Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost Girl: Part I

13
10 Comments 10
8.7k Views 8.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words
I was awake, but not fully conscious. Eyes barely open, the first thing I felt was the cold air around me. My feet, freezing, chin slumped against my collar bone. Trying to open my mouth I felt a tight, sticky texture clasping my lips shut. As I started to come to, my eyes burned a little. Raising my head I could see barely anything in the room; it was incredibly dark at first until my eyes adjusted to the lack of light around me. It took a couple of seconds before I could see my own body. My ass was freezing cold, as were my legs and vagina.

I was bound to a metal fold-out chair, my arms tied behind me, my ankles tied to either leg. My mouth was covered with industrial tape, but my eyes were left un-obscured. In this instance you would expect one to instantly panic, no matter who you are, but I was unnaturally calm, like I had been expecting it. I breathed heavily for a few moments and then calmed.

Looking down again at my body, I saw that I was at least wearing something; it was a light coloured night robe, which felt like silk. It was tied loosely around me, just covering my chest and finished high up the leg. The sleeves were resting high against my forearms. Shifting in the chair as much as my restraints would allow, I realised this was the only thing I was wearing. As I wriggled I felt my bare cheeks rubbing against the cold metal as my legs shifted and a cold breeze touched my genitals. My nipples were stiff. 

Looking around, my hair whipping either side, I saw the room was no bigger than a few feet wide in either direction; it wasn’t a tiny room, but it wasn’t huge either. Straining my eyes I saw a poster on the wall, it was faded and only just visible. I could see a few bars of different colours, as well as some images of different meat products, red - cow, yellow - chicken, blue - fish. I was inside a freezer. I turned my head almost a hundred-and-eighty degrees to see a tiny, green dim light emanating from one of the top corners, the only light source in the place. 

I didn’t need to be told that this was not a good situation to be in. I needed to get out. I shifted more vigorously this time, rocking the chair slightly. It was hard to move with the ties. The chair leg lifted slightly and clanged against the hard floor. I was silent for a moment, waiting to see if anyone had heard the noise, from the outside. 

I couldn’t tell how long passed before I started to writhe again. I could feel the hot air from either nostril escaping onto my face. I felt one of my wrists loosen but I couldn’t get it free. I realised the only way for me to escape was to get the chair to topple, but was aware that the noise might alert unwanted attention. It was my only option. 

A few passes at tilting the chair off its axis proved difficult, as my feet were tied so tightly that getting any proper purchase on the ground proved next to impossible. Throwing my weight on the chair only caused it to screech backwards a few inches, the sound echoing through the room. I couldn’t risk this much noise. After a few minutes of wriggling both ankles against the ties, I finally had the power in my toes to kick slightly from the ground. The chair took up balance and hovered. The toes of both feet were holding up everything. My shins burned. 

I took a deep breath and threw my weight backwards. Time seemed to stop as I fell. My head facing downwards, I made sure not to smack it off the ground as I hit. My fingers and forearms took the crushing impact of the fall. I was in pain, and heaved a sigh into my tape gag. I soon got over it. The nightgown had naturally ridden up in the fall and I could now feel my entrances on display. Resting my head on the cold ground, I took a second to compose myself and waited for the door to the freezer to be inevitably opened before starting to move again. Still no one came.

My wrists, sandwiched hard against the ground and my weight, cut against the tied ropes. The back of the chair was taller than you would expect from a fold out. I wriggled as much as I could to try and free my loosened hand but it was no use. I pushed as hard as I could away from the chair legs, but they wouldn't move.

I sat upwards as much as I could, the strain on my abdomen and neck excruciating. Slowly, I started to move my arms backwards up towards the tip of the back rest, it felt as if my shoulders were about to pop but I could feel that I was so close. I turned my waist to the side, as I did, my left arm slipped incredibly slowly over the chair; the crook of my elbow now rested on the lip. With one final motion, I snapped my arm free from around the chair, and rested for a brief period on my side, my arms still tied behind me.

My chest was beating and my breasts, clearly visible through the thin robe, were heaving. Arduously, I lifted my ass in the air and slid both arms underneath, resting them in the crook of my knees. My feet still weren't budging. I could now see that it was in fact thin rope ties that were intersecting both wrists. This would take some time to unravel, especially considering both hands were tied in opposite directions. I instead focused on my my tied ankles. Leaning forward yet again, I could see that the restraints were mostly made up of industrial tape, about a dozen layers wrapped around each of my ankles; there was only one rope tie, and that could be easily undone.

I untied both ankles and let the ropes slide to the ground. I found the seam of the tape and started to peel it back carefully. It was hard and came unstuck slowly, making a loud ripping noise as it did. I got to the end of the tape, where it finally met my skin. It had formed such a strong bond to my skin that peeling it off was intensely agonising. I took a deep breath and ripped as quickly as I could. A muffled scream reverberated around my face from underneath the gag.

I did the same for the other leg, this time handling the pain a little better. With my legs now free, I slid to the side, off the chair and stepped over both arms so that they now rested in front of me. I had no idea how long I had been in that chair, but my legs were feeling numb and my back was stretched out. Almost forgetting that I was gagged, I slowly peeled off the tape that was clasped firmly to my mouth. Pursing my lips together to deaden the pain I finally took one last breath and ripped it off. I dropped it to the floor and gently caressed my lips of their former tightness.

With both hands still tied, I inspected my body. I recognised everything but came to realise I had no idea who I was. I had no marks on me, no bruises, scratches or cuts. It had not been a struggle to get me here. I walked closer to the corner of the room, where the only light was. Undoing the gown I gazed at my breasts; they were large and perky, my stomach toned but not muscly. I had no defining freckles or birth marks, tattoos or piercings; in fact, I was completely free of any kind of blemishes that I could see. I reached down and felt my pussy. It showed no signs of damage or forced entry. Everything about me was fine.

I pulled the gown to and re-tied it. Christ knows how long it had taken me to come to and break away from the chair; it felt like hours, days even, but perhaps might have only been a few minutes. My breath started to condense and seep through the cold air around me. I had to get my hands free, but there was no way I could do it by hand and there was nothing in the room to pry them apart. I had to see what was outside of here.

I felt my way against the wall until I felt a raise in the infrastructure. A door, protruding out. I felt against it until I clasped hold of something long and hard... the handle. I stood there deciding if this were the right thing to do for a few seconds.

What if someone is waiting on the outside? What if they've heard my struggle this whole time, and are dying for me to give them a reason to attack? I thought to myself. But I had to do something.

With a firm grip on the long handle, I lunged it upwards and heard the mechanisms clang apart from one another. The door was unlocked and started to slide away to one side, bringing in a stream of dull light as it moved further away from the frame. I instantly forgot the cold of the freezer, as I was greeted by a stuffy heat that blew on my face as the night gown billowed; it was here that I realised it was in fact a very clean, white gown. I could not recall ever owning one. I took one footstep into the room, my cold toes looking almost blue in this new light. Now as I stood looking around, there was no one there.

The room would have been dark had it not been for the fluorescent light that was glowing unnaturally around me. It lit up the almost empty room, showing the only things here were a few empty crates, cardboard boxes, some unsanitary work benches and a used fire extinguisher. It was a big room. It took a while to gather the confidence to move any further. I skimped through and searched the crates and boxes for anything that would help. There was nothing.

I noticed the only exit was through a set of blackened plastic doors. As I made my way towards them, something caught my eye. I looked to the ground to see a box cutter, on its own by the door to the freezer, surrounded by crates. My heart skipped and I rushed towards it. Scooping it up, I began to hack crazily at the tape intersection until it frayed slightly; I kept cutting and slicing. Finally, It snapped apart and both hands were free from one another, but still bound by rope. This would have to do for now.

My foot took another cold step onto the concrete ground as I walked through the plastic sheets. I was almost tip-toeing. Still, there was only very little light, although now I could make out I was in a small warehouse with blacked out windows. After a quick inspection with the naked eye, I found that the windows were blackened with paint and that some was chipping off, where some streaks of light seared through and lit bolts of dusty air around me. The windows were too high to see out of, but I could tell by the light that it was dusk.

Swiftly making my way through without stopping I searched for a viable escape; there was nothing in this place that I wanted to stay too long for. The warehouse was L-shaped, and I turned the corner and walked the same distance down to a small corridor; lit by a single flickering fluorescent light, covered with an ugly rectangular plastic casing, it was an achingly dismal colour of yellow. From the tour I had just given myself, I could tell that this place hadn’t been used or occupied in years. I crept on through until I could smell, faintly, cigarettes. I stopped in my tracks, my feet making a tacky sound as they stuck to the muggy ground around me.

I stood right outside a room that I would have missed had it not been for the smell. The door blended in so well with the walls that I would have totally missed it. I could hear at least two people inside, not by their conversation, but by their breathing. They weren’t saying a word to each other but I could hear them both smoking, one puff after another between each other’s inhalations. Both men.

I looked over to the double exit doors a few feet across from me. The door would surely make a noise once I had it open, it was too big and heavy not to. But I had to get out. I crouched and scurried light as a feather towards it and pressed down gently on the bar that clasped the entrance together.

The bar was halfway down when it made a small squeaking sound and then quieted immediately as the doors parted and opened out into the fresh air. I walked outside without looking back and found the ground under my bare feet was sandy and dry; it looked like somewhere grass would have been planted years ago, but had since been ill-kept and forgotten about.

There was nothing surrounding me but a long stretch of road that wound away and out of sight. The sky was a strange shade of brown, and menacing clouds were forming overhead. I turned instinctively to my right to see a GMC SUV parked right next to me; rushing to the window I peered inside and saw that the keys were in the ignition. I pulled open the driver’s side door and hopped in, closing the door loudly behind me in my agitated panic. I flipped the key and started the engine. It roared underneath me as I throttled the gas and slammed the car into gear. A cloud of dust spun behind me as I screeched away from the building.

I was only yards away when I heard an incredibly loud boom ripple through the air outside the car. Looking in the wing mirror I saw that both men had rushed outside and were opening fire on the car I was getting away in.

AbbyHertsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyHertsson

Another shot fired out, this time smashing through the rear window and ricocheting off into obscurity. My head instinctively lunged forward and my hand rested unintentionally on the interior dashboard, hitting all the buttons as it did. I crouched forward, unable to see the road or where I was driving until the firing ceased, which took another three bullets, all hitting the exterior of the car.

The gunfire had ended and when I checked the rear-view mirror they were well and truly out of range. I sat up straight and composed myself, and it was then that I realised I had inadvertently switched on the radio and Black Velvet by Alannah Myles was now playing out to me. I carried on driving, getting nowhere, until the sky began to darken.

The sky had faded to a heavy grey when the car began to jitter and slow. I knew almost immediately that a bullet must have ripped through the fuel line. I pulled onto the shoulder and got out of the car, bending down to see what I had expected; diesel was pouring out of the car and soaking the dry earth beneath it. It was done, completely un-driveable. I closed the door and began to walk.

I’d rested easy, knowing that they weren’t coming after me, some time after I had driven off. Had they wanted to find me, they would have. I had no idea where I was and they could have quite easily caught up by now. Still, I was confused why they hadn’t. After walking some distance, I turned around and saw that the car was now almost out of sight, in part due to the low visibility given to me by the ever-darkening sky. I was as I turned my attention back to the side of the road that I felt a splodge of moisture trickle down my shoulder, followed by another, and then another. The heavens opened and I was drenched inside seconds of first noticing it. It was not my day.

Now wet from head to toe, I was hoping for the good will of a passer-by, but I hadn’t passed a single car on my drive out here and had not seen one as I had walked what must, by this point, have been a good mile or two. My hair clung to my face and stuck to my bare back as a mild wind began to pick up and lift the backside of the night gown. I was slowly freezing.

Finally, faint headlights burst through the darkness in the opposite direction, driving towards me. I carried on walking, but it took some time for the car to reach me. When it did, it slowed noticeably and drove past me for a second. I stood still, watching as it U-turned and pulled up alongside me. The window came down.

"Wha’ are you doin?” The middle-aged man had indistinguishable features that were covered by the tip of a large cap. Up close I could see now that the car was an old Volkswagen.

"I’m hitchhiking, what’s it look like?”

“In the rain? Out here? Wearing that?”

“Yeah, why not…”

“Well, where you going?”

“I don’t know. Can you take me to the nearest town?” I asked.

He sat perplexed. “Nearest town… Hmm, yeah alright…”

“Alright?”

“Yeah, get in.” His hand motioned me to get to the passenger side. I complied and swiftly walked around the front of the car. Getting in, I could sense that the car had not been cleaned for a while; a pair of fluffy dice hung from the rear-view mirror and some stickers were half ripped off the dashboard. It smelt stale. As we drove away, I didn’t say a word.

It was about five minutes into the journey when he finally decided to pluck up a conversation.

“You on drugs or something?” he quipped.

“Not that I know of. Why?”

“Well, I figure a person out here, in the rain, wearing next to nothing, hitchhiking. Got to be a bad trip!”

“I’m not tripping.”

“Boyfriend troubles? He drive you out here and leave you?”

“I don’t have a boyfriend…” At least, I didn’t think I did. The harder I had tried to remember who I was in my brief window of solitude between the car’s break down and now, the cloudier my mind had gotten.

“No boyfriend, huh? I find that hard to believe. You looking like that.”

“Looking like what?”

“Never mind…” We drove on some more, without talking.

We pulled onto a well-lit road, where I saw signs for civilization. One sign in particular made a point of noting the nearest town was fifteen miles away, I missed the name as we powered past.

“Do you want the heaters on? I thought you’d have dried by now, but I see you obviously haven’t.” He looked over to me and I looked down at myself. He was right; the night gown was still wet through and my hair still stuck to my neck. My nipples were visibly hard; this, I knew, was his reference point.

“Okay, thanks.” He reached over my side of the car and switched the old dials. The heat was minimal.

“Just let me know if you get too hot.”

“Will do, thanks.”

“Can’t have you burning up.” I stayed quiet. “So seriously, what’s the deal?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why you out walking through the dark and rain?”

“I’d rather not go into it, to be honest. I just want to get into town and find a place to rest up.” The first normal thought to have after escaping custody of gun wielding abductees would be to tell anyone, call the police, alert the military... but something in me knew that would only lead to more trouble. I had to figure out who I was before I could do anything.

“Alright, if you really don’t want to talk about it…” I looked over and saw that he was eyeing my body as my breasts bobbed in his poorly suspended car. His eyes surveyed downwards and hung around at my hips, looking over my barely covered thighs. He turned away. “Look… I don’t want to seem forward or anything, but I can see you aren’t carrying cash walking around like that.”

“Yeah…”

“Well, I’ll be honest… I want some kind of fee for doing this, I ain’t exactly got all the money in the world myself.”

“I have no money…”

“Yeah, alright. I get that.” He slowed the car and indicated a turn, off-road.

He turned and dipped the headlights to low beam as we coasted down towards a dirt track away from the main road. I didn’t speak. He pulled over and parked the car, pulling up the handbrake.

“Listen… If you ain’t gonna pay me, you gotta give me somethin’ else…”

“What could that be?” He leaned towards me slightly. His eyes rounding on my breasts.

“Maybe a nice, dirty fuck from a roadside whore…” His hand delved quickly under my nightie and my fist lunged even faster, skywards, making contact with his jaw. I heard it click as he groaned in pain. Before he had a chance to make another move I had opened the door and was running back towards the embankment.

He was right behind me. I tripped and he grabbed at my ankles, pulling me down with him. I clambered to stand and managed to get back up, as did he. Hands wrapped around both arms, he turned me around to face him, his fist flying towards my face as I did. I dodged and delivered an elbow to his gut, standing back away from him as he fumbled in his pocket, pulling out a knife.

Blood fell from his busted lip as he sprang towards me, knife first. I grabbed hold of his wrist, diverting the knife and twisted his arm backwards into a lock. Taking the knife from him, I held his arm behind his back as he shouted, and then drove the blade into the top of his stonewash denim jeans, right through the upper leg.

He fell to the ground screaming in agony, writhing around and struggling to breathe.

“You crazy bitch!” he cried, as he cradled the bloody area around his leg.
I ran to the car and got in, pulling the handbrake off. It was at this moment I remembered thinking that my surprising hand-to-hand combat skills might be a clue as to who I was. Now in gear I spun the car around and rallied up the embankment skidding wet mud into the air. I drove off without looking back and followed the signs towards town.

I was about two miles out when I drove past a fuel station, I figured I could do with cleaning myself up before I got into the bustle of a busy city, where even more people would ask questions than my hands-on friend.

I doubled back and parked the car about three hundred yards away, off the main roadside where I knew no one would find it, even in daylight. I walked back towards the fuel station. When I arrived back there I realised that the place was split into two, the main fuel station and then a large, quirky, two floor convenience store. I could see straight through from the outside that there was no one in there except the clerk, although I was too far away to make out a face. I didn’t need fuel, so I guessed the store was the right way to go.

His eyes were down on the counter, staring at a magazine when the chime above my head rang to signify a customer to the empty place. He lifted his eyes off the pages, and looked over at me in shock.

“My God! What happened?” he asked, sincerely worried.

“Don’t worry about it.” I walked towards the counter. “It’s a long story, not a very interesting one either. I’m fine though.”

“I’ll ring the police!”

“No! Please don’t do that…”

“Why? You’re obviously in a state of shock after whatever has happened to you!”

“Nothing has happened to me, honestly, I’m okay.” The clerk hesitated for a moment. “Please, I just need to freshen up somewhere, collect my thoughts and rest for a while… Am I safe to do that here? Once I do I’ll leave and be out of your way.” I looked up at the clock above his head; it was half past eleven. I must have been walking for longer than I thought.

He stood staring at me for a few seconds and then noticeably eased. His shock turned to puzzlement. He was an older man, clearly aged, but had the look of someone who was once very handsome in their youth.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Malcolm…“

“Malcolm. Please, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t ask any questions right now. I just want to know one thing… Do you have a shower?”

Malcolm showed me to the back, which led up a flight of stairs, I could feel his eyes preying on my bare skin as he followed from behind. This is where he lived. It was a modest place, and I gathered immediately that he lived alone, or did now at least; he could have easily been married in the past, he was old enough to have had a few. But this was the place of a single man. He showed me to the bathroom, which was plain white with not much of anything in it besides the essentials. The shower had a Plexiglas door and the airing cupboard went without doors; the boiler protruded slightly from it.

“Sorry, as you can see I have no cause for making much effort up here. I don’t get visitors.”

“That’s alright, Malcolm.” I said with a smile. I liked him.

“Alright, I’ll get you some clothes from downstairs. There’s a few things I have from when this place was a thrift shop. Not much, but it’ll be warmer than…” He pointed at the gown. I smiled.

“Thank you.” He left the bathroom, I stood facing the mirror and saw myself properly for the first time.

My hair was shoulder length and blonde. My eyes were blue. My skin was milky and pale and my lips were full and plump. My breasts were large and my hips, curvy. I still had no idea who I was. Holding on to the sink I continued to look when, without knowing, Malcolm was already back with the clothes.

“I’ll just put them here.” he said, bending over and placing them on the closed lid of the toilet seat. “Oh, by the way. This door doesn’t lock, just so you know. I’m not trying to be untoward or anything.”

“Okay.” I added with a beam. There was a brief silence.

“Okay, I’ll leave you be…” He turned around.

“Malcolm, thanks for helping me out. And thank you for trusting me.”

“It’s okay. I’m glad to.” He turned and closed the door behind himself.

The shower water was cold, I ran my hand under it and felt it heat as the boiler kicked into action. Removing the nightie, I was now naked. Stepping into the refreshing water I rinsed myself of all the dirt and grime that had collected throughout the night, the sticky dew on my feet and the mud that had smeared into my elbows and knees after my fight with the Volkswagen man.

Bending down to caress my legs, my breasts pressed and rubbed together as the soapsuds foamed between them. I ran my hands through my wet hair and lightly flopped it back onto my shoulders. My hand edged down and caressed my bushy pubic region, as my two fingers eased slightly over the lips of my pussy.

Published 
Written by spiralmouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments