Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Collect On My Bet From My Harem - Day One

"Five women who invited me to their coffee morning said they’d be my slaves for a week."

43
7 Comments 7
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"I really hope you enjoy my latest story, and if you do please press the like button. As always I love to hear your feedback as I'm keen to improve."

I’d been invited to a coffee morning by five gorgeous women whom I’d met on the school run. Their names were Lucy, Helen, Emma, Natasha and Suzanne.

When I’d arrived, they had surprised me, tied me down, and played a game with me, blindfolding me and taking turns to pleasure me. Because I’d guessed correctly who’d made me cum, I had won their bet, the prize; they would be my harem and do whatever I wanted for one week. There was only one rule: their husbands, all of whom took them for granted, could never find out.

My name is John, I’m forty-two and divorced, and I could hardly wait to collect on my the bet and spent the night planning my next move. They were gathered at the school gates and they smiled at me, so I nodded at Suzanne who worked as an estate agent with Lucy. I whispered to her that I would be asking to view a property today, and that I expected her and Lucy to show me around.

I went home, feeling the desire growing inside me as I knew they could not deny me anything I wanted. Butterflies filled my stomach, and my cock was already rock hard as I headed to the property.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Suzanne, who looked stunning in a business suit, short business skirt, stockings, and heels, all of which accentuated her curvy body and narrow waist. Once I'd been invited inside, I walked into the first room to find Lucy waiting for me. She looked stunning also dressed in a smart business suit, with a white blouse showing her cleavage. My eyes moved to her stocking tops as she sat with her legs crossed, smiling at me, and I groaned with desire as I gazed at the milky white flesh between the tops of her stockings and her short skirt.

“Enjoying the view?” Emma said from behind me, and I turned to look at her. She stood in the corner of the room wearing a black latex catsuit, very high heels, and a collar. Meanwhile, Lucy and Suzane had moved to the centre of the room and stood looking at me expectantly.

“I want Suzanne and Lucy to put on a show for me. Emma, please sit next to me as we watch,” I said and sat next to Emma. Suzanne moved towards Lucy, and they kissed passionately, and I watched as Suzanne stripped Lucy to her bra, panties, hold-up stockings, and high heels. By now, my cock was almost painfully hard in my trousers, so I glanced at Emma, who smiled, unzipped me, and slowly wrapped her fingers around my throbbing tool.

Suzanne lay Lucy gently onto the day-bed in the room, and I watched as she knelt between her legs, pulled her panties to one side, and started to tongue her friend's smooth pussy. As Suzanne knelt like this, her skirt rode up to reveal she wasn't wearing panties, and I could see her shaved pussy glistening wet and open slightly between her thighs. Lucy moaned loudly as her friend licked her, and Emma started to remove my clothes until I was naked, my hard cock upright and slick with pre-cum.

Emma lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth, and I gasped as she sucked me, her warm mouth caressing my throbbing tool. I held her head and continued to watch Suzanne tonguing her friend.

After a while, the sight of Suzanne’s wet cunt was too much for me, so I stood behind her and groaned as I slid inside her warm, slippery hole easily. I could feel her smooth soft thighs, above her stockings, against my hips. She was tight and hot, and I was soon fucking her hard and fast as she brought her friend to a crashing orgasm. As Lucy came, I withdrew, quickly moved around Suzanne, and pushed my cock into her still-twitching pussy, which was slick with juices and saliva. This drove her wild, so she started lifting her hips to meet my thrusts and came again within just a few minutes.

AshleyStarxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyStarxTS

Suddenly I was being pulled away from Lucy and forced onto my back, and Suzanne growled as she impaled herself on my uncut cock, and started to ride me hard and fast.

“Fuck me, John, I want you to cum in my married cunt,” whispered Suzanne.

At the same time, Emma unzipped her catsuit at the crotch and squatted over my face, so I could lap away at her gorgeous snatch. With a tight pussy milking me and another grinding on my face, I knew I wasn't going to be able last much longer.

That familiar feeling started to grow deep in my loins, and built steadily until I came hard into Suzanne’s wet hole, squirting rope after rope of warm cum deep into her welcoming womb.

“Yesss, give me your seed; I'm cumming!” hissed Suzanne, who collapsed on top of me, shuddering in orgasm, and this was enough to bring Emma to climax, who groaned and squirted warm fluid onto my face. We all collapsed on the daybed together, glowing in post-orgasm bliss, all panting and moaning in unison.

Once we'd recovered, Emma removed her catsuit to reveal she was wearing a jewelled butt-plug, and positioned herself on all fours.

“I want you inside my ass,” whispered Emma, who reached back and pulled out the plug, which was much larger than I'd expected. Her gaping asshole was clearly ready for me, and Lucy reached under the day-bed to retrieve some lube. She rimmed her friend gently as I prepared my cock, and then I positioned myself behind Emma.

“I've never tried anal before,” I said, and groaned as I started to push the tip of my well-lubed cock into her tight anus. It took a little while until Emma’s asshole yielded to my blood-filled helmet, but once this was inside her, the rest of my eight-inch cock slid inside easily.

“Fuck, that feels so good,” exclaimed Emma, and groaned into the daybed as I withdrew and slammed back into her married bowels. As I butt-fucked Emma, Lucy slid underneath her friend and started to lick her clit. Meanwhile, Suzanne lay on her back, and I watched as she opened her legs, then proceeded to insert her fingers and pull my cum out of her gorgeous cunt, before licking her fingers clean.

After a while, Suzanne moved towards me and kissed me as I fingered her wonderful slippery pussy, while I was fucking her friend's asshole and her other friend tongued her cunt. As I tasted myself on Suzanne’s lips, I considered the notion that this was probably one of the best moments of my life!

“Don't stop you bastards, I'm going to cum again!” screamed Emma, and I felt her tight, strong sphincter spasming around my cock as she came. That triggered my orgasm, and I moaned as I unloaded my second load of semen deep into her twitching bowels.

Once again, I collapsed onto the daybed as Lucy and Suzanne lay on either side of me, taking turns to kiss me and caress my tingling body as I recovered.

“Fuck, that was incredible!” I groaned once I'd got my breath back.

“And that's just the first day of your reward,” said Lucy, “Don't forget, Helen and Natasha are also horny for their turn…”

To be continued...

Published 
Written by SilentOrgasm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments