Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Future Cock

"I'm so horny."

21
21 Comments 21
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Future Cock

My name is Sam Slate; I am a Voyageur. A Voyageur is an all-universe spaceship Captain licensed for any tonnage to anywhere. In addition, I have acquired mastery of twelve different recognized fighting styles plus miscellaneous unrecognized techniques. Pay me the megabucks, and I will lift whatever piece of space junk to any destination of your choice. Note I did say megabucks. I am good, but I am not cheap. Maybe I am in some ways, but not when it comes to money. I fully intend to retire in luxury before my five hundredth birthday. Well, just two hundred and fifty years to go.

For now, I am back at Luna Base. I shut off the engines and disembark from this piece of junk I have spent ten years of my life in. Five years out to the planet Texion and five years back. I get to the bottom of the stairs, noting that deckhands pull away from me. I cannot imagine why then it hits me no shower or bath for the last five years. I figure I must be a little whiff.

‘I'm so horny.’

Ted, my boss, always picks up cheap bargains starships to buy with no amenities whatsoever. I'll get his ass, I promise myself. Well, time for that later. But, first, a long bath, an hour with the auto masseur, and the auto hairdresser will make me a new woman. Oh yes, the Sam is for Samantha this cycle.

I once made a similar trip as a male. Let me tell you, they cannot put enough lubricant aboard a starship. I thought my cock would drop off by the end of the trip. I seem to recall that is why I switched to being a woman. Years of sitting around doing nothing makes your mind wander. Sex is what you think about all day. You have vids, sensies, and a great story website called Lush 3500. It just leaves you horny 24/7.

‘So damn horny.’

For those of you from other cultures, things changed 2000 years ago. I know this because I had the hots for this guy who studied all that kind of crap. I thought I liked him for his mind. We broke up after one night when in the middle of giving him head, he kept talking about this crap. How he kept an erection, I have no idea. What I remember he said was that before, there were only two sexes, male and female. Then some doctors learned how to alter things. I made sure the guy I was blowing shot his load before leaving him. I have my reputation to consider, after all.

Today we still have men and women; however, we mainly have genetically modified men and women. Chicks with dicks, studs with pussies, androgynous modifications, men with two dicks, self-lubricating butt holes, the variations are endless. Whatever turns you on, you can get. Oh, and by the way, we get to live about 3000 years due to genetically improved hormones. 

I am just a teenager by today's standards.

I go to one of the deckhands and hand him the box of dildoes, vibrators, and butt plugs, most of them worn out from use and tell him to dump them. A girl has to do something during these trips. Just one fuck five years ago, but that does not count. It was just a quickie. As Ted, my boss, says, time is money.

A quick dash to my apartment, and I am ready to go two hours later. I wear the latest see-through spandex bodysuit, which flaunts my 38 DD tits and hairless snatch. Then, perched on high-heeled open-toed sandals, I fly out the door. The auto masseur has firmed up my butt that juts out provocatively. I am hot to trot. But I need a cock in my pussy soonest.

‘So horny. So damned horny.’

First, I need to go to the office to report to Ted and check that he has deposited my pay and ten-years interest into my account. I blast into Ted's office, eager to get out as soon as possible. He is sitting at his desk puffing on a cigar. Ted is a bit of an anachronism. I think he is about 1900 years old. He was too old when the sex modifications started to do anything to his body. He stands five foot six, weighs close to two hundred and thirty pounds, and his head shines like a billiard ball. Despite this, he sees himself as a stud. When he saw, what was happening with sex modification therapy, which he would not be able to profit from, he bought the remaining world stocks of Viagra. An old drug that permitted men to increase the duration of an erection.

He jumps up and waddles from behind his desk when he sees me.

"Sam, you're back," he says, trying to wrap his short arms around me. Then, his nose lodges between my tits, and he grabs my ass. "Any problems this time?"

"No problems, boss. Did you deposit my pay?"

"Sam, why are you asking? Don't you trust me?"

"Sure, boss, I trust you to be a cheat, a crook, a fraud. But, I don't trust you when it comes to my pay."

"How can you say that to me? Me who hired you when nobody else would. Remember that one-year trip you led, which took four to complete. Four years! Space pirates? Who ever heard of space pirates indulging in a four-year gangbang with the passengers and crew of a captured vessel? Now don't take that innocent smile with me. I know better."

'I could not help that. I fell in lust with the pirate captain. He sort of grew on me. Man, that man could fuck.'

 'Damn, I am so horny.'

"My pay boss, what about it?"

"Okay, okay, I'll do it today."

"Now, Boss, not today."

"If I interrupt my busy schedule to do it now, what's in it for me? Maybe a little fuck to sweeten the deal?"

"Come on, Ted, we tried that. You know it won't work. Your dick is just too small. It just rattles around in my pussy."

"Okay then, how about a nice blowjob?"

"Just sit down on the couch and pull it out. After you take one of your little blue pills."

I walk over and get on my knees in front of his tiny little cock. It's barely thicker than my index finger and three inches long, erect. I give it two or three licks and power vacuum it into my mouth. Thirty seconds later, he is done, and I swallow the feeble trickle of cum.

"Okay, boss, my pay now."

'I need… I'm so horny.'

He rearranges himself, calls Marsha, his assistant, and tells her to get the money transferred and give me the deposit slip. This must be the tenth Marsha I have known over the years. His assistants are always Marsha. They all look the same. They get a fabulous salary. In addition, they are modified to his specifications. They are shrunk, their cunts are reduced to his size, as are their assholes, and they all have outsized tits. I guess this must fit some sophomoric concept of his. You could not pay me enough.

Leaving the office clutching my deposit receipt, I jump into a glide car. Going to my friend John's arms is something I had masturbated to for hours on end while on my voyage. 

Once there, I hop up and down, anxiously waiting for the door to open. My jaw drops when it does. In front of me is this stunning redhead with a body designed by Gucci. I sheepishly ask, "Is John here?"

'Nice, but I need a cock. I am so horny.'

"Sam, my Sam, don't you recognize me? It's no longer John. I'm now Johanna."

"Oh, John, where is your beautiful cock? I have dreamt about it for so long."

"Come on in, Sam. Let me tell you what happened."

"Sam, I met this most wonderful man. His name is Tim. We started as Gay lovers, but he wanted more. We discussed having a pussy added to me; however, I did not feel comfortable with the idea. So I went all out and did the full switch. Sam, Tim, and I are now married."

"What, you got married?"

"Yes, and I even got a license to have a child."

"Come in and have a seat so we can chat."

'I'm so horny.'

I enter her living cubicle and ask where that paragon of virtue who has stolen my John is.

 "Just at the hydroponic farm getting our supper. You will join us, won't you?"

She comes over, sits next to me, and fondles my tits and pussy. She takes me in her arms and gives me a long passionate kiss. John was always such a fabulous kisser and a great pussy licker. I am so tempted to give in and let him, or is it she do me. I feel my pussy get wetter, and my nipples rise to their peaks when the door opens. My jaw drops, and my eyes bug out.

"Sam, this is Tim. Tim, this is Samantha. Remember I told you about her?"

I mumble a greeting while drooling. Tim stands about six-foot-eight or so. Shoulders broad and square, biceps larger than my thigh and visible through his Spandex suit a cock that must be at least ten inches long and as thick as my wrist.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

'Sooooooooooo… horny.'

He comes over to me, lifts me to my feet without visible effort, and gives me a hug. My pussy is dripping. I can feel my juices running down my leg. My nipples ache with desire. I can feel his cock against me. What am I going to do?

Johanna comes to the rescue. "Tim, she likes you. Look at her. Her suit is soaked. Doesn't she have a beautiful pussy?"

He stands back and ogles me from head to foot. I notice a wet stain appear at the head of his cock.

"Oh, Sam, I think he likes you too. He is starting to drip pre-cum already. Why don't you two go to the sleeping cubicle and get better acquainted? I will prepare supper, and after we eat, the three of us can play."

Tim picks me up as if I'm just a tiny doll. Strides to the sleeping cubicle and strips my bodysuit off me. He then, while standing, flips me upside down with my thighs at the level of his mouth. Next, he starts licking my pussy. His cock is in front of my face. I give it a few licks. Then decide this is not what I want right now.

"Put me down, you big oaf. We can play later. Right now, all I want is your big cock up my cunt. No foreplay, no aft play, just fuck the hell out of me."

"Sorry, Sam coming right up," He says. Straightening me, he lifts me right off the floor again and lowers me over his cock. I am so wet that when he enters me, he slides right in. I wrap my legs around his body, hugging him to me. Sheer bliss! He fills me up totally. Then, cupping his huge hands under my ass, he raises and lowers me on his cock. My hands are around his neck, and my legs circle him. I feel just like a sex toy.

His rock-hard cock fills my needy cunt. I can feel every inch of it rubbing inside me. It pulses and throbs, reaching right to my cervix.

"Tim, please… So good faster, please. Cumming cum… "

As my pussy explodes, I feel my insides sprayed with his hot thick emission. It is as if a fire hose is washing out my cunt. I am panting, trying to regain my breath. Finally, he lifts me off him and sets me on the floor. Cum is streaming down my thighs when Johanna pops in, announcing that supper is ready.

Sitting at the table, I tell them that I will switch to being male for the next little while. Johanna is ecstatic; however, Tim looks disappointed. Johanna asks me if I would be interested in being married to them. It is an intriguing proposition. John was always one of my favorites, and I can see that I would be drawn to Johanna as a woman. Tim is the one I worry about. 

He turns and smiles at me. "Just make sure you get a big model cock. I like them big. In addition, if you have the money, they can put in a reservoir, which will permit you to ejaculate as much cum as you want. Oh, and don't forget a self-lubricating asshole."

"So I take it you wouldn't object?"

"Hell no. I like you, and you would be a great fuck either as a man or as a woman. We are also thinking of bringing in another woman. It would make a nice even number with four of us."

"Sam, I am sure you would like Carol, the woman we are considering. One of the reasons we chose her is that she looks a lot like you." Johanna smiles and says, "Please, Sam."

The following morning I go to the seedy part of town. I am looking for Bert's Body Shop. When I get into the alley where his store was, there is only a boarded-up storefront. A couple of shady-looking characters are hanging around. They tell me that he has moved right across from the town hall.

I descend to one of the inner rings, and a glitzy establishment is across from city hall, announcing itself as Bert's Body Emporium. I scratch my head; Bert had just set up his body shop ten years ago when I left. He had been one of my crew during the ill-fated pirate episode. It comes back to me that I had lent him a few bucks to get him started.

When I enter the emporium, I am approached by a snooty salesperson. Her nose held so high up in the air that I could almost see into it. Not a pleasant sight. I ask to see Bert.

"Do you have an appointment?" She asks. "Monsieur Bert only receives by appointment."

"No, I don't…."

"Well, Ms. Then, you cannot see him."

Using my command voice, which can carry across a parade square, I bellow, "Get that miserable piece of shit out here now."

"Certainly not," She answers. "Who are yo…."

Her comment ends abruptly as I lift her up, anticipating with joy launching her against the far wall.

I pause as a guy dressed in a gold lame skin suit prances out from the back, asking what's happening. He looks like a pansy. We stare at each other, and recognition dawns on our faces.

"Sam, my Sam, what a joy to see you. Please put her down. She is my top salesperson. Mademoiselle, this is Captain Samantha. She owns twenty-five percent of this establishment."

"Sorry, Captain, I did not know. Can I apologize by giving you a nice cunt licking or maybe kiss your ass, Ma’am?"

"No, just go sell. Sell a lot. Bert, what is this about me owning part of this dump?"

"Come into my office." He says, leading me to a room with enough gold lame on the walls and furnishings to gild the Taj Mahal on old earth. It is so garish I feel nauseous. Huge oil paintings of overripe women complete the décor.

"Sam, it's like this. You loaned me money when I was down and out. I figure without that loan, I would not be here today. So, therefore, twenty-five percent of this is yours."

"How much does that come out to in bucks?"

He picks up the Luna Space-Time Gazette, leafs through it, and answers, "Close to a billion at the close of the market."

"You're shitting me?"

"Not at all. Look for yourself."

"And the pansy look, what's that all about?"

"Oh, just something I do for business reasons. I got the idea from one of the old dress designers. Back then, one of the greatest made his name by being gay. If I remember right, his name was Christian Door or something like that."

"But how did you manage to get from that dump you were in to end up here?"

He leaned back in his power executive chair to explain that he had ideas but no clients when he started out. 

"So I started offering the happy girls who worked that stretch, catering to the tourist trade, free modifications. Many of the johns were delighted with what I had done and started to send their girlfriends to see me. The word began to get around. Soon, I was considered one of the best in the trade.

"Today, I have Emporiums on all the solar system planets. I have thirty designers working for me, and we do a brisk business."

"How much do you charge?"

"Well, people who ask that question cannot afford me. I occasionally will give a little discount if the client accepts to have a tattoo on their butt saying 'Designed by Bert.' Now, what brings you to me, beautiful?"

"Bert, I want to go back to being male again."

"Just that? Nothing fancy, no double dong, no pussy, and dong?"

"No, nothing fancy, but I need a big cock. I am getting married, and both the wives and the other husband insist on that. Oh, and no tattoo. What will that cost me?"

"For you, Sam, it's free. I will even design it myself. So just sit back and let me sketch some ideas, and we will get it done today. Would you like a drink while you wait?"

Half an hour later, he comes back in with a folio of sketches. We discuss them, and I suggest some modifications to the design. The next thing I know, I am whisked to an operating theater. I am put under.

I wake up some unknown time later, and Bert ushers me to a full-length mirror. I look at myself and begin to drool. I guess I will have to relearn the male point of view.

'I am horny.'

Taking my leave of Bert, I go back to the front of the store. Mademoiselle looks at me and offers me to fuck her, or she can give me a blowjob, anything my heart desires.

But I am in a hurry to get back to my family, so I decline. Out in the street, a sleek black-furred cat woman purrs in my ear and offers me her charms. Again, I refuse and hop into the next cab pod to get home.

'I am so horny.'

The autopilot stops in front of the door. As I step out of the cab pod, I'm hit by a tsunami of naked bodies that bursts out of the living quarters.

The three-way body hug transports me inside. During those brief instants, my bodysuit is removed. I know that my horniness will now end. It's wonderful to be finally home.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments