Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In My Dreams - Massage

""Do a woman's dreams reveal her secret sexual desires?""

30
9 Comments 9
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

""Do our dreams reveal our secret sexual desires? Maybe they do.""

They say our dreams reveal our real desires. I wonder if that's true after the dream I just had because I didn't think I'd be into what happened in my dream. But I wanted to share it with you, and it went something like this:

I went to my usual massage parlor for my weekly appointment, checked in, and headed to room 3 as instructed. When I walked in, my usual masseuse, Jolene, was there, but so were two men. I was a little concerned about that, so I asked her why they were there, and Jolene said they were specialists and would be assisting her. I wasn't happy about it, but figured Jolene had my back, so I went to the dressing area and undressed, wrapped in the luxury towel they provided, and headed to the massage table.

She asked me to lie down on my tummy, as usual, with the towel draped over me. Then she backed away from the table, and the two men approached. This seemed odd, but I wasn't concerned with Jolene there. As she watched, the men pulled the towel off me and rolled it up, then one lifted me by the hips, and the other slid the rolled-up towel under me. This lifted me, my hips and all, a few inches off the table. I was in shock that they would do this, leaving me naked on the table, but I decided to play along and see where it went. I think I was suspicious that they would somehow get sexy with me, and I rather liked the idea.

Jolene continued to watch as the men began massaging my shoulders. It felt wonderful and was done with more strength than Jolene could offer. After a few minutes at the shoulders, they moved their hands down to my hips and started to massage my rear. This felt really good, and I hoped Jolene would not interfere so that they could keep it up for a long time. But after a few minutes, they moved again, this time sliding their hands down the back of my legs to my ankles.

At this point, I was getting a little horny from the rear massage and looking forward to more of that sort of thing. What I got was the two men working on my legs, rubbing firmly up each one to my rear, squeezing my cheeks, then rubbing back down and repeating. It felt great!

Just as I was getting into a rhythm with their actions on my legs, they stopped at my rear. One massaged my cheeks again, while the other man took my ankles and pulled my legs apart, holding my feet near the sides of the table. I was spread open, my snatch in full view since I was raised off the table by the rolled-up towel, and a little scared of what they had in mind. Strangely, Jolene just stood there and watched, and somehow, that seemed to soothe my concerns.

As one man held my legs apart, the other man began to lightly massage my pussy. It was electric! He reached down and covered my snatch with his hand, then used his fingers to caress every inch of my private places. He touched my vagina but did not push into it, while he gently stroked my clitoris. I had never had a massage like this, and I wondered why Jolene just stood there and let it happen. Not that I was complaining, because what the men were doing to me felt wonderful, and I wanted it to continue.

IrisMoira
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisMoira

Next, the men traded places, and the one who had massaged me held my legs apart, while the other played with my snatch. He had a different technique, it seems, and whatever arousal I got from the first guy was doubled. I started to squirm as he touched me, repeatedly triggering involuntary jerks as he hit delicious nerves. I was beyond worrying about what they were doing to me and only concerned that they might stop.

Then, the last thing I expected happened, and Jolene approached the table. The man playing with my pussy moved away, and Jolene started a vibrator, which she pressed against my clit. The shock was instantaneous, and I about lost my composure, moaning and jerking to its intensity. The man who left my snatch now started massaging the backs of my legs again, up to the point that they met my rear, where he grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them, softly at first, then harder, before he spread my cheeks open.

I had never had such sexy things done to me, and it was all happening at once. Legs open and massaged, cheeks squeezed and spread, and the vibrator on my pussy. It was too much to bear, and I felt my orgasm building. It was too late to stop it, and I squirmed and jerked while I moaned and felt like screaming. And if it weren't enough, the guy at my cheeks stopped squeezing and spreading and slid his fingers into me, first one and then a second. He pushed in and out, and I moaned loudly, squirming all the more, and loving the intense feelings. They were all relentless in their sexual ambush of my body, and I could not resist any of it!

The excitement of the hands on me, the fingers in me, and the vibrator on top was hitting me all at once. It was too much, and I jerked with all my might, held back a scream as best I could, and came right there on the table.

And then I woke up! It was only a dream. And I suppose it makes sense that once I'd come in the dream, I'd wake up, which I did. Then I realized my hands were on my snatch and that I had actually come, leaving my fingers and sheet wet from my juices. As I cleaned myself up, I thought about how relaxed I felt, how my dream seemed so real, and how wonderful it was.

I hope to have that dream again, and by telling you, I hope you'll have such a dream, too.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments