Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pieces of Candy

"She's always had a desire to be pleasured by the most intimate toy ever..."

38
26 Comments 26
17.2k Views 17.2k
6.6k words 6.6k words

The wireless network downloading the codes managing Candice's internal simulators began to sync, pleasantly warming the sim card in the small compartment tucked behind her ear. The routine was nothing new to her and was a significant step towards preparing for her next guest.

'How very odd,' she thought as she assimilated the digital instructions. The idea of being changed by the mainframe commands unsettled her.  She could not recall consciously thinking about it before, but she was pleased that she'd remain female tonight.

Sitting naked in front of the mirrored vanity, she watched with fascination as her eyes evolved from blue to brown. How could it be she’d never noticed this before? Shocked by the sudden changes, she sat up and took notice as her long platinum locks abbreviated into a  dark blonde pixie cut.

Feeling the blood rush from her face, she watched as her enviably high cheekbones lowered, softening her features and rounding out the contours. The bridge between her eyes smoothed and her slightly upturned nose became small and perky.

Candice tipped her head to one side as she watched in wonder at these changes. Her high firm breasts reduced in size, and her areola became small and pale. Gently cupping them, she fondled her soft orbs and felt a curious pleasure from the sensation she got tickling her nipples.

These changes were a revelation to her because she could not recall ever having a reaction to her appearance before. The transition tonight suited her, and she was satisfied with the image looking back at her.

Before this evening, Candice never questioned the protocol she'd been programmed to follow. In recent dreams, however, she could fly and laugh, but even dreaming was new to her and up until this day she did not realize she was developing independent thought.

The epiphany of it all awakened her somehow and for the first time; she desired more. She began to make small choices to test this theory. 'I will use the pink lipstick instead of this red' and, 'I don't want this wine glass, I prefer that one.'

She knew this was the face she would recognize from now on her as her own.

The view from the thirty-third floor was beautiful, and the city lights seemed to meet the stars. The opened windows allowed a cool night breeze to waft in bringing a multitude of tiny goosebumps up on her arms and body.

Her chrysalis complete, she selected candles of all sizes, tall and short, thick and fat, placing them throughout the room and balcony. Using a skill she wasn't even aware of, she managed to create the illusion they blended in with the luminous skyline.

The dim lights filled the room with a warm glow, enhancing the romantic atmosphere. Pouring two glasses of the chilled Moscato her guest selected, Candice stood and waited while another new sensation crept up on her; anxiety.

It was six fifty-five and in a few minutes, she would be welcoming her next guest.

ooOoo

Down in the lobby, a cacophony of voices, activity, and music exhilarated Merielle de Ravenel as she checked in.

"Good evening Ms. de Ravenel," the Bio-A.I. guest services agent said, welcoming her. "I'm sorry, how do you pronounce your first name?" she asked, making sure that every detail of her stay at the BAI was perfect.

"It's pronounced Mer-ray," she smiled. "I appreciate your asking," she laughed as she received her key. She was used to people mispronouncing it, so the fact she inquired was refreshing.

Checked in, she made her way across the marble tile and marveled at how the colorfully lit waterfalls beautifully separated the check-in area from the casino, providing a calming effect as patrons came and went.

She couldn't help but wonder if all of the employees here were Bio-A.I.'s as well.

Using her key card, she summoned the lift and waited for the clear glass doors to open. Her chest heaved at the wonder of it all as she stepped inside of what appeared to be a large phallic-shaped glass vacuum tube. Looking up at the domed skylight crowning the round hotel, she was awestruck by the beauty of the bright stars in the night sky.

The three hundred and sixty-degree view combined with the fast pace of the elevator gave Merielle the feeling of weightlessness as she flew upwards towards her floor. Her stomach ached with nervous excitement, and her heart raced as she tried to imagine the night ahead of her.

'What would she be like; would she look real?' Merielle pondered these questions, and her stomach fluttered with butterflies. The thrill of this new experience overrode trepidation as she fidgeted, ascending to thirty-third floor.

The pending fulfillment of this guilty pleasure flushed her cheeks and filled her panties with a familiar warm wetness. It was her first sexual encounter with a bio-A.I., and the realization of this long-awaited fantasy made her tingle as she licked her lips in erotic anticipation.

The elevator platform on the thirty-third floor was surrounded by a clear lucite rail, giving the illusion there was nothing between her and the grand view that went all the way down to the lobby.

With wide-eyed excitement, she was hyper-aware of her surroundings. Studying the levels of each floor, she realized behind every door of the ultra-modern hotel was an android specifically built to pleasure its human guest.

"Wild," she whispered to herself with and an overwhelming sense of astonishment. When she was growing up, they were called robots, and this kind of technology seemed to be hundreds of years in the future.

The small red light turned to green as Merielle slid the key into the reader. Taking a deep breath, she turned the handle and stepped inside the dimly lit room, letting the door shut behind her.

All of her senses were met pleasantly, combining the scent of lavender, a beautiful view and the smooth jazz playing softly in the candlelight. She smiled as the gentle flutter of the thin sheer curtains created an almost ethereal ambiance and the fresh air circulated throughout the room.

One small step down from her was Candice, wearing nothing but a shy smile and a white gauze toga. Merielle found her incredible beauty enchanting as she stood in front of her. She was the vision of sensual innocence and the shadows from the candlelight danced across her skin adding to her erotic mystery.

“Hello,” Merielle smiled cordially. She didn't exactly know what to expect, but any preconceived ideas soon faded as she relaxed due to the intoxicating beauty and elegant mood Candice created.

The chic updo loosely piled on Merielle's head enhanced the highlights in her blonde hair, amplifying the color of her crystal clear blue eyes. Her long neck and firm cleavage punctuated the plunging neckline of the black dress she wore.

She was radiant as she made her host’s acquaintance.

“It’s Candice, right?” Merielle knew it was, but conventional manners dictated she should be polite. To her, this was no different from any other introduction, and she never made assumptions about someone's name.

“Yes, but if you like you may call me Candy,” she smiled and handed her a glass of Risata Moscato d'Asti. Not the fanciest wine, but it was Merielle’s favorite.

She was almost rendered speechless at the sight of her. “You are more beautiful than I imagined,” admired Merielle as she drank her in. “I didn’t expect you to be so,” she paused. “I don’t know...”

“Realistic?” Candy remarked with a broad grin on her face. “I get that all the time. What did you expect?” she asked.

“I don’t know, exactly," Merielle remarked and took a sip of wine before setting it down on a small acrylic table. “May I?” she inquired, stepping down and taking her by the hand.

Candy smiled submissively as her guest's pleasant company put her at ease. “Yes, of course," she answered. The fine hairs on her arms stood up at the tender touch of Merielle's fingertips.

“You’re so soft and warm,” Merielle said, slightly mesmerized as she stood behind her stroking her arms and softly nuzzling the back of her neck.

Candy was so perfect Merielle wondered how deep the illusion ran and pondered the miracle of it. “Do you mind if I ask a personal question?” she inquired, gently turning her around to face her. “I hope I'm not rude.”

“No, please,” Candy replied honestly.

“Do you enjoy sex? Do you have autonomy, or is everything you do programmed?” She was genuinely interested to see how the android would answer this.

“It pleases me to pleasure my partner,” Candy answered, uncertain of how much she should share about her new enlightenment. “Do you enjoy giving your partner sexual pleasure?”

“Yes, I do, very much,” Merielle replied. She was pleasantly surprised by this, but was compelled to inquire further. “but what I mean is, do you recognize what you are feeling as pleasurable?”

“My skin and most of my organs are real or genetically altered, so I can feel pleasure and acknowledge pain. I have sensors very similar to your nervous system so I can feel an intense reaction to sexual stimuli,” she explained in a smooth and silky voice. Candy was the epitome of feminine grace.

Candy smiled as she set her down her drink and let the gauze toga fall to the floor. Gently taking a hold of her hand, she led Merielle into the bedroom. It seemed to Merielle this was a routine repeated many times before and doubted Candy was at all sentient. She was eager to enjoy the experience she planned for so long.

ooOoo

For the first time, Candy wasn't just going through the motions dictated by her programming. She had a slow-burning sexual desire and was completely uninhibited in testing her boundaries. Never having been intimate with a female, the novelty of this union intrigued her. She wanted Merielle to touch her to experience pleasure for herself.

As they neared the bed, passion overtook them as their lips united in a smooth, wet caress, igniting their lust like gasoline to a flame. Merielle's libido was peaked as she removed her bra and panties, never breaking away from the heated kiss. Her attraction to Candy was immediate as their tongues danced together searching each other’s mouth for sweet nectar.

Candy was in it for herself now. Knowing that she was finally in control of her pleasure sparked in her a wild desire, and she laughed playfully as she pulled Merielle down on top of her onto the king sized bed, enveloping them in the silky sheets.

"You are a cutie-pie," laughed Merielle as she pressed her body into Candy's. "I think I've got a lioness in bed with me!" She giggled and began kissing her neck and shoulders while filling her hand with Candy's round soft breast.

"Roar!" Candy laughed as she wrapped her body around Merielle's. "I'm going to eat you!" she said in a devilish yet playful tone, raising one eyebrow at her.

This new found independence was liberating to Candy and her need for satisfaction accelerated. The sensual warmth of Merielle's body on top of her made her sex swell, and her juices flowed from her tight, aching hole.

Playfully biting her neck, Merielle poked at her sides and found out Candy was ticklish, making her squirm underneath her and squeal with laughter. "Fantastic!" she smiled mischievously. "Now I know how to torture you." With playful glee she tickled her again, their arousal intensified as Merielle slid down her attentive body to suck and nibble on her erect nipples.

Hot with animalistic lust Merielle repositioned herself and held Candy's wrists down over her head. Her swelling channel dripping as Merielle mounted her, pressing her pelvis against Candy's well-groomed mound. Merielle's uncontrollable carnal fervor urged her on, and Candy's body acted as an aphrodisiac as she locked her knees around Merielle's leg, pressing intimately against her firm thigh.

Their sexual heat surged as the blood rushed to each of their clits and the flesh of their little pink nubs began to swell and tingle as they humped each other's leg. The natural slatherings lubricated like a slip and slide, turning up the passion and pace and as they tendered their arousal.

Now, groaning with pleasure between short hot gasps, they burned with a frenzied passion, thrusting their wet vulvas down hard, indulging in joyful gratification. Furiously riding the other's leg with ardent thirst, they seemed to create suction as they turned up the heat, rubbing faster and harder.

Candy pushed her sex down against Merielle's leg with appetence desire as a thunderous jolt went screaming through their loins, bringing them to the edge. "Oh god, Candy!" she gasped with passion. "I don't want to come yet!" she said as she pressed her wet slit down hard, trying to prolong her pleasure.

Candy grunted back, "Uhh...me either! Oh god!" she uttered as she lingered, clinging tight to one another. Holding back as long as possible, they teetered on the edge of an orgasm.

With carnal desire and bodies desperate for satisfaction, they turned up the heat on their passion. Feverishly humping each other’s leg with such velocity, if made of wood they could easily have created fire.

Their hot wet fluids squirted as they strived frantically for the ultimate orgasm. Candy gasped and rolled over on top of Merielle. Feeling her pulsing, throbbing sex greedily pound against her, she bounced up and down with an unbridled passion.

Candy never wanted to fuck or be fucked this desperately before. Now, as the intense pleasure interfaced with her computer brain, she didn't want it to end. Riding hard and wet, the intensity of her need was like a power surge sending volts of frenzied spasms throughout her entire body.

Locked together, they moaned in symphonic bliss; their eyes met as they began to come. In the heat of euphoric rapture, they reached their climactic peak together. Their quiet breath heaved as they pressed and squirmed with wet desire, holding on until the sensation began to fade as the last bits of pleasure twitched through their sex.

Falling apart with a satisfied release, Candy rolled on her back and started to giggle, "Oh shit!" she laughed. "So that's what it's all about!" She looked at Merielle and kicked the remaining sheets onto the floor. "I've never experienced sex like that before," she smiled.

"Me either," Merielle laughed, catching her breath and so sweaty that tiny beads rolled from her body. She turned to lay on her side, facing Candy. "I have never had an orgasm that satisfying in my life."

For Candy, this was her first time genuinely experiencing the pleasure of sex and the loss of her virginity.

Candy leaned over her and smiled, giving Merielle a playfully long kiss before collapsing back into the bed. “Holy shit,” she laughed with exhausted relief. “That was incredible.”

Rolling onto her side, Candy put her leg across Merielle’s neatly shaven, wet mound. With a subtly erotic touch, she glided her finger down the center of Merielle's chest to her stomach, where she let it wander south. "I'm not done with you yet." Candy smiled and raised an eyebrow at Merielle, leaving her intrigued and ultimately turned on.

Wet with cum, Candy eagerly straddled her hips and, taking her generous breasts in her soft feminine hands she writhed her sex against her in a circular motion. Candy could feel warm nectar flowing out of her, and the muscles inside her contracted and spasmed in fervid bliss.

Goosebumps rose up on Merielle's body as their juicy erect clits touched ever so slightly and, sending jolts of sexual desire throughout Merielle's body as she realized she was already on the edge of another orgasm.

"This is for you," Candy said as she slowly slipped down between Merielle's moist languid thighs and pressed her tongue flat on Merielle's clit driving her wild, making her twitch with erotic excitement.

"Oh, god!" she yelped, heaving her hips towards Candy's mouth. "Yes!" Merielle gasped, with a small cry in her voice. She was completely present and relished the thought of being fucked by this life-like doll. The mere idea of a cyborg between her legs, bubbled up her arousal as she began to feel the muscles in her tight hole swell and pulse with a rhythmic and selfish need for gratification.

As Candy sucked and licked her clit, a pleasant sensation ran through Merielle. "Oh shit, yes!" she groaned in surprise as she opened her legs wider, feeling the intensity of her pleasure accelerate. Sitting up slightly, her body frozen in bawdy delight, she pushed her cunt down as hard as she could into Candy's mouth.

She should have realized Candy was capable of this but didn't expect it. Her tongue slowly began vibrating, and as it grew longer, she let Merielle linger on the edge as she increased the fluttering sensation. A rush of pleasure ran like pulsing spasms of through Merielle as Candy thrust her fleshy vibrating tongue deep into her aching channel, eliciting an intense reaction from every nerve in her tight hole.

Tasting the heat as hot juices flowed from Merielle's moist cunt, Candy couldn't hold back any longer and reached down to thrust her fingers inside of herself, masturbating while she fucked her with her long, hard vibrating tongue.

Self-pleasure was another first for Candy as she pushed her fingers deep inside herself wanting to come in concert with her human lover.

Merielle arched her back and held onto the corners of her pillow, trembling with pleasure as her entire body felt an orgasm take possession of her entire being.

"Fuck!" Merielle screamed as she squirted her cum into Candy's mouth and down her chin. Grabbing a hold of the back of her head, she trembled with enthusiastic exuberance as she came hard. It was more than Merielle ever expected.

Candy gave her one last deep thrust as her climax hit an apex. Fingers deep inside herself while she took Merielle with her tongue, she came twice before finishing.

The vibrating pulses and the size of Candy's tongue shortened as Merielle's orgasm decreased, teasing her sensitive clit while a final shudder of pleasure ran through her swollen cavity. "Oh my god, that was so fucking good!" she exclaimed as her body went limp. "I didn't even consider that you might be able to use your tongue that way." Drained of her strength, Merielle could barely speak. "I need to keep you," she laughed.

Still, she had no idea Candy had become a real girl.

“Water?” Candy asked her. “because I know I could use some,” she laughed. “I’m still tingling,” she giggled again as she put her hand over her satisfied labia.

“Yes, please!” Merielle laughed, her body limp as jello. The attraction she felt for Candy was unmistakable as she watched her beautiful naked body walk towards the small refrigerator.

Candy smiled, her long legs looking almost cat-like as she crawled back onto the bed, and Merielle could not help but stare at her sensual beauty. She moved with such grace and fluidity, Merielle forgot about her being 'different,' and at that moment to her, she was all woman.

Candy shared the water and lay down on her side and looked up into Merielle's eyes. Wet with sweat, she reached over and brushed her wet, sticky hair off her face and smiled thoughtfully.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

“I’m so glad you are here,” she confessed. “They always send men up. I’ve never known kindness and pleasure before. I'm glad it was with you I experienced this with.”

“Do you prefer women?” Merielle asked as she lay to face her, getting comfortable.

Candy’s brow furrowed. “Yes, I guess so,” she paused, pondering the thought. “Although, you’re the first woman they’ve sent me,” she said and lay in quiet contemplation before speaking. “I do know that I like what we just did, and you’ve treated me with respect and tenderness I’ve never known. I've only taken the male form a few times, but every time it was for a male guest.”

Merielle sat up on the bed and looking into Candy's eyes, tried to gauge her reaction. “How long have you been here?” she asked as she brushed Candy's hair back with her fingers.

Giving Merielle a sly, melancholy smile, Candy reached for her water as if she were trying to avoid a painful conversation.

“I’m not sure,” Candy puzzled and took a sip of water. “You’d think I’d know that, wouldn’t you?” she said, looking away as she spoke. “A very long time I think.”

At that moment, Candy realized what her life would be like behind the door of her room, and knew her future looked bleak if she stayed there. The mere thought of this frightened and depressed her.

It was conceivable to Merielle that Candy's emotions may be genuine. 'Did she evolve?' she wondered. Her spirit and self-awareness were almost undeniable. She wasn't even sure if this was possible and thought she may be anthropomorphizing her.

Still, Merielle suspected she may be like 'Pinnochio,' and was now a real girl. She needed to know and was compelled to find out.

Her fascination with cyborgs and artificial intelligence went way back, being something she's wondered about for years. If Candy was sentient, then she was being held there against her will, and Merielle could not leave her there.

Propping her head up with the palm of her hand, Merielle decided to ask Candy a series of questions. Considering the immensity of the situation, she remembered reading about Dr. Alan Turing, a pioneer in artificial intelligence who, in the nineteen-fifties created a series of questions to see if an A.I. was self-aware.

Merielle's inquiries were a bi-product of her curiosity. If Candy developed independent thought, she worried that she may also have a moral obligation to free her. If this was a facade, it was uncanny. If not, it would be disappointing, but she would have to accept the circumstances and chalk it up to an amazing, once in a lifetime experience.

Whatever she decided to do, it would have to wait until the morning. They were both exhausted, and the most important thing now was sleep.

ooOoo

The warmth of the bed was soft and cozy as they lay swaddled in the comfort of Egyptian cotton. Opening her sleepy eyes, Merielle looked at the teal numbers on the bedside clock. It was nine AM, and the morning light threw long shadows across the room while beams of light filled the air.

Merielle lay there thinking about the security cameras, and sensors that she had passed on her way up. During the night she arrived at an idea that she thought might just work and felt a twinge of excitement, but she needed time.

Gently trying to wake Candy up, she reached over and brushed her hair back, whispering in her ear. "Candy, are you awake?" she asked, gently rolling her onto her back.

"Yeah, I'm awake," Candy finally said as she snuggled into Merielle and rubbed her eyes. A smile came to her face, as she remembered the night before.

"Good morning," Merielle smiled. "I had a great time last night, you're a wild thing," she laughed, seeing the sparkle in Candy's eyes.

Candy sat up next to her and gave her a kiss. "Good morning, I had a fantastic time too," she giggled, putting her hand on the side of Merielle's face and kissing her. "Can we do that again?" Candy was sincere. She enjoyed sex with Merielle and wanted more.

"God, yes," she laughed. "But, I need to ask you something first," Merielle continued.

Candy nodded, unaware of the reason for Merielle's interrogation.

Merielle smiled "Okay, just answer quickly and honestly." she continued. "This may seem odd, but just bear with me." At this, Merielle began to ask her the questions as outlined by Dr. Turing.

"First question," she began. "A young man from a devout Catholic family introduced his Jewish fiance to his father. His father responded, 'You're going to marry her?'" Merielle continued. "Did his dad want his son to marry the girl?"

Candy smiled, "I don't think so," she said. "I think he would like his son to marry a nice Catholic girl, wouldn't he?" Candy seemed pleased with her answer. "That makes sense since he's devout, right?" she replied and waited for the next question.

Very pleased with her answer, Merielle continued, reassured and anticipating her next answer with fascination. "The next question is a little different. Can you give me a number sounding like 'N' in reply to this mathematical equation," she paused watching Candy's expressions. She seemed eager to continue, so Merielle went on. "two plus two equals..."

Candy furrowed her brow again, thinking this was a trick question. "You want a number that rhymes with 'N' and not the real answer to the problem?" she seemed amused but answered her. "Ten," she said, giggling at the silliness of the question. She had passed, realizing her computer brain had never thought in the abstract before.

"If you could, would you leave here?" Merielle asked her, sincerely. She believed Candy was self-aware and needed to find out what was best for her.

"Yes, I don't want to stay here anymore. I want to go with you when you leave." Candy's eyes filled with tears at the thought remaining there. "I can't stay for the pleasure of others anymore, now that I understand what it is they want from me. They will not treat me as well as you have."

Merielle's eyes were wide open now, and although incredible, she didn't stop to consider what a scientific breakthrough it was. Her focus was getting Candy out, safely. To her, this place was a sex trafficking ring and Candy did not belong there.

"Candy," Merielle began. "Can any cyborg connect to your mainframe here in your room? Would their simulators react the same?"

"Well," Candy looked perplexed. "We all require downloads as a part of our daily schedules, but it's our sim cards that hold the information," she said, showing Merielle the small port behind her ear. "The mainframe downloads sync with our sim cards. We can even change genders."

Merielle suspected the bell boys, guest service agents, and room-service attendants were also A.I.'s., and it was evident to her some of them were not intended for sexual gratification. They could roam freely inside the walls of the hotel.

“I have an idea,” Merielle told her. "I think we may have a chance.”

“Oh, that would be brilliant!” Candy looked at her incredulously. “Do you think it’s possible?” With guarded enthusiasm, she allowed herself to smile hopefully.

Encouraged by this, Merielle knew she must think quickly and be convincing. “I’m pretty sure, but we have to make a game plan first.”

“Are we going to play a game?” Candy asked. Her naivety beguiled Mereille making her smile. She was utterly charmed by her child-like nature.

"Not a game, but a maneuver of sorts, I guess," Merielle said, with more conviction now. "I think my idea might just work."

Candy positioned herself between Merielle's knees and leaned back, finding comfort as Merielle wrapped them around her vulnerable, naked body.

"It's going to be alright," Candy said confidently. "Even if your plan doesn't work, having you for this short time has been worth everything." Settling into Merielle's arms, Candy tried to remain calm, but she was having a difficult time controlling her fear.

Merielle kissed the side of her neck, and the sexual angst between them grew. Taking Merielle's hands, Candy placed them on her small, firm breasts. "Fuck me," Candy pleaded, turning her head and whispering into her ear.

Running her fingers along her soft glistening mound, Candy waited impatiently for Merielle. "I want you inside me so badly," she said in a sultry, seductive voice. Nothing else mattered right now as she opened her legs to welcome Merielle's fingers into her swollen and aching tunnel.

Leaning back into her naked body, Candy bent her knees and opened her legs wide so Merielle could slide her fingers over her essence and thrust them inside her.

With her left hand grasping Candy's breast, Merielle reached around her firm waist, and slipped four fingers of her right hand between the lips of Candy's labia, quickly rubbing and stroking her clit. Gratification was the only thing on Candy's mind as she felt Merielle's fingers rub her little pink lady assiduously back and forth, massaging her clit and pushing them deep inside her.

"Yeah, baby, that's right," Merielle said, frantically thrusting while whispering in her ear, urging her on. "I want to fuck you so hard! Do you like that?" she asked, baiting her, holding her close while digitally fucking her with all four fingers.

Candy was ready, and feeling her desperate desire; Merielle thrust all four fingers inside Candy's swollen, aching hole. "Oh yes, fuck me! Yes!" she cried as Merielle thrust faster and deeper. Candy squealed, placing her hands over Merielle's and holding on as her tunnel tightened around Merielle's fingers like Chinese handcuffs.

Merielle pressed on her g-spot and Candy froze as the rush of thrilling gratification ran through her sex. She was coming hard, and her entire body began to spasm with a joyous release. "Yes, fuck!" she panted as she reached the apex of her frenzied orgasm.

Soon, Candy's heavy breathing began to slow, and the throbbing inside her evened out until she relaxed her tight grip on Merielle's fingers.

Merielle kissed her neck and slowly slid her fingers out of Candy's sweet wet well, tickling her clit as she removed her hand.

ooOoo

Waking from a nap and still exhausted from the morning's activities, Candy could see that Merielle was getting dressed; her hair and make-up already were done.

"Is it time?" Candy asked, sitting up. She was worried now, and her nerves were getting the better of her.

“Yes," Merielle told her. "I have to finish getting ready, and then I'm going to do this."

Putting her plan into motion, Merielle dressed in a smart looking business suit and was now prepared to visit the front desk. "I'm going to go down there now. I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?" she said, wondering if this was at all possible.

Candy sat up on the bed and put on a fluffy white robe and an anxious expression. For the first time, she experienced the fear of being alone. "Okay," she said in a small voice. Her body language tense, she sat cross-legged on the bed, hugging a pillow.

Merielle picked up her pocketbook and headed for the lobby, keeping track of every camera and the visible sensors that she could. She knew she could be in over her head, and the possibility of getting Candy away from this place was slim to none, but she remained confident.

ooOoo

Wearing her best professional face, Merielle approached the customer service desk and leaned in toward the clerk as if she had a secret.

"Hello Ms. de Ravenel, how can I be of service to you today? Are you checking out early?" asked the young man with a slight build behind the counter.

"Well, John," she said, reading his gold name badge. "I have a little situation, and I'm hoping you can help me," she began, using her best 'damsel in distress' act. She knew all cyborgs were programmed to please humans and planned to use this to her advantage. "I was going to get a flight out tonight, but it's very delayed, and I would like to inquire if there were any cancellations I could take advantage of?"

John began to type very quickly. "I have one cancellation, but we do have a waiting list, Ms. de Ravenel. I'm very sorry.

"Oh, no," she dismayed. "there are no other hotels around here, and being a single woman, I must admit, I'm terrified, can't you just rebook me? No one has to know. Please, John?"

As per his sympathy program, he could not leave a young woman alone on the streets in this situation. "Yes, ma'am," he said automatically. "I can accommodate you, but you'll have to change rooms. Our hostess in thirty-three D is booked up. Would you like to keep the same programming protocol? I can put you in forty-two C."

"No, no, I'm already moved in the thirty-three D, you can rebook her guest into that other room, can't you?" Merielle felt a bit panicked, but she remained calm as a cucumber on the outside as she showed him the payment app on her phone, setting her purse on the desk.

ooOoo

Having been successful, she returned to the room and opened the door. "Well, it cost me my bonus for the year, but it was worth it!" she laughed. "Now, we just have to get this thing done." Merielle grabbed Candy's hands and pulled her into a deep hug. "I'm getting you out of here," she said, putting on her best smile.

Merielle felt a choke in her throat and held back her tears not wanting to show doubt or fear. It wasn't over yet, and she knew it was a very real possibility she would have to leave without her.

Picking up the phone, she dialed 'zero,' as a wave of confidence and serenity overwhelmed her. Somehow she knew this would work.

"Yes, Ms. de Ravenel, this is John. How can we make your stay perfect today?"

"John, hi." Merielle was hoping he'd answer. Giving Candy a smile, she continued. "I think I may have left my purse down there when I was extending my stay," she reminded him, hoping he had it.

"Yes, I have it right here, would you like me to have someone bring it up?" Merielle kept her fingers crossed. So far so good.

"Yes, thank you so much. Can you bring it up yourself? I'd feel better if it didn't change hands again."

"Of course, Ms. de Ravenel," he said with an obliging tone. "I would not want anything to happen that might jeopardize its security; I'll bring it straight away."

ooOoo

It was getting into the early evening as the sun began to tuck itself into bed, and the orange and blue streaks marked the horizon.

Ready for what came next, Merielle held a towel around herself and one wrapped around her hair, as a knock at the door set her into action. Looking at Candy, she quietly asked her, "You remember what to do, right?" forgetting that she had a computer for a brain, and it was very unlikely Candy could forget anything.

Candy sat at the mirrored vanity as if she was in rest mode while Merielle answered the door. To her relief, it was John, and he had her purse. "Oh thank you, can you come in and set it on the nightstand for me?"

Obligingly, John walked in and went to set the purse down.

"You are a handsome one, aren't you, John?" Merielle flirted. "Are you programmed to pleasure guests as well, or do you only work the front line?" she asked, dropping her towel to confuse him.

"I am a hospitality clerk, I'm sorry, I do not get to experience pleasure with our guests." He sounded human, but it was clear the answer was programmed.

"Oh, so you can pretty much come and go in the hotel as you like? I'm so fascinated by this place; it's wonderful," she smiled as she confirmed her suspicions.

"Yes," he smiled politely.

Merielle put her hand on his chest and backed him up against the wall, as she pressed her naked body against him. Remaining unresponsive he did not push back. In these situations, his software directed him to stay still.

Putting her hands behind his head, she held him close and planted her lips on his mouth, kissing him with persistence as she popped the sim card out from behind his ear.

Retrieving it, she waved it in the air, triumphantly. "Yes!" Merielle said, joyfully. "Are you ready for this?" She asked smiling.

Candy jumped up and put her hands over her mouth. "Can this be true?" she asked.

She was almost shaking with an overwhelming feeling of relief. "Wait, his GPS is on the card, we need to pop it out first," Candy smiled, plucking the card from Merielle's fingers. "I got this," she giggled and removed the small chip from the card with guarded excitement.

Candy put the card back in Merielle's hand. "It's all on you, now, I'm ready." Her nerves had the best of her, but her faith in Merielle was unwavering. Smiling, she sat down in front of the vanity and Merielle removed her sim card.

John stood next to the nightstand in the same position she had left him in not five minutes ago. Merielle popped out the GPS and inserted Candy's sim card in the reader behind his ear, hoping to move her essence into this body.

Nothing. No movement and Merielle's stomach fell. 'This should have worked,' she thought, panicking as her heart began to break. She looked back at Candy's shell, sitting in front of the mirror wondering what to do next.

Her eyes blinked, and suddenly she was animated. "It worked!" Candy rejoiced and began to shed her hotel uniform as Merielle watched in disbelief. "I can't believe it worked!" She said, giddy as she stood naked in front of Merielle.

"Oh, please make that 'outty' and 'inny,'" she blurted, laughing at the sight of a penis. She had plenty of male friends, but her orientation was purely lesbian.

"Maybe you should use this face, for now," she suggested, pulling a picture of herself and her college girlfriend from her purse. "Can you look like her?"

Candy smiled, and the transition began. With fascinated amazement, it was Merielle's turn to be astonished as she watched her change from male to female before her eyes.

Her metamorphosis complete, she clothed herself in a cute summer dress and sandals that Merielle had brought with her.

ooOoo

With her new look and no GPS to track her, they dropped John's sim card into the trash can next to what was Candy's body.

Candy looked just like Merielle's college girlfriend and the familiarity put them both at ease. Taking Candy's hand, she gave it a squeeze for good luck and opened the hotel room door.

For the first time since her arrival, she was leaving the BAI Hotel.

The alarms remained silent as they stepped out into the hallway to the glass bullet. Candy felt small as she looked around at the grandeur of the domed hotel.

"It's all so beautiful," Candy said with wide-eyed wonder. "I can see everything from up here."

"You haven't seen anything yet," Merielle laughed, excited to show her the world. Blending into the crowd, they walked past the waterfall walls, through the lobby and out the front doors of the hotel.

Candy was free and, stepping into the cab, tears of joy began to run down their faces as they embraced.

"Do you believe there such a thing as fate?" Candy asked her through her tears as she kissed Merielle's soft lips.

"Yes, I do," Merielle said as she held her tightly. Returning her wet kiss, she bit Candy's bottom lip and looked into her happy eyes. "There must be." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simmerdownchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments