Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Power - 5

"In which the power conduit and her excitement engineers have another go at it."

11
1 Comment 1
999 Views 999
1.5k words 1.5k words

"Now we have to do this for the realz," Barbie announced. "Remember, this is a drill." She picked the power drain from the clamp where she'd put it and mounted it back onto the chair.

Jolene, having caught her breath, nodded. Her lower body was still buzzing from the intense procedure she'd just been introduced to. "Okay. Let's do this."

Lola hugged her. "You did great. I'm in awe."

Jolene pressed a big kiss on the woman's lips, enjoying the closeness and buying herself a little more time. After some intense tongue play, they both came up for breath. "Thanks, sweetie."

"That was sweet, but enough of that, or count me in," Barbie said, wrapping her arms around both her excitement engineers. "Now, first check the chair and me. You need to be able to see in an instant if the drain is set up correctly for me. In an emergency, we don't have time to measure things up."

The female power conduit leaned backward and, hovering near the two, spread her legs. Lola let Jolene do the work alone now, as this was her first time.

Jolene estimated the position of the drain compared to the vibration unit, then carefully examined the openings between Barbie's legs.

A female 'power conduit' had a second 'vagina' installed, close to the first, real one. That second vagina absorbed the sexual energy of the conduit. The energy generation was invoked by the vibrational unit and enhanced by the actions of the excitement engineers. Jolene, like all other excitement engineers, had gone through rigorous training to learn every trick in each book about sex known to humanity. An engineer never knew what would get their assigned power conduit excited, and once on active duty, they had to find out as quickly as possible.

The conduit had undergone special modifications to take in and hold as much sexual energy as possible, and the internal wiring would release that into the power drain. Once a power drain had collected enough energy, it 'uploaded' that to the ship's power systems through the drain. The power coming out of the conduit should travel as short a distance as possible, which was why this room was almost next to the reactor.

"Not quite right," Jolene said, reaching out and moving the drain a tiny bit. She'd practiced this a thousand times or more, and her eye for this was almost perfect. Because of that, she'd gotten this assignment.

"Let's see," Barbie said. "Put me on it."

Together with Lola, Jolene moved Barbie over the chair and lowered her onto it. Jolene mentally crossed her fingers.

"Really good," Barbie said, as she was going down. "Almost perfect." She beamed at Jolene. "Best friends, remember? Push me onto it all the way."

That was the next tricky bit. Pushing someone down was one thing, in zero gravity that was something else. Jolene and Lola both held on to the chair with one hand and used the other one to press Barbie in place. The power conduit closed her eyes and gasped.

Jolene theoretically knew what was going on inside Barbie. The drain would connect to her second vagina and, through that, to her energy. She checked the left and right sides of Barbie's head, just below the ear. After a few moments, two LEDs below her ear, under the skin, lit up white. "Perfect connection."

"You're really good." Barbie reached out and slipped a finger between Jolene's pussy lips. She did the same for Lola. "You two make a good team. Now work me up. Let's see how far up the scale we can get."

Jolene shuddered. "You'll have to stop doing that to me or I will be worked up more than you."

"And your point?" Barbie wiggled her finger a bit more. "Tell me you don't want this."

Jolene grabbed the woman's hand and thrust her hips against the finger. She closed her eyes and let the orgasm take over. Her entire body shook as the waves hit. She'd just gotten over the massive jolts from the vibrational unit, and now Barbie was pushing her into this. She knew this was on purpose and also so she had to recover quickly. It wouldn't be often (she hoped) but the life of the entire crew could depend on this.

"Okay. Lesson for today. When we're in a real emergency and I start playing with you, you'll have to stop me and play with me. That's what our job is here." Barbie slowly licked her finger, savoring Jolene's juices. "I'm glad this wasn't an emergency. You taste good." She held up a finger for Lola, so she could sample some as well. As if the second excitement engineer hadn't tasted Jolene yet.

StormLizar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StormLizar

"Right then. Let's get to work," Jolene said, as the sparkles in her mind, left by the orgasm, slowly faded. She pulled herself close to the chair, held on to that with one hand, and put her other hand behind Barbie's head. A hard, deep kiss, with a lot of tongue action, was next. Jolene had to find out what turn-ons worked best with their power conduit, so she started exploring.

Barbie moaned. Jolene noticed Lola sucking one of her nipples. Would that be better, she wondered? There was only one way to find out, so she pulled out of the kiss and moved to the other nipple.

"Why do you stop?" Barbie whimpered, as two mouths suckled on her nipples. "I love this combination."

"Just finding my way here," Jolene said, letting the nipple slip.

"Ha, you're doing well," Barbie said. "This isn't going to count as a real emergency drill, I guess, but let's carry on."

Jolene resumed the hard kissing. Barbie wrapped an arm around her, so she wouldn't float off. That gave Jolene the freedom to play with the hard nipple and sometimes slide a hand between Barbie's pussy lips. At times, her finger and Lola's would be there together, working in different rhythms.

Barbie moaned hard when that happened, telling the excitement engineers this was the way to get the woman into a maximum horny state.

Jolene flicked a switch on the chair, activating the vibrational unit. Barbie jolted, while the two others worked between her pussy. Jolene never broke the kiss, which became wilder and more passionate all the time.

At one point, Lola's finger disappeared. From the corner of her eye, Jolene saw how Lola paid some more attention to both Barbie's nipples and the woman then tapped Jolene's behind.

Jolene had to reach for the second switch. Found it. That activated the power drain. Barbie jolted again.

Being the excitement engineer First Class, Jolene now broke the kiss and turned upside down. Hooray for zero gravity. She buried her face between Barbie's hips, opened her mouth, and worked the wet pussy lips with her tongue as hard and fast as she could.

Barbie had a remarkably large clit by now, it almost poked out of her pussy, making it super easy for Jolene to locate it. She knew not to go for that immediately, as that might have the opposite effect, so she licked and sucked around it for a while. She felt Barbie's lower body tremble. That had to be the vibrational unit she was feeling, all through the woman. It turned her on, making her work Barbie's pussy even harder.

The next moment, someone started eating her pussy, driving her wild instantly.

"Now!" Barbie managed to say. Jolene went for the clit, her lips over it and sucking it, releasing it, sucking it.

Mere seconds later, Barbie's orgasm hit, resembling an explosion.

Lola, who'd been eating Jolene, stopped her 'work' there. Jolene knew she'd check the power flow from the conduit, via the drain, to the ship's resources. "High and stable." The words sounded totally wrong here, but they were important.

Jolene would have stopped working on another woman now, having the orgasm going so hard, but she knew she had to carry on until the second engineer told her to stop.

Barbie now screamed. She grabbed Jolene's hips and buried her face between the engineer's legs. taking a mouthful of pussy to reduce the noise she was making.

Jolene was taken by surprise, but her work was only momentarily interrupted. Lola hadn't called out yet. With some effort she worked her hands beneath Barbie's legs and opened the conduit's pussy a bit more, giving her easy access to the treasure hidden there.

"Stop, stop, stop," Lola announced.

Barbie said, "Don't you fucking dare! I want to get off one more time!"

Jolene, however, pulled her face away from the delight she was licking. In this situation, an engineer would always override the instructions of the conduit. Conduits were sexually insatiable, and some were able to risk an overload of the energy transport systems. Jolene could imagine Barbie being one of them.

She quickly disengaged the power drain and the vibrator and pushed herself away from Barbie, who'd let go of her hips at Lola's words. The agonizing desire between her legs was still very present, but stop was stop. As she watched Barbie's wet pussy and extremely protruding nipples, Jolene slipped a hand between her legs to supply her own relief.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments