Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Very Naughty Adventures Chapter XVII: The Tea Party

27
16 Comments 16
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"In which Alice has tea and cake with a very unusual trio."

Alice paused behind one of the oak trees just as the un-birthday song stopped, her experiences in Wonderland giving her pause. The scene before her, while somewhat strange, wasn’t particularly alarming. In the middle of a clearing sat a large rectangular table covered with all manner of treats such as cakes and scones and jam, to name just a few, as well as a very large teapot and bowls for cream and sugar. No fewer than twelve chairs surrounded it, only three of which were occupied.

‘He is very handsome,’ thought Alice, her eyes drawn to gentleman in a velvet green suit and top hat and a red bow tie. She thought his unbuttoned coat, untucked shirt, and his uncombed hair, of which there was too much to be entirely contained by his impressive chapeau, made him look quite dashing. She watched as he picked up the teapot and poured himself a cup of tea, getting a glimpse of sparkling blue eyes and a roguish smile.

To his immediate right was a brown skinned beast with prominent teeth, huge brown eyes, and a pair of rabbit ears poking out of his mop of bright ginger hair. And upon his right, standing upon a chair and still barely able to see over the top of the table stood a portly mouse-like creature wearing nothing but a patchwork frock and an orange scarf.

“Another song!” called out the hare, for that’s what the rabbit eared creature most resembled.

“Yes, please, Hatter, sing some more for us. And more tea, if you please,” the mouse-like creature joined in, his voice pitched high.

“More tea!” the man in green crowed with a toothy grin. Stepping up on the table and upsetting a dish of small cakes in the process, he tipped the teapot so that a stream of hot tea cascaded into a large tea cup, splashing over the rim haphazardly.

“There you are, my dear dormouse.”

“Please and thank you,” returned the dormouse, bowing at the waist. “And don’t forget, you promised us another song.”

“I did?” Alice thought he looked a bit confused for a moment. She really couldn’t blame him for he hadn’t actually promised anything. But then, his brows shot up and he took a step forward, one foot landing on a plate of scones, cleared his throat, and began to sing.

 

“Sing a song of marmalade

And sparkling wistful bees

Then kiss a fair young maiden

And push her to her knees

Pull out your throbbing manhood

And wiggle it around

Then push it rudely ‘tween her lips

So she can’t make a sound.”

 

The hare and the dormouse clapped and hooted as the Hatter took off his hat and bowed, calling out as he leapt off the table into an empty chair.

“All change!”

Alice couldn’t help but giggle as all three scrambled from their seats and began to race around the table, bumping into each other several times before throwing themselves into unoccupied chairs quite breathlessly.

“More tea!” cried the hare, holding up an empty teacup.

“Yes, please and thank you,” added the dormouse, his cup held up as well until the hatter, once more, filled it to overflowing.

“Another song!”

“Another?”

“Another!”

 

“Very well… Autumn lay on a hilltop high

Her fair hair tickling Summer’s thigh

Whilst Winter was busy kissing her feet

And Spring was suckling at her teat

 

Autumn rolled over and kissed Summer’s muff

While Winter sat gazing at dandelion fluff

And Spring worked her way up to her throat

I’d sing you more, but that’s all I wrote.”

 

Alice decided that they were harmless. Eccentric, perhaps, but certainly not dangerous. Also, the hatter was not without charm, being quite handsome and having a splendid voice that suited the whimsical nature of his songs. Also, she was still quite hungry and the sight of all that lovely food, far more than any three, no matter how healthy their appetites, could possibly eat in one afternoon, helped her to overcome her caution.

Stepping out from her hiding place behind the huge oak, she cleared her throat, drawing their attention, intent upon introducing herself.

“Good day, good sirs. My name is Alice and I was wondering-“

“Before she could finish, however, the dormouse turned towards her, it’s eyes going wide as it let out a squeak and threw itself upon the table, pulling a sugar dish over its head as if to hide.

“A girl! And she’s naked!” cried the hare, his ears twitching every which way as he too, attempted to hide, crawling under the table so that only his huge furry feet, sticking out from under the linen table cloth, could be seen.

The Hatter, however, seemed more curious than cowed by her appearance, leaping up from his chair and, once more, standing upon the table, knocking over a jar of marmalade as he strode to the side nearest Alice, his eyes glittering with an intensity that left her unable to continue.

“She is, indeed, naked,” he mumbled, he gaze raking over her, making her blush as she attempted to cover herself with her hands, suddenly quiet self-conscious about her state of undress.  “And quite fetching, as well.  I wonder if she would like to join us for tea.”

“Tea!” cried the dormouse, lifting the bowl off his head, his fur coated with sugar.

“Tea!” echoed the hare, although he chose not to show his face.

“Tea would be nice,” Alice decided out loud, giggling a little at the comical sight of the dormouse as he shook himself, grains of sugar flying everywhere. “Although I am very hungry and would welcome a score or perhaps one of those delightful looking cakes.”

“All change!” called out the hatter, and pandemonium erupted as the hare burst out from under the tablecloth and the dormouse leapt from atop the table and all three scurried around the table. Alice, not wanting to be left out, joined them, running in circles as fast as she could until everyone flung themselves into an empty chair and held out an empty teacup which the hatter was only too happy to fill. Breathlessly, Alice reached for a cake, taking one with raspberry colored frosting and biting into it whilst thinking it was the best cake she had ever tasted, for she was indeed, quite ravenous.

“A song!” called out the dormouse suddenly.

“Yes, another song!” the hare joined in, banging his fists on the table.

“Another song?” frowned the hatter, pushing his top hat back on his head, and scratching his ear.

“Oh, please,” Alice muttered, her mouth full of cake, not wanting to be left out.

“What a about a riddle instead?”

“No riddles!” shouted the hare, looking suddenly very angry and throwing his teacup so that Alice had to duck to avoid being struck. 

“Very well,” the hatter sighed, wrinkling his nose in thought, his gaze drifting towards Alice or, more specifically, Alice’s bare breasts, winking at her conspiratorially.

 

“Widgets and cuckoo clocks ticking and tocking

Lovely young lasses without any stockings

Pretty as flowers and smelling like rain

I love to spank them with a length of good cane.”

 

Suddenly, he leapt up on the table and dancing along the length of it, upsetting plates and dishes and silverware as he went.

 

“Widgets and cuckoo clocks ticking and tocking

Lovely young lasses in need of defrocking

Only this one has come to us already undressed

And honored us as our most favorited guest!”

 

“Bravo!” exclaimed the Hare, giving the hatter a standing ovation upon his chair, one ear flopping over one large brown eye.

JUICYmeatTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JUICYmeatTS

“Masterful!” chimed in the dormouse, climbing up on the table and doing an energetic jig.

All eyes then turned to Alice in expectation as silence settled over the clearing.

“What did you think, my dear?” Asked the hatter, cocking his brow and frowing.

“Oh, well done, indeed. Quite splendid,” Alice managed, blushing once more, a half eaten cake in her hand and more than a hint of frosting coating her lips.

Her companions erupted in cheers at her pronouncement and she suddenly found herself pulled up onto the table by the hatter and waltzed from one end to the other, then back again, upsetting cakes and jams and even the teapot as she was madly whirled around until she found herself tottering on the edge, her arms flailing about as she tried to keep her balance before toppling onto the soft grass, giggling giddily.

“Oh, that was marvelous fun. I don’t suppose someone could bring me another cake?”

“Cake!” shouted the hare.

“More cake!” the dormouse squeaked.

“Change!” the hatter bellowed and Alice found herself suddenly pulled to her feet, the hare upon one side, the hatter upon the other, doing her best to keep up with them as they held her arms tightly and ran her around in a dizzying circle. This time, when they halted, she found herself seated upon the hatter’s lap and laughing breathlessly.

“Another song!” requested the dormouse.

“Sing to us!”

“Oh, yes, please do,” Alice added, not at all bothered at how he pulled her close, his hand cupping her breasts. After all, he was quite handsome. Taking a scone from the table, she lathered it with jam and took a bite, content to sit quietly as the hatter sang once more, his chin resting upon her shoulder, his words seemingly for her, his voice quite dreamy, or so she thought.

“Riddle me this, and riddle me that

Said a charming young man in a velvet green hat

To a maiden fair with long blonde hair

Upon my lap, she sat, she sat.”

Alice couldn’t say she minded, particularly, when she felt something swelling in his trousers, feeling it pushing against her bare bottom. After all, she was feeling content, now that her belly was no longer growling with hunger. She sighed softly as he continued.

“Riddle me that, and riddle me this

Said a charming young man awaiting a kiss

From a maiden fair who has not a care

Eagerly awaiting a moment of bliss.”

Nor did she object when his hand drifted downwards, opening her thighs for him moaning softly as he began to tease her pussy until it was dripping wet with need. Nor did she mind so much when the hare - whom she had somehow forgotten all about! – poked his head from beneath the table directly between her legs and began to kiss the insides of her thighs. Breathlessly, she spread them further apart, welcoming his soft fur and tickling whiskers and cold nose.

“Riddle me, Alice, and riddle me quick

Said a charming young man intent on dipping his wick

Into your pink kitty so wet and so pretty

Let’s seal the deal with a kiss and a lick”

Alice shivered as he tilted her head back and to the side so that he could kiss her, his tongue slipping between her lips just as the hare’s tongue slipped between another pair of lips. Gasping, her hips twitched forward as her mouth and cunt were explored, the song apparently having come to an end, at least for now.

“Mmm,” she murmured as she felt another mouth upon her swelling nipple, sharp teeth teasing tender flesh whilst beneath she could feel a hand fumbling, eventually unleashing the hatter’s prick from hiding. It felt warm, hot even, as it pressed between her cheeks. It felt quite impressive, she thought, as she was flooded with a different kind of hunger. Now that her belly was full, her pussy seemed somewhat envious.

“Oh, my, “she gasped as she felt the tip of his prick being guided so that the tip of it pressed against her tight little pucker. She did her best to rise up so that she could accommodate him, panting as he began to feed his cock into her tight hole, relaxing as she settled down, gravity taking over until she felt the tops of this thighs once more against hers, his cock embedded in her anus, his hands gripping her waist as he helped her ride him.

She whimpered as the dormouse continued to tease her nipples with its tongue and sharp teeth and the hare lapped and licked at her overheated pussy. She felt herself building slowly to something wonderful. She began to quivering and tremble, her moans growing in volume, and then…

“Change!”

Chaos erupted around her as the hatter, the hare, and the dormouse pushed and pulled at her until she was bent over the table, her tits in a plate of cakes, frosting covering her nipples. Beneath her, she felt the dormouse’s tiny teeth on the nub above her cunt, making her squirm and kick, whilst behind her the hare was gripping her hips, his thin prick piercing her as its furry balls slapped against her backside.

“Oh, she’s delightfully tight,” he cackled, thrusting into her at a furious and relentless pace, forcing her to grip the table cloth tightly, once again feeling something wonderful building inside of her as she was roughly fucked and licked and bitten until she was about to explode and then…

“Change!”

“Oh, bloody hell!” Alice exclaimed in frustration was what was about to be an amazing climax was spoiled once more as she was prodded and pushed until she was laying on her back upon the table, legs spread and bent at the knees, the hatter above her, his cock sinking into her cunt, the hare behind him, pushing his prick, wet with his juices, into the hatters bared bottom, whilst the dormouse was busy licking the hare’s testicles.

“Riddle me this,” groaned the hatter as he began pumping and humping, his thick cock filling her as he mauled her petite tits with his hands and kissed her hungrily, his spittle mixing with hers whilst she shook and shivered and whimpered with ecstasy, bucking her hips hard against his, lost in pleasure, lust building to the boiling point and then…

“Change!”

“For the love of God,” complained Alice loudly, frustrated by yet another untimely interruption as once again activity swirled around her until she found herself down on hands and knees, the hatter’s cockhead pressed against her lips while the hare was shoving his into her ass, clumsy fingers pulling her cheeks apart. Where the dormouse had disappeared to, she couldn’t say, nor was she overly concerned, feeling herself already on the edge of orgasmic bliss as she was fucked from behind whilst slurping and sucking on the hatter’s beautiful thick cock, tasting both her ass and her pussy on him, something That Alice had never even imagined and yet This Alice welcomed it.

“Oh, my!” she cried out, as the dormouse suddenly reappeared, his tongue working magic upon her pleasure nub, his small fist pushing past her nether lips followed by his entire arm.

“Oh, yes,” she screamed, feeling a tidal wave of pleasure rising up from an ocean of lust, ready to wash over her and carry her away. She wondered if she would be lost at sea, or perhaps drown, never to be heard from again, but the thought didn’t cause her concern. She would perish gladly if they would only let her come. She began to scream, the sound muffled, the hatter’s prick filling her mouth, the hare thrusting into her like a run away steam engine, the dormouse tickling and nibbling her pussy until, finally, she felt the waves crash into her and wash her away as she screamed for what seemed an eternity until she could do more than collapse upon the grass, unable to speak or move or even think.

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments