Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take it Like a Man

15
5 Comments 5
20.0k Views 20.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

 He awoke in a daze. Slowly the mists in his mind parted and he started feeling the pain. Oh, god, the pain! The wonderful pain! He was hanging from his hands from the ceiling of a very luxurious room. He was starting to remember now. He was in the home of his Domme. She was so rich she had more than one sub, but he was her favorite. So she told him, over and over, as she whipped his back with the leather straps she loved to use. Last night he had been so overcome with the pain that he had shot his cum and then fainted away. He was only now awakening.

 

 

As he hung with his arms outstretched and his shoulders almost dislocated, he thought back to the beginning of his relationship with Queen Wisteria. Her real name her never knew and was afraid to try to find out. She might dismiss him from his submission. He could not live with that. His name was Chuck but she called him Chuckles. One more little degradation. She often told him he made her chuckle whenever she thought of him throughout the day. He was happy to please his Domme in any way.

 

They had come together at the local club for their type of people. It was strictly anonymous. You could enter only after 9 in the evening and the place was open until dawn. Then you had to leave. No names were ever even given by the Doms, but all of the potential subs had to identify themselves. It was only fair. They were the submissives and subject to any order given by their Master or Mistress.

 

Some relationships were actually quite benign in nature. The one in charge would treat their sub with a certain amount of love and care. They would only ask for a modicum of submission. They liked to see their subs happy and often frolicking around them. They would pat them and treat them like little pets. To outsiders, it would seem as if it was actually a loving relationship between equals. But the truth was that there was always one in charge and one or more in submission. And, of course, there was complete agreement between them as to who was in charge and who was the sub. This was what they wanted and it was what they got, or they left the relationship.

 

This was how it worked. All of the potential subs milled about in the club area having drinks and eyeing the Masters and Mistresses who were often dressed in their dominance outfits. They were looking over the newbies. If the Doms already had a sub or subs they would not be there. Only those in search of a new sub would bother coming to the club. Thus, the fresh meat knew they were actually going to be selected or rejected this night. They could always come back later, and many did, over and over, until they finally gave up and searched elsewhere for the dominance they needed in their life.

 

Queen Wisteria approached Chuck and ordered him into one of the testing rooms. He did not even hesitate. This was what he had come for. She was the most imposing Mistress in the room. She was wearing only a leather bra with cutouts which exposed her puffy nipples, a pair of leather pants with the crotch missing exposing a hairless pussy, and high heel boots, also leather. All her outfit was black as sin. And she was carrying a steel rod in her hand.

 

"You may look at me, little man bitch, but you may never touch unless ordered to do so. Understood?"

 

He understood and nodded emphatically. He was smart. He had not been ordered to speak yet.

 

"I am a Domme. Do you understand this little bitch? I do not just order you around as a Mistress would, but I also make you suffer for your sexual pleasure and for mine. Is this what you want, little bitch man?"

 

Again he nodded as they passed into the chamber for testing his worthiness.

 

The room had everything one could think of in the ways of dominance. There were sexual toys on shelves, along with many types of whips and chains, and manacles to place on one's legs and arms attached to the walls or lying about on the chamber floor. From the ceiling, there hung hooks and chains and ropes. It was all quite exciting for Chuck. He was becoming hard just looking around the room. He was so horny and expectant of some masochistic pleasure.

 

"Strip little man. Take off everything and do it now! Throw them in any corner. I don't give a fuck where. Just strip as fast as you can."

 

Chuck rushed as fast as he could. Once his hard-on got caught in his briefs and she struck his back with the steel rod for procrastinating. He hastened to complete his orders, feeling the exhilaration the rod had given him and wanting more. Soon he was naked and his cock stood out. She struck it with the rod.

 

"You will learn not to get hard until ordered to do so. You will learn or you will be banished. Understood little bitch man?"

 

He did understand. He would learn control. He wanted this Domme. This was what he had wanted all of his life. Now he was so close to getting his wish.

 

She put down the rod and approached him. She asked his name, then she laughed and from then on he was Chuckles. She pushed him over to a table with manacles attached, placed his hands in them and he was now bound and awaiting her pleasure.

 

"Bend over the table. Do not look around. Just stare straight ahead and wait for my pleasure to begin."

 

He heard her moving about the room. He followed orders. He did not move a muscle but stayed bent over on the table with his wrists bound by the manacles. He was naked with his ass exposed to the open. He awaited her designs on him. He did not have long to wait. He heard her high heel boots clicking towards him and then he found out what she had in store for him this first time to test him.

 

He felt a slight nudging at his anus. Then, with one swift ram, she jammed a strap-on dildo up his ass. He screamed like a little girl. But his dick sprang up almost instantly. He was rock hard again. Queen Wisteria reached around with the steel rod and whacked his cock again.

 

"You are not to get hard. Do I have to strike it again, or are you going to obey?"

 

He whimpered and his cock started deflating. All this time she had been fucking his ass with the strap-on. She thrust it in with power and experience. She was giving him what he needed and what she wanted.

 

She was making herself cum as she fucked him. After five minutes of cumming and fucking, she told him to get hard again. His prick began rising and she reached around and jacked it. He shot his spunk onto the floor as soon as she had jerked him for a minute. He was so fucking horny! She continued screwing his ass because she wanted to, not because he liked it. But he did. It was the first time someone had violated his anus and he loved it.

 

When she tired of this she withdrew her strap on dildo. The she undid the manacles.

 

"You did adequately, Chuckles. You may do as a sub. We need to test you some more. I will sit in this easy chair and you will kneel down and make love to my cunt. But again, you will not get hard until I tell you to do so. Can you do this or do you want out for good, little bitch boy?"

 

He got on his knees and begged to be allowed to please his Domme.

 

"Please Queen Wisteria, I will do all I can to make you happy.

AnfisaRockk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnfisaRockk

Allow me the chance to prove it."

 

So she did. She sat down and he scrambled over on his knees and bent down to eat all the pussy she would give him.

 

"Lick the clit first, Chuckles. Make love to it and make me cum. That will please me."

 

So he asked if he could touch her with his hands, she nodded yes, and he popped her little clit out and began to kiss it in adoration. Then he licked it and when she forced it farther into his mouth he made the decision to nip on it with his teeth. He had made a good decision. She began to cream and hump against his mouth.

 

As he was making love to her pussy and clit she was whipping his back with a leather strap striking his back and ass and making red welts come up through his skin. He was so afraid of getting hard from the pleasure he was getting from the pain.

 

"Move down and suck the cunt now bitch!" He did so.

 

He licked her labia and locked his mouth onto her open pussy and began to suck it dry. He was fighting a losing battle. She never got dry. She kept cumming and cumming. He licked all he could and almost fainted from loss of breath. And he made sure to not get hard while he did it.

 

"Okay, little Chuckles, get your inadequate cock hard again." His prick started rising. He dared not touch it though. Not without orders. "Now jerk on it. I want to see how far you can shoot your cum. It better be a good distance or your ass is out of here!"

 

He stood up and started jacking his six inches of hard prick with enthusiasm. He wanted to impress his new Domme. He was going to shoot as far as he ever had. He stood in the middle of the room to give him plenty of space to prove himself. He jacked for about three minutes and he looked over and his Domme was frowning so he sped up and within a few seconds strings of spunk began to shoot out of his cock. He shot at least six feet before it landed on the floor. He was proud and was smiling with his effort. He looked again at the Queen and his heart fell. She was not smiling.

 

"Adequate, just adequate, but I will accept you on probation my little bitch boy."

 

That was the beginning. He was never called to come somewhere. He was always notified to be ready and was picked up by a limousine with blanked out windows. He never knew where he was going. He just knew his Domme wanted him and he went. Sometimes he was disciplined alone, and sometimes he shared the pain and pleasure with another one or two subs. Queen Wisteria wanted what she wanted and always got it.

 

One time he was summoned and when he arrived he was shown into the large room of pleasure. He noted that another sub was also present, a small woman who was already naked.

 

Queen Wisteria turned to look up and said, "Why the hell are you not stripping Chuckles? What the fuck do you think you are here for. Get naked little bitch boy!"

 

So he did. He stripped quickly with the haste born of practice. Then he sat on the same couch with the other sub. This one was new to him. But she was extremely pretty. She had small breasts that pointed straight out with little eraser nipples. Her pussy was waxed, the way Queen Wisteria liked them. And she was covered with little red welts that seemed to be healing.

 

The Queen ordered them both to stand up. Then she ordered them to start kissing but not touching. Chuck did not know this girl but he did as ordered. He leaned forward and began kissing the girl. She did the same. They were both trying to please their Domme so they were enthusiastic. But Chuck remembered not to get excited. He was not to get hard until ordered. As he was kissing the new sub he glanced down and saw her nipples getting hard. Queen Wisteria noticed at the same time and whacked the girl on the ass with her rod.

 

"You will not get excited until told to do so. Understood little cunt girl?"

 

The girl had tears running down her face but as she continued to kiss Chuck she nodded quickly. Her nipples started to shrink with her fear of losing grace.

 

"That's enough. Get both of your asses over to the manacles." These were the chains that hung from the ceiling.

 

This was something that occurred virtually every time he was here. He often shared the manacles with other subs. He had seen at least three others up to this point, including this new girl. The two of them were placed in the manacles attached to the chains and were now hanging and waiting for the pleasure of their punishment. They were hung low enough so that their knees touched the floor. This was so they could pleasure their Domme's pussy when she needed it. Or eat her ass. That often came up. She loved to be rimmed and licked, and her anus nibbled on. It made her cum. Anything that made the Domme cum was a favored event.

 

This session began with her spanking their asses with a broad leather razer strop. Their asses got redder and redder. Finally, when they were ready to start bleeding she let up. Then she came around front and had each of them eat her pussy. She allowed the new girl the privilege of licking her cunt first. Chuck was allowed to watch but he was not allowed to get hard. Queen Wisteria called the new girl Stinky, for whatever reason. After Stinky had brought the Domme off it was Chuck's turn. He sucked out all the pussy cream that Stinky had created and cleaned up his Domme so her waxed pussy shone with his spit.

 

Now Queen Wisteria swung them around and told Chuck to get hard. He did in a minute. Then she pushed them together and had Chuckles fucking Stinky. She laughed out loud as they humped each other trying to please her and also pleasing themselves. Stinky had a tight little cooze and he was loving getting an actual fuck in. That was unusual for these sessions. He had never fucked his Domme. That was not allowed. But she fucked his ass all the time. He looked forward to it. Now he was really getting off on fucking this new girl. She was cumming around his cock and he slid in and out of her quim. They were both cumming together and then Queen Wisteria forced them apart and they leaked their fluids onto her floor.

 

She released them each from their manacles and they collapsed on the floor. She allowed them time to rest for a few minutes and then told Stinky she was through with her for the night. She sent her out to be transported home in the blacked out limo. But the Domme had more in store for her Chuckles.

 

She forced him back up into his manacles and began whipping him mercilessly. But she told him he could shoot his cum any time he wanted. She wanted to see how many times he would cum while she was whipping him. So she began working with a vengeance and whipped him until he was bleeding but also he had shot his spunk at least three times, each time a smaller and smaller amount. Then he fell into a faint.

 

Now we have reached the beginning of this story. He came out of his daze. And rejoiced that he was a favorite sub to the Domme Queen Wisteria.

 

All of his dreams had come true. He was still hanging but he was happy.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments