Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manning And Kenna's Ride To Domme

"We made plans for the upcoming weekend to begin our tryst of deviant desires."

5
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's Notes

"Continue following Manning and Kenna as they explore each other's desires, fantasies, and fetishes."

KENNA 

I was never known as a wild woman or a daring woman. However, I had experiences that would put me in both categories.  I had a high sex drive and a curiosity that could, would, and had led me down some interesting roads. I was simply smart. I chose my friends well, my confidants better, and I was a master at selecting the right sexual partners. I expected discretion.  I was well known in my town and the face of a company. I could not afford or allow my sexual exploits to hinder that.  

Manning was a well-chosen partner. Not only did he understand and respect me he was non-judgmental. If anything, he was intrigued and fascinated by my history. When I confessed that I had not only taken part in but enjoyed a gangbang he was full of questions. He was turned on by my sex drive and my choice to explore my desires.  

We spent weeks discussing our fantasies. We talked about everything from bondage, domination, threesomes, anal play, and so much more. Some of the activities we discussed we had already tried but wanted to repeat them in new ways. We agreed to co-star in one another’s dreams. We each wanted to make the other’s wishes a reality.  

We often used the adage, “What is good for the goose is good for the gander.” If he wanted to tie me up and dominate me then I would be allowed to return the favor. We made plans for the upcoming weekend to begin our tryst of deviant desires. The theme of the weekend was Domination and I had the perfect leather corset and fuck me heels for the event. Friday night was mine to play with my new lover, and Saturday was his night to bring me to submission.  

When Manning told me that he was interested in Domination my response was simple, “Mmmm, Yes please!” There was an eagerness to allow this man to dominate my sexual pleasure. Manning was not the kind of man people would call submissive. He was controlled, strong, powerful, and a teacher by nature and profession. This all added up to him always being in control, but that would soon change. He had admitted that for once he would like to turn the tables and allow a woman to lead the situation.  

Dominance can go many ways. I wanted to have control of Manning’s pleasure. I wanted to test his boundaries and push his limits in new ways. This was going to be all for him. For once he was going to give up the role of teacher and let someone guide him.  

My bag was packed, my car fueled up, and a little bundle of surprises was tucked away in a small duffel. I was on the road for Manning’s ranch and two nights of fucking domination or was that fucking and domination. Either way I could not wait.  

When I pulled up at Manning’s ranch, I understood what he meant by secluded. There were no visible houses, no nosey neighbors, and best of all no one to hear our moans of ecstasy.  

When I stepped out of the car, I felt Manning’s stare before I saw him, as he walked across the yard from an outbuilding. I was already dressed to hint at the Dominatrix waiting to come out and play. I had on tight black leggings, with black knee-high boots with three-inch heels, and a black and silver tank with corset ties across my breast. My hair was styled in a windblown pixie cut, my smoky eye liner, and deep red lips hinted at the inner vixen.  

Manning was dressed in jeans and a Harley Davidson shirt, his long beard was blowing in the breeze, and his eyes were already showing me the need he felt. He looked primal and even dangerous. I never feared this man. If anything, I felt safe with him. I knew without a doubt Manning could be the most dominant man I ever allowed to control me, and still not put an ounce of fear into me. He would give me the pain I craved in pleasure, but never actually hurt me. Tonight, that was my goal for him. I wanted to give him the things he had craved but been denied.  

When Manning stepped up to me, I decided his fantasy began now. I grabbed his shirt with both fists pulling him towards me. I kissed him deep not giving him a chance to seize control of this kiss. My tongue thrust between his lips and sought the warmth of his mouth. His hands were on my hips and moving to slide over my back. My teeth grazed his lower lip and as I took a step back. “Hi sexy.” I purred. He smiled and said, “Hello.” 

Manning took my hand and led me towards the house. When we stepped onto the porch I stopped. He turned to look at me to see what was wrong. I reached for the top button of his shirt and he just stared at me and scanned the surrounding area. As I unbuttoned his shirt, I turned him, so his back was to the railing.  I dragged my nails from nipples to navel. I heard his low moan and that was all the encouragement I needed.  

I sucked at each nipple as I stepped him back against the railing and unfastened his belt. Sliding his belt free of the loops I let it drop to the porch floor at my feet. I slid down his Manning’s body to kneel in front of him. His hands moved towards my hair. “Hands on the railing!”, I ordered. “Yes ma’am” he responded with a smile in his voice.  

I unbuttoned his jeans, lowered the zipper, and began to pull his pants and boxers down. His cock was thick, hard, and waiting for my attention. I reached for the belt and saw the look of concern on Manning’s face. Usually Manning could read me like a book, but he had never seen this side of me. I wanted to keep him guessing, moaning, and cumming all night.  

I wrapped each end of the belt around each of my hands and leaned my hands on the porch rail. Manning’s belt pulled tight across his waist pinning him to the rail. When I leaned into the rail this brought my mouth closer to Manning’s cock. I saw the drop of precum sliding down the tip of his cock. The tip of my tongue gathered the drop with a whisper of a touch.  

I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and was rewarded by hearing Manning’s sharp intake of breath. I opened my mouth and took Manning deep into my mouth. I did not stop until I felt him hit the back of my throat. I fought against gagging from the assault his length was giving my throat and swallowed against him.  

I began moving up and down his length. My mouth suctioned tight around his cock as the speed picked up. I felt his hips thrust against the belt I pinned him in place with and I pulled him tighter against the rail. I let Manning’s cock pop out of my mouth and moved my face to kiss his upper thigh. I needed to give Manning a minute before he came. I wasn’t ready for that yet.  

I kissed his thigh before opening my mouth against him and scrapping my teeth across his flesh. Manning let out a low groan as my teeth bit across his thigh. I leaned back releasing my hold on him with the belt. “Turn around.” I demanded in a tone huskier than I wanted. Manning hesitated. “Turn the fuck around!” I said firmer. He did as I commanded, but I saw the twitch of his lips as he fought the smile. I knew he was enjoying every minute of this and that was what I wanted.  

I stood behind him, placing my hand on his back I pushed him down to lean against the rail. My palm struck Manning’s ass with enough force to make my hand sting. Yeah, this man liked a little pain and I could give him the balance of slow seduction and pleasurable pain. Gently palming his ass where I had just mad contact with my right hand, I clawed my left hand down his spine letting my nails dig into his skin.  

I lowered to kneel behind him again. Cupping his balls in one hand I squeezed gradually harder until he moaned while I kissed one side of his sexy ass. I loosened my grip on his balls while I kissed the other side of his ass. He was starting to move. I knew he needed to cum, but he was going to have to wait until I was ready for him too. I reached between Manning’s legs and began stroking his cock with a firm grip, but slowly. I knew he wanted more speed, but I wanted him riding the edge of release. I took my right hand and pressed my middle finger to his asshole. Pressing and circling his opening, his hips jerked, and his moans grew more intense. “Do not cum until I tell you too!” I scolded as I felt him thrust into my hand.  

After teasing his ass with the flat of my finger for a few minutes I leaned forward and circled his tight opening with my tongue. Using the flat of my tongue to lap at his clenching ass. Manning’s breathing was nearly a pant as my tongue pressed against him. My hand continued to stroke him as I teased him with my mouth.  

I pulled away and replaced my tongue with my finger again. Spitting at his ass letting it run over my finger I began to push into him. I felt his ass tighten and grip my finger. I eased in slowly as I stroked his length. I eased my finger knuckle deep into his ass. I started finger fucking his ass in rhythm with my hand on his cock. I felt his cock twitching in my hand. “Not yet!” I said  

I slid a second finger into his ass. Feeling him stretch around me. Hearing his moans was driving my own need higher, but it would wait. When both fingers were knuckle deep in Manning’s ass, I finally gave him what he wanted. Gripping his cock tight in my hand I began to move faster. I pressed my fingers into his p-spot each time they slid in.  

“Cum for me babe. Cum now!” I demanded. My hands fucked his cock and ass in unison. I leaned forward and bit into his ass cheek and heard him moan as his hips jerked. I felt his hot release as it covered my hand and spilled to the porch floor. I stroked until Manning was completely spent. I eased my fingers out of his ass and ordered Manning to turn around.  

When his cock was back to eye level, I took him into my mouth. I wanted to taste him again. I sucked him clean, while he still struggled to control his breathing. I sat back on the porch. “This is not even close to being over tonight.” I said with a sultry smile.  

Manning reached for me. I simply slapped his hand away and said, “Not now.” I was horny and my panties were wet. I needed an orgasm, but this was about him, and his submission to my whims. Manning loved to give pleasure by limiting that I was just going to keep him craving. Those cravings were going to keep him turned on and ready for more. I had more to give before I took my own pleasure.  

Manning showed me around. We sat and enjoyed a few drinks and our usual banter. I was ready for the next step in this fantasy. “I’m going to go change.” I said, “When I’m done, I want you waiting for me in the bedroom.” Manning’s eyes instantly shown with lust and he responded, “Yes ma’am “I knew when there was a promise of sex he wouldn’t argue. 

When I stepped into the bedroom Manning was sitting on the side of the bed in nothing, but his boxers. I liked a man that showed initiative. I had changed into a black leather corset, the kind that had my ample breasts spilling over the top, laced in the back and a zipped down the front. I matched it with a pair of black boy short lace panties that revealed the curve of my ass and a pair off sky high black stiletto heels.  

Manning’s gaze roamed my body and like a good little fuck toy he didn’t move. “Come here.” I said. He stood and walked to stand in front of me. I put my hand at the back of his neck and guided his head to the cleavage spilling over the corset. His mouth began kissing and sucking at the exposed flesh and I cupped his cock through his boxers. My head tilting back allowing him more access.  

If I let him continue, I would lose focus. I grabbed at his hair pulling him from my breast. “Enough.” I said flatly to him. 

I walked to the bed and picked up the little duffle bag. I began to lay out the items I had brought with Manning’s submission in mind. Blindfold, bondage rope, lubricants, cat o' nine tails, nipple clamps, small bullet vibrator, and lastly a strap-on complete with vibrators for his pleasure and mine. 

I saw Manning look over the objects. I mix of excitement and hesitation. For some this would be his first experience. “Come here" I said quiet and firm. He stepped to the side of the bed. As I kissed him, I slipped the blind fold over his eyes. His breathing changed as his other senses heightened to the sensation. 

I walked a circle around Manning letting my nails scratch across his chest and around his shoulders. As I walked, I quietly picked up the cat o’ nine tails. Without warning I let the cat whip across his ass. I knew Manning liked a little pain and I didn’t take it easy on him. He tried to muffle the moan of the thrill, but it was there.  

I stepped back in front of him and leaning to suck his right nipple into my mouth. I wanted them hard and the clamps on. The clamps would give a steady pinch that would only raise Manning’s excitement. As I sucked his nipple, I gently drug the cat o’ nine up his body from thigh to shoulder. Letting me hand fall over his shoulder I flicked my wrist and whipped the cat across his back between his shoulders. Manning hips thrust forward and his erection ground into me.  

I took his left nipple in my mouth. I used my lips, tongue, and teeth to tease him into a hard peak. When this was done, I grabbed the two tiny clamps and placed them on his nipples. I tightened until his moan was audible.  

As my left hand roamed his body exploring chest, thighs, balls, cock, back, and ass I flicked the cat o’ nine tails across his thighs. I let the small leather tails connect with his chest, his lower back, and his ass. Yeah, Manning liked a little pain.  

I wanted him a little needy and a little frustrated that neither of us were gaining the usual sexual pleasures. When I put my mouth on him, I wanted him to beg me not to stop. 

I stood at Mannings side while he faced the bed licking up the side of his neck to his ear. Whispering against his ear letting my breath tickle against him I said, “I control your pleasure.” Stepping back, I demanded in a firmer tone, “Hands out and together.” Manning did as I told him. I wrapped the soft bondage rope around his wrists tying them together, and then fastened the rope to through the footboard. 

I knelt behind Manning with my hand between his legs I slowly stroked his cock. Gently caressing his length. I kissed his ass cheeks, squeezed his balls, and then bit into the flesh of his ass to give him more of the pleasurable pain he loved.  

Slowly I worked kissed towards his tight asshole. I knew this was one of the things he truly desired, and I was eager to give him. Letting go of his cock I placed my hands on each side of his ass. As I cupped and squeezed his ass, I pulled his cheeks apart. Without hesitation or warning I leaned forward and licked from the back of his balls all the way up to his hole. His response was electric. 

I focused my attention on his opening, as he contracted from the pleasure, and unknown. Licking across his asshole with more and more pressure each time. Finally, I did what I knew he was silently begging for and pushed the tip of my tongue in. His muscles tightened around me and I pushed in and out with the tip of my tongue.  

Licking him as my hands kneaded his ass cheeks. I pressed a finger into him as my tongue teased around his ass crack. I pushed into him slow and steady letting him adjust. As Manning relaxed into it, I slid a second finger in. I held steady to give him the time he needed to adjust to the new thickness. 

As I began to move my fingers in and out of him, I slipped the little bullet vibrator into the palm of my hand and turned it on. The hum of the vibrator was matched with Manning’s sounds of enjoyment.  The little vibrator sent the shock waves of vibration from me palm into my fingertips and prepared him for what was to come.  

I stood behind Manning two fingers deep in his ass. Reached in front of him while to stroke his cock. My grip tightening around the base of his cock with each stroke. I kissed his shoulder and felt his hips begin to move pushing his erection into my hand. “Hold still!” II demanded against his shoulder. He stilled for a moment and then I felt a gentle rocking return to his hips. I bit into his shoulder, “I said still!” I demanded. He flinched under the bite, but his breathing betrayed him, and I knew he wanted more.  

“Can you behave?” I asked in a sultry southern drawl. “Yes ma’am” was Manning’s only response. I slid my fingers out of him and released his cock. Manning said, “I said yes.” I patted his ass, “Don’t worry babe you have been a well-behaved fuck toy. I have a reward for you.”  

I untied his hands from the footboard and lifted the blindfold. I wanted him to take a minute and settle down, but not lose the need of release completely. Manning watched as I pulled my panties off, leaving my heels and corset on. I reached for the strap on and stepped into it. Adjusting the position and fit so the plug for my pleasure was in place.  

I looked into Manning’s eyes and smiled. Walking up to him I kissed him hard my hand sliding to his throat and squeezing for effect. My tongue tangling with his as I pushed him back a step closer to the bed. When I pulled back from the kiss, I ordered him to turn around.  

When Manning’s back was to me, I pushed my palms against his shoulders signaling for him to lean over the bed, and I pushed his legs further apart to put him level with the strap on waiting to use him. 

With the dildo lubed and ready I pressed against his ass. My hands roaming over his back, ass, and thighs. I felt the chills from Manning as I pushed in a few inches and dragged my nails from his thigh to his hips.  

Taking it slow until our new toy was buried deep in Manning. I began to move, slow at first, allowing him the time to get use to this new adventure. I leaned over his back the leather of my corset brushed across his skin, “You love being my fuck toy, Don’t you.”  

As Manning eased into the new rhythm, I used the controller to give us both a little extra thrill. I turned on the vibration and moved faster in and out of him. My hands were constantly exploring his body as I thrust in him.  

Leaning against him, buried deep, pushing in harder, I reached around him and grabbed his cock. I stroked him in unison with the dildo. “Do you want to cum? Do you need it baby?” I didn’t need his response because I knew the slow torture had him aching.  

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

I gripped his cock harder stroking him faster as the vibrations pushed me closer and closer to my own release. In a sudden move I pulled the strap-on from his ass, released his cock, and demanded, “Lay on the bed!” I released the buckles from the strap-on and let it hit the floor.  

I climbed onto the bed and straddled Manning. As soon as the head of his cock met my pussy, I slid down his length in one hard move. His hips thrust into me as my body ground against him. I leaned forward and put my hand around his throat.  

Nothing about this was sweet and romantic. Manning and I fucked each other like animals. We were insatiable. We met each other's thrusts and pushed for more. I clawed him as his hands dug into the flesh of my ass. I squeezed tighter into his throat and felt the stiffing of his muscles as his release approached.  

I felt his cock jerking inside me needing to cum. My own climax was there, muscles tightening, fire flooding my veins, and the primal screams that can only come from such ecstasy. Manning’s own moans joined mine as I felt the heat flood my core when he came.  

When I rolled to the mattress, I couldn’t help but think about what tomorrows Domination held for me.  

MANNING

When Manning stepped up to me, I decided his fantasy began now. I grabbed his shirt with both fists pulling him towards me. I kissed him deep not giving him a chance to seize control of this kiss. My tongue thrust between his lips and sought the warmth of his mouth. His hands were on my hips and moving to slide over my back. My teeth grazed his lower lip and as I took a step back. “Hi, sexy.” I purred. He smiled and said, “Hello.”  

I had no idea of the sexual history of Kenna, and when she confided in me about her many exploits, it intrigued me. She had told me about her experiences of being the center of a gangbang. I have always known my boundaries and believed that a gangbang was outside of those boundaries, yet I was turned on by her tales of sin and debauchery.  

We discussed our mutual fantasies that included everything from sex with multiple partners to domination. I was free of any attachments that would prevent me from exploring our desires and fantasies. Kenna seemed willing to make my fantasies a reality, and I wanted to make her fantasies a reality as well.  

We planned a little tryst for the weekend. It seemed that our fantasies would be one of dominance. Kenna suggested that Friday would be her time to bring me to submission and that Saturday, I would take on the dominant role.  

Many do not understand the dominant/submissive sexual play. I have always played the role of the teacher in sexual relationships which is a dominant role. I am sure that comes from being a teacher of academia and the martial arts. I am always in control and I thought it might be a change of pace to be dominated by a woman.   

I trusted Kenna, so I decided to let her explore my boundaries about sexuality. I am free-thinking enough to find out how static or fluid these boundaries were in reality. As the weekend neared, I was excited and would soon find out more about myself than I knew.  

I own a secluded ranch, miles from the nearest small town, and decided this might be the best location for our weekend of sexual exploration. I gave her my address, but because I live in the boondocks, she used her GPS.  It had been some time since my last relationship and it was boring, to say the least. The woman was close to my age and was not interested in exploring her sexual boundaries in any way. I have to be honest, there was no chemistry between us, no attracting pheromones, or mutual activities.  

As the time approached for Kenna’s arrival, I became excited. My God, I was as anxious as a kid waiting on Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. This would either be the best sexual experience I had ever experienced, or the biggest disappointment.  

I was at the barn as Kenna drove up. She stepped out of her car as she saw me moving toward her. She was dressed like a woman in control, wearing black leggings and knee-high leather boots with high heels. She was also wearing a black and silver corset that accented her curvy body. I was feeling a little underdressed in my jeans and Harley dress shirt.  

When I got close to her, she reached out and grabbed my shirt with both hands and pulled me aggressively toward her, kissing me. I let her tongue slip between my lips and I let her begin to take control of the situation. After the sensual kiss, she stepped back and said, “Hi Sexy.” I was so excited; I could only manage a simple, “Hello.” 

I was ready to get this show on the road, so I took her hand and headed toward my home. As we stepped on the porch, she stopped. As I turned toward her to see if there was a problem, she reached for the top button of my shirt and unbuttoned it. As she continued with the next button, she positioned me with my back against the rail of my porch. Once she had my shirt completely open, she moved her beautifully manicured nails across my torso, beginning at my nipple and ending at my navel. High let out a slight moan.   

Her lips found my nipple and began sucking sensually. She pushed me back so that I was leaning on the railing and unbuckled my belt. She pulled at the belt, sliding it through the loops, and then letting it fall to the floor.  

Kenna slid down my body like a snake seeking its prey. I reached to grab her by her short, windblown hair, but she immediately said, “Hands on the rail!” “Yes ma’am,” I murmured. She began to unbutton and unzip my jeans. She began sliding them down along with my boxers. She reached for my belt, which concerned me briefly. She wrapped each end of the belt around her hands, forming a fist. She used it to pin me to the rail at waist level.  

Pinning me to the rail brought her mouth came close enough to my cock that I could feel her breath.  Her tongue immediately flicked out, tasting the precum that had already formed on the head of my cock. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock and opened her mouth and let my cock push deeply into her waiting mouth until I felt the back of her throat. I could tell she was fighting the gag reflex, and it made it hotter.  

Kenna began bobbing up and down and sucking on my hard cock. I needed more and attempted to thrust my cock deeper into her mouth, but she kept me pinned to the railing, thwarting my thrust. I need to cum, now.  

Kenna was not having it and let my cock slip from her mouth. She lightly kissed my inner thigh, interrupting my much-needed orgasm.  She then began to bite my inner thigh just hard enough to send an electrical type shock through my body.  

Kenna said, “Turn around.” I hesitated for a moment and she sternly commanded, “Turn the fuck around!” Her voice was deep but sexy as hell. Was this a harbinger of things to come? I followed her command and turned around, excitedly anticipating what was coming.  

Kenna, standing behind me, pushed my torso over the rail, exposing my ass to her. She slapped my ass hard, but I like pain and it only made me want more. The pain was exquisite, and she left her hand in place and began to cup my ass. She took her other hand and used her nails to claw down my back. I was sure she had drawn blood, but I didn’t care. My need for cumming was much more important than a little pain and blood.  

She kneeled behind me and reached between my legs to cup my balls. She began to squeeze my balls, gradually increasing her grip. It was just enough pain to get my attention and believe me, she had not only my attention but my cock as well. She released her grip and began kissing the cheeks of my ass, moving from one to the other. I could not remain still, I needed to cum. 

Kenna seemed to sense that I needed to cum, and reached between my legs and started stroking my hard did. While stroking my cock with one hand, she used a finger of her other hand to press against my asshole. I could feel her circling my asshole with her finger and was anticipating what I hoped would happen. The sensation of the probing finger in my ass and the stroking of my cock with the other hand was bringing on an explosive orgasm. Kenna said, “Don’t cum until I tell you.” Did this little slut scold me?  

The feel of her probing finger disappeared but was replaced by the warmth of her wet tongue. She lapped at my asshole like a thirsty dog. I was quickly approaching the point of no return, but she stopped her ministration with her tongue and replaced it with her finger again. I heard her spit and felt her warm saliva drip down the crack of my ass, as I felt her finger enter me. I was hers for her to do with me as she wanted, and it was a liberating feeling. 

She began to finger fuck my asshole in rhythm with her other hand stroking my cock. I could feel my sphincter clinching her finger each time she began her upward movement. She knew I was close, and said, “Not yet!” 

I have had a finger in my ass before, but I felt Kenna sliding a second finger stretching my asshole. The feeling was not what I expected, it felt fucking awesome She began pushing both fingers deep into my ass faster and stroking my cock faster. She curved her fingers, touching my prostate each time she slid them in. I have had friends tell me, “That’s gay.” I immediately answer them with, “Don’t knock it until you try it.” A woman skilled and willing to do this for you should be seen as a gem.  

As she continued, she demanded, “Cum for me babe, cum now!” I had no problem doing as she demanded. She continued to finger fuck my ass and stroke my cock until I came. I came hard as she bit my ass cheek, filling her hand with hot cum. The cum dripped off her hands and onto the floor. My asshole and prostate were so sensitive that they hurt. She slowly slid her fingers out of my ass and ordered me to turn around.  

Kenna was still kneeling as I turned around and immediately took my cock in her mouth, seeming to savor the taste of every drop. She looked at me with a sexy smile and said, “This is not even close to being over tonight.” 

I reached out to touch her, and she slapped my hands away and said, “Not now.” Well, I knew I needed some time to recover, so I showed her around my place and we had a few drinks, engaging in small talk. Kenna stood up and said, “I’m going to go change, and when I’m done, I want you waiting for me in the bedroom.” I answered, “Yes ma’am.” 

I was sitting on the edge of my bed in my boxers when Kenna stepped through the door. She was wearing a black leather corset that accentuated her breast. She had on a pair of black, boy short lace panties and a pair of stiletto heels. I knew I was in for either the worse or the best night of my life, but at this time, it didn’t matter which.  

I continued to sit still and Kenna said, “Come here.” I stood and moved toward her anticipating pure ecstasy. I was standing in front of her and she reached her hand behind my neck and pulled my face to her chevage. I began kissing, licking, and sucking at the beautify tits. She reached down and grabbed my cock through my boxers.  

She grabbed my hair and jerked me away from her breast saying, “Enough.” She walked over to the duffle bag that she had brought with her, picked it up, and began pulling myriad items from the bag and laying them on the bed. There was a blindfold, rope, a whip, nipple clamps, a vibrator, lubricants, and a strap on dildo. What have I gotten myself into? 

Kenna ordered me to come to her. I moved to the side of the bed. She kissed me and slipped the blindfold over my eyes. I sensed her movement and she was circling me. I felt her nails scratch me on my chest and shoulders. There was a moment of silence and hesitation and then if felt a cutting lash across my ass. I assumed it was the whip, but whatever it was, I liked it.  

I felt her lips on my nipples, causing them to become hard and erect. Kenna sucked and licked at my nipples, seeming to savor my reactions to her actions. I felt the leather of the whip moving across my thigh and shoulder. I felt another lash cut across my shoulders and I lunged my hips forward, grinding my cock into her body.  

She began to concentrate her attention on one of my nipples. I could feel her sucking and biting, and then I felt a pinch on both nipples. I knew she was attaching the nipple clips. At first, it was pleasant, but she slowly tightened until I moaned. The pain was almost too much, but she seemed to be intuitive to what I could withstand.  

I could feel her hand all over my body. I could feel the lash of the whip across the front of my legs, chest, back, and ass. The pain forced me into the now. Future and past dissolved into the abyss.  

I felt her presence beside me as if her soul radiated energy. I felt her tongue on my neck and ear. She said, “I control your pleasure.” She told me to extend my hands and place them together, and I obeyed. I felt her wrapping something around my wrist. I would later realize it was a soft rope and she had tied the other end to the footboard of the bed.  

I felt Kenna’s hand move between my legs from behind. She began stroking my cock once more. I felt her lips on my ass and she began squeezing my balls. I was startled when she bit into my ass. Startled, but not repulsed. It felt good and I wanted more.  

I could feel her kisses moving toward my asshole and I was giddy as a school girl anticipating what was coming. I was disappointed when I felt her hand leave my cock, but she grabbed both of my ass cheeks and gently spread them apart, exposing my asshole. From our conversations, she knew that I loved ass play. I could feel her tongue tickling my balls and then she began to lick upward towards my waiting asshole.  

When she reached my asshole, she licked lightly at first, but gradually increase the pressure. I could feel the tip of her tongue begin to push into my asshole. She knew that I was totally into the moment. She pushed it deeper and I gave in to her probing. I wanted her tongue to touch my soul.  

The tonguing continued for several minutes, with her hands massaging my ass cheeks. I felt a finger begin to probe my asshole along with her tongue. She pushed her finger in slowly, but relentlessly. I could have not stopped her if I wanted. I began using mental techniques to relax as she kept pushing deeper. I relaxed and felt a second finger making it ways into my ass. My asshole was contracting and relaxing around her fingers, but I managed to control the clinching. My asshole was hers to do with as she wished.  

She began moving her fingers in and out, finger fucking my asshole. I heard a familiar hum and it was as if her fingers turned into a vibrator. Damn, she knew what she was doing.  

As she continued to finger fuck me, she reached her other hand in front of me and begin to stroke my engorged dick. Her grip got tighter and tighter and I was needing to cum. I couldn’t help it, but I began moving my hips as if I was fucking her tight fist. As she kissed my shoulder, she told me to be still in a firm tone. I attempted to be still, but it felt so good that I began fucking her fist again. I felt her teeth sink into my shoulder as she firmly said, “I said still!” The bite surprised me, causing me to jerk. I love to describe that kind of pain as exquisite, many it hurt like hell but made sexual shock travel through the neurons of my body.  

“Can you behave?” Kenna sarcastically asked. I immediately said Yes ma’am. I was so disappointed when I felt her fingers slide out of my ass and her hand leave my cock. I said, “I said yes.” Kenna patted me on my ass, as she replied, “Don’t worry babe, you have been well behaved, and I have a reward for you.” 

Kenna removed the blindfold and untied my hands from the footboard. I was so close to cumming, but she took her time. My immediate need for an explosive orgasm subsided.  

I watched her as she slid her panties off, leaving her heels and corset on. She reached and retrieved the strap on dildo and put it on, making adjustments. I had never been pegged before but had always wanted to experience it. Looks like my wants were about to be a reality. 

Kenna stared into my eyes deeply and smiled. She moved toward me with the confidence of a cat, stalking her prey. She began kissing me and grabbed my throat with one of her hands. She squeezed, cutting the blood flow to my brain, which enhances an orgasm. She pushed me closer to the bed and told me to turn around.  

She pushed my shoulder down, and I knew what she wanted me to do. I was about to know how a pegging felt, and I wasn’t sure if I was ready. She used her foot to spread my legs wider. She placed the tip of the dildo against my ass. I began to tremble as she pushed into my asshole. All of my attention was focus on the feelings I was experiencing. Using her nails, she clawed upward from my thighs to my hips.  

She was being somewhat gentle, but she had it buried deep and began to move back and forth. The sensation was unbelievable. Kenna leaned forward and asked, “You love being my fuck toy, don’t you 

Taking it slowly until our new toy was buried deep in Manning. I began to move, slow at first, allowing him the time to get used to this new adventure. I leaned over his back the leather of my corset brushed across his skin, “You love being my fuck toy, Don’t you?”  

I was getting used to the dildo in my ass, and she surprised me. The dildo began to vibrate causing me to almost cum immediately. She leaned forward again, and reached around, grabbing my cock. She began to stroke my cock in rhythm with her thrusts into my ass. She asked me if I wanted to cum, but I was too busy enjoying the sensations she was giving me.  

She began to stroke my cock fast and I wanted to cum, no I needed to cum. I was so disappointed when she pulled the strap on from my asshole and removed her hands from my cock. Sensations inundated my body and mind that I had never experienced before.  

She said, “Lay on the bed.” I laid back on the bed and she straddled me. She wasted no time, and sit on my cock, burying it deep in her hot, wet cunt. I thrust upward into her pussy and she ground into my cock. She put my hand around my throat as though she was claiming her prey. Primal is the only way to describe the fuck. There was no tenderness, no empathy. She seemed to be insatiable and I felt she had not been fucked with that kind of intensity in a long time.  

I was ready to cum, and I wanted to cum deep into her waiting pussy. I exploded with an intensity that I had never experienced. It made my toes curl and my asshole ache. When I was finished, Kenna rolled off of me and laid spent on the sheets.  

Published 
Written by AsaMarie87
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors