravaged her pussy with my tongue.

She knelt forward and started sliding her pussy across my face. My tongue was now sliding from her clit all the way to her crinkled pucker. Moans reached my ears even though she cradled them with her silken thighs. I let my lips suckle her clit and brought two fingers to bear in her hot pussy where I twisted and turned them to find her most sensitive spot.

Her body arched, and she drove her pussy into my face, almost smothering me. Then, with a piercing yell, she erupted in my mouth with a discharge of the sweetest essence of her loins. I licked and sucked every drop of her golden nectar. Finally, she collapsed across my body, and I felt her hot panting breath against my cock. It twitched in reflex, and the next thing I knew, her soft velvety tongue was licking the glans, and her hot lips were showering it with gentle kisses.

It was intense, and I sensed that if she kept this up, I would cum in seconds. This was not my plan.

"Layla, stop!"

"You don't like this?" she asked.

"No, I love it."

"Why do you want me to stop?"

"If you continue, you will make me cum, and I want to first make love to you. Did you like what we just did?"

"Dan, if this is what an orgasm feels like, I've wasted precious years. I'll have to work daily to catch up the lost years."

"Stand up, love, so we can go to the bedroom."

I got up and scooped her in my arms, cradling her luscious tush while she wrapped her arms around my neck. She turned her face to mine, and as our lips met, she slid her tongue into my mouth, and we locked in a passionate kiss. She licked my face and cleaned it of all her nectar which had dripped across my face when she came.

"Hmm! I taste good," she said with a giggle. "Do you taste as good?"

"Different," I said. "My previous lovers seem to enjoy it."

"I can't wait to taste you," she said, resuming the interrupted kiss.

Somehow we made it to the bedroom, where I lay her down on the bed.  

"Just rest a few minutes while I go and freshen up and get us some more wine, or would you prefer maybe some champagne. You certainly deserve to celebrate your first orgasm."

She smiled at me and said, "Champagne would be perfect. It would fit the occasion, and it would be so decadent to be drinking Champagne in the afternoon. May I also freshen up?"

"Sure, why don't you use the bathroom right there," I suggested, "pointing to the door of the en-suite bathroom. It even has a bidet."

"A bidet! Now that is truly decadent. Hurry back. I can't wait for you to make me an ex-quasi-virgin," she giggled.

I went to the kitchen and took the bottle of champagne, and returned to the bathroom. I proceeded to cleanse myself.

 Layla was just getting up from the bidet. I handed her a towel and watched as she dried herself. There is something very erotic and intimate in watching a woman attending to her personal needs. I took the towel from her and turned her around to dry her bum. As I ran the towel through her ass crack, her whole body quivered.

"Dan, is it normal for a woman to be very sensitive back there? What you are doing is so intimate that I can feel my pussy clench when you touch me there."

I did not answer. Instead, I dropped the towel and ran my finger the length of her crease. She moaned as I slowly started to run my finger around her rosebud. She spread her legs and placed her hands against the wall to maintain her balance as I used my finger to probe her ass.

After some initial resistance, I felt her push her hips back, and my finger slid into her all the way in.

"Oh my God. That feels amazing, Dan. I had read about this but never expected it to be done to me. That feels sooo good."

"I am delighted you enjoy it as I plan to fuck that delectable ass sooner than later."

Cupping her pussy from behind, I frog marched her to the bed, where I installed her on her back before joining her. She wrapped her arms around me, and we cuddled and kissed for some time. I toyed with her nipples, alternately sucking and nibbling first on one then on the other while she languidly stroked my cock.

This was a very different experience from what I had enjoyed with Madison and her friends. Madison and company was a raw sexual experience. With Layla, there was an element of romance and affection involved. As I lay there cuddled with her pondering, she spoke up, "Dan, where is that champagne you promised to add to our debauchery?"

"Here. Let me pop the cork."

Pop it did indeed, and fizz spurted out of the bottle and landed in my lap. My erection receded in an instant as I yelped in surprise.

Layla pounced on me and proceeded to slurp every drop off my body. "Waste not, want not," she giggled before enveloping my now flaccid penis into her mouth. The more she took into her mouth, the more it regained its previous vigor. Soon I could feel it stretched all the way down her throat.

When it started to throb in delight at this treatment, I asked her to stop as I wanted my orgasm to flood her delicious pussy.

But first, I decided to have my revenge. Filling my mouth with a quantity of Champagne, I parted her legs and her nether lips and filled her now open pussy with the cold fizzy beverage. She let out a squeal of surprise when cold liquid filled her up. Then, I fastened my mouth and sucked up the delicious mixture of Champagne mingled with her nectar.

I continued lapping at her while her hips bucked up and her body writhed with pleasure at my lingual ministrations. She was ready. Ready to receive my cock deep into her womb. I positioned her flat on her back with a pillow beneath her hips, and after cocking her legs back, I knelt between her parted thighs.

Conscious that this was going to be the largest object she had received in her, I carefully lubricated the tip with the juices which glistened between her pussy lips and then gently placed the head with infinite care against her opening.

Her expression changed to one of concern as she realized what was about to happen.

"Relax, honey, I'll be gentle."

She smiled at me and nodded that I could go ahead.

Slowly my cock slid into her, and I remained still for a while to enable her to get accustomed to the feeling. The look on her face changed to one of wonder as she felt my full length embedded into her. She then raised her legs and cinched them around my waist, and used them to pull me even deeper. Finally, my cock head brushed her cervix, and she moaned in delight.

My cock was encased in a hot, humid sheath that was even tighter than that of my teenage lovers. I was in heaven. I slowly started to thrust in and out of her love tunnel as she used her thighs to set up the tempo that she wanted.

Determined to give her the ride of a lifetime, I reached below her hips and cupped her ass cheeks. My fingers found her asshole and easily slid into her as she was now oozing love juices from her pussy.

My throbbing cock and thrusting fingers sent her into a frenzy of delight. Her back arched, and she en-laced me with her arms as well as her legs, and she set a frantic pace which I was forced to follow. She came with a final piercing yell, and I sensed her emission flowing around my cock and flooding my fingers, which were anally pleasuring her.

In turn, I exploded and shot stream after stream of cum into her hot pussy. I kept thrusting into her as she had one orgasm after the other.

Finally, we were both spent. I collapsed on her as she released her legs from around me.

Lying in her arms in post-coital bliss, I heard her purr something into my ear. "What's that? I asked.

"No longer a quasi-virgin at last," she repeated before snaking her tongue into my mouth in a passionate kiss. 

“Now I’ve had an orgasm, and I think it is unbelievably wonderful. Could I possibly have another?” Layla asked sweetly.

Nuzzling her neck, I asked, “How many would you like to have?”

“Fifty would be enough,” she giggled. “I have two hours before I need to be home.”

I could feel my cock starting to grow again at the thought of more sex with this incredible woman. “Let’s add something to the lesson plan,” I suggested. “Get on your hands and knees. I want to show you something referred to as ‘doggie.’ I think you’ll enjoy it.”

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments