Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All My Loving - All Day Long - Pt. 2

"Jeremy and Ally's resort weekend gets even hotter as they find new ways to enjoy each other!"

51
10 Comments 10
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"The story continues with Jeremy hoping to develop a new dynamic with his beautiful wife Ally"

They woke to bright sunshine peeking in through the cracks in the blinds. He’d already been awake for a while when her eyes fluttered open. A gentle smile spread when she turned to see Jeremy looking at her, knowing he’d been doing so for a while.

He pulled her close to his chest as they both remembered the night before, and while thoughts of continuing came to them both, they enjoyed a tender lie-in instead, touching and kissing in ways to please, not arouse.

“Good morning, Baby,” she said dreamily, with passion from the night before toned down for morning consumption.

“Morning, Ally,” he replied with a kiss on her ear. “You’ve got a full day ahead of you, and we’re expected for breakfast in half an hour.”

“I can’t wait. Will you come to yoga with me?” she asked, hoping against hope as he’d shown no interest in it before.

“I will, as long as you’re kind when I fall over,” he answered with a smile and got one in return. “I’ll be with you all day long.”

“Good. As long as you try, I’ll try to help,” she said, delighted he would be there. She wanted to ask what had come over him to get all this attention but thought better of it, gift horses and all that. She loved this side of him and would do her best to prolong it.

They dressed for yoga, covered their exercise clothes with a beach wrap, and had breakfast on a second-floor terrace overlooking the beach. They had a protein-filled meal in preparation for their exercise coming up next, commenting, as they often did, how nice it would be to have a weekend place on the beach as an escape. The talk was escapist, but Jeremy made a mental note to look into it. In his mind, they could never have enough ways to get away from the tortured workdays.

Making their way to the gym for their yoga class, he noted with self-satisfaction that instead of looking at all the beautiful women walking toward the beach in various states of exposure, he noticed the men looking at Allison, letting go of her hand and putting his arm around her with pride. She is a beautiful woman, he thought, and though sometimes he had taken her for granted, he was also proud of himself, feeling the renewed interest in each other as something lasting.

They got to the gym just in time, laying their yoga mats down and sitting briefly, waiting for instructions. Though a little nervous about his inexperience compared with hers, he would try his best and knew she would appreciate it.

Starting with warmup positions to stretch the muscles in preparation for more challenging moves, he did all right with the downward-facing dog, sphinx, and inside dragon, as they were relatively simple. Still, as they got more difficult, his inexperience began to show. Standing on one leg with the other crossed over the knee and bending forward in something called the standing pigeon pose, he promptly lost his balance and fell over to the mat. She smiled at him, encouraging him to try again, but by the time he was ready, they’d moved on, eventually doing the same pose again, reversing left and right. He thought he had it this time but bent too far forward and fell forward, essentially flat on his face.

“It’s okay,” she said with a chuckle, “It’s a hard pose to balance!” She was happy to see him get up and get back into the flow of the poses, proud that he didn’t give up.

At another time, that’s what he would have done or spent the time ogling the pretty, well-toned instructor. Still, his promise to himself and Ally kept him going, looking more at his well-toned wife in her skin-tight leotard, especially noticing the tight curves of her ass and the creases and folds between her legs.

“You’ve got a nice ass too, you know!” she said, having caught him staring, and he immediately fell over again, laughing together at the situation.

The class finished, and they had some time to get a drink at the pool bar before they were expected for their massages. He’d planned with Jamie that the day would be full, but not so they were rushing from one thing to the next. They talked about yoga, and Allison got him to commit to trying it on a regular basis, and she would help him at home with the more strenuous poses.

Finding their way to the spa in time for their massages, the staff was openly appreciative that they’d be together, side by side, and treated them in a genuine and friendly manner. They faced each other on their respective tables, Ally being massaged by a cute young co-ed, while Jeremy had a zoftig woman closer to his age. She smiled a few times, seeing him wince at some painful treatment, knowing his body wasn’t used to the stresses of yoga as a beginner, but even as she smiled, inwardly, she felt a peace she hadn’t felt in years, partly due to the excellent massage, but more because of Jeremy’s wonderful birthday present.

The massage did them both a world of good, especially for him, whose yoga-strained muscles were tied in knots when he lay on the table. They walked out feeling calm, relaxed, and hungry, finding their way to the rooftop café for lunch.

She ordered a rather elaborate-looking salad halfway between healthy and delicious, while the carnivore ordered a huge burger. She resisted the temptation to criticize his food choice, feeling he’d earned whatever he wanted to eat and avoided anything negative on their so-far-perfect weekend.

They reviewed the schedule for the balance of the day on their way back to the room to change out of their exercise clothes and into some casual resort wear. It had been a late lunch, but still, they had plenty of time before Ally’s facial, mani-pedi, and hair appointments back at the spa.

“We have more than an hour before we have to be back at the spa, right?” she asked as they entered their fully made-up room with sun streaming in the large windows.

“Yeah, what would you like …” he started.

“Come here,” she said, taking him by the arm and sitting him in one of the upholstered chairs by the window. Standing before him, Ally did a slow strip tease, kicking off her shoes, throwing her beach wrap on the bed, and starting on her tight leotard. As she pulled the shoulders down and pulled her arms out of the short sleeves, her breasts bounced out of their confinement, and bending over Jeremy, she pressed them against the side of his face, giving him a different sort of massage, occasionally allowing his lips purchase on the protruding nipples.

Stepping back, she worked the rest of the tight garment down over her hips and off, leaving her in the thin, white cotton panties she wore during workouts. Already damp from sweat and her arousal, they clung to her luscious lips, and knowing how much he liked a perfect cameltoe, she kneeled on the chair and pushed the moist fabric into his face but pulled away again before he could taste her.

“Your turn,” she said simply as she lifted his T-shirt up and off, throwing it on the floor with her discarded clothes. Kneeling, she pulled his shoes and socks off quickly to get to his shorts, where she pulled the tied drawstring open, hooked her fingers into the elastic waist of his pants and underwear, and pulled them down over his upraised hips, his erect penis popping out like a jack-in-the-box before sliding them down his legs and off.

Standing but still bent over him, she continued kissing him, not only on the lips but all over his face. Standing upright, she stepped close, her tight, drenched panties just inches from his face.

“Take them off,” she instructed, and when his hands reached for her waist, she added with a giggle, “With your mouth!”

He smiled, looking up at her as he bent forward to take the elastic in his teeth. Knowing he couldn’t do it by just pulling from the center, he gripped them at her side and pulled them down over the swell of one shapely hip. Going back and forth a couple of times, he got them banded around her thighs, but before grabbing them in between, he tried to lick her inviting slit.

“Uh-uh-uh! Not yet! Panties off first!” she scolded and returned his smile as his teeth again gripped the elastic just below her pussy and, coming out of the chair, pulled them down to her ankles, where she helped him by stepping out of them and kicking them away.

Holding his face in her hands, she pulled him back up for a brief, tongue-tangled kiss before pushing him back into the chair. She climbed onto the chair and placed a knee on each arm, positioning her now dripping wet crotch just above his mouth.

“Now, eat my pussy and make me cum on your face!” she ordered, pushing her hips forward and pulling his face against her covetous cunt. Eating with gusto, his lips and tongue feasted on her proffered pussy, sucking her swollen lips into his mouth for his tongue to lick the syrup from her slit.

With unbridled lust, she shoved her cunt in his face and stuffed it in his mouth as he ground himself into her crotch with abandon. Sensing a climax approaching, his tongue concentrated on that sensitive nub, now protruding from her wet slit. Jerking her hips, her pussy wiped his face, smearing her nectar over his mouth and nose as she came noisily.

Not letting her go quite yet, he put his hands on her ass and pulled her in as she was trying to withdraw and continued lapping at her slit and her clit, bringing wave upon wave of orgasmic bliss to his beautiful Allison. Pulling away by sitting on her haunches, she could finally begin calming down, which she did while kissing Jeremy and then kneeling before him.

Sliding her hands up the inside of his legs, one set of fingers wrapped around his shaft while the other massaged his package, Jeremy groaning at both the stimulation and the risqué smile on her face as she leaned in to take him in her mouth. Wrapping her lips around his glans, she licked the underside with short flicks of her tongue, Jeremy straining to hold still and hold on.

Of average length, but considerable girth, she’d never tried to deep throat him before, but that didn’t stop her now as she sucked him in, gagging as the tip reached her throat. He loved that she tried, but he didn’t want to see her gag on his cock so he pulled her off just enough, getting a grateful smile in return. Making up for it, she went to town, sucking his thick shaft while still kneading his nuts and teasing his anus with her other hand.

His body stiff and straining to hold on; he expected her to pull him out of her mouth, but she held fast as the dam burst, his semen pulsing into her mouth while she made a show of swallowing every drop with a big smile on her face. She’d never done that before; no one had ever done that for him, and he looked at her with stunned appreciation for her gift. Cupping her face in his hands, he pulled her to him to put something else in her mouth, his tongue wrapping around hers as they kissed intensely.

“Come with me,” she said, getting her feet back on the floor and pulling him into the shower, where they washed each other with lavish amounts of bath gel, their bodies slithering against each other in the slippery soap.

The rest of the afternoon went as planned, with Allison getting her facial, mani-pedi, and hair done at the spa. They shared a laugh at the pedicurist as the two Asian women spoke in their native tongue, reminding them of a funny TV sitcom where the subtitles of the Asian women were hysterical insults of the spoiled women they served. They were done well in time to return to their room and dress for dinner at the most exclusive restaurant at the resort.

When Jeremy came out of the bathroom and saw her sitting in the chairs by the window, enjoying the warm sun on her nearly bare shoulders and eyes closed, he crept up behind her, put his hands on her shoulders, and massaged them, to Allison’s moaning delight.

“Mmm, feels good, Baby!” she cooed. “Don’t start something we can’t finish right now,” she warned as his hands strayed onto her chest. Coming around to her front, he bent down to kiss her lovingly.

They dressed for dinner, and again, Ally blew him away with how she looked. The royal blue dress with one long sleeve and one bare shoulder was amazing on her body, form-fitting down to her shapely thighs. Her long brown hair, with the newly added highlights, fell over the bare shoulder when she cocked her head to the right with a seductive smile.

Abigaill1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abigaill1

“My God, Ally! You look amazing. I’d say we skip dinner, except I want everyone in this place to see you in that dress … with me!”

Allison giggled and, walking to him with swaying hips, planted a wet kiss on his waiting lips and, with a sexy smile, added, “They’re all going to know what we’re doing tonight!”

Entering the restaurant, Jeremy beamed with his own ‘Pretty Woman’ on his arm, attracting much attention. Everyone noticed her looking positively radiant, from the maître d’ to the wait staff. She soaked up the attention, planning for how she’d thank Jeremy later for all he’d done, from shopping for the dress with her to his appreciation of how she looked in it.

Sparing no expense, dinner was an epicurean delight with too many courses to count and everything tasting better for the company and wonder of the weekend. Their conversation was easy and a little sexy, a prelude to later in the evening.

This evening’s entertainment was stand-up comedy, with the club less than half full, so even sitting at a table set back from the stage, they were still the prominent couple in the room and, therefore, likely to be included in the act. The first guy was funny but definitely G-rated, as his life as a husband and father was the backdrop for his stories. Speaking about his wife, he asked Jeremy whether the ‘dish’ he was sitting with was his wife and only replied ‘Woof’ to Jeremy’s acknowledgment and then went on to skewer his wife in various ways.

The second act, a woman, was much more risqué in her language and overall content as she gave surprisingly explicit details of her sexcapades. Jeremy saw an inside joke when she asked Allison whether he was a ‘good boy’ and did whatever she wanted. Getting an ‘Oh, yes!’ reply, she launched into her own comedic domination experiences.

They had some laughs, but they were just passing the time till they could go back to the room for the main event they each knew was coming without having said a word about it. The elevator ride was longer from the top floor, but Allison just leaned back against him, laying her head on his shoulder, and softly moaned when he massaged her shoulders.

“Mmm, feels good, Baby! I’m a little tight from the exercise, I think. She rubbed her body against his as he continued until they reached their floor.

Entering the room, Jeremy led her by her hand to the chair by the window, sat her in it, and walked behind to resume the shoulder massage in more comfortable surroundings. He kept his hands on her shoulders, kneading the stiff muscles firmly yet gently. As she loosened up, she reached for his hands, pulled them down to her breast, and sighed deeply as his fingers wrapped around their perfect round fullness. She pushed them into his hands as he massaged them as well.

Pulling his hands up to lift her face, he bent to kiss her softly, lovingly as they clasped hands. Holding firmly to his hands, she turned in her seat and stood to face him, directing him around to the front of the chair and sat him down, her fingers moving to work the opening to his pants, to his objections.

“You said it's all for me?” she challenged and continued when he nodded. “Well, I want this! I want to suck your cock!” she said when her hands reached for the waist of his pants, and with his help lifting his hips, pulled them down and off, getting his underwear and shoes off in the process.

Tugging his knees, she moved him to the edge of the chair, spread his knees apart, and leaned in to take his hardness into her mouth. With one hand wrapped around the base, she pulled him into her warm, waiting mouth, her tongue sliding along the bottom as he entered, feeling him growing still as she closed her lips around his girth.

“Oh God, Ally!” he cried as her tongue slathered the underside while her hand pulled and pushed him in. Again, she tried to take him deeper, with momentary success, but gagged a bit before pulling him out again. Taking him just a fraction deeper with each inward thrust, she found she could take it better each time.

Sporadically holding his breath, he moved his hips in rhythm to her bobbing and sucking; he could feel his climax coming, signaling it to her with panting breaths. Moving her free hand between his legs, she insinuated it underneath him to stroke and press on the tight hole between his cheeks.

“Holy shit!” he screamed as she pressed hard on his anus while sucking for all she was worth and was rewarded with his spurting semen, which she swallowed gratefully. Using both hands, she continued stroking his shrinking dick while his breathing normalized, and he reached for her to kiss, their tongues dancing in their mouths.

Still kissing, they stood together and held each other tightly until he freed his hand to work the zipper of her dress down. Unclasping the collar, he could now pull it down over her waist and hips to let it land softly on the floor.

“Wow!” he said, holding her at arm’s length to get a full view of her fantastic body in the sexy, red underwear he’d only seen her holding at the store. “Looking like that, I’d do anything for you!”

Still in each other’s arms, she walked him to the bed and pushed his shoulders down to get him to sit on the edge. After kissing him again, she leaned over and looked straight into his eyes, just inches away.

“Good! Cuz, this is for me!” she said, pushing him down to lay on the bed. Kneeling on the bed, she straddled his body and inched her way up to sit on his chest. “I’m gonna sit on your face, and you’re gonna make me cum first in my panties and then in your mouth!”

Jeremy couldn’t believe it and wondered if she was catching on to what he hoped for most. He watched with rapt attention as she slowly moved closer, a sinister smile on her face to go with her dominant attitude. He wanted to reach for her inviting tits in her half-cup bra, but she had his arms pinned at his side, watching as the red, satin crotch of her panties obscured his vision of anything else, her scent filling in for his sight.

While the opaque fabric hid her swollen, wet lips, her panties were tight enough that all her delicious shapes were easily seen, a pronounced slit bolstered by her meaty labia with the minor folds visible as well. While he couldn’t see how wet she was, her musky scent was strong enough to suggest free-flowing fluids of arousal.

“Eat me, Baby!” she said as she lowered her sodden crotch onto his face, rocking back and forth and smearing her juicy panties on his face.

Opening his mouth, he attached himself to her like a remora, sucking her nectar through the filter of her panties, tasting her piquant produce. Still rocking over his face, she moved in circles to coat his cheeks as well while he tried to insinuate his tongue under the tight red satin, getting barely a nibble before she pulled away in another direction. His movement and access limited, he let her grind her seething crotch against all his facial features, his large nose a particularly effective prominence to stimulate her hungry pussy.

Reaching down to grab his head, she moved him and her hips in opposing circles while pulling him in to mash his face against her craving cunt. Her erratic movements signaled her approaching peak, and fucking his face; she gave one long wail as she summitted her peak, still grinding spasmodically against his viscous visage.

“Mmm! Good boy!” she sighed and slowly stood, still positioned over her target. “Now let’s see what you can do without these in the way!” she said as she pulled her tight panties down to her knees, letting them slide the rest of the way down to land on his smiling face.

Stepping out of her abused panties, she flung them aside and stood again with her sloppy, wet lips directly above his face. Building his anticipation, she oh-so-slowly lowered herself onto his face, the sight of her pretty pussy growing ever larger until it rested softly on his mouth.

“Ohhhhhmmm,” she moaned softly on contact.

In unspoken agreement that this should go slower, take longer, he licked lightly at her luscious lips. Wiping his face in short strokes, they moved in sync while his tongue traversed her slippery slit, penetrating briefly at one end while flicking her nub at the other. While they started slowly, it didn’t take much of this to accelerate to highway speeds.

Allison held mostly still now and let Jeremy do the work, rocking gently in time to his licks and gasping when he’d cover her entire pussy with his mouth and suck her in while his tongue lapped at her captive cunt furiously in every direction.

On top of the extreme pleasure from licking her precious pussy, he was also aware that this was exactly how he wanted to treat her, please her, love her. Giving first and doing whatever she wanted, taking only when she wanted to give. He wished he could use his hands to enhance her pleasure even more, but it didn’t take long at their current pace for another orgasm to come calling.

Holding her breath, taking in only short gasps, she felt the explosion emanating from her pussy, still in his mouth and radiating through her whole body. “Oh God!” she repeated between gasps and a shriek at full flower, leaving her panting and shaking from the blossoming climax.

Standing up, intending to lay beside him, she was shocked when he sat up and buried his face once more in her sloppy wet slit, his hands on her ass pushing his favorite fruit into his mouth before she’d even recovered from her last climax.

“Oh fuck, Jeremy!” she protested, barely able to stand but supported by his hands squeezing her cheeks as he tried to devour her again. Unable to withstand this assault, she pushed him down to the bed, immediately sitting on him again, rising only to guide his rock-hard cock through her syrupy slit and into her hungry cunt.

“Fuck me, Jeremy!” she commanded. “Fuck me hard!” she added as she bounced on his pole, his upward thrusts matching hers. In less than a minute, she came again, with another vulgar exclamation, and fell forward, her hands next to his shoulders as her legs shook.

Jeremy took the opportunity to move one hand from her quivering bottom, to take her tasty tits in hand and mouth. Sucking and nibbling her nips with his teeth, he fucked furiously, feeling his own climax approaching, while Allison was in survival mode, just taking it all and giving nothing but her body for him to use.

Running out of gas, he poured on what he had left, pounding her pussy and feeling her jerk through her tits. She couldn’t believe the sensory overload overcoming her whole body and came yet again, just seconds before him, feeling his ejaculation only heightening her sensations. Unable to hold herself up, she collapsed on top of him, her head on his shoulder while they felt each other’s trembling reactions.

“Holy shit, Baby! That was …” and she stopped, unable to find an appropriate adjective. Rolling to her side and he to his, they faced each other with romantic smiles.

Calm enough to speak, she told him she’d never experienced anything like that before, and he replied, “It’s all for you.”

They slept peacefully, entangled in each other in various positions throughout the night, and woke early. Wanting the most out of a short day before checkout, they donned beachwear and went to the restaurant for a large and delicious breakfast. They conversed warmly and affectionately as the restaurant was mostly empty, the other patrons spending a sleepy Sunday morning in bed.

Heading out to the beach to relax for what remained of their time, they took a double chaise lounge with a royal blue striped awning matching Allison’s tight-fitting one-piece swimsuit. They lay quietly, enjoying the early morning sun and the sound of the gentle gulf surf.

“Jeremy,” she started, rolling over to be half on top of his prone body. “I want to tell you that this has been the best weekend ever. I love you so much! Thank you!” Finishing with a lovely kiss, they just smiled at each other, their agreement evident.

“I love you too! Happy birthday … and it’s all for …” he started.

“I know. It’s all for me. Well, when we get home tonight, remind me to fuck your brains out!”

~~~~^~~~~

I hope you liked the continuation of Jeremy and Allison's story! Please remember to 'like' and/or 'favorite' it if you did. ... and here's more to come! Thank you!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments