Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Day 5

I wake at the sound of the alarm clock, feeling rested, happy, and, more importantly, satisfied. Leaving the warmth of the body beside me, I quickly stop the alarm clock and get the lights on at low intensity. I cuddle back on Natasha’s back, softly kiss her neck, and move my left arm around her to get even closer.

“Good morning,” I tell her as she gets out of sleep. She blinks a little bit, disoriented, but it doesn’t take long before she turns her head toward me, smiling widely. She kisses me, tenderly.

“Good morning to you too,” she tells me, a note of happiness in her voice. “Slept well?” she asks.

“Like a baby,” I reply softly. “You?”

“So much, you kept me warm all night,” she replies while turning toward me.

Laughing softly, I bring her closer to me, to feel her breasts against my chest and rest my dick against the lips of her delicate pussy. We kiss lightly, the opposite of yesterday night. We stay close to each other, sharing a warm embrace.

“I would go for a shower right about now. Do you accompany me?” she asks me as she parts from me, an eyebrow raised.

I smile at her, already getting some ideas. “I could go for a shower… or more,” I tell her suggestively.

She laughs, giving me a lovely smile while she says, “Don’t get excited too quickly, I'm not your age anymore. I don’t promise anything.”

“Just the thought of seeing you under the shower will be enough,” I softly reply.

“Well then, shall we?” she asks me. Without waiting for an answer, she moves out of the bed, looking on the floor for her garment. I look at her ass and her pussy while she bends, having flashbacks of last night.

She turns around as she puts on yesterday’s flight suit, seeing me intensively looking at her. “You have an insatiable libido, do you?” she asks, more curious than anything else.

“When I’m surrounded by such beautiful ladies, how can I not be?” I reply, widening my smile.

“Charming me will not give you anything, young man. Now get up and let’s take that shower,” she commands, falsely serious.

“Yes, ma’am,” I reply, getting out of bed. I put a towel around my waist to cover myself for the short trip.

In a charged silence, we go for the shower room. As we enter, we find that Akari is already in there, removing her clothes.

“Hey, you two. Good morning,” she says, smiling at us.

“Good morning, Akari. How are you doing this morning?” Natasha asks, the doctor in her taking over.

“I’m still having nausea and my bleeding hasn’t stopped yet,” Akari says while shrugging, “Otherwise, I think it’s getting better.”

Natasha approaches to comfort her. “Okay. Come see me later if your nausea hasn’t stopped, I’ll give you something,” she suggests, protective of her. Then, she changes her intonation, saying on a lighter note, “At the same time, I’ll give you the rundown of our evening. You’ve hooked a good one,” she tells her. Both look at me, a knowing smile on their faces. I’m still at the door, unsure of how to proceed.

Akari looks at Natasha, saying after a soft sigh, “He’s still shy, isn’t he?”

Natasha tells her, still looking at me, “I think he just needs time. We have an unconventional lifestyle, it’s normal for a newcomer to be lost, even reluctant. He will be on board eventually, I’m sure of it.” She tends her left hand to me before saying, “Come, we still have a shower to take.”

I finally leave the door and venture toward them. Akari opens her arm, inviting me to her. I hug her, pressing her body against me, feeling her heartbeat against my chest. We kiss quickly before Natasha sighs softly.

“You look good together, I’m so happy that you are getting closer,” Natasha says, staring lovingly at us.

We part and look at her. My heartbeat accelerates at her comment, creating a smile on my face. Natasha gets closer to us, hugging us. She gives me a soft kiss, then moves to Akari, kissing her on her lips. I look in surprise at the both of them, kissing each other. I find it erotic to watch, but I also feel my heart twinge. My dick starts to inflate, creating a tent with my towel.

They part, looking at each other. I see a connection, they have shared many nights I presume. The twinge is back, more painful this time. Without any words, they let me go and start to undress. It doesn’t take long for both to be naked. They look at me, I’m still lost in the moment when they kissed, my mind slowly running through what it means.

“Poor guy, I think we broke him,” Natasha says, laughing.

“Oh, I’m sure we can fix him,” Akari replies.

She removes my towel to expose my semi-hard dick, grunting in approval at my nakedness. They take their soaps along with mine and push me toward the showers. I get the middle showerhead, each taking the ones beside me. They open the water and start to clean themselves while chatting. Still baffled and uneasy about the situation, I slowly soap myself, my mind still running at top speed. I look at both, soaping their delicate bodies, making sure to cover everywhere. There is a conflict in me, storming in my mind. I’m so turned on by having both beside me, but I feel so uneasy about their display of affection from earlier. Nonetheless, my erection is hard, very hard.

In the time that I take to only soap my body, both are finishing. They stop their shower head and move toward the locker, still chatting about random things. Without them around me, I accelerate a little bit, but it’s hard to focus, knowing that they are behind me. I finish, grab my bottles, and go back toward the lockers. They are chatting around the bench, having rolled their towel around their bodies.

They see me coming toward them, stopping their chat. “Nat, let’s help him. Otherwise, we will be here forever,” Akari says with a soft voice. Both take a towel and start to dry me. The feeling is great, helping me put aside my internal struggle. They take their time to remove water from me, including really making sure my dick is completely dry.

“Well, we can’t leave him like this?” Natasha says, looking at Akari with a smirk.

“We caused it, should we give him a hand or four?” Akari adds, lightly laughing.

“I have a better idea,” Natasha replies, wetting her lips.

She gets to her knees, takes my dick in her hand, exposes my glans, and takes it in her mouth. Closing my eyes for few seconds, I sigh heavily, loving the feeling of having her warm mouth over my dick. She has a different technique than Akari, creating less suction around my dick, but swirling her tongue around the head, focusing on it.

Akari gets closer to me, putting her hand in my damp hair, and bringing my head to her to kiss me passionately. Like with the evening before, something clicks in my head, another self-imposed barrier that is broken. Why should I be feeling bad and guilty when the woman I’m dating encourages me to have sex with the rest of the crew? She isn’t the slightest disturbed or concerned by Natasha giving me head right in front of her, so why should I?

With that realization, I put my hand in her damp hair, pressing her lips even more against mine. The intensity of our kiss increases. I moan in her mouth, as Natasha is taking good care of my dick. We part ways, looking deeply in our eyes.

“Good morning,” I tell her softly, panting a little bit, caused by the attention Natasha is giving me.

“Good morning, sweetheart,” she happily replies. “It’s great that you have found your voice again. Now, let me get down there and help Natasha, I don’t want her to have all the fun.”

Akari gets to her knees and whispers to Natasha’s ear. The doctor lets my dick out of her mouth and turns toward Akari, kissing her, touching her. I look at both with the same duality as before, loving and hating what I’m seeing. Before it gets too uncomfortable for me, they part ways and Akari takes the lead on my dick. I quickly lose my train of thought, she is working so beautifully on my dick, making me remember our first night together, making me want to fuck her right here, right now.

Natasha gets to her feet and kisses me. I moan with increasing intensity in her mouth, my climax becomes more and more a certainty. I put a hand on her ass, cupping her butt cheeks, getting more and more into the spirit of the moment as I’m getting near.

Akari lets my dick go and asks Natasha, “I’ll need your help. Could you finish him? I’m not sure I have the stomach for cum this morning.”

Natasha parts from me, giving me a smirk. “Of course, sweetheart, don’t push yourself,” she replies, still looking at me. “I’ll be happy to drink your hot cum,” she tells me sensually. I smile widely at her, full of anticipation, feeling good that she is focusing on me.

She drops back to her knees and takes my dick from Akari’s hand. She puts it back in her mouth, licking the head with more force. With the rest of my dick mostly untouched by Natasha’s efforts, Akari opens her mouth and starts to suck on the side of my shaft, putting her mouth against it, moving up and down. It doesn’t take long for me to arrive at my climax, having the attention of two beautiful women on my manhood.

“I’m cumming!” I say loudly, warning Natasha. She sucks harder on my cock, getting it deeper into her mouth.

Akari gets off my dick, looks me in the eyes, and tells me with a dirty voice, “Cum for me, fill her mouth!”

I cum hard, my dick throbbing in Natasha’s mouth, excited by Akari’s words. I send into her throat four long streams of hot cum, that she swallows avidly. The sensation running through me is not only of satisfaction but also of excitement, sharing a sexual moment with Akari. I keep my eyes on her, loving her smiling face, finding her body so desirable. This orgasm, still early in the morning, has the force of a strong coffee, waking me up for the day to come, but also waking up my repressed desires for her.

As I get down from the high, Natasha slowly gets my dick out of her mouth, not without giving it a good lick, removing all traces of cum. She looks at me and swallows, sending the last bit of my seed into her.

I pant heavily, not only by the exertion but by the hotness of seeing both in front of me, looking at me with lustful stares. Akari gets to her feet and puts a quick kiss on my mouth. Natasha follows shortly after, staying longer on my lips, sharing the satisfaction of our moments together of the last twelve hours. As she leaves my mouth, we both smile at each other, lost in the moment.

“Thanks. That was awesome,” I tell her, feeling content.

“I’m glad I can help you fit in the crew,” Natasha tells me with a benevolent smile. “If you want, we could have another evening session in a couple of days, to discuss how everything is going?” she asks me, an eyebrow raised, but a knowing smile on her face.

“Let me discuss that with Akari, I want to make sure I keep time for her,” I reply, looking at the other gorgeous woman beside me.

“Sounds good. Well then, I have to go. I loved our evening, Alex. I needed some relief,” Natasha confesses. She kisses me again and goes for the door, leaving the two of us in the shower room.

I look at Akari, she is smiling at me, she seems happy. “Do you have time to have breakfast with me?” she asks. I look at the clock, I still have forty-five minutes before the beginning of my shift.

“Sure, I would love that,” I tell her.

“Okay, let’s stop by your room to get you into some clothes,” she suggests.

I smile at her and open an arm, showing her the way. I quickly put my towel over my lower body, where my dick is slowly getting back to normal, having received its fix for the morning.

After we enter my room, Akari turns and kisses me softly, putting her arms around me. I return her hug, wanting to feel her body against me, to be close to her again. We only let go of each other after half a minute or so, after we have shared so much.

“I love that you have pleased Natasha yesterday night. I know she was craving closeness with a man, I’m glad that you could be there for her. She is a very good friend and I want her to be happy. I can be there only just so for her, not having a dick I mean,” Akari says, finishing with a smirk.

Even though this was made humorously, the fact that Akari is close with Natasha makes me uncomfortable yet again. Trying to hide it, I reply to her very safely, “I’m glad I could help her, we had a good evening. It’s still weird, having something with you, but having fun with the others. I think I’ll get there, but… Yeah, it’s all so new and weird.”

“Alex, don’t put too many thoughts into this. Just go with the flow, allow yourself to enjoy it,” Akari tells me, trying to comfort me.

“I know. But... Yeah,” I tell her, not knowing what else to say. I smile at her, trying to overcome my internal struggle. “Okay, enough serious talk for this morning, let’s get that breakfast.”

“Okay,” she tells me before kissing me lightly.

We part and I go for my drawers, getting underwear and a fresh flight suit. As I browse, Akari tugs on my towel, leaving me nude in front of her. I exclaim, “Hey! What for?”

“I want to get a mental picture of you, to sustain me until tomorrow,” she says, letting me dream. My heartbeat accelerates, at the prospect of been intimate with her again.

She looks at me, with a devious smile. “You know, from the hallway, I heard you two yesterday. Natasha was loud. I heard ‘Give it… to me... Cum in me…’ I want you to do the same to me, tomorrow evening!”

My heart is pumping hard, I’m blushing heavily, sweating. How can I deserve her?

“Now, suit up, I don’t want to miss breakfast,” she tells me, with a lite voice, like she hasn’t just quoted the woman I fucked yesterday night.

“You temptress!” I tell her while putting my clothes on, having difficulty not to jump on her right now.

I get dressed, under the watchful eyes of Akari. When I’m ready, she says with the same devious smile, “Let’s pass by my room, for my turn to give you a mental picture.”

She gets my hand in hers and leads me to her room. As she is to open the door, she stops and turns to me. “So, you haven’t seen my room yet. I have some... special taste in decoration. You might be surprised,” she says, unsure.

“You know, I don’t think it can be weirder than Bruce’s room, with all the gay posters everywhere,” I reply, laughing.

“Hold that thought,” she tells me.

Now I force a laugh, less sure after her warning.

She finally opens her door and enters, getting fresh clothes, leaving me to discover her room. I get in and close the door absently, looking at the walls with wide eyes. It is covered with posters, most with writing in Japanese, all drawings of men. It is not as provocative as Bruce, but it is clear that they love each other, that they want to fuck. I suppose it is based on manga or anime, but a kind I have never seen.

“How do you find my room?” she asks me, having removed her towel, fully nude.

Even her nudity doesn’t pull me out of the shock I’m experiencing. I tell her, “What are they? Gay manga?”

“Most are coming from manga, some from a more explicit type of manga. I like men’s love, I find it sexy,” she explains softly, apprehension in her voice.

I raise an eyebrow, thinking about something, focusing on her. “You love watching men having sex?” I ask her softly with a shaking voice.

She nods yes.

“So, if I... fuck Bruce...” I trail, unsure that I want to say more about it.

Her eyes widen, fire instantly lighting them by the door I’m slightly opening. She replies firmly, excitement in her voice, “I would do anything to see that!”

I swallow hard, my conversation with Natasha coming back to my mind. Would I?

“Don’t do it just for me,” Akari quickly says, seeing how much it shakes me, “but if you decide because you want to do it, I want to watch! OH, this would be so sexy, I would be so horny!”

My head is spinning, this is so disconcerting. I sit on her bed, unsure that I can stay upright. My mind is hurting at the idea of opening up to Bruce, of what it means, how it would change me.

Akari crouches before me, positioning herself between my legs. Looking deeply into my eyes, she says, “Don’t do anything that you don’t want. If you do not think this is something for you, that’s okay, I’ll never mention it again. But, if it happens, I want to watch.” She kisses me quickly, then rises, and starts to dress.

I look at her, focusing my mind on her gorgeous body, getting this whole Bruce thing out of my head.

She finishes preparing and looks at the time. “Time passes so quickly, we only have twenty-five minutes before our shift. Let’s go.”

She grabs me and we get to the second deck, hand in hand.

We eat breakfast, chatting lightly about work. I welcome the change of pace, I feel like this morning has been packed, still unsure about her room and her fantasy. We finish and go to the bridge as our shift is to start. As I enter, I have the feeling that many have their eyes on me.

Blistas is looking at me, with a knowing smile, showing her ferocious grin. Did she hear us? If Akari did from the hallway, then Blistas most likely has. I blush at the idea, of having given her such an audio background for the whole evening. Emma is also looking at me, with new eyes, like a predator with its prey. Bruce is giving me his usual eyes filled with desires, but there is something more this morning. I do not look at him as a colleague, but as someone that I could get closer to. He sees me stare longer at him, it makes him widen his smile, his eyes softening at the idea that I might. I cut the eye contact out of shyness, going for my station. I feel everyone’s gazes in my back, making me so uncomfortable at the thought they know what happened yesterday. Fortunately, I only have few tasks on the bridge, so I perform them as quickly as possible and head for engineering, away from their uncomfortable stares.

It is also fortunate that Leet is working in the lower engineering section, the one that humans can’t go during warp, so I have the whole upper section to myself. It allows me to reflect on the last twenty-four hours. I don’t get to any conclusion or ideas on how to deal with the whole thing, but at least, I get some alone time, something that I haven’t had for some time, being in a tight box of metal with nine other persons. At least, I’m in space! This makes me smile and I still get the feeling that I’m living the dream. Although it has taken a whole new dimension in the last few days, something that I haven’t planned or even dreamed of.

Dinner arrives and I leave my quiet space, reluctantly joining the rest of the crew. I dread the looks that the others will give me and it’s without too much joy that I get to the rec room. To my surprise, I don’t get that feeling from anyone, we go through the whole dinner like nothing is wrong. I finally relax, enjoying the small talk and the camaraderie. Again, Akari and I sit beside each other and I get the feeling that everyone is making sure that we do.

Per her usual, Adriana gets to the galley at the same time, passing by everyone. This time, she specifically looks at me and nods, a thin smile on her face. I return it and nod my good morning. She seems to like that I acknowledge her.

The rest of the dinner goes by without any trouble and we each leave for our evening activities.

“What are you planning this evening?” Akari asks me as we rise from the table.

“I was thinking of going to the gym and exercise a little bit, stretching the muscles that I haven’t already stretched lately,” I reply, winking.

She laughs softly. “Do you want company?”

“Let’s go,” I tell her as I give her my hand.

We leave our plates in the galley and go to my room. I change from my flight suit to my gym wear, with the watchful eyes of Akari roaming over my body.

“Are you also going to exercise?” I ask her, as we exit my room.

“No. I tried in the past, but it made it worse,” she tells me, a resigned smile on her face.

“You must feel really bad?” I ask with concerns in my voice.

“I do, but it is what it is,” she tells me, shrugging.

“Well, to make you feel better,” I lower my voice, “I could exercise in boxers?”

Fire rage in her eyes from my suggestion. “Oh, please. I want to see that.”

I laugh lightly and we head for the gym.

To our surprise, Emma is already in there, putting a damper in my idea of exercising almost naked. I look at Akari with a resigned smile, but she doesn’t seem to care. We get in and Akari closes the door behind us.

“Hey, Emma. Alex was coming for a session and he promised he would do it wearing only his boxers. Does that bother you?” Akari asks Emma as if there wasn’t anything special about it.

I look at her in surprise. “Akari...” I say low enough so Emma doesn’t hear.

Before I can say anything else, Emma replies, “Sure, I don’t mind,” while continuing to lift an impressive amount of weight, like it is a feather.

Akari looks at me, widely smiling, replying, “See, no issue.”

Before I can say anything, she takes my t-shirt and raises it over my head. She drops my sweater pants down with vigor, leaving me in boxers in front of Emma. I shouldn’t be too shy about the whole thing, Emma has seen me naked before, but still.

Taking my courage, I start stretching, feeling that I do not have a say on what I’m wearing for my exercises. Akari sits on the floor, leaning against the wall, looking at me intensively. As I stretch, I position myself on purpose to provide her with the best viewing angle of my front or my ass. She stays mostly silent throughout my warm-up, only making approval groans when I give her a particularly good view.

I finish stretching and start on my exercise routine. I have created a set that I’ve been following for many years and that I think is good enough for me, but I never had any professional trainer to correct me when I’m wrong. I should have known that Emma would take that opportunity to do just that.

I get through my initial exercise, mountain climber, but as soon as I start lunges, Emma interjects, “You aren’t going low enough.” She comes toward me and starts yelling at me. “Lower. I said lower. Now that’s more like it. You’ve finished already, that’s just a set of twenty. You can do more!”

And that's how Emma became my tormentor for the next twenty minutes or so. As I progress into my exercises, she either criticizes my position, my movement or the number of repetitions I do. I sweat much more profusely than my usual training, being pushed at my limit by Emma. Akari is still in her corner, barely containing her laughing.

MarianaFiore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaFiore

Although, while I’m doing butt bridges and Akari laughs out loud, Emma looked at her and tells her firmly, “If it wasn't for your health, you would be beside him doing the same!”

Akari stops laughing out loud but keeps her smile as she looks at me, doing butt bridges with my dick completely molded by my damp boxers.

As I move through my exercises, Emma removes her t-shirt, then her sweatpants. I look at her as she removes her bottom, remembering our encounter in the shower.

“Stop looking at my crotch and move!” she barks. I comply eagerly, not wanting her to make me suffer more than I already do.

Then, the next exercise is leg raises. I position myself on the floor, away from her underwear-covered body, and start doing my set. She moves toward me and puts her legs on either side of my head, to monitor my progress, and offers her unending comments.

“Higher. Higher. Slower on the descent. Come on, you can do better,” she instructs. From my vantage point between her legs, I look up at her sports panties, molding her pussy. I breathe deeply, trying to focus on my exercise. I hear chuckles behind me, Akari must be finding this very entertaining.

I move to my penultimate exercise, push-ups. This is my beast, the one I dread doing. I assume the position and start to raise. Again, Emma puts herself in front of my head in a crouched position and puts her hand in the air, where I need to go up to. Looking in front of me, I see her panties, closer this time, more stretched over her than before. She must be toying with me, I can’t imagine that she doesn’t see that I have her nether region just in front of me. A musky aroma gets to my nose, she must be sweating down there.

I finally finish my set, breathing hard, my dick hard. Final position, cobra stretch. Then again, she rises from her crouched position and makes sure she positions herself directly in front of me, closer than before. Her pussy is ten centimeters in front of me, I see the shape of her labia, molded by the stretched fabric. I see a spot of dampness where her vagina must be, could she be wetting?

As I keep this position longer than normal, I start to shake. “Come on, five more seconds,” Emma encourages me. After the longest seconds of my life, she moves aside and let me move down, lying on the mat, drained, panting, and having an erection. Why are they all so sexual? I’m starting to be exhausted by all this excitement. I wouldn’t have said that this morning, but I could do a day without sex.

I slowly get to my feet, in front of Emma. “Okay, that wasn’t so bad, but you can do better. Do as I instructed and push yourself more, you’ll get more results. I can supervise your training if you want, but be aware that I’m going to be hard on you, pushing you further every time,” she says. She looks down, getting a smile on her face. “At least, you aren’t hopeless, you can be hard at work. By the way, thanks for the suggestion, doing exercises in your underwear is more... fun,” she finishes with a wide smile.

She moves past me and goes for the door. As she closes it, she looks at me, having that predatorial smile on her face. I stay there for few seconds, panting hard, trying to get my breathing and heartbeat to cool down. I hear Akari laughing hard, her eyes full of tears. When she finally calms down, I tell her, “At least, you are having fun, I feel like I’ve been running from a lion that wants to eat me alive.”

She laughs harder. I finally sit beside her, trying to rest a little bit. “This has been the best twenty minutes of exercises I’ve ever seen,” she says, calming down. “You know that she wants you, right?” she asks me.

I stay silent for few seconds, still uneasy to talk about the others sexually with Akari. “I have the feeling that she does. She is gorgeous and all, but she seems to be... rough,” I confess. As much as she is attractive from a purely physical standpoint, I’m afraid she will get too hardcore with me.

“Yeah, she is, but sometimes it is what you need,” Akari replies. I look at her, an eyebrow raised, asking a silent question. “As much as you have been rough with me during our first night, it was still gentle compared to her. But, she will rock your world! I don’t do it often. She doesn’t do lovey-dovey stuff. It’s rough or nothing. When I need to get a hard fuck, I know where to go to.”

“Noted!” I say, my eyes wide at her remark.

Akari laughs again, putting her hand on my dick. “I’m sure you will like it,” she adds, with a squeeze.

I breathe deeply, fear and desire combining in my head, creating a fuel-rich mixture, enriching my lust for Emma. This time, my heart does not twinge at the idea that Akari and Emma have been together. The images created by my imagination are so sexually appealing, wanting to be the fly on the wall, looking at their hot and hardcore fuck.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Your day off is day seven, right?” Akari asks, still having her hand on my dick, rubbing it a little bit.

Leaving my fantasies on the side, I ask her, “Yeah, it’s day seven. Why?” On the ship, we do not have Monday through Sunday, but day one, day two... of the whole trip. As we can’t work for thirty days straight, we are given one full day off every seven days or so. Based on my schedule, my first day off is day seven.

“Mine was day eight, but I was able to bargain with Blistas to switch. She was also day seven, so we exchanged and the captain agreed. We will have the full day to ourselves,” she exclaims.

“That’s perfect, I love your idea,” I tell her softly, going for a quick kiss. “Okay, I should finish this.” I get back on my feet and go for the elliptic. I set thirty minutes, I don’t want to crawl out of the room.

Akari and I chat lightly during my cardio, bouncing ideas of what we could be doing during our day off. In the end, we do not decide on anything, but rather use the spur of the moment.

I run through my cardio exercise, getting sweatier than before. At least, my erection subsides during my training, my body deciding it needed that blood for getting me through my workout.

After the thirty minutes have elapsed, I get off the elliptic and stumble toward Akari, who is waiting with a towel and water. “You did great. Keep this up, Alex,” she tells me, helping to raise my spirit.

“Thanks,” I say, extenuated.

“Well, I think it’s time for you to take a shower and for me to go to sleep,” she suggests.

“I think... it’s a... great... idea. I’ll... get you... back... safely... to your... room,” I say, out of breath.

“What a gentleman,” she jokes.

I grab my workout gear but do not put it back on, not caring if anyone sees me in boxers. I escort Akari to her room. She opens the door, exposing her erotic manga posters.

“So, that’s me. Have a good evening and see you tomorrow?” Akari says, softly,

“Yes... we will,” I tell her. I kiss her, but it is not long before she pushes me back.

“Oh, you reek sweat, go take your shower!” she says, laughing softly. She enters her room and turns around, saying, “Good night,” then closes the door. Smiling, I turn around and go toward the showers. What an evening, I wasn’t expecting to give a show but it was hot.

I find Disy in front of the shower’s door. “You and the misses finished?” he asks me with a knowing look.

“Eh... We haven’t...” I start to say.

“Aye!” he replies, not believing me. He moves toward the gym.

What a weird man.

I get into the room, remove my damp underwear, and take a long shower, removing all traces of the hard workout I’ve just had. No jacking off this time, I think I’ve had enough today. Anyway, I need to save for tomorrow, for Akari. I continue to wash, at the thought of being intimate with her again. The last few days have been very frustrating on this. Even though I’ve cummed many times, either by myself or with someone else, it’s wasn’t the same. I really enjoyed the evening that Natasha and I had, but I feel like it was just for sex, just to have a moment where we could get pleasure together, nothing more. Like when you go with a friend to the movies or eating a good dinner at a restaurant. With Akari, I feel like there is an extra ingredient that makes it special, that I have never felt with another woman.

I finish my shower and head to my room. I look at the next day of work, spending it on the bridge, alongside Akari. I set my alarm clock and go to bed. I do not dream, my body has been so used by the workout, by the work, by Natasha, by Emma, by Akari. I get into a deep sleep, recuperating from my exertion.

 

Day 6

I wake up a little bit before the alarm, excited by the day to come. I get up, feeling refreshed and ready. I dress and head for breakfast. Blistas is at the long table, eating something I have never seen.

“Good morning, Alex. How are you doing?” she asks me as I walk past her.

“I’m in top shape, how about you?” I reply, stopping beside her.

“I’m good,” she says, smiling at me. She points to the chair beside her, inviting me to sit.

“Let me grab my breakfast, I’ll be right back,” I say, going for the galley.

I get a bagel with peanut butter and jelly with the mandatory coffee and get back to sit beside her.

I look at her plate and ask, “What are you eating? It looks weird.”

“Those are lovta fruits, they are native from my planet. This is a very sugary fruit like peach, but in a similar shape as grapes. Do you want to try one?” she asks me.

“Okay,” I say, yet unsure by the looks.

She gets one from her plate and approaches it from my mouth. I open and she brings the fruit in. I close my teeth delicately, not wanting to bite her. She leaves her fingers there, as I bite into the fruit, kissing her fingers in the process. She slowly removes them from my lips, brushing them against my mouth.

The fruit is very sweet, very tasty, and the texture is not what it looks like. It’s good, but I wouldn’t eat too many, it’s too sugary.

As I eat, she uses a finger to softly brush something from my lips. “The juice of lovta has a lot of color pigment. If you get a drop on your clothes, it will never wash away.”

Her demeanor is really sensual this morning. She picks another purple fruit and presents it to me. “Another one?”

“Why not, but the last one, it’s too sweet for my taste,” I say, softly.

She brings it in front of my face and this time, I bring my mouth to her. I engulf the fruit, sending it further in, and close my lips around her digits. I use my tongue to take the fruit from her fingers, then slowly pull back, kissing them out. She smiles at me, seeing how I’m getting into the mood.

“There is something different with you today. You seem more comfortable, happier. What changed?” she asks, surprised by my action.

“I don’t know, I think I’m getting used to the attention of everyone. It’s weird to be that coveted, it never happened to me before. I also want to be closer to you, Blistas. I’m so intrigued by Volnecs, I do not want to pass an opportunity to be friends with you, to discover you. So… I’m getting carried away,” I tell her, a soft and shy smile, that she has seen through my actions.

Blistas puts her hand on the side of my face, brushing more lovta juice out of my lips. “This is good, Alex. I’m happy that you are getting more comfortable with us. I had doubts that you would accept us, but I’m happy that you are working through it, that you want to get closer to us, to me,” she tells me, her hand brushing my face softly.

Then, she gets her head closer to me, kissing me tenderly and gently, with a soft passion that is intriguing. It reminds me of our evening of exploration, of the same soft passion she expressed then. We part, keeping our eyes locked. I don’t feel the need to ravish her, to make her scream my name, it’s more of a loving, gentle sexual feeling. It’s different than what I’ve felt with any humans, that animalistic need to fuck.

“Your... sexual energy is different, unlike anything I’ve felt before. No ferocious desire, no need to be ravished, it’s pure gentleness, simple love.” I tell her, really curious about it.

“I’m glad that you are seeing it. After our evening in the shower a few days ago, I wasn’t sure if you were going to understand the differences between you and me, between Humans and Volnecs. We have a very different way of approaching sex on my world. As we matured into our modern society, we wanted to view sex as any other sign of friendship, not the taboo that humans currently have. We had that animalistic desire that humans have, passed by our ancestors, but we changed how we educate our children about sex and we introduced changes to our genome to diminish that primal passion that you talk about,“ she explains.

“Does that mean that you don’t have the urge of reproduction?” I ask, interested in learning more.

“We still do, we made sure to only block the more violent urges related to sexuality but kept intact the need to reproduce. That’s why we do not have the concept of a single partner for life, but rather we enjoy intimacy with many and the need to reproduce with few,” she explains, taking a lovta and eating it slowly, enjoying it.

“Okay, so you have intimate relations with your friends?” I ask, baffled by her revelation.

“We do. It is considered normal for friends to have intimate relationships. We consider sex as a way to express our friendship, sharing a good moment with the other. Human does the same, but with other activities, like eating at a restaurant or getting drinks at a pub. For us, we do similar things, but we also have the choice to have sex.”

“Wow!” I tell her, my mind lost in a reality where you have sex with friends. Not having many women friends, my life wouldn’t have changed much, unfortunately. “Then, how does parenting work? Are you living with your partner?” I ask, having forgotten about my breakfast.

“We do live together when we have kids. We usually select a very good friend, both sharing the desire to have children, and we procreate. We usually live together for the first ten years of the life of our children, although it always depends on the relationship between both parents, some separate more quickly, some stay longer. I stayed for various lengths of time with my parenting partners throughout the years. I believe it was twelve, five, and eighteen years. As you can imagine, the relationship for my second child hasn’t gone well and we split up only after five years.”

“So, you have three children already? You must feel lonely to be away from them, being on Earth and in space all the time.”

“I do. We exchange messages from time to time and they share pictures when possible, but the relationship between parents and children is much more detached once they leave the birth home. They are all adults now, having offsprings of their own. Imagine, my oldest has just become a grandparent, making me a great-grandmother,” she says.

I’m looking at her with wide eyes. She is a great-grandmother? There is only one question in my mind. “So, this could be a very sensitive question for humans, so let me know if you don’t want to say. How old are you?” I ask her, hoping she isn’t angered by my question.

“You humans and your taboos!” she laughs. “No, I don’t mind giving you my age. So, in human years that would be,” she starts speaking with words that I don’t understand, most likely in Volnec, before going back to English, “a hundred and sixty-eight Earth years old.”

My jaw drops to the floor. For a centenary, she is looking very lively, at least compared to human standards. So, this means she was born in 1889!

She brings a hand and closes my jaw, putting her thumb on my lips at the same time, brushing them softly. I feel that soft attraction to her, to share a pleasant time with her, to feel her friendship expressed as a Volnec.

“You should eat, our shift that’s in five minutes,” she tells me, removing her finger softly. I eat my bagel and drink my cold coffee, while keeping an eye on her, too stunned and attracted to leave her. Blistas stays silent, looking at me while I eat, a soft smile on her face.

We finish our plates and put them in the dishwasher.

“My offer still stands, Alex. I would like you to discover my kind, how we share friendship, and to discover me,” Blistas tells me when we exit the galley.

“I will take on that offer eventually, but for now, Akari and I have plans for today and tomorrow,” I tell her, happy at the prospect.

“Oh, is she feeling better?” Blistas asks, happy about the news.

“I think so. We haven’t seen each other this morning, so I don’t know how she is. Yesterday, she was very positive about it.” I tell her, trying to sound hopeful.

As I say the last words, we enter the bridge. Angela, Bruce, Emma, and Akari are already at their posts. We both say hello to everyone. Akari turns on her seat, radiating joy at me, providing me with the answer I was looking for. I smile at her, happy that she is feeling better and for our planned evening.

Blistas also sees Akari’s smile. She puts a hand on my shoulder and whispers in my ear, “Should I find noise-canceling headphones for tonight?”

I immediately blush, feeling my face turning red, shyness rising. But then, I laugh hard at her joke, my shyness breaking away. I tear a little bit, so much I laugh. After I’ve calmed myself, I look at her and reply so everyone can hear, “It depends if you like Akari screaming!”

Everyone starts laughing. Akari rises from her chair and comes to me, with a menacing face. “You are going to pay tonight, I’ll make you scream!” she says, playfully, pinching my arm. Laughing increases, the situation getting funnier. As we calm down, we each go to our stations.

As I’m sitting down, the captain looks at me with new eyes, “So, Alex, I see that you are... integrating well in the crew?”

I laugh a little bit at her play-on word. “I sure do, captain!” I tell her, winking as I use her title.

“Don’t you dare, young man,” she says, half-joking. “If you call me captain one more time, I’ll get you to clean the bathroom with a toothbrush.”

Everyone laughs. Blistas turns toward Angela and adds, “Angela, I suggest the showers, he may be using it for,“ turning toward me, showing all of her teeth, “other uses.”

I blush again, this time forced laughing. Everyone is finding Blistas comments very funny. Akari is looking at me, tears in her eyes, loving the exchange.

“Well, I think I’m needed in engineering,” I say, getting out of my chair, faking indignation.

“Oh no, you won’t. Your butt belongs to the bridge today and I’ll be whipping it if it leaves that chair,” Bruce says, adding to the mix. More laughter.

“And with those flimsy ass cheeks of yours, it will hurt so bad that Akari will have to spare you tonight,” adds Emma, completely serious.

Complete laughter, many have tears in their eyes, Akari has difficulty breathing she is laughing so much. I’m there on my chair, loving and hating the exchange, been roasted on the spot, by this loving and caring crew.

Laughter eventually dies down and we return to our duty. The day continues without having any more jokes at my expense, although I’m never going to call Angela captain again. I don’t want to brush that wall after what I’ve done to it.

Lunchtime comes and I see Akari go for hers. I would like to follow, but I’m running a diagnostic and I need to finish it before I can leave my station. It takes forever to complete, but it finally comes back all green.

I rise from my chair and head for the door. Bruce looks at me and fakes having a whip in his hand, preparing to strike me if I go further.

“Lunch, I’m going for lunch,” playing the game, laughing in the process.

“You better be, I want to see that butt back in twenty minutes tops,” he tells me, winking at me.

He never stops, but then it doesn’t bother me as much as it did a couple of days ago. I wink back, surprising him, before leaving for the galley.

As I arrive, Akari is almost done preparing her lunch. She hears me come in and launch herself at me, putting her hands around my neck. She kisses me with passion.

She finally lets go of me. I look at her, at her radiant smile, at the fire in her eyes. “So, I assume you are feeling much better today?” I ask her.

“I’m in top shape, but I’m missing one thing?” she says, looking down.

My joy disappears, hoping it’s not too bad. She raises her head and tells me with the most serious face, “Your dick!”

I’m instantly relieved, but oh, I need to get back at her for that. “It is you who will pay tonight!” I tell her, articulating each word individually.

“We will see who is going to be on top?” she says with a devilish smile.

I kiss her furiously, showing her how determined I’m of making her scream my name tonight. We part, panting, out of breath.

She leaves my side and gets her food. She doesn’t break our eye contact. As she passes close to me, going for the exit, she stops and asks me, “What did Blistas ask you this morning?”

I reply, laughing, “If she should get a pair of noise-canceling headphones for tonight.”

She chuckles. “Maybe she should,” she says seriously, an eyebrow raised.

“I’ll see if I can find one,” I tell her, as serious.

We both laugh softly, filled with anticipation, with the desire to be reunited again. She leaves the galley for the bridge. As she goes, she tells me without turning around, “Don’t take long to heat your lunch, I want to eat with you.”

I sigh, happy about where I’m right now.

“I have a pair of noise-canceling headphones.”

I turn around, Disy is in the other corner of the galley. I’m surprised, I haven’t seen him at all.

“As long as you do it in your rooms, I don’t care, I don’t clean your rooms,” he says, with a neutral voice. He takes a bite of the sandwich he has in his hand and leaves the galley. In the distance, I hear, “Aye!”

He’s just fucking weird, close to creepy.

I shake my head and pick up a frozen meal, meatloaf with mashed potatoes. I heat it in the microwave, pick up a beverage and get my lunch upstairs.

Akari and I chat lightly during lunch. We mostly look at each other, exchanging silent messages, things that we wouldn’t say in front of an audience.

The afternoon progresses slowly, I look at the clock every five minutes. Fortunately, it finally ends and we join the long table for our communal dinner. The usual happens, lots of chatter about many things, we have a lot of fun altogether and I nod at Adriana when she passes for her breakfast.

Akari and I play under the table, we squeeze each other, touch each other, poke each other. We try to keep it playful and light so nobody notices, but as dinner progresses, it becomes more and more charged with sexual tension, my dick growing as it comes to an end.

The meal finally finished, we help to remove everything and clean the table and the galley. By that point, the others know what’s going to happen and leave quietly, not without giving us a knowing look. We are the last in here, finishing cleaning, electric sparks flying between us. When we touch each other as we move around, we receive shocks. As we put the cleaning products away, the tension is at its maximum.

Akari’s eyes are transformed into suns of desire, her smile is of a wolf ready to attack, her posture is of a cheetah ready to sprint to get its meal.

She orders, “My room, NOW!”

 

Published 
Written by wiha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments