Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Very Naughty Adventures Chapter XIV: Doctor Paine

26
13 Comments 13
11.5k Views 11.5k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"In which Alice finds herself back in the real world. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Or is it?"

Alice blinked, surprised to find herself sitting on an uncomfortably hard wooden chair in front of a very large desk, behind which sat a very large man with an incredibly bushy mustache and sideburns and very little hair on top of his head. He looked very official, as did the room he inhabited. He also sounded very official (in other words, quite pompous).

“So, these adventures you had. You believe them to be real? That you really were captured by…” he paused, glancing down at an open notebook. “Tiny pirates. And then by… giant chess pieces?”

Alice simply nodded, feeling a little confused and more than a little fuzzy as she searched her memories, recalling all that had happened to her. How Captain Foxtrot had spanked her. Her reflection in the mirror. How the chessmen had lined up behind her while she’d been tied to the ship’s wheel and… used her and how much she’d liked it. On and on her thoughts traveled, mostly focusing on her sexual escapes… What had happened in Captain Honeyglass’s cabin. The stature of the Bull-man. Yim and Yee. The bumblebeetle… All of it.

She felt herself becoming dangerously aroused. Worse, he – she wrinkled up her face trying to put a name to the man behind the desk, finally coming up with one - Doctor Carpenter. Worse, Doctor Carpenter was watching her intently whilst making notes with a quill pen in his notebook, a strange expression on his face.

“And yet, you know that all of these things you claim to have happened are impossible?”

Again, Alice nodded, feeling unsure. They’d felt so real, after all, like real memories.

“It’s only impossible if you believe it is,” she murmured, more to reassure herself than to offer an answer to the question.

Doctor Carpenter sighed, shaking his head slightly as he removed his glasses and cleaned them with a square of cloth, his gaze wandering from her face down to her breasts where it lingered for far longer than polite. Blushing, Alice squirmed on her seat, glancing down and realizing that she was wearing a grey cotton dress that was a little too tight for comfort, so tight, in fact, that she could hardly blame the doctor for staring at her breasts since the state of her nipples was obvious.

“Oh!” she gasped, mortified as she covered them up with her hands and kept her eyes downcast. ‘How embarrassing!’ she thought, squeezing her knees together and swallowing nervously, waiting for him to break the uncomfortable silence.

Finally, he cleared his throat and addressed her softly, his voice careful as he talked to her as if she was a child.

“I think it would be in your best interests, Alice – you don’t mind if I call you Alice, do you?”

Alice shook her head, wondering what else he would call her. ‘Slut, perhaps? Whore?’

“I think it would be in your best interests to stay with us for a while and let us help you see that none of that was real. Think of it as being ill and letting us cure you. I think that you will find your stay with us not entirely unpleasant. We have some very fine doctors here, all eager to see that your mind is put right. All I need you to do is sign your name on this consent form.”

He pushed a very impressive looking towards her, offering her his pen as she leaned forward, reading slowly through it. It seemed quite straightforward. She was simply giving him permission to treat her while she stayed at the hospital for a few days.

“And, when I am better, I can go home?” she asked, taking the pen and pressing the nib to the form, then pausing, an inner voice that sounded suspiciously like Cheshire teasing at her thoughts.

‘They think you’re mad, Alice, and want to cure you. Don’t let them. Stay strong. I’ll come find you when I can. Remember, you’re not crazy. Your reality is just different from theirs.’

She lay the pen down on the desk, shaking her head slowly, a shy smile upon her face. Cheshire was her friend and she trusted his advice, after all.

“Thank you, Doctor Carpenter, but If it pleases you, I think I’d just as soon go home now. If you could have my things sent?”

“Oh, Alice, Alice, Alice,” the large man sighed and frowned as he reached for a bell upon his desk.

“Why is a raven like a writing desk?” she asked suddenly, her eyes bright and her brow furrowed, giving the doctor pause.

“Why is what?”

“Why,” she repeated slowly, each word precisely pronounced, “is a raven. Like a writing desk, Doctor?”

“I don’t -“

“Because there is a B in both and an N in neither,” she giggled softly, the sound drowned out by the ting-a-ling of the bell. Moments later, the door swung open on squeaky hinges and a striking woman in a nurse’s uniform entered.

“Yes, Doctor Carpenter?”

“Mistress Sinclair? Can you please take Miss Pleasance to Ward 4?”

“I’m sorry,” Alice spoke up, somewhat alarmed. “I thought I was to be sent home.”

“No, my dear. Although it pains me greatly, since you’re obviously not interested in getting better, for your own safety I’m going to have you committed until such a time that you are cured of your delusions.”

Alice stood suddenly, stamping her foot upon the floor, her voice indignant. “You have no right!”

Doctor Carpenter simply laughed as he turned the form towards him, picked up the pen, and signed her name on the bottom.

“There. Now I have every right. Enjoy your stay, Alice. I will be seeing much more of you quite soon.”

Alice shivered at his words, as they were accompanied by a calculating leer that chilled her to the very bone.

-

“Go away,” Alice muttered as the Cheshire cat regarded her from midair in her small room. Not only small, but grim, for it lacked windows and everything in it that wasn’t Alice had been painted or dyed a particularly dreary shade of grey.  

“Stop feeling sorry for yourself, Alice. If you’re not careful, you’ll lose all your muchness and then what will you do?”

“My muchness?” Alice asked, her voice sounding muted and tired. “What is muchness?”

“The quality or state of being in great quantity, extent, or degree,” Answered the cat. “Or, more simply put, that which makes you, you.”

“Then I fear I have already lost it, dear friend, for a day ago, I had been This Alice and now I am That Alice once again.”

“Well then, we’ll have to get you out of here so you can resume being This Alice.”

Alice simply snorted, for there was no point in arguing, nor any point.

“Don’t give up hope, Alice. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a tea party to attend.”

Before she could manage an answer, the cat had faded from view, leaving her alone upon the only piece of furniture in the room – a thin mattress upon a metal bed frame.

Moments after the cat had faded from view, Alice heard a key turning in the lock of the heavy metal door, doing her best to straighten the wrinkles from her smock as it opened, emitting the imposing figure of Mistress Sinclair accompanied by a pair of brutish looking male orderlies.

“On your feet, Miss Pleasance,” she ordered, her voice cold and sterile.

Alice obeyed as quickly as she could, nervously standing before the tall woman while doing her best not to look any of her visitors in the eye.

“Back straight. Heels together. Shoulders back. Chin up. Eyes straight ahead. Good girl. Now, tongue out.”

“Tongue out?” Alice asked timidly.

“Time for your medication,” Mistress Sinclair explained.

“What medi -“

The tall blonde tutted loudly then snapped her fingers. “Mister Hart.”

One of the orderlies stepped forward with a cruel smile, a small white tablet held between thumb and forefinger.

“Open wide, girl..”

“But I -“

Before she could finish her protest, he’d grabbed her face roughly, pressing one thumb into her right cheek, and one finger into her right, forcing her mouth open.

“Tongue out, Miss Pleasance!” Mistress Sinclair snapped and Alice complied, eyes widening as the pill was forced into her mouth.

“Now swallow.”

Alice swallowed, gagging on the bitter tablet as it went down.

“You’d best learn to behave, Miss Pleasance, or the next time it won’t be nearly as pleasant. Is that understood?”

Alice nodded, her fists clenched in anger at her treatment. What kind of hospital was this? Certainly not one that treated its patience with decorum or dignity.

“Now come along. We don’t want to be late.”

“Late for what?”

“Your treatment.”

Flickering electric lights lit the way. The hallway walls had been painted a bluish-white and the floors tiled to match. Despite her slippers, she could feel the chill on the soled of her feet. The same chill that rose goosebumps all over her exposed skin. With each step it seemed to seep through her thin cotton dress and even into her flesh, raising goosebumps all over her body and making her shiver.

“I am very cold,” she told Mistress Sinclair, her teeth chattering. “Might I have a scarf or perhaps a coat?”

“No, you may not. Now hush. I am not at all fond of spoiled young women who constantly complain. Spare the rod, spoil the child.”

‘I was hardly spoiled!’ Alice thought, indignantly, but she kept her thoughts to herself being more than a little afraid of the stern Nurse who was in charge. Even the hulking orderlies seemed to be a little nervous in her presence, which did offer Alice a modicum of hope, not at all liking the way they looked at her when they thought Mistress Sinclair wasn’t paying attention.

The corridor seemed to go on forever. They walked past many doors, each with a number upon it, exactly like the one barring Alice’s room, although It was impossible to tell whether or not there were occupants behind them. For all she knew, she might be the only patient in the entire ward.

‘Oh, I do hope that someone misses me. Perhaps the Yee and Yum and the Tweedles are out looking for me. Why, they might even be just outside, plotting and planning my rescue. Any minute now I will hear their voices and the sound of mayhem as they battle a small army of orderlies, laying about them with vim and vigor with their fists and rattles!’

But, wish as she might, there were no sounds of a fracas to be heard, nor even the muted footsteps of stealthy sneaking. There was only the sound of their own footsteps echoing down yet another otherwise empty hallway and her own trepidatious heartbeat as they navigated the maze of corridors until finally, they reached a pair of double doors with the words ‘Examination Room’ etched in yellow upon a dark blue plaque.

“Here we are, Miss Pleasance,” Mistress Sinclair announced, producing a set of silver keys upon a steel ring. “Now, remember. Best behavior!”

The lock turned with a loud click and the Orderlies, Mister Hart and his companion pushed them open wide.

“Oh,” Alice gasped, peering inside, for the room was, indeed, worthy of a gasp of surprise. Inside were all sort of strange devices, many of which looked like they belonged in a hospital facility, some of which looked like they’d been taken out of a laboratory (although what their purpose was, Alice had no idea. They just looked rather scientific), and some that she imagined might have come directly from the Tower of London, for they looked quite menacing.

“How curious,” she purred, as she was guided into the room, for she was suddenly feeling very relaxed, her trepidation slowly fading to be replaced with a sense of quiet anticipation. In fact, she could feel a spark of something else flare up within her and, although she couldn’t quite put a finger on the feeling, it felt quite pleasant. “It must be the medication,” she mused, unaware that she’d voiced her thoughts out loud until Mistress Sinclair answered.

“I see it’s beginning to take effect. Good.”

“I’m feeling… nice,” Alice said slowly, unable to find the correct word, or words, to convey the feeling slowly taking over.

“Yes, it has that effect,” Misstress Sinclair responded with a wry chuckle, the first sign of mirth Alice had seen from her since their first meeting. “It has some very curious effects, in fact. Right now you’re feeling very relaxed, I assume.”

Alice smiled and nodded her head slowly whilst curling her toes playfully inside her slippers for the simple reason that it felt quite good.

“It also makes you amenable to suggestions, which will be quite helpful during your examination. For example, stick out your tongue, Alice.”

Without pause, Alice stuck out her tongue as far as she could manage, her eyes drawn to the nurses. She felt a little dreamy and she didn’t seem to be able to stop smiling.

“That’s a good girl. Now put it back in your mouth.”

Again, Alice complied, feeling a surge of warmth at being told she was a ‘good girl’. For a brief moment, she questioned her reaction, but quickly shrugged her doubts aside, for it was so much easier to simply accept that it made her feel good.

“Soon, it will begin to affect your libido. You’ll find yourself easily aroused at first, and then you’ll begin to crave physical stimulation, especially that of a sexual nature.”

Alice nodded, having already noticed the first effect taking place, for her nipples had begun to swell and ache to the point of distraction as she gazed up at Miss Sinclair’s intoxicating eyes and she could feel her cunny growing wetter and wetter with every breath she took.

“There is one side effect that you might not enjoy as much. Or perhaps you will, given your nature.”

“Oh?” Alice replied, only mildly concerned, distracted by the heat of desire that she could feel building within her, making it hard to concentrate.

“Yes. It seems that, while your libido, or your state of arousal if you prefer, will grow, the stronger it gets, the harder it will be to climax. In fact, when it is at its peak, you will find it impossible to achieve orgasm. Many find this quite maddening. What your reaction will be, however, is yet to be discovered. That is the point of today’s test, or tests, if you will. Do you understand, Alice?”

“I think so?” she answered, unsure if that was the correct answer or not, but unable to come up with any other, for her thoughts had become very focused upon the heat building between her thighs.

“Good. Now, let us begin. Please undress, Miss Pleasance. Make sure you fold your dress and place it neatly upon the chair to your left. Slippers go under the chair. You may leave your knickers and brassiere on for now.”

Without hesitation, although she did turn her back to the orderlies who seemed quite intent upon watching her disrobe, she bent over and removed both slippers and placed them under the chair and then, just as quickly, pulled her dress off over her head, folded it neatly, and placed it upon the chair as she’d been instructed. A part of her recognized that the air in the room was still quite chilly and yet, she didn’t feel cold. She supposed it was because the heat within her was keeping her warm.

“Now, let’s get your measurements and your vital signs. Come stand over here on the scale, please.”

Alice stood still as Mister Hart announced her height (152 centimeters), her weight (7.7 stones), and the measurements of her breasts (32), waist (24 inches, and her hips (33 inches) all of which was exceedingly embarrassing, especially since he took every opportunity to ‘accidentally’ fondle her until she was quivering with barely suppressed desire.

‘At least I know that I am no longer in danger of becoming That Alice again,” she mused, for there was very little doubt that she was, indeed, This Alice at present, for it was impossible to ignore the wetness of her knickers and the prominence of her nipples. Nor was there a way to pretend that every brush of his fingers or even the measuring tape made her gasp softly and squirm with pleasure despite admonishments to ‘please hold still’.

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

“Mister Hammer. Vital signs, please.”

Just like Misters Hart, the other orderly seemed happy to touch her inappropriately as he took her pulse (150 beats per minute which raised Mistress Sinclair’s eyebrows!), temperature (38C), and listened to her heartbeat with a stethoscope (elevated).

“It seems you are a very healthy young woman,” Mistress Sinclair announced. “Mister Hammer, Mister Hart. Help Alice up on the exam table while I consult with Doctors Carpenter and Paine.”

The exam table was a very strange looking contraption – more of a padded table with strange metal extensions rising from one end that ended in something similar to a horse’s stirrup. There were a number of leather straps attached to various points along the table that apparently buckled.

“Now be a good girl, and sit yourself here,” Mister Hart ordered, patting the table with one meaty hand whilst giving her bottom a firm swat with the other.

“Oh,” Alice moaned softly as she pushed herself up on her toes and took her place on the table, her legs dangling over the edge.

“The Doc’s going to want your knickers off. Your brassiere, too.”

“Don’t worry, we won’t look,” Mister Hammer added with a devilish grin.  “Much.”

Shyly, Alice removed her underthings, carefully folding them as she though Mistress Sinclair would like, before handing them over to the orderlies who most definitely had lied about not looking. Not that in the state she was in, she minded much. Or at all.  She reminded her self that This Alice actually enjoyed such attention although she did keep her legs crossed at the ankles and her hands folded demurely in her lap whilst blushing and trying to hide a secretive smile by keeping her chin down.

“You know, Mister Hammer,” Mister Hart said. “Don’t she remind you of one of those French girls? The ones they put on postcards?”

“She does at that, Mister Hart. One of those girls dressed up in all that frilly underwear.”

“Only she’s not got any underwear on, does she.”

“Not a stitch.”

“And it’s a bit of a stroll to the Doc’s offices.”

“That it is, Mister Hart. What are you proposing?

Alice listened to the exchange, her blush growing deeper as she realized a small pool of her arousal was forming on the padded leather upon which she was seated, wondering as well what Mister Hart was proposing.

“I was thinking that maybe, if we asked nicely, she’d pose for us. Just like on a postcard. Be real nice of her, don’t you think?”

“I do at that. Would you like to ask her, or should I have the honor?”

“I think that, being my idea, I should be the one to ask.”

“Fair enough, Mister Hart. Fair enough.”

And so, without further discussion, Mister Hart turned his lust-filled gaze on Alice and parted his lips to reveal a lusty grin, asked exactly that and Alice, who rather liked the idea of being on a postcard dressed, not like a French girl, but naked, like a French whore, looked quite thoughtful for a brief moment before asking a question of her own.

“How, exactly, would you like me to pose?”

To which Mister Hammer, answered – “With your legs spread nice and wide so we can see your dirty bits.”

“Like this?” Alice asked demurely, her cheeks burning with shame while the rest of her burned even hotter with desire, as she lay back on the table on her elbows and slowly spread her legs for the men, well aware that her pussy glistened with her arousal. Their mouths gaped open as they stared and leered at her, making her feel like the dirtiest of French whores imaginable.

“Just like one of Bethany’s girls.”

“Only prettier.”

“And cleaner.”

“And you don’t even have to pay her.”

“Not a single farthing.”

‘They remind me a little of the Tweedles, only not nearly as pleasant,’ Alice decided, though she kept the thought to herself. ‘Nor had the Tweedles ever discussed me, at least not in my presence, so rudely!’

“Bet she’s tighter, too.”

“And wetter.”

“Much wetter. Look at her. She’s leaking like a sieve.”

“And look at those nipples.”

“Hard as diamonds.”

“You could cut rocks with them.”

“I want to suck on them.”

“You could ask.”

“I could. Or I could just do it.”

“You think?”

“Not like she could stop me, even if she wanted to.”

Mister Hart, of course, was right. Alice couldn’t have stopped him, even if she’d wanted to, which she wasn’t sure she did.

“Mistress Sinclair, though.”

Mister Hart nodded, his face turning sour as he lowered his voice. “I’d like to give her a good hard banging.”

“Not likely. Best we just finish up here before she returns or she’ll have our heads.”

“A shame. Maybe…”

“Yes?”

“Maybe,” Mister Hart grinned as he eyed Alice shrewdly. “Maybe we can pay her a visit later this evening. When everyone’s gone home for the night.”

“Maybe we could.”

“Would you like that, girl?”

Trembling, Alice just stared at the orderlies, her eyes wide as her imagination ran wild. She’d be helpless to stop them if they did. Even one of them would be too much for her to fend off and both of them? Swallowing, she pictured herself trapped in her little room as they tore her clothes and pushed her against the wall and then took turns using her over and over, filling her tight cunny – cunt – with their wicked seed…

“I might,” she whispered, her cheeks burning.

“Hear that, Mister Hammer? She might.”

“She most definitely might, Mister Hart. That’s for later. For now, we best get on with readying her for the Doc, don’t you think?”

“I do think. Now girl. Don’t give us any reason not to be gentle and we’ll be gentle as can be. Understood?”

Alice simply nodded doing her best not to resist as they man-handled her roughly, but not too roughly, onto her back on the table, taking her feet and placing them in the stirrups and then strapping her in place, the thick leather belts securing her torso, with her arms to her sides, to the table and her legs to the metal extensions so that they were bent at the knee and spread, exposing her most intimate anatomy.

‘I am not sure I like this at all!’ Alice decided. ‘And yet, I am not sure I dislike it either.’

Before she had a chance to decide, either way, Miss Sinclair returned followed by a man with skin the color of chocolate and dressed in a white coat. She noticed that he was carrying the notebook that the nurse had entered all of her particulars in earlier. He was quite handsome and more than a little intimidating.

“Good day, Miss Pleasance,” he greeted her, his voice deep, each word carefully pronounced. While she couldn’t place his accent, it sounded quite exotic to her.

“Good day, Doctor…?”

“Doctor Paine. And how are you today?”

“I am not sure,” Alice responded timidly as Doctor Paine stood over her, surveying her, his expression stoic.

“That is to be expected, Miss Pleasance.”

He paused, taking several moments to read through Miss Sinclair’s notes, which Alice could only presume also contained Doctor Carpenter’s observations. She wondered what he had to say about her? Hopefully nothing unkind.

“Nothing for you to be too worried about. I’m just going to give you a thorough examination and perhaps run a few tests. Miss Sinclair is going to assist me. Mister Hart, Mister Hammer. If you’d be kind enough to return to your other duties. I’ll send for you when I’m done.”

“Sure thing, Doc,” They said in unison, straightening up their backs as they left the room, the heavy metal door closing behind them a clang.

“If you don’t mind, Miss Sinclair, I don’t wish to be disturbed.”

Alice watched as the formidable woman secured the door behind them before returning to the doctor’s side and bending slightly over Alice so that she could regard her with a cruel smile.

“This room is soundproofed. No one will disturb us.” While she seemed to be reassuring the Doctor, it was Alice whom she addressed, her lips forming a tight smile.

“Thank you, Miss Sinclair. Now, if you could roll that surgical tray closer, I’ll begin.”

Positioned as she was, Alice could just lift her head and turn it towards the Doctor and his beautiful assistant as she rolled the steel tray closer, but not enough to get even a glimpse of what might be on it, which made her quite nervous indeed.

“What are you going to do, Doctor?” she asked with a slight tremble in her voice, at which Miss Sinclair gave her a withering look, after which she decided that it was best not to ask any more questions or voice any concerns.

“Do exactly as I tell you, understood?” Doctor Paine instructed as he took a seat on a padded stool and rolled himself along the table until he was situated between her legs.

“Yes, Doctor,” Alice squeaked, although it was a quiet squeak, one that a mouse, cornered by a cat, might make. As for the doctor, he was humming softly as he carefully chose a steel tool from the tray. From Alice’s perspective, it looked like a trio of small spiked wheels with a handle attached.

She continued to watch nervously, tensing up as the doctor being running it lightly along the insides of her thighs. It felt surprisingly nice. Not at all painful, and she started to relax a little, despite the discomfort of being so exposed.

“Normal reaction. Very good.”

He continued to use the device alongside her cunny, making Alice giggle a little for it tickled.

“Lie still, Miss Pleasance,” he warned, for she’d not been able to keep herself from twitching.

She did her best as he ran the spiked wheels along the other side of her parted slit, and the inside of her other thigh. By the time it was done she was breathing heavily, obviously aroused.

“She’s responding quite drastically,” Doctor Paine commented.

“She was given 300mg of  Nymadenoxy-Methamphospate earlier, Doctor.”

“That’s double the usual dose, Miss Sinclair,” he murmured as he brushed the spiked wheels over Alice’s swollen button, at which she closed her eyes and let out an impassioned moan.

“Yes, Doctor, it is.”

Smiling, she arranged Alice’s blonde tresses carefully behind her ears, the back of her fingers caressing her temple and cheeks tenderly while the doctor rolled his stool from between Alice’s legs so that he was seated opposite his assistant. He then began to run the spiked wheel along the back of her hand and along her arm until he reached her shoulder.

Alice felt what seemed like liquid sunshine filling her, especially where he’d touched her with the steel pinwheels. It was a frabjous sensation, one that she’d never imagined, let alone experience. By the time he began wheeling it downward over her heaving chest, towards her small breasts and hard nipples only the straps holding her down kept her from squirming about on the table.

“How does that feel, Miss Pleasance?”

“Wonderful,” she moaned, letting out a sharp gasp as the steel pins found her nipple.

“And this?” He began teasing the other nipple causing her for the very first time in her life to take the Lord’s name in vain. Later, she would feel a terrible sense of guilt and shame for it, but that wouldn’t stop her from doing it again and again in the days to come.

“Very good. Miss Sinclair, if you would please sample her discharge?”

Taking a thin length of steel and a small glass dish she took her place between Alice’s thighs and inserted the instrument, twisting it several times until it was coated with the girl’s copious juices which she carefully deposited into the vessel which she then placed on the tray.

“Stick out your tongue, please.”

Obediently, she did as the doctor ordered, holding it out as still as she could while he ran the prickly wheel over it. “No, keep it out,” he admonished when she would withdraw it. A moment later Miss Sinclair wiped the metal depressor off on the muscle, giving Alice a heady taste of her own pussy.

“You may withdraw it now.”

"Nurse, speculum please.”

Alice watched, barely aware of what was taking place now that the drug within her bloodstream was playing havoc with her senses, as the blonde assistant handed a strange metal device over. Moments later she felt something chill being pushed between her nether lips and into her wet pussy and then a strange sensation of being opened up, much like it felt to have a cock inside of her. ‘

“Let’s have a look, Miss Pleasance. Unsurprisingly you are not a virgin. When was the last time you had sexual relations?”

Alice did her best to think. So much had happened so quickly and she wasn’t sure how to define sexual relations. Did masturbation count? What about the bumblebeetle? And Yum and Yee? Did he only mean sexual relations with men, or with anyone? And what about flowers? Or doorknobs, for that matter?

“I’m not sure,” she managed, breathlessly, doing her best to comply with his question. "Yesterday, perhaps?”

“I see. And how many men have you had sexual relations with?”

Again, Alice was flummoxed. How many? She’d lost count. And did Captain Honeyglass count as a man? What about the statue of the bull? It did have a prick after all.

“I’m not sure,” she said with a moan as Miss Sinclair ran the tips of her nails over her bare breasts.

“One? Two? As many as three?”

“No, more.”

“Four?”

“A dozen or more?” she cried out as she felt her nipple being pinched, carefully at first and then harder, so hard that she feared blood might be drawn.

“So many for one still in the bloom of youth? Tsk, tsk. I am beginning to wonder if we have a classic case of nymphomania, Miss Sinclair. What is your professional opinion?”

“The patient exhibits every sign, Doctor. An extremely high libido. She’s quickly aroused by the merest touch. Just listen to her moan when all we are doing is examining her.”

“I think you’re right. I think I’m going to recommend that she stay with us for at least a fortnight.”

“I am sure that Doctor Carpenter would agree.”

“I’ve been hoping to try out an experimental treatment and I think Miss Pleasance might be the ideal candidate. In the meantime, let us continue. Clamp.”

To Alice, it looked like a pair of scissors, only they were bent near the end. Not that she was able to get a good look as Doctor Paine leaned over her, blocking much of her view momentarily as he tugged at her nipple. Scared that he was about to cut her, she began to struggle against the straps binding her to the table, but to no avail.

He chuckled softly as he shook his head and she felt a kiss of cold steel against her nipple, then a squeezing sensation that went from uncomfortable to incredibly painful. Naturally, she began to thrash and scream.

“Halfway there,” Miss Sinclair announced, holding Alice’s head between her hands firmly while the doctor applied a second clamp to her other nipple making her scream out loud once more.

“How does that feel, Miss Pleasance?”

How did it feel? Like stubbing your bare toe against the armoire. No, more like kicking it. No, worse than even that! And yet, it felt good too, or at least her pussy seemed to think so, for she felt it twitching and clenching around the device still embedded in her, as she fought for breath, knowing she was about to come so hard she feared she might blackout…

And then… nothing but agony and ecstasy as she hovered on the edge of climax for an eternity, begging Miss Sinclair, Doctor Paine, God, Jesus, anyone listening, for relief.

“Miss Sinclair?”

“A side effect of the medication, Doctor Paine. Most patients are unable to achieve orgasm.”

“I see. Interesting. How long does that last?”

“Between four and five hours in my experience.”

“Heightened arousal without the ability to climax. It must be excruciating.”

“I’m certain that it is, judging from our patient’s reaction. Please remove the speculum. I’d like to try one more thing before we’re done with this session.

“Yes, Doctor,” she said with a nodded, removing the steel device spreading the walls of Alice’s pussy wide as the doctor moved his stool between her thighs once more.

“Clamp, please.”

Taking the clamp from Miss Sinclair’s hand, he moved closer to Alice as his assistant held her head up so that she could watch in horror as he held the instrument open and placed the flat end to either side of her sensitive swollen button and began to squeeze…

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments