Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In My Dreams - Princess

"Do a woman's dreams reveal her secret sexual desires?"

12
2 Comments 2
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Do our dreams reveal our secret sexual desires? Maybe they do."

They say our dreams reveal our real desires. I wonder if that's true after the dream I just had because I didn't think I'd be into what happened in my dream. But still, I wanted to share it with you. It went something like this:

I was a princess, living in a fabulous bedroom chamber in the turret of a castle. The king and queen, my parents, lived in a different turret, so I had nothing but privacy. Daytime, I did all the required royal stuff, which was pretty dull. But come nighttime, I was always alone in my bedroom, and my fantasies sometimes took over me. The next day, I got to live one.

That afternoon I was in a royal parade, riding in the royal open-air coach, when I noticed a group of peasant men staring at me with lust in their eyes. I was wearing a somewhat risqué outfit for a princess, which showed a good deal of my cleavage and had a slit that, the way I was seated, showed a lot of leg all the way up to my hip. Now it was not acceptable for the peasants to stare at their princess like that, but it was the job of my two man-servants, who walked on either side of the coach, to keep such things from happening. They had failed, so I called them to my chamber after the parade ended.

They probably knew what was coming, since this had happened before, and later I suspected they planned what they would do. As their punishment for failing at the parade, I'd have them do some sexy things to me, for my pleasure, while knowing they would get incredibly horny but could do nothing about it for as long as I kept them there.

When they arrived, I was dressed in my robe and provocatively paraded myself to the bed. They couldn't help but stare at my partly revealed body, which was just what I wanted. I said they had to get naked before we began, so they undressed, yielding a fine view of their penises. I wanted to be able to see their erections to verify that my plan to make them hopelessly horny was working. I told them they would be able to do whatever they liked with me, and I was sure the horniness they'd experience would be a fitting punishment for letting me be lustfully stared at earlier.

They knew the rules: no talking, no penises touching me, and never do anything that would hurt me. They also knew what would happen if they broke those rules and I told my father. He would have them thrown into the dungeon for years, and they certainly didn't want that, so they did as they were told, and nothing more.

At the bed, I took my robe off and got on the sheets, naked, then pulled the robe back over me and called them over. They lined up with one of them on each side of the bed and dragged my robe off me, leaving me exposed. Then the manservants each grabbed a wrist and pulled my arms toward the top corners of the bed, then ran their fingers up and down my bare arms, eventually ending at my armpits. They tickled me there, and I squirmed violently to escape it. Given my reaction, they moved their hands away from my arms and turned their attention elsewhere. The anticipation of what these manservants would do next thrilled me.

To begin, they each took to one of my breasts, which they cupped and fondled, then put their fingers on my nipples and pinched lightly, not enough to hurt at all, but enough to arouse. My nipples hardened in reaction, and I began to get really turned on.

After they played with my breasts and nipples for a while, arousing me and increasing my desire for more, they ran their hands up and down my legs, gently, on the outside. I loved the touch of their fingers on me and wanted more of that sensuous feeling. Soon they ran their hands up the tops of my legs to my crotch, where they used their fingers to caress the crevices between my legs and snatch. They were right next to my pussy, their fingers caressing up and down, and I squirmed with the pleasure of it. I couldn't wait for more, which I got next as they grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs apart, spreading me open and completely exposing my pussy.

LoraDelNiro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraDelNiro

They each held a leg in place with one hand, while they explored my privates with the other. Before long they were slipping fingers between my pussy lips, opening me up, and trailing their fingers up and down my tender snatch. Being held in place while they played with my pussy was thrilling, and I was alive with desire, waiting and hoping for more intense fingering.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, one of them had a vibrator and pressed it against my clitoris. Immediately I felt shocks of pleasure, beyond anything I could control, and I started pushing my pussy against the vibrator to get the strongest buzz. Then, without warning, the other manservant produced a dildo and inserted it into my vagina, slightly at first, but then further. Soon he started rhythmic in and out motions, and I started to lose control. The feeling of the vibrator on me, and now the dildo in me, was overwhelming. I lost any hope of resisting the sexual pleasures they were inflicting on me, supposedly against my will but with my total acceptance. I could see by their erections that they were as aroused as I was.

By this point, I was helplessly and hopelessly turned on. The vibrator on my clit was driving me crazy, while the dildo pushing in and out of me felt like being fucked by a ghost, and was incredibly erotic. I was bucking and squirming as much as I could with them still holding my legs down, and pushing my hips up to get the dildo further into me. The tingling of my pussy's nerves was more than I could bear, and I began the orgasm that was inevitable.

The manservants had driven me to my limit, and I jerked and spasmed as I released my sexual energy in heaving motions, relishing the pleasure visited on my body. I never wanted that feeling to end. Soon my nerves, worn out by the intensity of my orgasm, were spent, and I relaxed into a wonderful afterglow. But I had the manservants stay a little longer, despite their rock-hard dicks and horny urges, and in a few minutes I was ready for more, so I told them to do it all again.

They had to do as I asked, so once again they held my legs apart, diddled my pussy with their hands, then one used the vibrator on my snatch while the other fucked me with the dildo. My pussy was already swollen from my prior arousal, and I rocked with the sensations all over again, the thrilling jolts of pleasure to my most sensitive spots, and I jerked with renewed enthusiasm. I had an even greater orgasm the second time, if that was possible.

Totally exhausted and gasping from the energy I'd spent, I released the two manservants. They left my chamber with their dicks leading the way, off to masturbate somewhere in a dark corner of the castle, I'm sure, while I continued to feel the remains of the great pleasure they gave me.

So, that was my dream. I woke up as it ended and wrote it down so I could remember the details for you. Maybe you'd like to have such a dream one of these nights.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments