Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Power - 4

"Jolene, Lola and Barbie, and the first test drill."

17
2 Comments 2
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Lola and Jolene followed Barbie into a corridor and, from there, towards the rear of the ship.

"You're going to like this," Lola said, winking at Jolene, as they moved through a few more short corridors.

"I bet I am!" Jolene knew where they were going. She'd been in mock setups like this before, for training purposes. Now she was going to see and do the real deal.

The room they went into was close to the energy reactor of the 'Intervention'. It was important to have this room near that crucial system, so the energy generated wouldn't have to travel far. Also, moving energy would cost energy, which would be a waste.

"Welcome to our domain," Barbie said, floating into the room and waving at the walls and the floor. On that floor was the seat of the main power connector. On two of the walls, additional ones were mounted.

Jolene knew those two would work without being an actual power conduit. In case of extreme emergency, the first and second excitement engineers would have to strap themselves in there and perform their secondary function. She'd done that a few times. The whole experience was hard work, draining, but very satisfying. It was the weirdest combination of feelings.

She pushed herself down to the most important seat of the ship and admired the beauty of it. The soft material to sit on, the armrests with straps, and the grips for the power conduit to hold on to. Then there was the central vibration unit, which would go inside the power conduit. It was huge. Jolene slowly ran a hand over it and wondered if that thing would fit inside her. She looked at the two spare chairs, which were outfitted with similar, smaller units. These lacked the massive power drains.

"Want to try it?" Barbie asked as she hovered next to the new engineer first class.

Jolene pointed at the power drain. "I'm not equipped for that."

"Don't worry." Barbie fumbled something under the seat and simply took the unit off. "Sometimes it needs maintenance. Everything's serviceable."

"Maybe we should first to the drills," Jolene suggested. "That's why we're here, right?"

"No," said Lola. "I want to see if that thing fits you. I tried, and it's too big for me." She, too, came down to the other two. Hovering over Jolene, she reached around her and started playing with her breasts.

"I agree with Lola," Barbie said, setting the power drain unit afloat in the room. "No gravity is fun, huh?" She reached out and pulled Jolene close, burying her fingers between her legs. "Oh, nice. I detect some wet stuff already."

Jolene still wasn't certain this was the official ship's procedure, but the feeling of the two women fondling her quickly convinced her.

Lola stopped playing with Jolene's breasts and licked her fingers instead. "Oh, look. Cute, small hands. You'll like that, Barbie."

Barbie had already moved down and had her mouth over Jolene's pussy, licking and sucking as if there was no tomorrow. "Mmm-hmmm," was all she managed.

Lola then went down too, and shoved two fingers inside Jolene, who shuddered at the sudden, welcome invasion. "Girl, you're leaking like a pro," Lola commented after a few pushes inside. The fingers disappeared, to return with another one several seconds later. "Damn, you widen up nicely!"

Jolene spread her legs, allowing the two to do whatever they wanted. She closed her eyes, squeezed her tits, and pulled at her nipples to heighten the feeling.

AgataMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataMoons

Suddenly Lola pulled her hand away and declared Jolene ready for the test.

"Let's do this," said Barbie, moving away from Jolene's pussy and tapping the power conduit chair. "Hop hop, sit down, and surprise us, babe."

Jolene was entirely put off by the sudden lack of sexual stimulation, but bit that away. "You sure?"

"Me sure. Sit down, or we did all this for nothing." Barbie tapped Jolene's bottom and pinched one of her nipples. "Nice," she commented on that. She leaned over and flicked her tongue over the same nipple.

Jolene hovered over the chair and slowly pulled herself down. The massive vibration unit touched her wet lips. It sent a shiver down her spine. She reached down to position it correctly and then pulled harder.

The unit pushed against her. Her pussy protested against the big head for a moment, then slowly slipped around it. This was like training, but there the vibration unit hadn't been this thick. It took her some effort and serious vaginal relaxing before the monster went in.

"Fuck, she's doing it," said Lola, who was looking at the proceedings closely, meaning she almost had her face in Jolene's pussy. Her hand frantically worked her own.

Jolene closed her eyes as Barbie pressed on her shoulders, forcing her to take in the big unit completely. "Is it all the way in yet?" she asked, unsure if she could take more.

"It is." Barbie sounded impressed. "Not many other women manage that. I told you we're going to have fun, right?" She bent over and placed a tiny V-shaped unit on the chair, gently pressing it against Jolene's inner lips. "Hold on."

Jolene knew what it was. The clitoral motivator. She grabbed the armrests. A moment later, she screamed. The vibrator came to life, and with it, the entire seat. Her groin shook and shuddered; the vibrator worked on everything inside her. The clit motivator emitted a tiny electrical current, changing its intensity every second, stimulating her to the point of exploding.

"Ohhh... my.... heaven... this... is... aarrghh....!!" Jolene had the orgasm of a lifetime, her entire body going into spasms like never before. She'd also never gotten off this quickly in her life, and she knew her body well enough to get to an orgasm very fast.

Barbie hit the off-switch on the chair, and gave Jolene ample time to get over the jolting of her body. "Whoa. She went hard and fast."

"Really. And she got over the vibrator, and she kept at it," Lola said, admiration in her voice. "I think she'd have made a great conduit."

Jolene's eyes fluttered open. "That's what you go through?" Her voice was shaky.

"Sort of. I have the extra, remember? It's a bit more intense." Barbie hugged Jolene and, together with Lola, she pulled the woman off the chair.

Jolene felt her vagina slowly going back to a normal size, while every nerve inside her was still tingling. A finger, anywhere near her clit or inside her, would throw her into an orgasm again, and she wasn't sure if she was ready for that yet.

The vibration unit was soaking wet. Lola carefully picked the V-shaped clit motivator from Jolene's swollen pussy. Her inner lips were so big, the motivator hadn't fallen off. Lola licked it. "Yummy."

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments