Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daggers in the Dark

Augustus and Titania entered the room they had rented for the evening.  It wasn’t terribly large, or particularly ornate.  A dresser with an oval mirror attached on the top, a bed (Titania had wanted a king-size bed, but the largest they had was a queen), a filled oil lamp sitting on a small nightstand beside the bed, a few pegs along the wall for hanging cloaks, coats, or the like (Titania’s elegant cloak, sporting golden trim and a flourish of peacock feathers about the bottom third, hung from one), and a trunk for temporarily storing belongings if the tenant so chose, were all the furnishing the room contained.

 

To this humble setup, Titania had added her own touches; five jewelry boxes, silver with golden accents, had been placed atop the dresser in front of the mirror.  Next to the trunk on the floor, she had added her large, pleasure chest.  Made from cherry wood, it was intricately adorned with gold filigree and a variety of gemstones.  The first time Augustus ever saw it he had remarked that it looked like the fabled treasure chest every adventurer dreams of finding—his wife’s response was, “It is a treasure chest—a trove of all things that help keep me deliriously happy.”

 

Titania flopped down on the bed, letting her traveler’s cloak open wide as she sighed contentedly.  Her arms reached straight above her head as she stretched luxuriously.  Augustus couldn’t help but let a sly smile stray across his lips as he took in the full view of his wife’s divine figure.

Aside from her long traveler’s cloak and leather sandals, Titania wore no clothes at all!  Instead, she adorned her fully naked body with an assortment of exquisite and expensive jewelry.

A pearl choker, with a large sapphire in the middle wrapped the base of her throat.  A second necklace, made of vintage gold coins (from kingdoms Augustus figured had long passed) laid across her trapezius and dipped down beneath her collarbones.  A golden chain holding a large sapphire stone at the top of her cleavage topped the other two as her final neckpiece.  Golden armbands shaped like bay leaves wrapped both upper arms just below the bottom tip of the shoulder.  Triple golden bracelets jingled while they loosely slid up and down both forearms as she moved them about.

A golden, ivy-banded, solitaire diamond engagement ring sat comfortably on the third finger of her left hand.  It was paired with a wedding band that contained five smaller diamonds.  The outer four were brilliant cut, while the middle one was a small pear cut pointing to the finger’s nail.  A platinum ruby ring adorned the middle finger, while a golden emerald ring flashed from the little finger.  The index and thumb were bare.

Clamped about the pert nipples of Titania’s bounteous buxom breasts (it would not be an exaggeration to say she carried two small melons) were delicate golden frames shaped into hearts.  Her areola happily peaked through the gaps in the design, while hanging from these shiny clamps, on tiny, delicate, golden chains were blue topaz stones.  They sparkled, shook, and swung as the Elf’s breasts jiggled and bounced about to the movements of her body.

A diamond and ruby belly ring sparkled from her lithe, toned, navel, while a pair of delicate golden belly chains wrapped about her hips with tiny diamonds sparkling as they hung at regular intervals.  Finally, golden clips adorned the top of her bare labia lips from which swung a thin golden chain with a small star sapphire pendant flashing in the middle.

Taking these adornments along with her earrings, circlet, toe ring, and anklet, there wasn’t a limb or major body part that didn’t sport some jewel bedecked embellishment.

The deliriously, delightful erotic sight of Augustus’ wife’s mesmerizing display of skin and jewelry, backed by the exquisitely fine figure and curves of her body, left a lasting impression on any eyes fortunate to see it.  However, contrary to what many might assume, Titania did not like to display her exotic, erotic, feminine charms for all the world to see.  Hence her traveling cloak, fully enveloping her frame, was practically her second skin in public.  It was only in moments of privacy, when only her husband’s eyes could watch, that Titania would openly exhibit and flaunt her fully naked body to flawless, seductive perfection.

Feeling her husband’s ogling eyes upon her, Titania smiled sensually.  “Do you like what you see, my Caesar?”  She called him by the pet name she had given him on their wedding night.

“You know I do, Tits,” he replied huskily, using her pet name in return.  He mentally chuckled at how neatly it encapsulated her.  It was both a natural contraction of her name and a literal term for one of her particularly prominent physical assets.

With a delighted giggle, Tits cupped her girls, slightly squishing them together as she lifted them up a bit in teasing presentation—the dangling topaz stones swinging and sparkling below the pert nipples with erotic effect.  “Here you go, darling,” she stated as she openly offered them to him.

Unable to resist the siren song of his wife’s peerless feminine charms, her Caesar placed his helmet on the dresser next to the jewelry boxes, leaned his shield against the wall, and crossed the room to her side.  Reaching out, he groped and fondled her mountainous melons as he kissed each teat before burying his face in the middle of her cleavage!  He felt as though he was now drifting on the softest, fluffiest clouds while he closed his eyes and reveled in their silky smooth skin. Her body’s natural citrus scent, a sensual, soothing perfume to Caesar’s tired senses, enveloped his nostrils and rejuvenated his spirit.

“I love you!” Caesar whispered to his wife.

With a second soft giggle, Tits ran her fingers through his graying hair.  “And I love you, my Caesar,” she cooed back.  A naughty grin playing across her lips, she gently nibbled his ear.  “Do you want to do me for a round while we wait?” She breathed between nibbles.

With a wistful sigh, Augustus lifted his head off his wife’s succulent fruit.  “Do I want to? YES!  Can I afford to at the moment? No,” he answered.  “I expect the Black Hand won’t leave us alone long enough for that, and I do NOT want to be caught in the middle of pleasuring you!”

“They really are ruining my fun!” Titania pouted sourly.

“Did I not promise to satisfy you before bed?” Augustus asked.

Titania nodded.  “You did, but that doesn’t change the fact I could be having you right now if it wasn’t for them.  I have half a mind, to let my sylphs shred them for their lack of consideration!”

“Now, now, be patient,” Augustus tried to soothe his aroused wife.  “I want to try to learn as much as I can first.  Though it is quite likely your sylphs will get their exercise before the night is through.”

Titania wrapped her arms around her husband’s neck, interlocked her fingers, and sensuously drew his lips to hers.  Augustus did not resist and eagerly kissed his wife deeply as their lips met.  Their tongues entwined and writhed like passionate lovers as they savored the moment.

At length, for want of air, the couple parted lips.  A thin clear, strand of shared saliva stretched between their lips drawing ever thinner as their heads drew apart; till finally, unable to sustain itself any longer it snapped in two—each end retracting to the lips of whom it remained attached.

Tits looked up at her darling Caesar, her eyes smoldering with pent-up passion.  “Come on, darling, indulge me a little,” she whispered seductively.

Her Caesar paused as his wife’s passion kindled his own.  His body wanted nothing more than to take off his armor, drop his breeches, and pierce her with his sacred sword!  However, Augustus knew the enemy was still very near and likely closing in.

“Tits—“ Caesar began, trying to temporarily quell their combined arousal.

“Shhhh,” Tits interjected placing a ringed finger against his lips.  “Don’t explain to me why we should wait.  Just let it happen, my love!”

Augustus knew he was rapidly losing this battle.  He had no true defense against his wife’s peerless, womanly wiles, her sublime figure and form, and her boundless appetite for their evening intimacy.

Unexpectedly there was a creak from the roof above.

Titania’s beautiful lips curled into a snarl of disgust.  “Ooooo!  They’re getting on my nerves!” she snapped.  With a resigned sigh, she released her husband’s entrapped neck.

“Alright, let’s get this over with,” she stated as she rose off the bed.  Her cloak, wrapping around her shoulders again, fully enshrouded her ravishing, naked body as it closed.  “Do you want me to teleport us to the roof and surprise them?”

Augustus retrieved and donned his helm, before picking up his shield.  “I like that strategy.  Let’s bring the inquisition to them.”

 

“Very well,” Titania stated decisively.  She walked over to her husband standing by his side.  “Here we go,” she stated menacingly, as she raised an arm above her head.

A sudden flash of light from the tips of the Elven sorceress’s fingers blinded all details from Augustus’s view.  The light faded as rapidly as it appeared, but the couple was no longer standing in their rented room.

Instead, with a brisk evening breeze blowing across the tiled rooftops, the pair found themselves standing on the gently sloping roof of The Sultry Maid.  Titania let her arm drop back beside her ribs, allowing her cloak to close completely once more against the frigid zephyr that whipped its hem about.

Ten men, all dressed in loose black shirts, black Kumarbands about their waists, and baggy flowing breeches with black knee-high boots half-crouched in front of the couple.  Each was armed with curved blades, either a scimitar or twin crescent daggers.  They clearly had been stalking towards the end of the inn, but the sudden flash of light had attracted their attention and now the group was all staring back at Augustus and his Elven wife.  Not much could be seen of their faces as black turbans and scarfs wrapped thoroughly about their features to conceal their identity.  However, Augustus was fairly certain by the look in their eyes that they were all quite shocked to see the pair suddenly standing behind them all.

MaiteSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteSilver

“If you surrender now, I’ll let you all live,” Augustus declared to the group as his left hand gripped the hilt of his arming sword.

I’d rather you didn’t surrender,” Titania ridiculed them.  “Then I don’t have to keep my husband’s word.”

It was plain to Augustus Titania was in a furious mood, and he knew what that would likely entail if the assassins resisted.  He also knew it was fairly unlikely they would just surrender at his request.

Die, western infidel dogs!” one of the group closest to them hissed.

As if a signal, the group all swarmed the couple, moonlight glinting off their curved steel blades as they brandished them with deadly intent!

Wonderful! Titania smirked in venomous satisfaction.  The pupils of her eyes lit up and glowed white hot as sparks of electricity spat from them.  The High Elven Sorceress spread her arms wide as minuscule bolts of lightning arced between the tips of both hands’ fingers—her cloak opening widely to accommodate her pose.

The assassins, unexpectedly being shown a full vision of Titania’s naked, sublime form as the light danced off her nipple jewelry, belly ring, and labia chain inadvertently paused a mere moment to take in the glorious sight!  It was a fatal mistake.

Stretching forth her hands, bolts of lightning shot forth from Titania’s fingertips to strike each member of the group, save one!  All who were struck by the lightning instantly burst into flames as thousands of volts raced through their bodies, cooking and frying them on the spot!  Nine charred husks, once members of The Black Hand, crumpled to the roof tiles, falling apart in clumps of ash.  The lone assassin still alive, fully aborted his mad charge at the grim sight so suddenly played before him.

“I told you to surrender,” Augustus told the sole surviving assassin.  “Your comrades would have been wiser to heed my words.  Will you show greater wisdom now that you’ve been afforded a second chance?”

The assassin, indecision locking his feet in place, merely stood there in silence.  Augustus knew his wife had left this one alive.  She certainly could have burnt him to cinders like the others had she wished.  She was merely humoring her husband—allowing him to interrogate one, in the hopes of gaining information about their client.

Titania, having again lowered her arms, let her cloak wrap about her bare figure to form a barrier against the icy wind that whipped all around the rooftop inhabitants. Even posed thus, the High Elf stared menacingly at the last member of the rooftop brigade.

Suddenly Augustus felt the nap hairs on the left side of his neck stand on end.  Instantly he darted to his wife’s side as he raised his shield!

“Look out!” he cried as he jumped between her and a sudden galeforce blast that ripped into his upheld heater.  The wind bolt whipped and swirled angrily before dissipating into the surrounding air.

“Thank you, darling,” Titania commended her husband.  “However, that was entirely unnecessary.  My sylphs would have deflected the blow,” she stated.  “Soooo, you think to use air against me?” The Elven sorceress taunted her unseen assailant.  “Let me show you exactly what forces you seek to assail!”

Her pupils now glowed a bright florescent green as the sorceress whipped her right hand across her body and out to her side.  A hurricane-force air blast shot seemingly from the horizon the attack had issued forth, tearing across the tiled rooftops, dislodging a few tiled shingles in the process.  Shrieking through the air, the tumultuous air blast brought with it a new foe, slamming him into the hard tile roof practically at the couple’s feet!

So precise was Titania’s air control, that even though the blast ripped right past Augustus, it didn’t so much as affect his balance.  The new quarry it had brought groaned from the sudden, heavy impact of hitting the inn’s roof.  Having stood in indecision long enough, the other assassin lunged at Titania—judging her to be the greatest threat.

With one swift, clean motion, Augustus drew his sword, its blade ignited in blue flame as it slipped into the open night air, and slashed the charging black-robed assailant across the neck and chest!  The assassin tried to cry out as he was consumed in a flaming ball of blue fire, but the gash in his throat merely allowed for a gurgling sound as he sank to his knees before falling face-first onto the roof.

Turning his attention back to the new assailant his wondrous wife had thrown at their feet, Augustus examined the man.  He was dressed similarly to the others they had just dispatched, with the notable exception that his body, from the waist up, and arms were bare.  This instantly informed the paladin he was a battlemage.

Augustus knew that all mages drew mana from their surroundings through their skin.  Consequently, it was very common for them to bare a decent amount to improve the rate of absorption.  It was for this reason that Titania refused to wear any clothes whatsoever; she would not allow any other magic user to acquire mana faster than her.  Many times Augustus had wondered how much of a difference some lingerie would really make, but there was no denying his wife’s effectiveness.  Besides, Augustus had admitted to himself he liked having his wife standing naked next to him all the time.  The fact she was always ready for an intimate embrace if they were in private, and five years of marriage had well confirmed she was a nymphomaniac, was a titillating prospect that made each day invigorating!  Her one concession was her cloak, but that was merely to retain some public modesty for the normal daily interactions with others.

Realizing he was letting his thoughts wander, Augustus focused his attention back on the battlemage.  The foe, lifting his concealed face, groaned as his body ached from the sudden, hard impact of hitting the roof of The Sultry Maid.  Augustus stepped over placing the tip of his flaming blade next to the mage’s exposed throat.  Titania, having completely covered up again to keep out the chill wind, watched with tempestuous gaze.

“For your sake, I hope you’re more willing to talk than your comrades,” the paladin stated.

“Infidel dogs!  My brethren will hunt you down and hang you by your intestines before you die!” the mage spat.

“You clearly haven’t been paying attention,” Augustus stated flatly.  “Ten of your brethren are now merely ashes, being blown about by the wind.  I am offering to let you live in exchange for information.”

“Feel free to keep your secrets,” Titania grinned menacingly.  “I can always extract them from your mind.”

The battlemage looked into the ravishing elf’s eyes.  Their sapphire blue pupils held no trace of a bluff.

“What do you want to know?” the battlemage asked soberly.

“Who hired you?” Augustus inquired.

It was the man’s turn to laugh.  “I do not know, and even if I did, I would not divulge our client to infidels!”

“Is that so?” Titania remarked with an arch of her brow.  “Why don’t I find out.”

The battlemage raised his hand as his eyes started to glow a fiery hue, only to have it pressed down, as Augustus firmly planted his greave on the mage’s wrist pinning it to the tiled roof.

“You will not cast another spell at my wife!” Augustus growled.

“It wouldn’t matter, dear,” Titania smirked.  Reaching her hand out from her cloak, the Battlemage got a peek at her erotically decorated bosom, belly, and lady garden as her eyes began to glow an unearthly green.

Realizing too late, the battlemage shrieked as he vainly tried to escape from the paladin’s foot.  His body suddenly became wracked with convulsions before going limp.  As Titania’s hand slowly rose, a ghostly visage of the mage was drawn out of the limp body.

“Now, you are my thrall,” Titania stated venomously at the shade.  “You will tell me what you know!  Who hired you?”

I do not know,” the ghost calmly replied.  “it is not our way to pass such information to our hands.”

“Bah!” Titania scoffed.  “This one is equally useless!  Why don’t I send you off to where you belong!”

“No, let him live,” Augustus admonished his wife.

“Very well,” she sighed.  She lowered her hand as the spectral visage slipped back into the limp body.  As Titania’s hand withdrew into her cloak, the battlemage suddenly gasped and panted heavily.

“Go,” Augustus stated, removing his foot from the mage’s wrist.  “I am allowing you to live this time, but do not make the mistake of attacking us again, or I’ll let my wife finish what she started.”

“Infidel dogs!” The battlemage spat as he rose to his hands and knees.  “My life is not yours to command!”  Instantly he sprang to his feet and jumped off the roof!

Augustus stepped to the edge and peered down to find nothing.

“He teleported,” Titania stated calmly.  “I assume you wanted him tailed.”

Augustus smiled to himself.  “You know me too well, my love.”

Titania smiled, her warm, caring look returning.  “Of course!  It is my job to know you better than you know yourself,” she teased.  “Now, can we return to our room?” she asked—a hint of excitement in her voice.

“Yes Tits, we can go play for the rest of the evening,” her husband returned as he sheathed his sword.

“My darling Caesar,” she cooed.  “I await your warm embrace!”  She stretched out her arms, embracing her husband as he walked into their midst.  Then in a flash of light, they vanished from the rooftop. 

Published 
Written by TheElvenChronicler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments