Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Madame Gabriella

"Misty had some life decisions to make. Would she make the right ones?"

31
30 Comments 30
10.6k Views 10.6k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you JWren for editing my story and making it come alive."

On many occasions as a young girl, I sat by the window wondering what I would be when I’d grown into an adult and out on my own in the world. I never really reached a decision but I watched people going to work and, truly, most of them didn’t seem happy. So, I did decide one thing: if I had to work, I would at least like what I did.

I took my time, tried various jobs, and I enrolled for a few college courses, hoping I would like at least one of them. Yet I was never satisfied. I began to ponder what was wrong with me. Did all young adults go through this? Is that why so many seemed unhappy?

Finding a job and getting out on my own was a must for me. Living with my parents at the age of twenty-two wasn't what I wanted to be doing. But, at every interview I attended, I learned that the job wouldn’t pay enough for me to rent a decent apartment. 

After a time, I concluded that I might need a couple of jobs to afford even an average apartment — or maybe get a roommate. Truthfully, my prospects seemed so gloomy. One of my last interviews was to be a waitress — as if I didn't do enough waiting on people with four siblings at home. But, a job is a job, and I was getting desperate to leave home. I took the plunge.

Picking up my uniform and signing all the necessary paperwork, I was to start working the next day. Hopefully, I would find a second occupation to go with this one and earn enough to get an apartment. 

Things began to look up a bit — well, at least my parents were off my back about finding work. If I could secure a second position, maybe in a couple of years, I would be able to move out.

Getting ready for work, I was unexpectedly excited. Okay, being a waitress wasn’t all that great, but it was a start and who knows what might develop? At least I had my foot inside the working world’s door and I actually felt good about myself.

~~~~~~~

That first day, I quickly realized that a working life isn't easy. I had a lot of growing up to do.

Perhaps having had parents that always cared for me, hadn’t been for the best. They hadn't wanted me to work while I was at school. Then — mainly to satisfy them — I’d spent those two years at college while I tried to figure out what I wanted to do. Hell, what a waste that was!

Now, I hoped that I would finally get my life on track. To that end, I worked all the hours I could, saving every dime. Knowing I wanted my own apartment, my parents didn’t charge me any rent. I know, lucky me.

The girls I worked with were fine and I got along with most of them. One even offered me a room in her apartment and I said I would think about it. I wasn’t sure I wanted to be a roommate — but I did want out of my parents’ house. It was now way past time.

On a day when Vickie and I were both off, I arranged to have a look around her place. When I got to the address, I was sure I‘d written it down wrongly. This house was beautiful, certainly not something you’d rent on our pay. Yet, there was her name by the doorbell and I pushed the button.

“Hello," I heard.

"Vickie, is that you?"

“Hey, Misty, come on in." 

I heard a buzzing and, when I pushed the door open, I couldn't believe my eyes. Oh my word, this was a mansion. I was amazed, stunned. How could Vickie afford it? There had to be several roommates.

As Vickie walked toward me, I blurted out, ”Vickie, this is beautiful, how can you afford it?"

"I have a friend that cares about people,” she said.

"You have what? I don't understand."

“Oh, it isn't important right now. Come on, let me show you around. Let’s see what you think after the grand tour.”

Taking me by the hand, Vickie showed me the living room, dinning room, bathrooms, kitchen, lots of bedrooms, and more sitting rooms. I was overwhelmed. I’d never seen anything like it. 

"Really Vickie, how do you afford this?"

"Okay, look, “ she said, staring into my eyes, “I can't go into a lot of details right now. Let’s just say that someone owns this place and I help to keep it going."

"What are you talking about?"

"Misty, I really can’t say much right now; at least not until you tell me that you want to live here.” She paused. “That is, live like I live with no worries."

It was all so mysterious and too secretive. ”Vickie, are you doing something illegal? I can't be involved in that if you are."

"No, nothing illegal, I promise you that. Please, move in and I swear you will love it."

"Vickie, you need to be straight with me. No lies, straight truth.” I paused, inhaling deeply. “Now, tell me, what is going on and what would I have to do? I know there’s something. Nobody gives you a house like this for free. I may be young and naive, but I’m not stupid."

Vickie nodded and led me to one of the sitting rooms. We sat and I waited for her explanation. “Right,” she said and, at that moment, I heard the door open and a woman’s voice saying, “Ah, Vickie.”

Vickie jumped to her feet and went to the woman, kissing her on one cheek then the other. The lady smiled. "And who do we have here, Vickie?"

"This is Misty, the girl I told you about who works with me and needs a place to stay."

The lady walked toward me and I stood to greet her. “So, you are Misty. I’ve heard a lot about you."

"You have?” I said, glancing at Vickie. “Hope it’s all good things."

"Yes, I believe they are. But I usually reserve judgment for myself." She offered me a small corner-of-the-mouth smile. "I am Madame Gabriella, the owner of this house. I let young women like yourself stay here until they are on their own two feet… or until they no longer want my services."

"Miss Gabriella, I —“

"Madame Gabriella,” she cut in sharply. "I demand formality here."

I was shocked by her sharp tone and took a quick breath before saying, "Madame Gabriella, I’m sorry. Please forgive me."

"Yes, Misty, you will learn in time. Now, what were you going to ask?"

“Errr… nothing, nothing important."

“Hmm, I didn't think so,” said Madame Gabriella before turning to Vickie and telling her to join her in another room.

This brief scenario was all a little too much for me. Something not right was going on. I made a hasty retreat. 

~~~~~~

The next day at work, Vickie asked if we could talk. “I really don't have anything to say,“ I replied. “I didn't appreciate being spoke to like that or being treated like I was less than a respectable person.”

“Please, Misty, let’s talk. Madame Gabriella is really very nice; she’s just… well, very formal. It’s her house and, therefore, we have to oblige her. After all, it’s only a name… Madame not Miss.”

I shook my head. ”Vickie, tell me now, right now, what is going on in that house? What do you have to do for her?"

Vickie stared at me, clearly thinking, before she said, ”Okay…but please tell me — no, promise me — you will listen to everything I have to say. Trust me and don’t storm off. Promise."

Obviously, I was curious, wanted to know all about Madame Gabriella and her house. ”I promise,” I said. ”Now, tell me the truth."

"Well, Madame Gabriella has many friends, male and female. She holds a lot of parties in the house and I… well, I — "

"You what?"

“Err, I help entertain."

"Entertain? Entertain how?”

"Well..."

"Well what, Vickie? Come on, tell me.” I paused and watched Vickie’s eyes looking anywhere but at me. She also gulped. “Oh my god, you have sex with these so-called friends of hers?"

“No,” she said quickly. “Well, something like that, but not really."

"No not really? There’s no such thing… it’s either yes or no. Dammit, give me a straight answer."

"I do what is asked of me to make them happy. In return, Madame Gabriella pays me well and also I have a nice a place to live."

"Then why the waitress job? Why do you work here?"

“I don’t know, something to fall back on, perhaps.” She shrugged. “Look, Misty, just like you, I couldn't afford to get an apartment. I really did not do good in school. Madame Gabriella offered to help me get on my feet. I struggled to accept her offer and I even slept on the streets for a while.” Vickie exhaled loudly. “Finally, I gave in and, honestly, I’m not sorry I did. I want to live a decent life, not struggle hand to mouth, and doing what I’m doing will make a difference for my future. Walk away if you want, that’s your decision, Misty. But it’s also your decision to get out of life what you can."

Vickie wiped her eyes. I felt sorry for her and understood her motive. I knew what it was to be desperate and I certainly didn't want to be a waitress all my life. I wanted more.

With almost everything now in the open, I told Vickie I would go back to the house with her and talk to Madame Gabriella to find out exactly what I would be doing.

On our way, we didn't talk much. But I did tell Vickie I understood why she was there, but it would not be something I would do for long. Just till I was on my feet.

~~~~~~~~~

Madame Gabriella was waiting for us.

“I’m glad you decided to come back, Misty. I assure you, I’m here only to help you girls; no harm will ever come to you. Vickie will go over everything you will be expected to do. If there’s something you just cannot bring yourself to do, please don't make a scene, just let me know. I’m sure we can work through it."

I followed Vickie to her room, where she detailed what went on. “Men and women come from all over the world,” she started. “I know we’ve never discussed your sexual experience or preferences— how far you’ve gone, if you’ve been with women and or men. But, here, you’re expected to go with whoever desires you, either or both sex. I’ve been doing this for some time and have never met anyone who is mean or treats me with anything but respect. Madame Gabriella would never allow that kind of behavior."

As Vickie talked, she opened a closet. It contained the most beautiful clothes I’d ever seen. “You're welcome to wear anything you like. I believe we’re about the same size."

Admiring the clothes, I couldn't believe I might be about to agree to such a life. Really, would I be able to do it? I needed to relax to sort out my thoughts and, usually, the best place for me to make decisions was in a bath. A lot of what Vickie told me seemed good: an apartment, new clothes, money… yet, what exactly did Madame want me to do? I had a very good idea what it meant to "make them happy”. But I’m not a prostitute, I thought. Oh hell, I can't think straight.

I told Vickie I’d like somewhere quiet to chew over what she’d told me. “Preferably, I’d like to have a bath,” I said and she led me to an empty apartment — “This could be yours” — and left me gob-smacked surveying the luxurious surroundings. Mine? This could be mine? Turning on the water, I undressed and put crystals in the tub. At least my skin would be soft.

Stepping into the bath, I suddenly felt tears welling in my eyes. I was on the verge of deciding, agreeing to this new lifestyle, but I wasn’t totally convinced. Sex with strangers? Could I possibly do that? I lay in the bath, thinking, until the water was almost cold. In fear of catching a chill, I stood and reached for a towel. I thought I heard the bedroom door opening.

“Vickie… Vickie, is that you?"

No reply. 

I stepped out of the tub as Madame entered the bathroom. Holding the towel in front of me, I asked why she’d come in without even knocking.

"I did knock, dear,” she said, “but you must not of heard it. But, more to the point, I warn you now to watch your tone with me. Remember, this is my house and I’ve offered you a place to live and the chance to earn good money working for me. Or maybe you’d rather put your clothes on and leave right now? If not, I advise you to amend your attitude and do it very quickly."

Madame’s expression then quickly turned from angry to pleasant, a smile lighting her face. It was like she’d never rebuked me.

I started to wrap the towel around me but Madame pulled it from my hands and stared at my body. “Let me have a proper look at you. Hmm, just as I thought, very shapely.” She paused, glancing up and down, head to toe and back. “Misty, you will not wear things that make you look like either a child or an old lady. You will keep yourself well dressed and groomed at all times. Is that understood?"

I again felt ready to burst into tears. 

"Stand up straight, Misty, stop slumping over. You’re a beautiful young woman. You need to learn to carry yourself like one. Be proud.”

Standing naked in front of this strict woman, I tried to cover myself with my hands.

“Goodness, stop fidgeting, Misty. Good gracious, girl, don’t you know anything.”

Madame took a step toward me, and I froze like I was in a freezer. No question, this woman scared me and I flinched when she reached for me. But Madame simply slipped a white silk tiny garment over my head and let it unfold down my body. It fell just below my breasts and clung to me. Standing in the cold after my bath, I realized my nipples were hard as rocks, protruding so very obviously within the thin top. 

Straightening the top, Madame brushed my breasts. I wanted to move away — but didn't dare. She circled my nipples with her fingers and, feeling the hardness, asked if I was enjoying her touch. 

I was afraid to upset her. “Yes, Madame,” I replied softly. Really, what else could I say? I hadn’t made a very good impression at this point and I stood as still as I possibly could while she fondled my breasts, kneading them as she would dough. She then pinched and pulled at my nipples. 

“Let's see just how large and hard these can get,’” she said.

Deep inside, I was screaming… but I recognized it was a combination of embarrassment and pleasure.

“Yes, I can see you like it,” she said, smiling at me then releasing my nipples. Her hands moved down my body to caress my inner thighs. Pushing them apart, she stroked along my wet sex before lifting her fingers to her nose, smelling my aroma. She then licked her digits, tasting my juices. Madame smiled. "I knew you would taste delicious.”

She knelt in front of me and I felt her fingers exploring. It felt like I was being inspected but I was so wet and my pussy lips were swollen. Astonishingly, I was so ready for sex, even craving it — but I didn't know what this woman would do next.

Madame was, undeniably, a very attractive woman with beautiful olive skin, shiny black long hair, and exquisite full lips. Deep brown eyes could pierce right through you and her breasts were large and full, topping the most perfect hour-glass figure I’d ever seen. She looked like a goddess.

I felt her slender fingers delve deep inside and I yelped from the shock and force of the intrusion. Ignoring my reaction, she curled a finger and found my special spot. Madame Gabriella proceeded to finger fuck me like I’d never experienced before. She knew every spot to hit and my pussy opened to accept her: one finger, two fingers, three fingers. She continued to probe me, knuckles deep, then a fourth finger was inserted.

Within a few seconds, I felt a thumb nudging my clit. Oh god, was this woman intending to put her whole hand inside me, to fist me? I tried to relax because it would be easier on me. I also guessed that telling her to stop would only make matters worse for me. 

'Rub your clit, Misty. Rub it, make yourself come." 

I rubbed frantically. I was so juicy and turned on, it didn’t take long before I was jerking and trembling in a full-blown orgasm. Moments later, another one started as Madame’s fist pounded me. Until that points, I hadn’t realized that she had, indeed, slid her fist into my tunnel. Pushing and pulling, in and out, up and down, she fucked me to one orgasm after another. I didn’t know where one stopped and the next began, it was one long tumultuous climax. 

In all the pulsating excitement, my legs weakened and I crumpled to the floor. Madame had withdrawn her fist but now she cupped and rubbed my pussy mound until I calmed, rapid gasps returning to almost orderly, controlled breathing. I still had the occasional shake, an after shock from her incredible fisting. Exhausted, I curled into the fetal position and lay still.

I don't remember anything after that. 

~~~~~

I woke in a bed with damp cloths between my legs. I lay quietly, unmoving, recalling what had happened. I hated to admit it, but it had been amazing. 

A knock at the door roused me from my memories and Vickie walked in.

“Morning Misty, you ready to get up and start your day? You have a lot to learn before tonight’s party."

"Party? What party?” I said, wiping sleep from my eyes. “I don't know nothing about a party."

"This is the last Friday of the month and that means it’s one of the most exciting and busiest nights here. Come on, you must get up. You need to select your clothes, see what rooms you will take care of… oh, there’s a lot to go over in just a few hours."

Getting off the bed, I felt pain in my vagina and winced. 

"Are you okay? Ah, of course, you had your session with Madame last night."

"How do you know about that?"

"We all go through it. Do you think she would put any of us with her clients without knowing what we’re like, what we’re capable of doing?” She grinned. “Take a warm shower and you’ll be okay. Believe me, your pussy will be fine by tonight."

"Vickie, what exactly goes on tonight?"

She shook her head. ”Misty, stop acting so naive. You had your night with Madame and you must know what is going on. But, to be clear, you will entertain clients tonight. You’ll do anything — and I mean anything — they want. Don’t disappoint them, Misty."

Walking to the door, Vickie looked back over her shoulder. "Shower and be downstairs in an hour. You’ll find clothes in the closet. Please, don't let me down now."

~~~~~

Dressed in skimpy shorts and a tight tee-shirt, I went downstairs. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry, bustling around getting organised for the party.

I saw Vickie and walked over to ask what I was supposed to be doing. But Madame appeared and pulled me into an empty corner. "Misty, how are you this morning?” She smiled broadly, probably the first time I’d seen her true smile. “You were quite full of yourself last night. Did you enjoy everything?"

"Yes Madame, thank you.” What else could I say?

"Do you have any questions about tonight?"

"No Madame, I think I understand what I’m to do."

"Good. I’ve put you with a couple of my more important clients who enjoy… well, let me say, more extensive activities. Do you understand what I’m telling you?"

"Yes, I think so, Madame.”

“Good. After last night,” she said, taking my hand and leading me toward one of the formal bedrooms, “I feel sure you can handle it. This is where you will entertain tonight. You will have everything you need. A full bar will be set up. Over there is a bath, shower, hot tub, and anything they might want or need. Plenty of towels, wash cloths, everything is there."

Madame grasped both my hands. ’Misty, make me proud. I know from last night you can handle it. But, if you make me proud, you will never have a worry. Schooling will be paid for and your career could be started by one of the gentleman you take care of tonight. Your future will be all set. Anything you want or need will be at your disposal."

Madame gazed into my eyes then pulled me into a hug. "You will be fine, I know you will. I want you to enjoy tonight, This is the beginning of a new life. Don't look at it as work, or a client, look at it as something you enjoy. I know you love sex… believe me, you were wonderful."

Stepping back, she grinned and told me to scoot. “Go, take a long, soothing, hot bath.” 

In my room, I thought about everything that was about to happen. Entertaining men, my future being set, what the hell does that all mean? Will I owe these men all my life? Damn, should I get the heck out of here. I don't want to owe my life to Madame or any rich, sex-crazed strangers. 

Staring out of the window and thinking — At least my parents won’t be wondering where I am; I’ve stayed out for many nights in the past — I saw cars arriving. Damn, it’d be rather difficult to drop out now. Okay, if go through with this night, do what I’m expected to do, then I can put it all behind me if needs be. If I don’t like it, I can simply chalk it up as a bad decision I made.

Yet, deep down, I knew that, unless something terrible happened that night, I could be in this life for a long, long time. As Madame said, I had a passion, a desire, and an aptitude for sex. And I wanted to live in comfort.

After relaxing in a bath, I discovered that immaculate clothes had been laid out for me on my bed. A beautiful pale pink gown had crystals and pearls all over it and there was a tiara fit for a queen. But I didn’t feel at all like a queen. Not now, not knowing what I was about to do.

Pulling on the nylons, I noticed the lack of panties, only a garter. And no bra either. I swallowed hard, raised the gown above my head, and wiggled to help it slide down my body. The hem cascaded at my feet. With my hair hanging loose, I put the tiara on my head. Even though I didn’t feel like a queen, I must admit I looked like one. 

I’d got myself into this situation and so I had to go through with it. Madame met me at the bottom of the stairs. Taking my hands in hers, she smiled again at me. "You look beautiful, my dear. They’re in the room waiting for you. Enjoy yourself. They are here to pleasure you as much as you are them. Now go, they’re waiting."

Walking toward the private bedroom arranged for my evening of entertainment., my knees were weak. I could have run away right then.. but the door opened and a very handsome man greeted me. "You must be Misty. You’re more lovely then I was told. Please, come in, join us."

Hearing the door shut behind me, I took a deep breath, my breasts expanding and dangerously close to spilling out of the low cut neckline. I was handed a drink and the handsome man introduced himself as Mark. A second man came in from the balcony, kissed my cheek, and said he was Jim. They seemed very nice, true gentlemen — but I knew why we were there. 

"Shall we have a seat?” asked Jim."Or would you like to go onto the balcony for some fresh air.”

All I wanted was to get this night over, finished, done.

“Let’s sit,” I said, my voice croaky with nerves. I requested another drink and drank it faster than maybe I should — but I needed alcohol to help me relax. 

Dinner was served in our private dining area. When that was over, we returned to the living room. A fire had been lit and the lights dimmed.

Jim came to me and took my glass, set it down on a side table, and kissed me full on my mouth. At the same time, Mark came behind me and unzipped my dress. I was kissed and nuzzled by both men and, if I’d ever had any doubts, I knew I was theirs for the night to paw and use how they pleased. 

Quite quickly, they removed my dress and they were soon naked, escorting me to the bedroom. They caressed and squeezed me and my hands were guided to their rampant cocks. Oh god, they were hard, hot, and enormous.

Only in my stockings and heels, I was lifted onto the bed. With a man on each side of me, both breasts were squeezed, nipples bitten, chewed, and four hands rubbed what seemed every inch of my flesh. They spread my legs and Jim got between them, kissing the insides of my thighs. 

Confession: I’d be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying all the attention. 

While kissing up the inside of my thighs, Jim’s fingers prised open my soaked vagina. Oh yes, my pussy was ready, it was so needy, and he knew it. Jim teased and taunted me, making me wait. I needed him, I wanted licking, wanted him to chew my clit. More than anything, I wanted to cum — but Jim wasn't allowing that … not yet, anyway. 

Mark presented his very large and hard cock to my lips, then thrust into my mouth. I gagged and Mark popped the side of my cheek before removing the pillow from beneath my head. Now my head hung lower, opening my throat, and Mark clearly knew exactly what he was doing. Hearing him say “Swallow”, I tried — and then, down below, I felt a similar burning feeling to the one I’d experienced with Madame: Jim was pumping his fist deep in my pussy. 

With Jim widening my channel beyond anything I’d ever felt and Mark's cock sliding in and out of my throat, I came hard. Mark’s hard rod was deep into my throat and, holding my face, he fucked so forcefully I was sure I would choke and vomit.

As quickly as it all started, they both withdrew. Next moment, I was turned over like a rag doll and lifted on top of Jim. His cock was extremely large, long and thick with veins so prominent that I could actually feel them when he slipped inside me. I felt even fuller than when he fisted me. 

Jim fucked with powerful thrusts, entering unknown depths until I was convinced I could feel him in my stomach. Hands gripping my waist, he raised me — then slammed me down, each time burying his entire length. I gasped and groaned, delighting in the magnificent sensations coursing through my pussy and quivering body.

After a few minutes, Mark put a hand hand on my back and pushed me down toward Jim's stomach. That exposed my ass. (Oh no, my ass has never had anything bigger than a finger in it. I could never take his vast cock in there). 

I felt Mark lubricating my ass — as if it wasn't wet enough from the juices seeping out of my pussy. I’d come so many times already, I was sure an ocean was flowing beneath me.

Mark, his cock at the entrance to my small back hole, slowly pushed, and the head burst through. The pain was so unbelievable, I screamed — and Mark drove hard and deep. He was in me, completely, and didn’t hesitate to fuck my ass as though it was a second vagina. 

To my surprise, after a few long strokes, it all felt so good as Jim thrust up into my pussy and Mark slammed into my ass, his heavy balls slapping against my butt. They had a spectacular rhythm and had clearly done this before. No wonder they were Madame's top clients.

Mark grasped my swaying breasts and squeezed them, pulled and pinched my nipples until they burned and hurt. Yet, it felt so good. I had orgasm after orgasm and I didn't want any of this rough play to stop. I loved what they were doing and I’d never felt so alive. I didn’t know I had so many nerves to be set afire.

But, before too much longer, they pulled out and sat me on the edge of the bed, Jim’s mighty erection pointing at my mouth. His purple head glistened with my juices and his hole was seeping pre-cum.

"Open that beautiful mouth of yours,” he ordered, “here's your final desert of the night." 

Eagerly, I opened my mouth. I wanted his cum, wanted to taste him. He stroked his monster a couple time and spurt after spurt of his pure white cream splashed onto my tongue. 

"Hold it in, don't swallow yet,” Jim said as Mark appeared in front of me, ready to let his load go. His aim was perfect, ropes of cum gushing into my mouth with such force that I flinched and blinked. All done, I swallowed the mixture as they stood looking at me, their chests expanding with pride at their accomplishment. I would have applauded but I was spent, drained, and could not move. 

~~~~~

I must have slept because I woke to noise from outside the room. It sounded as though it was being cleaned.

I glanced around and I was alone. There was no sign or trace of Jim and Mark. It was as if the night had never happened. Putting on a robe, I walked into the living room. Surely they were in there, or maybe in the hot tub. But nothing. Walking back to the empty living room, I shook my head. Did I dream all this?

No, my body — particularly my ass — told me it wasn’t a dream.

I asked the cleaning crew where everyone was but they didn’t reply. Were they not allowed to talk to me? Opening the main door, I saw only cleaners. I climbed the stairs to my room and, in something of a stupor, went to have a hot bath. I needed to soak my body — and, of course, think about my future.

Lying back, resting, I heard the door open and Madame appeared. Looking as lovely as always, she came over to the large tub and let her robe drop. The sight of her beautiful body had me tingling and forgetting any discomfort I felt from last night’s savage but satisfying session. My pussy was alive again and I wanted her. 

As she put her long hair in a clip, I couldn't avert my gaze. With such beautiful skin and magnificently full breasts, she was the most elegant woman I’d ever seen. She stepped into the tub, sat across from me, and I gazed at her wondrous beauty.

She told me the two gentlemen had given her an excellent report and had asked if they could see me next month. Or maybe even sooner, if possible. Madame had said she’d let them know because, at that moment, she was unsure of my plans.

“So, tell me, my little one, how did you enjoy your night?"

"Oddly enough, Madame, it was very enjoyable. I admit, scary at first, but the gentlemen were just that, gentlemen. I must thank you for preparing me during our afternoon together. It seems you knew what was going to happen and you sensed my body needed the preparation."

Madame reached forward and cupped my breasts. “These are so lovely.” She licked her lips as her thumbs teased my firm nipples. “So suckable, so firm and—“

She sat back, a sensuous, teasing smile playing on her full lips. “I must tell you that after enjoying you, I knew you were the best girl for my favorite clients. I know you haven't really had a chance to decide whether you want to stay and I will not press you for an answer. But, I will say that I, we, can give you a beautiful life here. You will want for nothing and you’ll be free to leave at any time. There are no bars on the windows or chains on your feet. You are free to come and go as you please. All I request, for everyone’s sake, is total confidentiality about what happens here."

Madame gazed at me with her beautiful brown eyes. As much as I might still be unsure, have lingering doubts about everything I was expected to do, I knew one thing: I didn't want to leave Madame.

MiaDubois1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaDubois1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments