Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gorgon's Solitude

4
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

The iron doors of the temple opened, accompanied by the sun and a lone male blonde dressed in a cardigan. My first instinct was to remain hidden in between the sculptures and statues of the gods and goddesses. I watched as he adjusted a VR headset over his eyes, and turned around, perhaps admiring the statues. I wondered why he had come to this temple which hadn't housed a religious worship in years.

Something about him drove me out of my hiding place, and I moved stealthily towards him, my eyes focused on the beautiful shape of his ass beneath the denim pants he wore. He was yet to notice me, but I knew it was only a matter of time before he did, and went running at the sight of the snakes on my head, and my shemale body.

My cock was already erect by the time I made my way towards him. I stood behind him, watching my shaft twitch with need. I knew the moment he noticed my presence; his back stiffened, even before he turned around.

Of all the reactions I had expected from him, his head moving up and down to give me a once over hadn't been one of them. Surprised, I focused my attention on his headset, suddenly realizing what was happening. Looking down, I was even more shocked when I saw a bulge in his pants.

“You're not scared of me?” It was the first time I'd asked such a question. Humans either tried to behead me or take the easier way out and run screaming whenever they saw me. Here I was for the first time, having the privilege of a human male being aroused for me. It seemed he couldn't even hear the hisses of the sacred creatures on my head. That headset suddenly became the only thing I admired about the modern world.

“No.” He sounded surprised that I would ask him that. My cock jerked again. I couldn't believe it. With the fear that something would happen to make him see who I really was, I decided to seize the moment, and make the most of it.

My hand found its way into his pants, grabbing the warm human cock and stroking him. I had never felt a flesh this warm, but then, neither had I ever been with a human before. His reactions urged me to go on and he threw back his head in ecstasy, riding my hand with grunts coming from his parted lips. In his excitement, he made to remove his headset. Cold trepidation washed over me, and I halted my hand from moving. I watched him struggle to say something and beat him to it.

“Leave it in, that is the only reason you don't see me.”

I knew he wouldn't understand, but I didn't want him to ask questions, and so I invoked lewd images of what I wanted him to do to me in his head, while resuming playing with him, diverting his attention. He rode my fingers faster, groaning as his warm milky seed splashed on my navel.

I enjoyed the feeling of warm human cum on my body, but felt more desirable as his dick grew under my gaze. I knew I had to be smiling; the day couldn't get any better. Even the snakes understood that this had never happened before, and hissed more loudly.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

“Strip, and get on your knees.” It felt good to be in command, to have a young male do my bidding. I liked that he left his sneakers and socks on, it made him look smaller in my eyes as he knelt down.

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass?” I asked him, fiddling with my heavy balls.

“No.”

Based on the expression kids used these days, I was going to “pop his cherry.” I held myself from cuming at the thought, and instead kneaded his ass, loving the feeling of the smooth skin of his butt cheeks. His shaft jerked in response. I reached out and took hold of his cock, his groans feeding my hunger as I played with the tip till precum leaked from it. It smelled musky and warm and felt sticky on my fingers as I wet them with it before I pushed those lubricated fingers into his asshole.

I watched his gaping rim hole as I removed my fingers, and couldn't wait anymore to fuck him. I fed my monstrous cock into his tight hole, grabbing his dick as well as I pushed deeper into him. My nipples were pebbly, swinging as I began to properly slam into him. At a point, he almost fell out from the force of my thrusts, but I rewarded him by soothing his cock with my soft fingers.

“Do you know why I'm fucking you? Why I'm rewarding you with my cock?” I knew the answer to that, and when he confirmed it, forcing out a raspy “no,” I contemplated telling him what was on my mind. But then, what if he left in fear before I had the chance to climax?

I decided to manipulate his senses. Licking his earlobe, I whispered. “Because you're the first human who isn't repelled by my sight.” Before he could ask what I meant, I released his cock, planted both hands on his waist, and began to ride rationality out of him, drilling into him with a force that humans couldn't pull off.

“Why. Would. Any...One. Be. Repelled. By. The...”

I interrupted him by fisting his hair, my muscles bulging as I fucked him harder. Pulling out, I spread his muscular thighs open and carried him up, thrusting into him again. I bounced him on my cock, knowing from his breathing and contracting of his muscles that he was about to orgasm.

“I am a Gorgon. You can't see the evidence in my hair because of your headset. That's why I told you to leave it on.” My voice was laced with lust, shortening my breath. His pectoral muscles tightened to aid my building climax, and I knew I had told him at the right time; when he was too aroused to care about who was getting him off. He screamed as he came, and I quickly pushed him to the dusty floors, riding him through his orgasm. My dick fucked him relentlessly, and I soon felt myself coming, shooting my sticky semen into his hole.

We breathed heavily, our sweaty bodies mashed together. Within a short time, I felt my cock harden again inside him.

 

Published 
Written by VRnerd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors